• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BATMAN: GIGGLES IN GOTHAM. Part I F/F

Batman

TMF Expert
BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Hi, folks from the TMF. This is mi first fictional story ever posted on the forum, so please read it, be gentle and tell me what do you think about it. On this part, you'll just see (or read) the "Stephani Silverman" character tickled, she is my own invention just to give sense to this part of the story. I'll write the next parts and post'em here, besides they will include Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, and other female characters. That's all by now. Enjoy!

Featuring:
·Batman
·Alfred
·Commissioner Gordon
·Catwoman
·Stephani Silverman (a character invented by me just for this and the next part).

Part I (F/F): The game of the cat and the mouse

It was a regular, windy, atumm afternoon in Gotham, the skies were a cloudy anouncing a big storm for that night. Meanwhile, the bell ringed like every day in Gotham High School after launch.
-"Oh, crap! The history class! And I didn't do that homework about Civil War. What could save me now?" Stephani
Silverman, a beautifull 18 years old teenage blond thought to herself.
-"Hey Stpeh, let's go! We're almost late for class" her firend Cindy told her.
-"Oh, it doesn't matter. You go first, I don't think I go. I didn't do that stupid Civil War investigation"
-"And what will you do? Your not going so well this year, you know."
-"Well..." Stephani thought staring at the girl's bathroom "... If someone notes I'm not in class tell them I am sick. I'll be in the bathroom untill the next hour"
-"Are you sure? I don't think it's good idea."
-"Yeah, don't worry. Besides, what could happen?" Stephani told to her friend, who left to the classroom in no time. Stephani entered to the bathroom, and sighed kind of depressed.
-"Man, I'm such a mess, my life sucks. My grades are really low, and now this happen. Mom will yeall me really bad at home if don't think in something to save me first" the teeanger blond thought to herself. Even she was a real beauty, she wasn't a very brillant student. You know, she was very pretty, and being that cute makes things easier for some girls sometimes. But not in Gotham High School, so Steph was thinking very seriously what to do with her studies, and her future, because she was finally understanding that her voluptuos body wouldn't last forever. She was kind of short actually, had long flat blonde hair, a beautifull figure, perfectly formed breasts, white creamy soft skin, and size 5 feet always in perfect state. An absolutely stuning chick.
-"If don't take my studies for real my mom will take me to Arkham, Blackgate or some place like that to rid off me. Well, better get used to the straight jackets and security guards and..." Looking herself at the mirror, Stephani noticed she was... smiling for no reason. But she didn't gave too much significance... well, she tried to.
-"Oh, this sucks so bad...hehe... but it's... so... hahaha... funny... hahahah... oh, I'm feeling weird... hehehe" Soon she felt very lightheaded and everything that a second ago was depressing, now seemed so damn hilarious for her! Then she begin to worry when she noticed something weird in the air around her.
-"hehehe... aahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahaha... aaaaaaahaahhahaha... what's that ahhahaha greehehehen cloud coming out of the toiletahahahahaha?!... I can't stohohohohp lahahahaughing... hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HEHEHEHEHELP MHEHEHEHEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHD AHAHAHAHA!!!". She fell on her knees, feeling herself very weak because of th laughter. Even she was worried, everything she wanted to do was laugh, laugh and laugh.
At that moment strange figure enters in the bathroom and takes with itself the laughing child and dissapears with her leaving no clue... but one...

Later that night...

