• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

britney's tattoo on her foot

:( Britney Spears has the ugliest feet I think I have ever seen on a good looking girl.

ya her feet are ugly

in some of her web sites it says her most hated body part is her feet cause she thinks they are sooo ugly

Isn't it ironic that many foot sites have her as number one in their top searches list?

Her feet are unattractive, but it's nothing a good pedicure couldn't help. Which makes me wonder...why DOESN'T she keep her feet pedicured?;)

peace

Ed

Personally, I think her feet are cute, though as of late they could use a pedicure. Early on, they were very cute feet. I think her reason for not liking them, as I think I read before, is her big toe is much bigger than the rest of her toes. For me, that was what I always found cutest about her toes.

its a bit weird that she said she thinks her feet are ugly and not nice, but then she likes guys to kiss her feet, do ya think?

its a bit weird that she said she thinks her feet are ugly and not nice, but then she likes guys to kiss her feet, do ya think?

I'll say! Maybe having her feet kissed makes her feel better about them. I guess it gives her high feet-esteem? :tickling:

What i dont understand is that if she thinks her feet are ugly then why is she barefoot so often in public

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back