• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Once again my ticklee was AWESOME!!! I Would love your comments on this one.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Are we having Fun Five
Written by Ticklishscribe.
Feetticklecindy
c. 2004.

Brandy was in absolute panic… She was tightly tied down spread eagle to a king-sized bed and three blonde bombshells and one red headed bombshell looked over her. She could see that hungry look in their eyes and it made her blood run cold. She glanced at her naked body and instantly the images of them stripping her replayed in her mind. Her being chased through the house tackled and wrestled into submission. Then carried to the bed she was on now and slowly stripped almost naked except for her sneakers and socks.

"Well now sweetheart." Said the tight and toned-bodied green-eyed redhead. "What do you think is next for little ole you? You are just so adorable. Are you as ticklish as you are adorable?

Ticklish! The word screamed in her conscience and her eyes grew big.

"Y-y-ou d-d-don't w-w-want t-to d-d-o th-h-hat." She shook her head and shivered.

"Oh I think we definitely want to do that." Replied the redhead. "And did I mention that I'm into feet."

Brandy exploded in violent struggling and shook her head no. All the girls laughed.

"Go for the feet." Said a blond standing by Brandy's waist.

"A good idea." Replied the redhead. "I love feet. Especially tickle torturing them to a frenzied panic then way, way beyond it. I get feet so fucking scared, that each and every stroke is way beyond pure hell for them. So what have you got inside those sneakers bitch, size 8 ½ s."

Brandy suddenly went white at the thought that this evil redhead knew her foot size and was ready to tickle torture them way beyond any tickle she had ever experienced before.

"And I'll bet your soles are silky satiny soft too, with nice high excruciatingly ticklish arches, complete with thoroughly delicious balls and volcanically and torturously ticklish toes." The girl smiled evilly then reached out and grabbed the squirming feet

Brandy writhed her feet from the girl's grip and writhed them all over. This only made the girl laugh even more evilly and begin playing catch with the flailing feet.

Well now bitch, I'm going to have the most perfectly evilly sadistically torturous time with your feet. And I'm going to take them farther beyond any tickle they have ever experienced before."

Brandy really writhed her feet now and began begging for her freedom. This only made the girls laugh and the girl playfully grabbed the feet again.

"And I also love making clitties slowly, torturously and orgasmically explode."

Brandy shivered, tried to pull her feet back and shook her head no again.

"But first." The girl waved a black cloth in front of her. "It's night, night time sweetheart."

The sight of the blindfold made Brandy instantly writhe all over. Her head snapped from to side, desperately trying to avoid her sight being cut off. The girl was effortlessly able to follow every movement of her head and tie it tight.

"PLEASE PLEASE! NO TICKLING! AND NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!"

The girl ignored her pleas and pulled up a chair.

"And now Brandy, to show you how I slowly and torturously remove a sneaker, getting the maximum amount of frantic panic out my ticklee. First, facing your feet, I grip the toe of the sneaker that I'm going to remove, in this case the left one, and holding it firm I pull it towards me. Then with my free hand, I slowly and torturously play with the lace, all the while untying it. I take my time while doing this as it will really make you sweat."

They all looked at Brandy and watched as she desperately tried to free her foot from the girl's grip. She jerked and writhed, pulling the foot for all it was worth, but to no avail. The girl calmly teased and toyed with the lace, untying it as slowly as possible and savouring the looks on Brandy's face

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! WHY ARE YOU DOING TO THIS TO ME!"

"Once your lace is undone," She continued ignoring Brandy's pleas and questions. "I turn my attention to loosening the sneaker on your foot. I do this by placing my free hand as a wedge between the side of the sneaker and the side of the foot. Then I pull and wriggle my hand and this will loosen one side of it. Then I simply change hands to hold the toe and do the same to the other side. Once this is done, I firmly grip the heel and begin to pull it away. Oh yes and I must not forget to drag the back top of the sneaker along your sole, as it tickles when I do that. At least it tickled other girls when I did that. And there you have it, one sock foot. Now I simply do the same to the other foot." And with that she did and soon Brandy's right sneaker was tossed across the room.

Brandy writhed her feet all over, straining in her bondage. Her ankles twisted and turned in the sashes that bound them to the bottom corners of the bed and she arched her back to try and free herself.

"Sock time!" The girl announced, inserting a single finger between the right sock and foot. "Now here I peel off the sock one millimeter at a time. And I also must not forget to stop occasionally and tickle the freshly bared parts of your foot either."

