• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 9

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Sarah's laughter grew as her young body bucked and struggled wildly against her magical bonds. Srena kept scratching her long black nails up and down Sarah's cute pink soles, while Veena was gently rubbing two fingers in each of "Buffy's" smooth, hairless underarms.
"Hahahhheheheaaheheeeenoooheheheeeeeeahahahahahaaa!!!!"
Sarah's face went to beet red as tears rolled down her cheeks. The two vampiresses paid no attention to that though, and continued torturing.
Srena danced her nails up and down Sarah's feet, once in awhile torturing the cute wiggling soles. Veena too was having fun with the super ticklish blonde as she stroked her armpits torturously, veeeery slowly, sending Sarah into hysterics. Sarah's hips bucked up and down as her whole body shook like an earthquake, this girl had a lot of stamina! Anyother ticklee would be drained of body movement by now but Sarah kept tugging her limbs and thrusting her midsection.
"Hhehehehehehahahhaaaaaahehehehaahaaahahahheheheeheheeee!!!!!!!!"
Veena moved back down to Sarah's beautiful tummy, and began to drag her nails across it. Sarah's tummy muscles showed through her tight tan skin and became six individual targets for the devilish nails.Veena then inserted one nail in Sarah's precious little bellybutton, causing her to shriek loudly.
Both vampiresses continued for a few minutes more, and then i had to run out there and get them to stop, which wasn't easy, (we ended up having to get the crew to bring out some holy water to get Veena and Srena's hands off of Sarah's ticklish body.
As soon as the vampiresses left, the magic spell was broken, and Sarah fell to the floor with a hard thump.
"Ouch!" Sarah moaned, but amazingly, she got on her own two feet(even though she was wobbly) and walked off stage herself, what a tough girl!
As Sarah left with her award, and the crowd cheering for her, out came Tara Reid and and a huge, life-size feather, with cartoony eyes and a big smiling mouth on it.
Tara walked out looking wonderful. She wore tight pink pants, fitted with a sparkly pink belt, and a small bright red t-shirt, which said "hottie" on the front. On her feet she wore pink flowery flip-flops.
And the feather was even more amazing to look at. It was a few inches taller than Tara, and its whole body was a big white feather. It had blue arms and legs, two big eyes, and a goofy smile.
"Hi everyone, i'm sure you all know me, Tara Reid, but let me introduce my pal, Mr. Feather!"
The crowd cheered as Mr. Feather took the mic.
"Hiya everyone, me and my gal Tara are here to present the award for Best Tickle Tool, which i'm a nominee for!" Mr. Feather said in a high-pitched cartoon character voice.
The BigScreen then went into action.
"And now, the award for Best Tickle Tool, the nominees are...a feather...an electric toothbrushe...a pen...and ice cubes!"
The BigScren returned to the ceiling, and the focus went back to the podium.
"And the winner is... a feather!!" Tara said excitedly.
"I won!!" Mr. feather yelled happily, grabbing the Golde Ticklee and dancing around the stage cheerfully.
Tara embraced her friend in a big hug, but soon burst into giggles(i mean hey, she was hugging a giant feather!)
"Congratualtions Mr. Feather, and don't worry everyone, Mr. Feather will be back tonight as a key part in another award." Tara said, as Mr. feather ran offstage goofily, forgetting to give his acceptance speech.
The cameras suddenly switch to me in front of a door.
"Remember Molly Sims being taken to punishment by The Masked Tickler from before? Well they're still in there, and why don't we sneek in and check what's going on,"
I then slowly open the door, and the cameras settles on a horrific sight.
Molly Sims is completely nude, and her whole body is covered with sweat and tears. She is no longer on the table, but now her hands are attached to cuffs which are hung from the ceiling, suspending Molly a few inches from the ground. Right now she is breathing heavily, as The Masked Tickler is in a corner getting something. Scattered at Molly's feet are hundreds of different types of feathers, from long to short, soft, stiff, fluffy, red, blue, orange, black, pink, yellow and every other color. There are also toothbrushes, electric and normal, q-tips, paintbrushes, pens, half melted ice cubes, two featherdusters, a vibrator, and many other strange objects.
The Masked Tickler then turned back to Molly, holding a small painter's brush, not the big kind for painting walls, the little ones for painting pictures.
"No please, not that again!!!!!!!!!" Molly screamed as she started to struggle her nude body.
The Masked Tickler silently kept coming closer to Molly, hodling the small brush in two fingers, twirling it quickly.
"No nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Molly goes absolutely mad, you can tell she's been tortured for many hours already, and is giggling before she is even touched.
The Masked Tickler finally approaches her nude, vulnerable body, and lightly brushes the brushe behind her ear, causing her to thrash madly. Even with the smallest touch Molly goes wild, you can tell she's been tickled for sometime now. The Masked Tickler moved the brush down her chin, circling Molly's full lips, and bringing it down her neck. She then stops at Molly's firm breasts, and lightly glides the brush up and down the bouncing boobs, circling the stiff nipples, and dancing along the rest.
Molly is screaming now, falling back, but the cuffs keep her up, as laughter pours from her mouth. the brush continues gracefully down Molly's tight body, dragging down the middle of her flat tummy, and circling her navel so gently, and then diving in for the kill. Molly's laughter was beyond anything i had ever heard, and i wasn't sure if Molly could physically take anymore, but by the looks on her face it appears she has already passed out several times. i then turn around and shut the door, hearing one last long shrill scream from Molly's lips.
"Wow, but the deal was Molly had to be tickled ALL night, so she's still got a LOT of time, but now for a commercial break!'

I really enjoy the super model tickling

Tummy,

I really like the fact that you've gotta a bunch of super-models as main characters in your story. Molly Simms is moving up my favorite ticklee list because of this novel. Now know one not even Molly can replace Heidi.............Heidi Klum tickle model of the millenium!

Giantfan:D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back