• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ever winter days. FF/f [NEW!!] (both parts)

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Hey folks!

Once again its been forever since I last wrote anything and for those of you who enjoy my stories I do apoligise. I'd also like to apoligise for the fact I still haven't finished part two of 'Alternate Carriers'.

Because of my inability to be sure when I'll actually finish a story I've decided not to post the first part until all the other following parts are done, hence having both parts of this brand new one below. I just finished it yesterday, so I hope you enjoy it and as always any and all comments are more than welcome. :D

P.S: I'll also be posting this into the archives for anyone who thinks they'll want to find it in the future...

'Ever Winter Nights'

FF/f

Part one.

Winter often hit hard in Elk City. The winds picked up and the snow fell big time. As soft as the snow was, and perfect for building snowmen (or women), the occasional hail and stinging snow flakes made for a rather unpleasent outing. Despite the wild weather and dark clouds which left the street lights on in grey horridness of it all, some people still had to work. Even on Saturdays.

Connie Hensons mom for example, was one such person who had to drag herself out of bed on a below 32 degree Saturday morning. Connie on the other hand, in all her eighteen year old glory, relished the fact she could lie in. Connie's dad lived in another state entirley and her brothers lived in there own houses now, thankful of that she was, as the busty teen slid her warm white bunnyslippers on her pedicured feet finally rising at 11.30am.

Memories not so nostalgically washed through Connie's mind as she jiggled down the cosy air conditioned house stairs in her barbie pink night gown and fluffy slippers. Memories of when she would wake up to find her brothers had kidnapped her slippers and to get them back would mean five minutes of intense tickling, at the very least. Reasoning with herself as she reached the bottom of the carpetted steps it wasn't actually her brothers that were the real problem. Connie's brother's were contstant ticklers but it was their friends that would literally torture her. Up to five at a time, even up until eight weeks ago when her last brother moved out. They would pin her down, and tickle her to tears.

The freedom from unpredictable ticklish fate was fantastic, with shoulder length blonde hair bouncing almost in time with her melon sized bussom, Connie skipped into the kicthen instantly unhooking the phone as she went. Dialing quickly with one hand the sexy young high school senior reached up into and over head cupbord with her other hand, raising her thin pink night gown just enough to catch a glimpse of her cute creamy butt cheeks.

"Kirstie? Kirstie hey! Whats the haps girl?" Connie held the phone between her shoulder with her head titled, opening the colourful cereal box in her hands. "So...I know...I know!...Anyway, you wanna come over its...the weather...yeah...I can't...mom took the car..yeah!"

With her hand back on the phone Connie's boobs nearly fell clean from her nightie as she leant foward into a cabinet to retrieve a bowl. Trying to organise her best friend Kirstie coming over for the day was prooving frutiless due to the weather, anyone sane (or without work) was staying inside that day until the call waiting beeps interupted the teen girls conversation.

"Hold on...hold on...Hello?" Connie switched over to the other line where Jane Winslow was waiting.

Jane was a nice woman, and odd in the way that she would do practically anything for Connie. In her late thrities and living by herself it was a surprise Jane had no boyfriend or husband given her attractive figure. Most people found it odd, but not Connie. Connie knew exactley why her long legged blonde busty neighbour would jump through hoops for her, it was blidning obvious the older woman had an enormous crush on Jane. Whether her smitten neighbour actually had feelings for Connie was undiscovered but from the womans giggles and submissive nature everytime they spoke it was clear Jane found the eighteen year old steamingly attractive.

"You will? O.k....okay cool...yeah...alright thanks...see you soon!" Connie smiled a devious yet slightly flatterd smile as she clicked back over to Kirstie. "Hey you there?...okay Jane's coming to pick you up...Jane Winslow...yeah I gave her the address...yeah...half and hour probably, the snow...cool...see ya!"

Sitting down in front of the widescreen t.v with her breakfast Connie was rather pleased with herself. Now the two teens could spend the rest of the day gossiping and doing eachothers nails. It was typical teen girl stuff but they loved it and it was an easy way to waste a day, besides Connie's house was far warmer than Kirstie's.