Brandy tried to pull her foot away again, buy only succeeded in helping the girl peel the sock off her heel.

"You can writhe all you want girl, but this sock is coming off. And so is the other one too. You've been stripped and stretched now you're going to be stroked. "

"NO PLEASE, NO! GIRLS DON'T LET HER DO THIS, FOR GOD'S SAKES DON'T LET HER DO THIS!"

She tickled the heel, causing Brandy to violently writhe all over and scream and beg with laughter, but the more she writhed her foot the more the sock came off. The girl spider tickled the bottom portion of the arch, causing more writhing and begging from Brandy. Then the bare top half was tickled followed by the ball and the soft pad under the toes. Finally the toes themselves were spider tickled and the girl gave the big toe a quick nibble as well.

Brandy was bucking, writhing, begging, screaming and laughing to beat all hell and the girl was thoroughly enjoying this immensely.

The girl gazed longingly at the slim feet, which got wider at the balls. She gazed at the plump toes with finely painted red nails, leaned forward and softly blew on the toes.

Brandy writhed her feet more, trying to avoid the girl's breath and the fact that it tickled. She clenched her eyes tight and bit her lip. A single finger slithering up her sole sent her back arching again and she screamed then burst out with the wildest laughter the girls had ever seen.

"Cool sweetheart. This weekend and you are going to be a blast." The girl grabbed the toes; pushed them back making the sole taught and five fingered the sole all over.

Brandy screamed and wildly laughed again, rocking the bed for all it was worth and the girls all laughed at her. The girl kept up the pressure by continuing the torturous tickling and tickled the centre of the arch, the ball of the foot and the soft pad under the toes.

"Well, you're a little bucker aren't ya." The girl commented. "But this is nothing compared to the struggling you'll be doing when we all tickle torture you at once."

"NO GOD NO! PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO THAT PLEASE!"

The girl began tickling again only this time really digging her fingers into the sole and letting fly. That let loose the wildcat in Brandy and she screamed and laughed for all she was worth.

"God girl, you have the softest feet I have ever felt and tickled. So soft that I'm in lesbian love with them and could tickle them for hours and hours non-stop."

That sent her struggles screams and begging to stop into overdrive and this made the girl and the other girls smile and giggle evilly.

"Do you want to tie her toes back?" Asked Joanne.

"Later for those. Right now I want to get this sole into ticklish oblivion."

Brandy didn't know what ticklish oblivion was but she knew she didn't want that to happen to her and her struggling increased. Her laughter increased as well as the tickling fingers continued to torture the hypersensitive sole. Her silky soft skin was doing her no end of bad in intensifying the tickles as the sensations continuously exploded I her brain. It seemed her entire body was on the verge of blowing all of its circuits at once.

The girl loved Brandy's arch and worked her fingers to the bone, tickling and tickling and tickling. Her five fingers were everywhere and non-stop and she thoroughly delighted in the poor girl's screams of laughter and intense writhing.

"God I love this foot so much, I can't wait to strip the other one and have a blast with it!"

"NOOOOO!" Brandy screamed, continuously writhing. "PLEASE DON'T LET HER DO THIS! PLEASE!"

"Sorry Brandy, but we're not going to stop her. We're just going to sit here and watch the fun."

The girl dug her fingers into the arch once more, sending Brandy into further screams of laughter and intense writhing. Then as suddenly as she started, she stopped.

Brandy got nervous when she saw the girl get up and then sit beside her waist. She got really panicky when she felt the girl's fingers enter her armpits and rest like spiders on a web ready to pounce. Instantly the writhing started again and she tried to bring her arms down.

"Having a little trouble with our arms are we? Would we so much like to bring them down? Well I like the fact that you can't as if you could, I couldn't do this." The girl dug her fingers in with lightning swiftness and Brandy erupted with more shrieks of laughter. Her head was rapidly moving from side to side and her mouth was wide open as screams of laughter echoed through the room.

She stroked the armpits long and soft, practically tickling Brandy half to death. She soon learned what really drove her crazy, stroking up and down through the armpits with each upstroke applied with just enough pressure to stretch the skin. That made poor Brandy scream and buck on the bed again as the stroking made her dissolve into intense laughter and struggling.

"Nah… I like the feet better. And you're going to love what I have planned for them now."