The night falls on Gotham. The darkness of the city is amplified by it gothic towers spread all over Gotham Downtown. On the tallest building, the Wayne Tower, a misterious figure mix itself with the shadows. Then, he stands up, beholding the movement on the streets below him. His eyes are always aware behind his black mask, the wind spread his cape making him look as a gigantic bat. It's BATMAN.
A ray of light known as the Batsignal blazes Gotham skies and the dark knight succour to its call. The comisioner James Gordon awaits for the vigilante on the GCPD rooftop as usual. Then he feels a intimidating and dark voice behind him.
-"Did you called me, Jim?"
-"I wish I could hear you come in... even for once" Gordon says to the cape crusader.
-"What's going on, comisioner?" Batman ask going straight to the point as usual.
-"We have a missing student from Gotham High School. A girl called Stephani Silverman"
-"Did you called me because of a missing student? Kids escapes from classes almost everyday. What has this girl in particular?"
-"I thought this case could call your attention. The media are not autorized to reveal it yet, but on this same afternoon that the girl disspeared, an histerical laughter was heard coming from the bathroom of Gotham High School. A few hours later the people in the school begin to realize that the girl was missing. Her friend, a girl called Cindy or something told us that this Stephani was hidden in the bathroom to escape her history class. And... we've found this floating on the toilet. Take a good look."
-"A Joker Fish..." Batman said sounding angry.
-"It's fake, a plastic one. But we opened it and found a laughing gas granade inside. Look like the Joker's back on town. But why could he kidnap a regular teenager?"
-"There's anything special about her? Has been any rescue note?"
-"We've investigated but there's nothing weird or particular about her. Her parents are normal people who works on Gotham's Gasworks."
-"The Joker is crazy, but no stupid. He most know something about this child we don't. I'll check it out and see what I can find."
-"I'm counting on you. Her parents are really worried. They don't know why a maniac like the Joker could do with her daughter."
-"I understand Jim. I'll do my best." The dark knight said as he took his batgrapple from his utility belt
-"You know, I also wanted to thank you because... Oh, he dissapeared again." Gordon looked down to the streets and saw a bat figure landing on black car that raced to full speed on Gotham avenues.
-"Good luck, my friend. God only knows what the Joker could do to that child." The comisioner thought depositing all of his hope on the vigilante.

Meanwhile, in a abandoned warehouse, on the outskirts of Gotham...