A good hour went by and there was finally the sound of a car engine outside. The now empty bowl of cereal sat on the coffe table, snow hit the windows hard but made no difference to the tempature inside and Connie rose from the couch reasling she'd been watching cartoons the whole time and hadn't gotten dressed. No matter Connie figured as she slipped her tender creamy feet back into her slippers and clicked off the t.v.

"Quick, quick!" Connie encouraged the two freezing women as a couple of rouge snow flakes made it through the door.

It was a rather stark contrast in attires. Connie still in nothing but her slippers and nightie, where as both Jane and Kirstie were wrapped up tight in heavy jackets and thick pants. The two bundled women were quick to strip to regular pants and t-shirt once they realised the warmth of Connie's house and exchanged friendly and most welcomed greetings. Kirstie was the only brunette among the trio however the older Jane easily had the biggest breasts, which was saying something as neither Connie nor Kirstie had small chests.

"Thanks for that Mrs Winslow." Kirstie smiled as she wandered out of the entrance way and into the lounge leaving the other two behind her.

"Yeah thanks a bunch." Connie gave a friendly smile as it was clear her neighbour was already becoming lustful. "I'd ah, I'd offer you a coffe but we've got a lot to be getting on with...you know, school projects and all."

"Busy busy! I was pretty good in school, what are you studying? Maybe I can lend a hand or two?" Jane replied following Kirstie into the lounge and heading for the couch, Connie's subtle attempt to get her neighbour to leave hadn't worked.

"Oh its boring stuff really, but we've got it covered." Kirstie gave a glance of slight annoyance unnoticed by Jane but fully recieved and understood by Connie.

"Many hands make light work and all that! So what is it? Science? I was good at science." Jane nattered on as she sat herself down on the couch while Connie gave a shrugged look back to Kirstie.

"Uh, so...what are you up to today anyway Janie?" Connie asked wandering slowly into the cosy living room with yet another subtle try of getting the woman out.

"Oh nothing, I was just sitting around the house. Your place is much warmer than mine though." Jane's counter attacks were unintentional on her part, she wanted to stay but had no idea the girls wanted her out.

"Well then how about that coffe?" Kirstie said as she stood up from the couch. "Connie you wanna show me where everything is?"

Picking up the t.v guide Jane sat dimwitted as the two girls huddled off into the kicthen. Connie noticed out the corner of her eye as her mature blonde neighbour made a foolish attempt at subtlety trying to watch the young teen wander from the room. Noticing Jane's gaze Connie gave a cheeky flick of her nighty just revealing the bottom of her butt cheeks, it was less than a second but left the horny woman flushed and wondering whether it was intentional or just a lucky fluke.

"What are we gonna to do?" Kirstie whispered hasitly beneath the steam of the kettle as she grabbed her friend by the shoulders. "I thought you said she'd do anything you say."

"She does!" Connie replied keeping to the same hastey whisper as Kirstie. "I can't just tell her to leave."

"Well why does she do everything you say anyway? Did you catch her cheating on her husband or something? Incrimnating photos?" Kirstie stood back and opened the cuttlery drawer mostly to make more noise.

"No...look, shh. You gotta keep this secret right?" Connie knew she didn't really need to ask but it was worth mentioning what with being only theory.

"Of course, of course. What'd you do?" Kirstie's theories of Connie's secret were far from the actual result.

"I think...I don't know, I think she likes me." Connie confided with raised eyebrows.

"Likes you? Like...likes you likes you?" Kirstie raised and eye brow with amused curiousity.

"I don't know...I don't think shes totally in love or anything but everytime I see her...she gets all goofy." Connie tried to explain as Kirstie listened intently. "Kind of like you do when you get round Mr Lucus at school."

Titlting her head foward Kirstie blushed a little with a sweet dimpled smile. If it was indeed the same thing for Jane toward Connie as it was for Kirstie toward her math teacher then there was no love, she just wanted a good shag. Looking back up to Connie a wicked smile crossed the cunning brunettes face.