The girl sat on the edge of the bed and wrapped her right arm around Brandy's left foot, cupping her hand firmly around the heel. She pulled out a nylon brush and slowly dragged it over the tips of the toes. Brandy felt the nylon bristles rubbing and dragging across her toes and violently squirmed on the bed. Then she watched the girl lower the brush closer and closer until the longest tendrils met with her arches. The first touch of the brush made her writhing become violently lush and rampant and her legs kicked wildly in their bonds. The brush was completely immersed in her arches now and was driving her mad with ticklish abandon.

"We are having fun aren't we?" She concluded, firmly stroking the tip of the brush over the arch and now adding the ball of the foot as well.

Brandy was desperate to protect her feet, as now the girl was using the entire brush of nylon bristles and it was driving her absolutely mad.

My, my, we don't like my brush do we. Not even when I rub it here?" The girl rubbed it on the soft pad below the toes and she bucked under her. She jerked and arched hard at the feeling of the brush slowly slithering up the sole. Her toes splayed out electrically and she cackled intensely.

"OOOOHSSHHEEEEIIIITTTT!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

A few seconds of moving the brush back and forth made her hysterical, and she began bucking on the bed and pounding her head on the pillow. She played the brush up and down the spasming foot, going from heel to toes and back. Those tiny ticklish toes were utterly defenceless before the girl and her ravenous appetite and she was gorging to the fullest. Brandy bucked and screamed wildly and the girl savoured Brandy's twists and turns in her bondage as the brush played with the foot. Then continuing with the brush, she worked the nerve endings in the foot and added unexpected tickles to really keep Brandy on the edge.

Brandy struggled and bucked; her thighs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed. Her feet writhed in ticklish agony.

The girl heard Brandy try to beg through the laughter she was giving her and laughed herself. She played the brush up and down her foot, short stroking it slow motion, going from heel to toes and back, speeding up with each pass.

"Awwwwww, do we have a problem." She asked teasingly.

The girl found that she had to grip the foot more tightly to keep it still. She held the brush horizontally and revved it back and forth as fast as she could and Brandy screamed with laughter once more. Her fingers were now traveling the hypersensitive creases of the foot and Brandy spasmed and her ankle twisted and turned in the sashes holding it to the bed, but the girl had tied solid knots and her bare foot was held for her to play with.

"You enjoying this Brandy? Does my stroking and raking my fingers across your silky satiny soft sole feel good."

She clenched her eyes shut and her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. The silent laughter had arrived and she started bucking again. The girl knew she was pressing all the right buttons. Her feet flexed and wriggled with each touch of the girl's fingers and her wrists worked uselessly against the sashes holding her to the bed. Since Brandy continued to buck wildly, the girl had to grip the foot even harder and even then it was a challenge to hold it still. Each minute was pure torture, and the squeals of laughter that she burst out with quickly turned into screams of laughter whenever she felt those terrible fingers on the arches and balls of her soles.

"Pleeeeze! Hah hah haha haaaa! N-no more! Hah hah ah-hahahahahaha hah hah hah hah hah haaaaa! Aahhhhhahahahahaha hahaha ha!

"Time for some good vibrations hey girl! Shall we get your mojo going."

She reached down beside the bed, brought up a massage vibrator and smiled evilly at Brandy.

"Ah the agony of the de-feet and later on de-pussy. She continued to smile evilly and turned the vibrator on.

Brandy instantly began writhing and screaming for mercy.

"Can you imagine what this will do when it fiendishly, sadistically and torturously touches your already tormented and terrorized toes. Just think of each toe being assaulted by this viciously, voracious vibrator of mine. This maniacally morbid machine doing nothing but sumptuously and sadistically stroking those soles from your heavenly heels through to your thoroughly, tantalizingly, teasing toes."

Brandy didn't want to hear any of that and she writhed even more to get her foot away from the vibrator.

Again her ankles twisted and turned in the sashes that bound them to the bottom corners of the bed and again she arched her back to try and free herself. She stared hopelessly transfixed at the vibrator. Stared at its larger than life head, which was circular and had dozens of little nubbly points, which now vibrated all over. The girl again got a firm grip of her left foot and placed the vibrator's tips on the soft pads of her writhing toes. A few seconds of the vibrator on them made her hysterical once more, with more bucking on the bed and again pounding her head and bottom on the mattress. She played the vibrator up and down frantically spasming foot, slowly stroking it from heel to toes and back. Brandy's writhing was intense that she had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.

