• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

napster..smapster

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
if you are like me and is blocked from downloading stuff(music...etc) from crapster,go to http://www.kazaa.com] you guys problably kow other places but here is another one anyway,you know the deal fill out all the crap then download to your hearts content......oh don`t go there until your done in this forum,which might take a while :cool:

kazza

kazaa is a lot like the old scour, which happened to kick napster's ass. i always hated napster. it was a real crap program. i'm glad kazaa is doing well. i'm not too big a fan of morpheus in comparison to kazaa. if you're on a mac, and can't wait for a mac version of these (although i'm not sure about morpheus, but i know they don't have one of kazaa); just go pick up limewire. that's not too bad either.

and i'm not encouraging this - but if we all got kazaa and left it on certain times with the tickling clips in a shared directory, we could probably all swap lots of them.....?

DOWN WITH NAPSTER!!!!hehehe......i just wish i had a cable modem....down...loading...takes...for.....ever...lol

let me be the first and problably only to congratulate....MYSELF for my 50th post.....i would just liketo thank my fingers who stuck with me through all 50 posts,and my keyboard with which i could`nt have done this without..thanx

man what a speech.hehehe

I have kazaa. I enjoy it a lot more than napster. Napster sucked big time. However, kazaa and morpheus are basically the same program Sandman. They both run off the same server or whatever I think cause I tried to install morpheus on top of kazaa and it just used the same kazaa program.

Cathoris, , it seems they are becoming that way. i just like one program better then the other. an interface with a lot of options makes a big difference to me. i mean, i also mentioned limewire, which is just another gnutella program...in the end they're all becoming the same, but the best part is it's not nearly as centralized as before which is what they need to do to succeed.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back