"...I know a sure fire way to get her out." Kirstie said after a short pause as she brushed lightly passed her scantly clad friend who immediatly grew curious. "Follow my lead."

The t.v guide Jane was reading slowly dropped from her sight as Kirsite pushed it downward and inherited the woman's view with Kirstie's own stunning features. A seductive look sat firmly on the young brunettes face followed by an uncontained smile when she noticed Jane swallow heavily.

"How are you today Jane?" Connie already knew what Kirstie was up to as she sat down contact close to her neighbour and pushed her thin nightie up against the nervous woman's shoulder.

"Yes Jane...hows things?" Kirstie followed suit as she purred up against Jane's other side hopping like crazy that Connie had not misread the woman.

"Uhh...ahem...well uhh..." Jane was clearly at a loss for words as the two girls slowly rubbed up and down her with slight motion, her wildest fantasies racing through her mind as she tried to dismiss them and create words. "I'm...I'm good..."

"Goood we're glad to hear it, aren't we Connie?" Kirstie made bedroom eyes as she placed her hand on Jane's almost shaking knee.

"We sure are Kirstie." Connie replied following the same motion on the other knee having never been totally adverese to girl on girl contact.

"Um...h-how are...how are you?" Jane gave a quick shudder which everyone pretended to ignore as the two teens hands slowly slid up the older woman's track pant covered thys.

"We're a little cold..." Kirstie said softly as she brushed her long nails just past the top of Jane's inner thy and up towards her waist line. "...we need a little warmth..."

"W-war-mmm-th?" Jane's eyes rolled back for a spilt second and as Connie followed Kirstie who was sliding her hand under the blushing blondes t-shirt.

"Of course...its so cold out there." Connie complied beggining to wonder where Kirstie was taking this.

Kirstie's hand was now seductivley creeping onto the soft creamy skin under Jane's cotton top. Connie followed also now not quite sure what Kirstie had planned, making this woman arroused was surley no way to get her to leave. With both girls each having a hand up Jane's shirt the woman simply sat, trying to look casual with her arms by her sides when suddenly Kirstie gave a quick wiggle of her nails.

"Eee!" Jane squeaked with loud surprised accompanied by a sharp flinch in clear response to the wiggling nails on her sensitive skin.

"Whatssa matter...?" Kirstie asked rhetoricallly giving Connie a smile who had just figured out the plan as both girls began to stroke their long nails on Janes lower ribs beneath the hidden views of her shirt.

"Just...eee, a littleehee stop! Stop!" Jane squealed when the wiggling quickly became too rapid and unbearable, the busty blonde grabbing ahold of both girls wayward wrists in an attempt to push them out from beneath her shirt. "No! Stop it! Stop IIIEEEET!"

Jane tried pushing away each girls arm but the poor ticklish woman needed four arms as Kirstie and Connie had now bought their other hands into play. With all four hands and twenty fingers up her shirt any wild fantasies the older woman had of a lesbianonic orgy were quickly being giggled away.

"Whassa madder?" Kirstie cooed as if talking to a baby letting her hands climb futher up Jane's rib cage.

"Is sumwon tickwish?" Connie broke the ice and finally made the situation so Jane was no longer struggling to maintain some form of casual manner.

Not having time to answer in anything resembling real words Jane's sudden ticklish squeal answered the already obious question as the two wicked teens dug furiously into the blonde's soft rib cage. Trying to slap their hands was an action that required too much coordination under the ticklishness so batting wildly and trying to slider down the couch toward the shag carpetting would have to do.

"EEEE no! no! Sahah! Stop it! OHAHAH!" Jane laughed helplessly as her shirt lifted higher revealing her heaving tummy while she slid down the couch foolishly beneath the twenty tickling nails. "Oh girls no! Ohahah! Ahhah!"

As Janes knees landed on the carpet her back arched onto the couch cushion, her shirt sitting just below her bouncing boobs she tried desparetley to push forward, to curl into a ball, anything, but Connie and Kirstie held the older woman arched back and mercilessly dug into her ribs. Jane's arms flailed wildly, a mix of fists batting the couch and clawing the cushion the poor woman was absolutley helpless.