Stephani woke up in a giggle. She found herself blinfolded in a place she didn't knew. Soon she realized she has been tied up spread-eagle to a table with big letter handcuffs. Her wirsts and ankles were impossibble to move, just like her waist, all was tied very securely to that apparently metallic table, but even it was a metallic table the teenager found it soft and warm, almost commfortable. The warm table contrasted with the cold enviroment that surrounded her. The lightheaded sensation she felt soon left her and she begin to realize she has been kidnaped. Luckily, she still had her clothes on.
-"Hello...?? Is anybody in here??" She called with fear. Seeing that nobody answered, the blonde begin to panic and now she screamed
-"HELP MEEEEEEE!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!" She begin to despair. The last thing she remembered was herself being on the school bathroom, then she saw a green cloud coming from somewhere, and then begun to laugh and giggle histerically. Now she was tied up and blinfolded in cold place she didn't knew, she even didn't knew what time was, but it was to suposse that was at night. Just when she was about to cry, the sound of high heels walking broke the silence of the place.
-"Who is there?! Hepl me please!!"
-"Mmmmmmm..., what's the hurry, my little bolndie?" A woman said in a very sensual tone.
-"Who are you? Where am I? What am I doing here?" Stephani asked with the speed of a lightning, but she didn't get satisfactory answer... well, kinda
-"Well, you look very curious, my dear. Do you know what did the curiosity... to the cat?" The strange female said suggestively
-"Y-you... are sacaring me... Who are you?"
-"Well... let me introduce myself. I'm a woman, who dress in a black leather oufit, and it's wanted by our lovely commissioner Gordon, and really, and I mean REALLY, like... cats" The woman said in a very misterious, but sensual and sexy way. Her identity was almost obvious for Stephani now.
-"You are... Catwoman... right?" The fear on the teen girl voice was unable to mask
-"Bingo... my dear... hahahaha, you know, we'll have a great time together" Catwoman laughed sensualy to herself at the situation she found delicious.
-"Why? What do you want with me?"
-"Well, you know, I had to recover some debt with an old "friend" of mine, and I think you'll be perfect"
-"What are you talking about? I have nothing to do with people like you." The gorl siad defiantely.
-"Oh, come on, we can be friends, have a good time togethers and... laugh a lot". Catwoman said next to her captive.
-"B-b-but you already made me laugh. I guess that you throwed that weird gas on my school. I laugh untill I passed out."
-"Yes, but I'm talking about something a little diferent. Now think, what can make laugh a beautifull young lady like you?" The question made Steph confused. She was beginig to think that her captor was an Arkham wacko, but she answered. After all, her position wasn't the best.
-"Well, I don't know. A good joke, a movie. That kind of stuff" At that moment Catwoman got closer to the ear of the girl and whispered to her...
-"And tell me my delicious blondie, by any chance are you ticklish?" Catwoman couldn't help simle while she asked that to a poor tied kid.
-"Me? T-t-ticklish? Well, no. I'm not ticklish. Not at all" Stephani became very nervous when Catwoman asked for her ticklishness. You know, like the most (bassicaly all) of the teen girls are deliciously ticklish, almost on every inch of their desirable bodies. Stpeh wasn't any exception.
-"Oh, come on, cutie. Don't lie to me. Be a good girl."
-"But I'm telling you the truth... I'm not ticklish"
-"Fine, then you wouldn't mind if try to discover it myself."
Stephani remained in silence, untill she felt her school uniform was being cut off.
-"Hey, what are you doing?!" The girl demanded as she felt her Gotham High School t-shirt being ripped off her body.
-"I don't like ticklish girls who lies. Specialy if they lie to me." Now Stephani felt her skirt going away veeeeeeeeery slowly.
-"No, stop, don't take off my clothes! What's wrong with you? Why are you donig this?!" She was now only on her white bra and panties, oh, and shoes off course, but that wouldn't last much longer
-"Please leave my shoes on! I beg you! Please!"
-"Oh, and do you really think I'll get this far without looking at those beautiful teen feetsies? You got to be kidding" Catwoman unlaced and took off her shoes with plesaure. She took a moment to look at those incredible size 5 feet, wiggling and twisting inside their thin white cotton socks. But it was even better when she peeled Stephani's socks off. They smelled very good and seemed to be perfectly pedicurated. Now she could behold that barefoot irresistible 18 years old body, squirming in her bondage, almost begging for being tickled. Every inch of her looked so soft... so smoth... and specialy her lovely chubby toes, clenching every time they felt the cold air strike them.
-"Now, are still sure you are not ticklish at all? You still can change your mind, and I'll try to be mercyful." Catwoman asked again.
-"I'm not ticklish. It's for real, please let me go now." Stephani was obviously lying. Every spot you touch on her body could make squirm and giggle like a little child. Her mind begin to remember years and years ago, when her aunt used to pinn her down to the ground an tickle her with no mercy. All she could do back then was laugh helpessly. But here greatest fear was being tickled on her feet. Just glide a finger on their lovely soles or between her delightfull toes, could make Stephani laugh like a little baby being unable to respond.
-"Fine, if you insist on lying me, what can I do?" Let's see where shall I begin... your armpits look really sensitive. But, you know what? Maybe it's true, maybe you're not ticklish like you said." Stephani couldn't believe what Catwoman was saying.
-"Oh god, thank you, thank you. Now please untie me and let me go."
-"But if you're not ticklish I can fix that. You know, have you realized that this metal table is warm? It's just for keeping your skin warmer, wich makes it more sensitive. Besides, some of my "friends" have really interesting stuff to steal. Just like this innocent oil. You know what it does? It makes the skin 10 times more sensitive than it is. So now, you may feel something oily being rubbed on your body now. Don't worry, I know you will like it. It'll be a bounch of giggles, cutie." Catwoman begin to rub the green oil on the girl belly. This would make Stephani's body sensitive as a mined field. Soon the captive felt leather gloves rubbing an oily substance on her armpits. Stephani couldn't help it.
"-...aaahahahahahhaha...hahhah... fine, I'm tickihihishhahhaahaha, please stop nowhehehehehe."
-"Oh, that's such a pitty. Now you'll have to wait untill I rub this oil aaaaaaall over your legs and aaaaaaall over your feetsies."
-"Ohohohoho noohohohohoh, that will kill mehehehehe. I'm too sensitive allready... ahahahahaaa!."
