• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Such a Weak Plot!" (F/m)

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
(Yeah yeah, I know, it's been a while ;) I've let the real world intrude on my life, and I am properly shamed. You may all tickle me as punishment. :p Anyway, this one was flitting around my head and needed to be let out - my apologies for grammar or spelling errors, it was written rather hastily.)

"You've GOT to be kidding me!" Colin shouted, red faced with a mixture of embarresment and irritation. "Who wrote this script, a 5 year old with an etch-a-sketch and a spare afternoon?"

"Look, just calm down, Colin. We asked you to star in an adult oriented movie and you agreed. If you want I can pull out the contract and read it to you." The director had demonstrated near inexhaustible patience so far, and I have to admit I was rather impressed - I'd have smacked the whelp ages ago.

"Sure, but you never told me it had this pathetic plot!! Look at this! I'm supposed to be a "young man" who gets seduced by his babysitter... I'm TWENTY-TWO James! You don't get babysitters at that age! Why don't we just -" Colin's rant (I'll admit there was some reason to his argument) shut off abruptly as the door to the set slammed open, the sound of which was only marginally louder than the sound of my jaw hitting the ground. Roughly 5'2, pixie-like face and body, absolutely adorable legs.... The school girl outfit lacked originality (this was a strictly low-budget project) but then, honestly, originality isn't what got the human population to 6 billion and counting....

"Oh hell, James, if he won't do it I'll fill in." Colin shot me a glare, but I hadn't been able to resist the shot - and hey, 28 wasn't much more unbelievable than 22.

"Very funny, but I'm SERIOUS now! I'm trying to get a serious acting career started and I can hardly - wha-what are you doing?" Colin's tirade cut off abruptly as the young lady sensuously approached him. Maybe she hadn't read the script, maybe she didn't care, but the steamy look in her eyes (accented with just a glint of mischief) spoke volumes about her willingness to continue, absurdity of the storyline aside. I leaned forward for a better view (we all did, I think, but I didn't bother checking) but I never could have anticipated what happened next.

Colin, still clucking like a mother hen about this and that and "serious acting careers", backed slowly away from the dedicated woman. This lasted all of four steps until he smacked into the studio wall (I did say low budget, didn't I? ). At this point he seemed a bit confused about what to do and simply stood there transfixed.

His young sprite had no such confusions.

As Colin tried his best to gather his wits (such as they were), she shot him a grin that can only be described as apologetic and anticipatory at the same time, and waved her well-manicured hands with their slender fingers and purple and silver painted nails in his face. He blinked once, confused still more. She smiled again, and dropped her hands to his waist.

Colin had time for one last eyeblink of confusion before erupting into giggles. I leaned still closer and could see her small hands wiggling fiercely into the skin of his waist, her thumbs digging into his trim tummy and a delighted smile on her face. Colin's face was also smiling, but it wasn't quite so delighted. His arms flailed uselessly around - those rare times they successfuly intercepted hers, she simply released and slid back in under his weak defenses. Indeed, I could see she'd managed to slide one hand under his t-shirt, and the indentations her fingers made in his shirt as they wriggled beneath it explained the constant stream of laughter issuing from hsi mouth. I could see his arms growing tired and his knees starting to buckle, and if the satisfied look on her face was any sign, she'd noticed his incipient collapse as well.

By now she'd slipped both hands under his shirt and had started working her way up his chest, scritching her nails across his rib cage and occasionally sliding over his nipples or dipping back down to his tummy. His arms were barely twitching at his sides now and I could tell the only reason he was still upright was the support he got from the wall at his back.

As though she'd read my mind, the girl slipped one hand out from his shirt and reached down, pulling his left leg slowly away from the wall. He slapped his hands tight to the wall and tried to stay standing, but her own left hand continued to wreak it's ticklish havoc on his ribs and he began to slide slowly down the wall. She reached over and started pulling on his other leg, and the slide quickly became a complete collapse.

As soon as he was completely disabled, she straddled his waist and shot both hands quickly into his exposed armpits. Let me tell you, he wasn't COMPLETELY out of energy - there was something of an explosion once that happened, and limbs were going everywhere. Colin's laughter took on a distinctly panicked note, gaining both volume and pitch as the sharp nails did their work.

"Awww, poor baby's ticklish, isn't he?" she spoke for the first time, her voice high and lilting and giving away a distinct enjoyment for her work. "My fingers go wiggle wiggle and you go giggle giggle, just like that, don't you baby? Tickle tickle!" And her giggling sang a harmony to his frenzied melody of continued laughter.

Finally his exhaustion began to show through, as his laughter trailed off into silent shaking and he slid completely to the floor, unable even to keep his head off the ground. At this point she withdrew her weapons - excuse me, her hands - and I thought she was going to show mercy. So, apparently, did Colin, as he whispered a heartfelt "thank you" through his gasps for oxygen.

Her only response was a particularly evil smile, and I leaned forward once again - there was NO way this show was over after a smile like that.

She stood quickly and brushed her hands together as though cleaning dust off them, then turned around - her ponytail swinging a clean arc around her head - and restraddled the exhausted young man at his knees, facing decidedly southward. Now, as an experienced ticklephile I knew exactly what was coming next, but our young Colin appeared a bit confused once again - at least, as confused as one can appear after having been tickled just shy of oblivion by an incredibly beautiful young girl who was now sitting rather near a visibly un-confused portion of one's anatomy.