Connie and Kirstie exchanged wicked smiles for a brief second when looking up from their hysterical victim, neither of them had expected her to be this ticklish, but neither of them cared, they were ruthless. Truth be told there had been few other people who had ever tickled Jane this much in her life. Most people that knew her well enough were aware of how much she hated being tickled and went to great lengths to avoid the subject, the worst by far had been her now ex-husband.

It had been just over ten years since Jane had gotten divorced. The now long single, and currently hysterical, woman married in her early twenties and due to a number of problems, one of which was tickling to an almost bordering on abusive level, had gotten divorced. Tickling occured nearly everyday of her marridge, the worst being the time he suspended her from the beams in the garage by a thin piece of rope, totally naked and with some help from his drinking buddies worked her over into exhausted unconsiousness.

Jane's current situation was a lot more light hearted, although still driving her crazy none the less. The heavy chested woman's high pitched laughter taken away any real words several minutes ago. With tears rolling down her bright red cheeks the two teens continued to prod hard and fast inbetween the exposed vunerable ribs.

"Aww shes crying!" Kirstie said with mock sympathy as she finally lifted her hands from the helpless Jane.

"She a bit ticklish isn't she?" Connie too ceased her wicked tickling allowing Jane to slump foward into a heavly panting ball on the carpet between the coffe table and three seater couch.

Kneeling on the floor hunched foward Jane held her ribs which were now a light shade of pink as she tried to catch her breath. Connie and Kirstie took a minute to set themselves back into the cushy couch and catch their own breath as holding Jane in place had taken more effort than the actually tickling itself.

"Ohh look!" Connie said with a almost truly surprised smile as she leant foward and looked down at her still puffing neighbour. "Feetsies!"

Kirstie shot foward almost as quickly as Jane's eyes flew open. Sure enough the soles of the tickled blondes white cotton sock covered feet were facing upward and all three people knew exactley what that meant. There was a mild hesitaion on everyones part but Jane was the first to move, and she did like greesed lighting, quickly crawling under the coffe table.

"Ohh you naughty girl Janie!" Kirstie said in a dominering fashion as she stood up from the couch to watch the flushed and fearful neighbour scamper across the lounge floor on all foors.

"We're going to tickle your feetsies!" Connie said teasingly as Jane climbed up right and the two teens began their pursuit.

Flying through the kitchen Jane nealrly slipped on the tiled floor as she cornerd around the dining table and headed for the other door. Unfortunatley enough Jane's speed went unrewarded as she quickly found the door opened up right next to living room door, the same one that was by the front door. With Connie behind her in the kitchen with wiggling fingers of terror and Kirstie looming out of the living room Jane was surrounded.

"Girls! Girls now listen..." Jane pleaded as the two young women advanced on her, walking slowly backwards into the side of the stair well. "No girls! Eeehhee"

Jane was giggling before they'd even touched her. Connie advanced slowly with menacing steps but rapid wiggling fingers from the kicthen. Kirstie's all too eager dark brown eyes were focused on nothing but Jane, whos pleas went not unoticed, but entirley ignored by the tickling girls.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls like Janie, Kirstie?" Connie cruely taunted as Jane's knees betrayed her and she slid down the wall with her hands up waving in a stop motion.

"No Connie. What happens to naughty girls like Janie?" Kirstie played along with the mock coversation as the two girls stood shoulder to shoulder casting a shadow over poor Ms Winslow.

"They get tickled!" Connie nearly yelled with enthusiasm as that was the mark for them to rush the cowering woman.

"NO! AH-HA! NAAEEE!" Jane screeched as she rolled and thrashed frantically, both of her tormentors trying to grab ahold of her hard kicking legs. "NO NO! AAH!"