-"Yes, that's it, laugh for me, little cutie" Catwoman was delighted for the expression of her ticklee as she rubbed the oil over her kneecaps. "Meanwhile let me ask you something. Do you like being tickled?"
-"No... I hahahahaha I hate it ahahahahaha...!"
-"Oh, that's really bad. Are you sure of that?" Catwoman was rubbing the oil on the girl ankles "Don't you like it even here, so close of your feet?"
-"Nohohohoho I dohohohohn't hahaha... don't...touch... my soles please... AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"Oops, did you mean this soles?" Catwoman asked innocently stroking soflty the soles of the girl "And what about between this little tootsies?"
-"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"Well, that's it. All of your body is covered in this special oil I've... found somewhere. Now let me see, I think we should start from the top, shall we?"
Stephani felt Catwoman sitting on her waist. "The oil is making effect now. You should feel your body is a little itchy by now. Do you feel itchy?"
-"Yes... it's kinda annoying"
-"I bet your armpits feel itchy now"
-"Yes, a lot. And so is my tummyAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Stephani threw her head back and laughed like mad as she felt those sharpy claws crawling on her armpits.
-"So it's itchy? Let me scratch them for you." Catwoman begin to stroke with a feather touch the girls armpits with only two fingers by armpit, but this was enough to drive the poor girl insane.
-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURE FOR ME AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW TICKLISH AM I... Oh thank God you've stoped, it's just I can't staAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"
-"But you seem to enjoy it. Just see happy you look!"
-"OOOHOHOHOHO GOHOOHOHDAHAHAHAHA! WHAHAHAHAHY ARE.. YOU ... DOING THIS AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! OH... oh... thank you... please... let me go... oh no, don't touch my ribs!! aahahahahahaha nooooohhohohoh, no my ribs ahahahahahaha!!! noooooooo!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"You'll now why I'm doing this, but not now, my little tickly girl. All will happen on it's time. Just be pacient. Besides, your ribs and that cute belly feels sooooo soft. Tickle tickle tickle!" Catwoman used a hand to play Steph's ribs like a piano, while using the other one to tease and scratch very soomthly the young bellybutton. Stephani was now felt like if hounders fingers would be gliding lazily on her stomach. Her adorable teen laughter echoed in the abandoned warehouse.
-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BAHAHATMAHAHAHAN WILL REHEHEHESCUE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Hahahahahaha, oh please little girl, the Bat doesn't even nows we're here. And honestly, I don't think he'll realize soon. Please don't make me laugh... because is me who makes you laugh, tickle tickle, blondie!" Catwoman abandoned the poor girl ribs and attacked here delicated hipbones.
-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAVE MERCYHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHN'T TIHIHIHICKLE MY TUMMYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOHOHOHOH MOHOHOHORE PLEASEHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Fine, let's do it your way. I won't touch your pink belly for a while."
-"Please... I can't take it no longer... let me go... I won't tell a soul, I swear." Stephani was exhauted because of the tickling and begged and pleaded sounding very weak.
-"Shhhh... relax, little girl. I told you I'm not going to touch your cute tummy for now." Catwoman said sounding very comprensive.
-"Oh... thanks. Oh, Im so tired... I'm exhausted."
-"That's right, relax. I don't think you mind if I tickle your feet then." Catwoman smiled in almost an evil way.
"Noo!!! Not my feet, please y beg you!!! It's the most ticklish spot on entire body!! Have mercy, I'll go insane!!" While Stephani begged for her sanity, Catwoman licked her lips delighted as she saw that beautiful feetsies wiggle in despair.
-"Come on, I guess you like like it allredy, don't you?" Catwoman begun to tease her sole very sensually with the tips of her claws.
-"No, I hate it... ahahahahahahahaha... oh, please leave me feheheheheht aloneahahahahahahahahahaha!! aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahha!! Cut if ohohohohohohohoff!! Mercyhehehehhahahahahahahaha! I'll do what ever you wahahahahahahant!"
-"Mmmmmmm... that's very temptating. But i just want you to laugh, my ticklish girl. Kootchie kootchie koo!" Catwoman was stroking very softly the girl's arches, and then she moved her tickly claws to the top of her feet, just to see her toes spreading and clenching to escape form the ticklish touches. The young body twisted and moved following to the electrical feellings on the white and pale soles. Very slowly the feline buglar dragged her nails from the heels to the base of the toes of both feet. She couldn't be more satisfied with the laughter that poured out of the mouth of her blonde captive. It was so pure, so delicious, that only made Catwoman want to taste that irresistible body.
-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHOHOHOH MOHOHOHOHOHOHREAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"Mmmmmm... those piggies looks so yummi... I think I'll eat them right now."
-"NOOOOOOOOHOHOHHOHHOH DOHOHOHOHON'T!" While the teenager was trying to finish her sentence, Catwoman started to kiss in a very sexy way the top oh the girl's toes. They smelled great, like roses. Beside they were in a perfect pedicurated state. She wanted more, so she started to rub the tip of her tongue on the base of Stephani's totsies. They had an irresistible taste, that begged for being probed. So now, Catwoman opened her mouth and sucked sensually the short chubby toes of the blonde girl.
-"Mmmmmm... ahahahahahahahaha... mmmmahahahaha... that doesn't tickle thahahahat bahahahahahahahad... mmmmm...." Stephani aparently enjoyed have her cherubic toes sucked, and she begun to moan sensually.
-"Really? Oh, I'm terribly sorry then." Then Catwoman stroke again the arches of the girl with her nails as she kept sucking her toes one by one degusting them as if they were little lollypops.
-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TIHIHCKLES REAHAHAHALLY BAHAHAHAHAD NOOHOHOHOHOHW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". Stephani threw her head back and laughed and opened her lungs wide as she could; her cheeks went crimson, and the tears poured from her eyes and felt on the table as she felt the most ticklish spot on her body being sucked, nibbled, licked, and tickled mercyless; she laughed and giggled so much that almost forgot when was the las time her face kept serious; however her laughter and begs remained heavenly and delightfull to any ear.
Trough the next 2 hours, Catwoman tortured the beautifull blonde and enjoyed every moment, every stroke on the sole of the girl, every second of that angelical laughter, everything was simply perfect.