OOOOHSSHHEEEEIIIITTTT! Y-y-y-your f-f-f-ucking evil! W-w-why me! Ww-why are yy-you dd-doing tth-this to m-me! W-w-what h-h-ave I dd-done t-t-to y-y-you!"

"We are having fun? Oh good. And why you bitch! Because I saw you walking down the street and liked you. And so my sumptuously sweet little tickle treat, you're going to be number five!"

Brandy wondered what the hell the girl meant by going to be number five, then she suddenly remembered the news reports about four women going missing and then being found, having died mysteriously of unknown causes. She suddenly realized that she was going to be number five and that thought made her writhe and scream even more.

"NO, NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Oh stop your whining you're not going to be shot stabbed strangled beaten or poisoned etc, etc, etc!"

"Now tickled to death." Commented one of the other girls.

"Now that would be something." Added the girl.

he girl bent her toes back and placed the vibrator into the hypersensitive crevices at the base and moved it from side to side. Brandy bucked and screamed wildly, trying desperately to free her foot from this torture.

"Oh you want more? No problem five!"

The girl stopped, turned off the vibrator looked back at her writhing form.

"You think she's hot enough, or do I drive this foot and the other one completely, thoroughly and totally nuts!"

"Give her more feet! Take them to hell and way beyond!" Replied another of the girls. "I want to see every circuit in her mind and senses blown to eternity. You want us to tickle her at the same time."

"Hmmmmm… Gang tickle her to hell, now that sounds delightfully devious and deliciously delectable. Let me make these feet, and her of course, scream some more first." The girl grabbed a fork and began raking the sole.

Brandy screamed as the four prongs of the fork dug in and the girl raked them off the heel, up the arch and into the soft pad below the toes. Her raking was continuous with stroke upon stroke upon stroke. Each time from heel to toes she stroked, then lifted the fork up and brought it back to the heel for another stroke. Then she started stroking downward as well, bring further screams and writhing from Brandy. This thoroughly delighted the girl and she continued the stroking, not stroking to fast but stroking fast enough to bring Brandy to the edge of hysterical and frantic panic.

"You like my fork bitch. You like it when four prongs torment and torture your deliciously hypersensitive arch." She watched as the fork left streams of red marks on her foot and then made a few passes on each toe as well.

hile she couldn't help but continue to laugh, she tried to beg the girl to not tickle them. Stopping for a moment, the girl gave her left heel a soft tickle and her foot jerked again then writhed all over. She stopped at her tender arch and raked some more. More raking on the instep and ball of the foot made her writhe, with instant all out laughter. She dropped the fork and now used her teasing fingers to sensually tickle under the toes then down and back up the tender sole. As she did this she now showered brandy's toes with kisses and nibbles, causing her to intensely writhe. She did exactly the same with the other foot and continued the sensual teasing and tickling.

As the girl did this Brandy arched her back and she watched the silly grin on the poor girl's face. The girl stopped again and Brandy breathed heavily. She wrapped her right arm around the girl's right ankle and fingers once more found and explored her soft, tender extremely ticklish arch. The full bore laughter instantly returned and the girl thoroughly delighted in the sweet song that was coming out. She stroked and stroked and stroked Brandy's arch, stroking every micrometer of ticklish flesh.

No matter what Brandy did, she couldn't get away from the tickling, torturous fingers. The girl's tickling of her arch included the balls of her feet and just under her toes. As she did this, her toes splayed out in all directions. Her laughter was now non-stop and it caused the girl to tickle even further.

"Somebody let me know when she's so hot she can't stand it." Commanded the girl.

Brandy was now writhing in short but lively and erratic movements and the girl could tell that her entire body now twitched with the hunger that she wanted to orgasm. She needed to be pleasured; needed to be stroked on her womanhood. But release couldn't be found and she shook, shivered and shuddered.

"What's the matter sweetheart is that little pussy of yours just aching to be serviced. Are you so hot right now that you'll take anything?" The girl's teasing and torturous fingers now tickled both arches at once.

Brandy's feet were so hot they were volcanically burning and she writhed and laughed like a banshee. All the girls laughed at her torment and the girl continued to tickle the spasming feet.

"She really wants it; she's really hungry for it." Said one of the other girls.

"Are you craving it bitch? Are you starving for even so much as a crumb of it bitch? Well okay I'll give it to you!"