Involuntarally rolling onto her tummy Jane clawed at the carpeted floor. Try and crawl away she was dragged screaming back by her ankles until they were weighed down and the panicking woman was helpless with her upturned feet being sat on by Connie and Kirstie. Jane had heard once that the anticpation was often worse than the actual tickling itself, but whoever had said that obviously not as ticklish as Jane. Even as they slid her socks of with such slow cruelty the poor trapped woman was driven insane by how sensitive her feet were.

"Oh ho! Now we're going to have some fun Janie!" Kirstie teased as she threw her respective sock aside and looked down upon Jane's untouched, wrinkly silky cream white soles and plump little toes. "Now we're going to have some fun!"

To be contiued...

Part two

Part two.

The weather was terrible, a storm was well on its way and the tempature outside in Elk City was well below freezing as was once nice soft snow flakes had turned to stinging needles of ice. Inside one particular house however three women were very warm indeed.

Having taken advantage of Jane, a tall blonde haired large breasted woman in her late thirties, eighteen year old Connie had used the woman's obvious lust for the younger girl to drive her best friend Kirstie, the stunningly attracitive long haired brunette through the heavy snow to the nice warm suburban house. After Jane and Kirstie had arrived the two younger womens subtle attempts to make the older woman go home had failed, until they discovered Jane was hopelessly ticklish. Jane would have gone home, she wanted to go home, there was only one problem; now that the two terrible teens had started tickling her, and they didn't want to stop.

Jane's tender bum bucked up and down wildly as her fists slammed repeatedly into the carpet. Lying face down her upturned bare feet were pinned by the two teenage girls kneeling over her ankles. Connie and Kirstie both delighted in the womans non stop involuntary laughter which had turned from a high pitch squealing into a heavy gutteral tortured belly laugh the second the twenty long nails started dancing around her incredibly sensitive and vunerable soles.

"Oh my god!" Connie exclaimed in genuine surprise at how loud and extreme a reaction they had recieved simply from lightly stroking their nails around Jane's soft arches. "She's so ticklish!"

"What?!" Kirstie yelled back unable to hear anything except Jane's howling tortured laughter. "I can barley hold her!"

It was true, Jane was showing incredible strength that even she didn't know her slender body possessed. The now sweating teary eyed blonde hadn't stopped bucking in almost three minutes and every tug to free her sweet ticklish feet only seemed to get stronger. Screaming and red faced Jane's jaw ached from the strain of such intense laughter that ripped through her body.

Suddenly, and unbelievably, Jane had pulled her feet out from between Connie and Kirsties thys, even more incredible was that by the time the two teens turned around to see where their tickle pet had gone the tickled woman was already standing up and running into the kitchen. There was however, nowhere Jane could run. The kitchen joined to the lounge and the lounge just joined right back up to the stair well, she was surrounded again, or so they thought.

By the time the two teens had climbed to their feet and made it to the kitchen the barefooted and stunningly energetic blonde had climbed over the sink and was half way out the window. Both Connie and Kirstie tried to grab the desparate Jane before she fell outside into the blistering cold and into the back yard but they were half a second to slow. Looking out the window Jane was quickly making her way through the storm and around the side of the house.

"Run!" Connie and Kirstie yelled at the same time looking at eachother and then dashing for the front door.

Bursting out the front door the girls were determined not to let Jane make it to her car as they ran down a side of the house each. Connie saw Jane who quickly turned and ran back towards the backyard. As Kirstie came out into the back yard from the other side Jane was literally sprinting toward the small tool shed at the back of the yard, what exactley she planned to do was a mystery to all three women.

"Jane!" Connie yelled hugging herself as she suddenly slowed to a walk and the fact she was still only in her small pink nightgown made her realise the freezing cold.

Kristie had slowed to a walk too, not quite as cold as Connie what with being fully clothed in jeans and t-shirt. Jane stopped when she came into contact with the shed, turning quickly the frozen footed blonde practically slammed her back into the small shed. The loud bang was only just heard over the high wind by Connie and Kirstie who had come to a complete stop as they watched wide eyed when a big chunck of snow loosend itself from the roof of the flimsy shed.

"Jane!" Both girls yelled with genuine concern as the hunk of snow slid down the slanted corregated roofing, collecting more snow as it went.

