• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a Tickeling Friend

angelbcuz

Hi! I'm 33,blonde,petite and lots of fun. I'm looking for a girl or girls that would like to help me fulfill all of my tickle fantasies. My guy has no idea that I'm into this!! So I've had all this pent up inside of me for a very long time. I live near Cleveland,Ohio. I would love to get the chance to drive a girl crazy teasing and tickeling in all of the write places. I just know it would be a blast!! If any girls are interested, I'd love to get to know you. Oh, and I am new to this so if anyone has any sexy ideas,I'm all ears.

I respect that you are looking for women, but in case you want to talk, please e-mail at [email protected]. I would love to talk sometime. I am from the Cleveland area.

dtrell, thanks for the heads up. I sent her mail plus Steph tried to assist me, but she either found what she was looking for or wasn't serious about just talking. I never followed up when I didn't hear from her.

No way to be sure she didn't just lose her computer, either. No way to be certain she's who she says she is.

Point is, dtrell, there's no way online to COMPLETELY verify anyone without physical proofs or verifiable personal references.

Insulting someone in their thread, even if she WASN'T what you thought she was, is just teaching EVERY WOMAN WILLING TO POST that there's guys here that will insult them if they post and don't do as that man or those men want.

I've met many from online. Not all were who they said they were. Happens. I survived unharmed. Also married someone who WAS who she said she was, online. Kraftie hadn't shown the public who she was until the TMF, though, and we were already pals.

Dating is a risk. It's less of a risk when you have visible proof, but it could always be The Crying Game, in some bummer sequel.

dvnc

Actually, dtrell, what a lady will do is not up to you, nor is it up to me, the moderating staff, a political party, the social club up the street, or anyone else.

She, like other people on the planet, has free will. She also has the possibilities of a background, history and behavioral makeup that's different than either of us, sir.

Right now, you've alienated this person. I'm leaving the post up, so it's clear what behavior you intend to show to the populace.

When you want to remove this example of accusatory behavior, and show that you DON'T know everything about everyone's every move, do let the moderating staff know.

In the mean time, the damage was done the moment you replied, as whomever posted this saw your call and bailed.

Might've been accurage. Might not. If not, pray she has no friends here. Women are FAR more social than men, and compare notes on behaviors received.

You're correct about one thing. I *don't* know what you keep for your list. I actually don't care. It's none of my business. I care to show that implication with such a statement can't be taken for positive in the way it was used.

You and I have several differences, here. One big one is that I actually KNOW several women from this forum. I hear, from them, about men accusing them of a variety of things, including gender fraud.

Generally, it happens when they're not doing what the male wants.

She's not replying to you. You're running thread to thread, and when you don't get what you want, you're standing up and shouting "Male!"

Looks less than desireable, sir.

Personally, given the volume of threads in which you've participated, I would figure you'd know this sort of thing. I'm actually surprised at your behavior. It's now public record, though, until you request it's removal.

But that would be saying I'm right, wouldn't it?

Or am I just making some sort of grand assumption?

Do you see what I'm showing you?

It's not pleasant, is it?

Now imagine for a moment that she's a she, and she's getting your vehemence in a thread that took her hours, days or weeks to motivate to post. You just skewered her. Think she'll post again?

What about the countless women who saw this? Think they'll post?

Doubt it.

No, you've just done the men and Lesbians of this forum a great favor. You've freed countless hours of their time. Nobody from this area will be cluttering their time with social desires or play.

Only reason it's a big problem for me is the quandry of it. Do I yank a post that's going to witch hunt a woman, telling all other women that a known frequent poster will doubt ANYONE who doesn't behave as he wishes? Can't say that would solve much. Easier to simply discuss it openly, too. Gives others a chance to understand what's at stake with such gestures.

The person that posted originally COULD have done anything. They didn't. That's a shame.

You could have avoided alienating all but the bravest of the brave (as women don't generally post, statistically, in large amounts). You didn't. For you single folk, that's a shame.

dvnc

Just a heads-up for you, IceBadger, in case you didn't notice DTrell's quiet departure - Those were for him, specifically, not you.

dvnc

dvnc, my departure was only quiet because i chose not to defend myself. i have a great defense but i chose not to bother because i have learned that once certain mods on here make their mind up about me, they wouldnt change their mind even if f. lee bailey or johnny cochran were making the argument. so i chose to remove my egregious posts and will not post in this section again.

Last edited:
You've chosen ONE way to solve the problem.

Defense requires an attack. Defending against an illustration of your actions and their results is, well, it doesn't look good on you.

Sad part is that I've enjoyed some of your interactions in the discussions areas. Folks that know me will tell ya that I'll do this with ANYONE, includning folks I knew a decade ago, back when our kind haunted USENET.

It ain't personal. It's about what supports BOTH genders when they're trying to find others. Teasing doesn't.

And clearly, with two posts in the last 24 hours, I can see where you're not posting here, except when you are. Certain mods are able to see fairly well...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back