The girl straddled her hips facing her feet and slipped her left hand between Brandy's legs. Instantly she went volcanic with new laughter, and she knew she'd found another hot spot. With her forefinger she probed deep into her genital area stroking firmly stroking. She went wild under her, writhing intensely, feet flexing and pointing and her laughter off the scale. The new sensations of her fingertips stroking Brandy's mound made her writhe, and laugh. No matter how she tried not to, she laughed and struggled. Her right hand crept onto the inner thighs and Brandy broke out in fits of hysterical laughter. The girl had found another golden vein in the poor girl's gold mine of ticklishness and she was delighting in her reactions. This made her break out further in steamy sweat on her face, chest, and stomach. Her breasts jiggled, nipples hard and strands of her hair stuck onto her forehead again. Her body was on fire. While her mound was tortured, she went wild in her bondage, screaming helplessly, again being delivered into a ticklish hell. Again feeling the girl's fingers stroking and digging into her armpits was worse than anything she'd yet done to her. Brandy cackled and writhed more, trying desperately to close her legs.

"It seems that everywhere I touch you is nirvana." The girl commented.

She stopped tickling and savoured Brandy's reactions as they slowly ebbed away. Looking down at her, she lazily traced a finger down her leg and watched as the muscles twitched and her leg jerked away from him.

"What say I do some nibbling huh."

She leaned forward and began nibbling softly. Brandy started bucking again, but with the girl straddling her, she had little movement. They all delighted in the fact that her breasts were becoming erect and perky once more and the girl slowed her nibbling. The slow sensual nibbling of her mound was driving her mad and she begged the girl to stop. But she just ignored her and continued the nibbling.

"How does this feel bitch?" The girl asked between nibbles. "You're hot and horny for it and a girl is giving it to you. Isn't that just so lesbian!"

Brandy wanted anything to explode; anything to bring herself to orgasm. But knowing that she was close, the girl stopped what she was doing. Brandy begged and pleaded with her to bring her to orgasm, to take her all the way.

The girl turned and gripped the heel of Brandy's left foot, reached for the nylon brush again and ballet danced it on the tender arch. Her reaction was explosive and the girl was practically thrown off.

"Oh very nice my tender, ticklish little tormentable! We are desperate to explode aren't we." She knew that Brandy was silently hoping if not begging for her to cool her off, to not let her overheat and therefore overload. She could tell that every nerve ending on the poor girl's body was absolutely electric and sparking with a molten and fervid desire. She knew that when she was ready to make her orgasm, she would give her one that the poor girl would remember for a long time to come, or in her case cum.

Brandy wanted so desperately some relief and she writhed every which way to get it. But each time she got close, a few well-placed tickles would block her orgasm and foil her plans for nirvana. The girl was being thoroughly devilish as she was keeping Brandy completely writhing, thrashing and cackling. The girl was getting the most value for her tickling buck, as bucking was literally what Brandy was doing.

She writhed incessantly and cackled then went into full-bore laughter. Her urgency was full bore, and she didn't see any relief coming from her tickler. She now couldn't even beg for relief between the laughter. She couldn't form sentences; only short phrases that she was able to push out between the laughter.

The girl's stroked the brush from side to side over Brandy's soles. That set off a new round of intense writhing and laughter and Brandy continued to try and beg for relief.

"Ahhhhhh what's the matter bitch. You want me to pleasure you again? You want to go all the way?"

Smiling evilly, the girl picked up the massage vibrator again and turned it on. Brandy heard the humming of the vibe and begged the girl not to touch her feet with it, but begged her that it would feel wonderful on her womanhood. The dozens of tiny nubbly points again began to vibrate immediately and she entered her left arch with it. That was enough to cause a volcanic eruption within her and by the way she screamed off the decibel meter and writhed off the Richter scale, it seemed as though she had blown all her circuits. Her intensity to free herself was most appealing in the girl's eyes and she applauded Brandy's continual attempts to get away, all the while teasing her that sensual and sexual freedom would never come unless she allowed it.

Brandy screamed as she entered the ball of her foot and lazily cruised up to the toes. Vibrating just under the toes made them splay out on all directions then curl up in a tight ball. Or as near to a ball as they could get. After several torturous minutes of this she stopped. Brandy's breathing was very heavy and she continued to jerk all over.