Too late, Jane looked up just in time to see nothing but pure white coming down on top of her, then she fell and everything quickly went black. Connie and Kirstie rushed over with great concern. Jane's body was nearly lifeless and without the aide of a concious brain was freezing quickly, ecspecially her very bare feet. Jane needed warmth and she needed it now.

"Uhh..." Jane woke wearly back into the world of the awake feeling nothing but relaxing welcome warmth.

Upon realising her nude state Jane quickly made a real effort to take in her surroundings and awaken much faster than normal. She was in a bath, a big bath like a spa almost but the same depth as a regular bath. She was stark naked, the warm clear water sitting just above her rosey pink nipples of her enormous bare breasts. Even more surprising than all of that was that sitting on the opposite side, quite comfortably in their all too small two piece bikinis, was Kirstie and Connie.

"Oh my!" Jane quickly covered her nipples with one arm and her hairless crotch with the other.

"Don't panick." Kirstie said in a comforting manner. "You don't have anything we haven't seen before."

"You...you took my clothes off?!" Jane asked surprised at current situation as she examined the rather large bathroom with its sea blue tiled floor and golden coloured taps.

"We had to" Connie said matter-of-factly as she adjusted her fleshy bastket ball breasts to a more comfortable state as they were already pouring out the tiny bikini top. "You got knocked out and all your clothes were freezing, we had to get you warm."

"Oh my...the snow...you chased me..." Jane's eyes widened slowly as she remembered what had happened.

"C'mon relax, we've already seen you naked anyway." Kirstie said curiously figiting with the front of her bikini top. "Does this help?"

"You don't..." Jane stopped mid sentence and almost drooled as Kirstie so casually removed her top revealing her gorgeus plump boobs. "...have to do that."

"Kirstie's right, just like being at a sauna." Connie commented as she followed suit and lightly tossed her top down to the floor.

"You girls reallly tickled me bad." Jane commented quickly changing the subject, not because she was embarressed of her spectacular body, far from it, it was what her body was doing in its sudden state of arousal that concerned her. "I can't stand being tickled."

"No kidding." Kirstie said smiling as if remebering a fond memory. "You were like a banshee, and you even ran out into the snow."

"I know, I know, so stupid. But I'd do anything to stop being tickled, I hate it more than anything." Jane spoke genuinley and the teens could tell she meant it from all the crying the older woman had done earlier. "My ex-husband used to do it all the time."

"You were married?" Asked Connie putting her arms out either side and streching her head back.

"Oh yeah, it was over ten years ago now but it seemed like a good idea at the time." Jane reminiced not so fondly as she removed her hands and did slowly relax herself. "Three years I was with that jerk, god he used to love tickling me all the time."

"Oh my god like every day?" Connie asked dreading the thought and remembering her brothers and their friends. "My brothers and their friends used to get me occassionally but I can't imagine being married to someone like that."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not tring to deter you from being married, but with a guy like him it just wasn't worth it." Jane's nipples were quite errect given the two near naked teen girls before her but it went ignored by all as she told her sorrid tale. "Nearly everyday if I couldn't avoid it. Before the honey moon he did it maybe once or twice but after that it just got sadistic."

"You don't have to tell us...we don't want to bring up bad memories." Kirstie said secretly curious and kind of regretting she had said that just incase Jane did stop her story.

"No, no its fine. It was a long time ago." Jane smiled and more than happy to tell having not seen the guy in over eight years. "The first time I realised it was getting bad was about three months after we were married. I wanted to was watching some gardening show or some such when he got home from work, it went straight to the robot wars thing or whatever it was. I made a point of switching it back, his solution was to just keep tickling me until my show went off."

"My god...how awful..." Connie resisted the urge to say 'do continue' that her morbid curiousity tempted her to do.

"It was just little stuff like that would set him off" Jane continued. "But the worst of the worst was one afternoon, I'd handed him divorce papers in the morning and he'd stormed out the house. I was upset enough as it was and then he returns with three of his drinking buddies, they hang me by my hands from a beam in the garage, strip me off and just start working over every ticklish inch of me. I cried and screamed and lost my voice for the next three days, they just kept going until I passed out."