At that same time in the Batcave...

-"You look very worried tonight, Master Bruce. Is something wrong?"Alfred asked as he walked in the cave with a tea for the cape crusader.
-"Today a 18 years old girl has been kidnapped in Gotham High. I think that maybe the Joker could be behind this."
-"Based on what, sir?"
-"Gordon's men found this in the school bathroom. It has a laughing gas granade inside, I've been checking it all day." Batman said showing Alfred the Joker fish.
-"Oh, I see. And may I inquire how will you solve this case, sir?".
-"I'll check Funnibones and other warehouses on the outskirts of the city. I'll contact Batgirl for help."
-"If you allow me, isn't Funnibones the most usual hiddin place of the Joker?"
-"Yes, but that may changed since he and Harley Quinn scaped from Arkham 2 months ago."
-"And what could possibly the Joker want from this girl?"
-"I don't know, I'm just clueless, Alfred. I've investigated this girl and her family. There's nothing uncommon about the Silvermans, they are just an average family. They're not rich, they have not criminal records or friends in the mob, no big debts... this is very wierd. Joker doesn't do things without a cause."
-"And what will you do, sir?"
-"Call Batgirl. I think it's time to pay a visit to the Joker."
-"Yes, Master Bruce."

TO BE CONTINUED...

=BATMAN=

...So, what do you think?

Last edited:
Great Story

It was awesome, especially making the different character. The only negative was a bit of misspellings, but that is no big deal, as we all do that.

I cannot wait for the next part. Really give it to Batgirl, especially on that awesome belly and bellybutton as Stephani got it.

Continue the great job!!!!!

Thanx PJ!

Could you tell me some of my misspellings? I'm from latin america, so I'm trying to perfectionate my english

No Big Deal

The misspellings like I said were really no big deal. You were close enough that the words could be understood.

I am more concerned, well actually excited about your next story. I would just rather see what I had mentioned and to see you pull off another great story.

Well, I've started to write the second part, but it will take a few days. Anyway, I would like to know some of the misspellings to make a little better the next part of this story. Thanks for your opinions.
And thanx fro617 for the title! :D

You may want to change the girl's age to 18. Minors are a no-no.

Well, I don't know if I should. I mean, it's just fiction, that girl doen't exist, but I don't know. What do you think?

I believe that is the rule, but feel free to get a ruling from a Moderator.

eey but it's fiction right so it is no prob
cause you remember the tc video: one young laugher.???
the TIB had captured a 16 year old schoolgirl and tickled her.....
(ok the ticklee was 18 but in the video she was "16")

Good story so far.

I guess you've played the video game "Batman: Vengeance", right? I recognized one line (although changed a little for the story, of course ) from the game : "Joker's crazy, but not stupid. He must know something about this child we don't" (in the game, Batman tells Batgirl "Joker's insane..but not stupid. He must know something about Mary that we don't."

:)

Very good, He-Man, you catched me. At least someone noticed it.
Yes, I've played "batman: Vengeance", in fact is one of my favorite games. I'm on the "laughing gas inferno" level. What about you?:D

Well, sometimes when I play it, I can't get past the level where you chase Mr. Freeze in the Batplane. I only got to the level where you chase a truck in the Batmobile once. I don't like those two levels..flying the plane and driving the Batmobile is very difficult.

But other than those two levels, I like the game, too..especially the first fight with the Joker. "Gotham Bridge is falling down, falling down.." <BOOM!> :p

man you guys are really good gameplayers :D
i'm stuck at the level when you must protect mary from being kidnapt but i always die in that level so they captured mary and the mystery is unresolved.........maybe the joker is ticke torturing mary :p

She is 18 now, but first she was 16. She's now 18 because I changed that according to the rules of the forum.

BTW, peter, where are you stuck? I could hepl you.

i'm not stuck or something i'm just too lazy to play the game a bit longer...
i have to chase the bad guys who has captured mary it's the 2nd level

I've got Batty

Batman,

So kind of you to take a break from keeping the streets of Gotham clean to let us in on your secret fetish writings! BRAVO! Excellent detail! When reading this, I was able to capture the whole thing in my mind. Keep up the great writing!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back