"I could let you rest, but I know how much you love these tender, torturous tickles." The girl said sarcastically then dropped the vibe, left her feet and quickly moved her hands into Brandy's armpits and also began rubbing the top of her ribcage as well. With that came another eruption and more bucking wildly, thrusting her chest in the air and beginning to scream with laughter. She immediately began bucking and screaming again and her head still rocked from side to side and she could really feel her volcanic movement on the bed. She pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions and she writhed frantically.

"PP-P-Pleeeeeeease… I don't want this!"

"Well that's tough tickles sweetheart, because I've only just begun!"

Brandy shook her head wildly. "NOOOO PLEASE! NOOOO PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

"God I just can't get over how virgin, soft and taught the skin on your armpits is, especially with the onslaught of my torturously tickling fingers."

"NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT THIS! NO PLEASE I BEG YOU! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE ANYMORE!"

The girl slowly stroked Brandy's left armpit and she rocked the bed and instantly giggled to scream, practically bringing the walls down. Her back arched, her legs strained then buckled and her head reeled from side to side and pounded the pillow.

"OOOOOHHHHH you are just so deliciously ticklish, and so I shall gorge myself on you." She stroked the armpit again and got a repeat performance. "Well I know at least one armpit is ticklish; let's see about the other one. "Yes, yes we certainly are sensitive to my touch aren't we? So sensitive and oh so tickly."

Brandy was on the virtual edge of going totally and completely insane as the two torturous and fiendish fingers played havoc with her hysterical senses. The tickling was unbearable and the more that the girl slow tickled, the more sensitive Brandy became. She tried anything and everything to close her arms and protect her armpits from further torture, but to no avail. The girl's fingernails lightly teased the tender skin of her deep hollows of Brandy's wide-open armpits and she continued giggling then screaming and violently writhing.

"OOOH... You're so exquisite." She said, stopping to admire her writhing victim.

The girl then returned to teasing Brandy's armpits, then with a lightning swiftness she dug all ten fingers into the deep hollows and Brandy rocketed off the bed with off the wall and off the scale laughter and writhing. The girl's relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, digging in and wrenching and wrecking those pits. The girl was having great fun tormenting her armpits with a diabolical and methodical fiendishness and she expertly picked away at them, demolishing them one millimetre at a time.

Brandy's bum and head repeatedly slammed into the mattress and she jerked intensely at her bonds. Every one of her senses and nerve endings in her armpits were totally blowing their gaskets. Tickling sensations repeatedly exploded within her causing one intense conniption after another.

"Tell me five, do you like this?"

Brandy writhed intensely and cont9inued laughing.

The girl ignored her pleas and continued demolishing her armpits and increased the pace of the tickling, thoroughly torturing her armpits non-stop. She then instantly added Brandy's top ribs into the tickling and they were assaulted and firmly rubbed all over and under. She had a way of getting under the ribs and tickling from below and this torture was causing Brandy to buck, writhe, laugh and scream relentlessly, trying desperately to avoid the fiendishly torturous and relentless fingers. Her entire body writhed in non-stop jerks.

"Are we having fun yet five? I know I am but what about you? I don't hear you answering and I need to know."

Brandy jerked as the girl's remark, but tried not to show any emotion.

"Trying to hold back the emotions are we?" The girl smiled. "That will change when I become thoroughly and fastidiously cruel, so there isn't a ticklish area on your entire body that I don't know intimately."

She left the tender ribs and now tickled Brandy's hips, concentrating on the sensitive hipbones. Like the armpits and ribs, each stroke and rub was pure torture and she tried squirming out of reach. But the girl just kept on tickling and tickling and tickling.

"I guess to make you talk, I'll just go to your feet again!"

"NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!" Brandy went ballistic and violently writhed all over, still rocking the bed, her feet trying in vain to break the bonds that held them.

"Yes sweetheart the feet." The girl with the calm air of a dominatrix and grabbed brandy's left foot again, but it shot from her grasp and violently writhed about.

"That's being very naughty and I won't take that kind of shit! Four gave me that shit too and it cost her dearly. And so that will lost you!" The girl, with a calm smug look of total control on her face, laughed hideously and gave a quick stroke to each of the writhing soles. "I don't know about you girl, but I'm in heaven. And if I'm in heaven, you must be in hell."

Again the poor girl couldn't answer back as she was too busy laughing. Her laughter quickly faded as she arched her back and passed out.

When Brandy opened her eyes she saw the girl looking intently at her, a scowl on her face.