Connie and Kirstie couldn't believe it, they sat in stunned silence for several seconds comtemplating what a nightmare such a situation would be. Jane herself had finished her story and thus forgotten about, as Connie and Kirstie both exchange a slightly horrified and genuinley sympathetic glance to one another Jane too the oppurtunity to once again admire the teens stunning figures.

"Your okay right?" Connie asked looking back at Jane who quickly snapped herself out of a lustful gaze.

"Oh sweety I'm fine, it was a long time ago, still can't stand being tickled though, you two terrors nearly drove me crazy." Jane said sitting foward a little and looking around for something. "Wouldn't have a towel would you?"

"What for?" Kirstie asked as if not knowing the answer. "Your not leaving already?"

"Sorry girls, busy busy." Jane said turning onto her knees and crawling toward the edge of the bath. "Maybe we can relax in here some other time."

"Wait...umm..." Connie said quickly trying to think of a reason for the nude goddess to stay behind. "...We um, we bought you up here and warmed you up but...um, we-we never finished washing you."

"Washing me?" Jane asked with a confused look as she turned her head, with her back to the two girls Jane's curvy peach like bum was half out of the water as she kneeled with the side of the bath at belly button height. "I think I'm as clean as I'm going to get."

Jane began to stand up and it quickly became apparant with a hasty look at eachother that neither Connie or Kirstie wanted Jane to leave. Acting quickly an completley unnoticed by Jane, Connie grabbed two fist sized pumice rocks from a small wire basket on the side of the bath. Kirstie, acting just as quickly as her partner in crime, took one of the rocks and both girls headed toward Jane with the exact same plan.

"Oop!" Suddenly Jane was hunched over the side of the bath as her legs were pulled out from underneath and the top side of her body fell foward toward the tiles, just managing to save herself with her hands Jane was bent over with her cute butt sticking high in the air. "What are you doing?!"

With Jane hunched over the side of the bath and unable to push herself up due to the slippery floor, Connie and Kirstie sat comfortably in the bath with a foot each locked in one arm and soft pumice rock in their free hands. Jane screamed with horror at the sudden shock of falling foward all be it unhurt but when she came to realise the two topless teens had a foot each she began to really panick.

"We told you! Your still dirty!" Kirstie said with an evil playfulness.

"You feet are so dirty!" Connie played along only just now realising how much this entire fiasco was turning her on.

"NO GIRLS! PLEASE! I Told you I hate it! OH GOD NO!" Jane cried with the utmost seriousness as she tried to scrample away but the wet tiles didn't allow her any fraction to pull as the carpet had earlier on and she simply continued to slip in her naked state. "PLEASE! Don't do it! OH PLE-HEE-HEESSE!"

The rough pumice scrapping down Jane's wet wiggling soles was like two giant cat tounges wickedly licking up and down. Jane's bare feet scrunched and unscrunched with there wild wigglling desparelty trying to avoid the excrutiating ticklish touch but with her ankles both being held as if in head locks there was simply nowhere her poor soles could go. The two girls didn't struggle to hold the wild woman as much as last time, Jane still kicked and thrashed splashing water, most of which came off her naked glistening body, but she no longer had the carpet to pull on. The floor was simply to slippery to pull away.

"Aww Janie is such a dirty girl!" Kirstie said using her locking hand to pull back the toes on Jane's foot, the heel of which squished arousingly into her baloon like boob. "We'll have to wash right underneath these toesies!"

Jane's mouth streched with involuntary shock as let out a silent scream of ticklish agony when she felt the roughness slide underneath her toes. Worse still was Connie had followed her friends idea and now Jane had both soles streched out, unable to even flinch her toes away from the most ticklish spot on her feet. The girls couldn't believe how ticklish Jane was as her body forced itself to take in deep gasping breaths before letting out shrieks and cries of unparralled tortured laughter.