Any hint of confusion evaporated when she began unlacing his sneakers.

"Ok.... no-now hold on... hold on just a... second here...." Colin's protests ceased as she turned around and placed a single small finger against his lips, then turned back to his halfway unlaced sneaker. His eyes met mine, and the pleading they contained would have melted anyone's heart. But melted heart or not, I was having a damn good time and there was no way I was going to let this one get away.

At last, both sneakers fully unlaced, she pulled the laces out and discarded them at her side. She then slipped each of her small hands inside the loose shoes - and left them. Her fingers were clearly poised on the boy's sensitive arches, but they remained unmoving.

She turned and faced him, leaving her fingers in place, and smiled at the poor boy. Meanwhile, he'd begun a steady stream of giggles - though I could tell he was trying to restrain them, the anticipation was clearly getting to him. I could only imagine what would happen when the real tickling started.

That was, apparently, some time off, however. Still facing him, she said "awwww... looks like somebody's nervous. Maybe a foot massage will calm you down a little." And there again - that mischievous, pixie-like smile.

"A - a foot massage?" Even I flinched at the quiver in his voice.

"Oh! Oh my... not your feet, baby." And that's when she laid herself gently atop the quivering young man and waved her small feet slowly in the air, right in front of his face. Like a snake hypnotizing it's prey, her feet - clad in their black school girl clogs and dark blue knee high socks - described a lazy circle in front of the poor boy, who had stopped his constant complaining (can't say I blame him, I was pretty wrapped up in the show myself). It was a bit of a surprise to both of us when she started gently stroking the soles of his feet with a fingertip nestled inside his sneakers - her feet didn't even slow down, although his attention had inevitably wandered as soon as the tickling began again, light though it was compared to his earlier thrashing.

Soon she had all five fingertips on each hand lightly wiggling on his arches, and he had resumed giggling helplessly. This kept him weak and unable to react, which gave her the opportunity to use the toes of one foot to push her black shoe off of the other. This she did, and repeated the motion with her other foot, leaving her small feet clad only in navy socks. At this point she pulled herself forward (inadvertantly - I think - brushing her bare midsection up against the midpoint of his jeans), which placed her feet at just about shoulder level on him - slumped as he was against the wall yet.

"Well, if my shoes are off, it's only corteous for you to remove yours too. No, don't get up - I'll do it for you," she teased, and then did just that. As soon as his feet were in the open air the tickling intensified, scattering all over his soles and arches but now also working in between and under the toes, and also scribbling over the sensitive tops of his feet, and around his ankles. At the same time, her own feet had stopped their hypnotic dance and slid back to gently stroke her toes under his chin, which was just barely in reach of the petite girl. It was obvious his body was reacting to both presences, and a degree of confusion had entered his laughter - I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or being tortured, and apparently now neither could he.

"Awwww... now just relax baby... see? Gentle tickles for you baby..." and I could see her small fingers had reduced their frenzied pace to a more comfortable level of tickling, gently stroking up and down the poor boy's soles. Meanwhile his constant giggling had taken on a bit of a throatier tone. Her feet (dare I call them prehensile?) managed to reach up and gently scratch just under his ears, then stroked slowly across the underside of his cheeks and chin, then repeated the stroke, pressing her tiny soles against the bottom of his face and around his neck. I could see this was having the desired effect, as he was using what little strength he had left to push his midsection off the floor and directly into her own abdomen, left cunningly bare by the outfit she'd worn. "Come on baby... that's it... no use resisting honey..." Her dulcimer tones were seductive and, presumably, effective - if his voice and her distinctly feminine smile were any indication, then it was only a matter of time until...

A sharp grunt and he lifted rather more forcefully off the floor once, twice, again, and then relaxed, sagging deeply into the floor. She smiled in response and bounced up, planting a deep kiss on the stunned boy - then quickly skittering her nails across his stomach, gleefully absorbing his laughter directly into her mouth.

"Good boy Colin! Wasn't that easy?" She grinned, laughing, when the kiss was complete. She ran her nails quickly across his tummy one last time for good measure, then pulled over a stool and sat down on it.

"I... I don't get it," he panted, still recovering from his ordeal. "What just ha... happened?"

I couldn't help myself - I laughed in the poor boy's face. "Well, you agreed to make an adult movie... and we never did specify what the plot was to be." I grinned at James, who smiled back.

"But... but I... I'm just confused." The girl joined us in laughing at the poor boy, and even reached over and ruffled his hair.

"Come on now, Colin," she said, her voice taking once again that sultry tone it had started with, "it wasn't that bad, was it? Or would you have preferred if I had gone just a little... further?" she continued, slowly sliding one of her socks down to her arch and then - frustration! - leaving it there. I licked dry lips and looked up just in time to catch her winking at me.

Perhaps I'd get the chance to fill in, after all........

****END Part 1****

Very nice story, Ticklish9's. :D I'll be glad to see Part 2 when you post it.

Not bad....

...and definitely one of the best titles I've seen in a while.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back