"That was fuckin' naughty of you to pass out on me like that last night! I don't take this kind of shit five, so consider yourself lucky to get a rest at all!" The girl then returned to her feet and dug her fingers into the arches and tickled and tickled and tickled, rapetckling her arches for all they were worth. Brandy again writhed and screamed with laughter, the more the girl tickled. Her fingers flew over the arches, raking, revving and digging in, thoroughly and relentlessly tickling. Brandy's feet volcanically burned with tickles and writhed all over, but the girl was able to follow the tormented soles with fiendish delight and continued tickling.

"Awwwwww, such a lovely sweet little heel. So rounded, so soft and oh so tickly?" With that, she spider tickled the heel, which brought more volcanic writhing and intense giggling from the already tormented girl.

"God I love your off the scale struggles; it makes me want to do this to you everyday. Now what would happen if I tickled here?" The girl fiendishly revved her index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter. "Or how about here. She cruised the fine line that separated the arch from the soft pad under the toes, and still more of the same reactions echoed from Brandy. Reactions that made the girl grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth.

Brandy was barely holding onto what was left of her sanity by a thread. She was in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and her mind, nervous system and senses were all starving for some relief. More spider tickling with short strokes brought continued reactions from Brandy and this delighted the girl very much. She was on cloud nine what with the agony that she was putting the poor girl through, and she could tell that Brandy was on cloud hell because of it.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU OMGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Brandy's foot was not only helpless, defenceless and totally and thoroughly hyper ticklish, but the girl was thoroughly tickle torturing it to her heart's content. She wasted no time in attacking the tender sole and raked and revved her ten fingers all over it and Brandy burst into a new round of screaming soprano to guttural giggles and intense writhing. Ten fingers stroked and tortured every micrometer of the tender ticklish sole and the girl was delighted with a wide open and very vocal mouth and eyes that were clenched so tightly, they looked like they were welded shut. Brandy's back was arched; arms and legs straining at the bonds that held her and even more off the wall struggles and higher decibels of laughter were released.

"That's it sweetheart." The girl told her. "When I'm finished you'll be nothing but a numbered breathless wreck."

Brandy suddenly knew that this girl could conceivably tickle her to death and walk away very contented, not even batting an eye. A cold streak went through her like a lightning bolt and her entire body froze for a brief moment, then she continued thrashing and cackling.

Then without warning the girl stopped tickling and Brandy immediately began sucking in as much air as she could get. The girl stopping was a miracle and Brandy was praying that she had stopped for good. Her eyes were still clenched tightly shut and she was now squirming on the bed, still suffering the effects from the tickle torture.

"In case you're wondering five, I'm not done yet and your five-minute rest is over." The girl laughed and gave Brandy's left sole a quick spider tickle and this sent the poor girl back into full bore laughter and writhing. She now began playing a slow and torturous game of piggies, tweaking and wriggling each toe, pulling them outward then letting them snap back.

"This little piggy was labelled number one and tickled intensely, and this little piggy was labelled number two and was tickle tortured immensely." She teased and tweaked another toe.

"PLEASE STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE THAT!"

"Awwww five, you like me playing games on your feet? Hmmmmm? Well let's play some more shall we?"

"NO PLEASE! DON'T DO THAT!"

The girl now knew all the ticklish hotspots. She also delighted in the fact that Brandy's senses and nerve endings seemed to be far more sensitive and that everywhere she stroked, teased and tortured seemed to be ten times more ticklish, and this brought an evil smile to her lips. She continued to tickle and Brandy arched off the bed then pounded the mattress with her bum and head. The girl smiled evilly as she watched every part of Brandy's body violently twitch and contort.

"That's it my little Bitch. I've got all the time in the world for you to satisfy me." The girl now used ten fingers on the right sole and dug into the satiny smooth skin. That made Brandy scream once more and violently rocket off the bed. This however didn't perturb the girl as she quickly and vigorously rape tickled the arch once more, but this time with the brush.

Brandy's was cackling again and came in non-stop jerks. The girl could see that the rape tickling of her right arch was really getting to her and causing extreme tickles. Her head snapped from side to side and her whole body contorted and twisted, trying to avoid the torturous fingers.

"Ohhhhhhsssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahhahahahahahah STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"But you can and you will five! You will take as much as I can give and God help you if you pass out again." The girl's brush dived into the deep hollow of the helpless arch and relentlessly and torturously tickles the living shit out of it.