It was never ending, they simply wouldn't stop. They couldn't stop. Both Connie and Kirstie had come to realise by now the intense pleasure this was giving them both, sadistically tickling this older woman as if she were their own personal toy. Kirstie was already having fantasies about going over to Jane's house and doing this on a regular basis as the hard nippled brunette let the pumice go and began to use her long pink tounge instead.

"HAHAH UHAHAH HHHUUUHAHAH!" Jane was unable to form even a hint of any recognisable language as tears of forced myrth rolled in a steady stream down her red hot cheeks. "EEEEHAHAHA! AAAHHAHAHA!"

Oddly enough the tortured screams and loud sobbing cries that mixed in with Jane's hysterical laughter were only serving to make the dominering teenage gilrs even more aroused. A heel of each streched bare foot was pressed into either girls breast and after several minutes the wiggling of Jane's soft bare soles on thier nipples was begging to take a much desired, if unexpected affect.

"Ohmm God..." Connie gave a pleasurable sigh as she began to purpospley move Jane's foot as much as she could with out letting to go so she could storke her would be errect aereole even more so.

"What?" Kirstie asked almost drowned out by Jane's laughter, having seen but not heard what Connie had said and nearly swearing she saw her blonde friend's eyes roll back a little.

"She sure is ticklish huh?" Connie nearly yelled back quickly changing the subject only just realising what she had done and hopping her blatant arousal wasn't too obvious.

Unbeknown to anyone including herself, Jane too had been becoming increasingly aroused since the tickling had began. It wasn't a side effect of the tickling however, that remained incredibly terrifying and most hellish, the tickling didn't raise the cackling blonde's libido at all. The thing that was getting her all hot and bothered, the thing that kept her nipples standing to attention on the tip of wobbling boobs and her hairless crotch moistend with sexual pleasure was the fact to near naked eighteen year old beuaties were touching her. The fact the touching resulted in one of Jane's worst nightmares was by the by, it was half of her most desirable fantasy come true and it was resulting in a weird mix of intense torture and what seemed to be unavoidable orgasmic bliss.

Jane wasn't the only one nearing orgasm, although hers was purley involuntary and she would rather have it on a world wide live CNN broadcast that while being tickled. Kirstie and Connie were ignoring each other completley, both lost in a land of sadistic sexual happyness. With Jane howling without mercy in the background the two girls licked furiously with their eyes closed inbetween the poor woman's sweet little toes as they now rubbed their hard nipples over Jane's soles causing the naked victim to experience even more ticklish torment.

"Aww...ahh...uhh..." Kirstie began to moan as she had turned herself around, holding Jane's ankle with both hands the naughty teen slid the wet tickled pink down the front of her g-string and inserted Jane's big toe.

Wanting in on the action Connie once again followed her friends brilliant thinking as they both kneeled in the warm water of the bath tub thrusting Jane's toes in and out of their woman hood. As much pleasure as the two girls were experiencing Jane was still having a very ticklish fit as the back and forth motion on her toes accompanied by hundreds of curly black hairs dancing randomly around inbetween her toes drove her to new heights of tickliness.

"Ahh! Ahh OAAH OAH!" Connie squealed with orgasmic exstacy as her juices came all over Jane's soaking bare foot. "OHha...aa god..."

"F-F-AAAUCKha aahh aaHH AAHH!" Kirsties had tried to hold off but hearing her friends moaning next to her set her off too into the most instense rush of pleasure she had ever experienced.

Not being able to form thoughts both of the girls simply let go of Jane's ankles and slid back enjoying their moments. Jane's naked body slumped to a giggling gasping crying naked heap on the cold tile floor. Lying their Jane knew she had to get up and run before anymore tickling occured but her weak tickled exhausted body simply wouldn't let her.

"You know..." Connie said stroking her now naked best friends hair out of her face as the two girls recovered from their several minutes of moaning in heaven. "...Jane said her husband left her unable to speak for three days..."

"...Mmm? Oh yeah..." Kirstie said glancing over the edge of the bath at the poor exhausted woman. "...think we can make it four?"

The End.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back