"I told you at the beginning that I was going to be ruthless, sadistic and merciless and I meant it. The girl's fiendish brush was now going faster and burrowing harder into the tender arch and this drove Brandy into further wild ticklish abandon. She jerked and writhed as much as the bonds would let her and screamed at the torture that was being forced upon her.

"Oh the agony I am putting you through is just exquisite. But if you think this is agony, wait till your surprise arrives." To the girl, this was pure heaven and it was getting better and better. Brandy was the tickler's dream to the finite degree. There wasn't a millimetre on her entire body that wasn't intensely ticklish and the girl was having a heavenly time exploring. For an entire non-stop eternity, the girl continued to burrow into the right arch and this was driving Brandy absolutely insane. Her laughter was now incoherent cackling and her writhing was one violent jerk after another.

"What is you want, I can't hear you over the laughing five. Oh, I wish you'd speak plainly so that I could understand you. Then I would know exactly what it is you want." The girl smiled and let her fingers ballet over Brandy's tender spasming ribs. They went from tip to tip and back again, following the soft smooth contours of her tender skin. Then she really dug in and let fly as Brandy practically rocketed off the bed and writhed as much as she could. She was in the worst agony she had ever experienced and it was getting worse and looked like it would never end. She arched her back and strained to at her bonds but a big dig to the ribs flopped her back down on the bed again.

"Back to your feet my ticklish treat." The girl then dug into the left arch with ten fingers and was delighted as Brandy loudly cackled incoherently and volcanically shook the bed. The bed was getting a good workout and so was Brandy and this delighted the girl no end as well. Her ten fingers glided over the arch, flying faster, digging deeper and tickling more torturously than before. Moving over to the right foot she was met with the same exquisite reaction and she tickled even harder. She looked at Brandy to see her eyes clenched tightly shut, her mouth opened wide. Her voice was getting hoarse from laughter and her mouth was becoming dry.

The girl stopped tickling and Brandy took the sudden opportunity to grab as much air as she could take in. her chest heaved and her entire body still writhed.

"You know, you're very beautiful five. The girl straddled the girl's chest and leaned over her. Pushing the hair out of her eyes, she leaned forward and kissed Brandy on the lips.

Brandy jerked her head away at the sudden show of affection but the girl followed her head effortlessly and continued kissing. The girl's warm lips felt soothing to her but this girl affection wasn't something she had ever felt before. This girl was suddenly going lezzy all over her and she felt very uncomfortable.

The girl moved down a bit and began to kiss Brandy's breasts. Brandy shivered and jerked at the feeling of a tongue gently and sensually teasing her nipples. One nipple would get a few strokes with the tongue, then the other. She watched as the girl's head and hair covered her breasts and squirmed at the slithering tongue on her nipples and areolas. Now feeling some nibbling taking place, she jerked and writhed all over. The girl quietly giggled evilly to almost cackling and continued nibbling.

"How's that pussy of yours five, ready for some more?" She whispered "suppose I get it so hot and tight it bursts?"

Brandy jerked hard, began writhing again and pleaded with her eyes to be set free. The girl smiled evilly and moved down the bed. Kneeling between her legs she lowered her head and stroking the pussy with one finger. Brandy instantly shivered and shook and this reaction pleased the girl no end. Secretly she brought a feather into play and when the soft tendrils met the tender lips, Brandy squealed and writhed more.

"Oooh you love this don't you." The girl whispered again. "This is pure nirvana hell for you isn't it. Just look at those tender lips quivering and blossoming like a spring flower. The flower of your pussy, blooming with orgasm."

Brandy didn't want to hear those sensual words, especially from another woman and she tried desperately to close her legs.

"Oooh if these tender lips could talk right now they would be saying the most sensually stimulating things to me." The girl continued whispering and slowly stroking. "Things to get me hot; things to get my tongue ravenously craving to lick that pussy of yours to ecstasy. I may just stop at five and keep you. Are you seeing anyone, do you have a girlfriend?"

Brandy's mind exploded at the thought that her tormentor was strongly hinting at her as being her girlfriend. She was not a lesbian and the thought that this girl was even suggesting it unnerved her. She also didn't want her tongue licking her pussy either. Her pussy was becoming inflamed and she could feel an orgasm churning inside of her. What she wanted right now and so badly could only come from a man but just may come from a woman instead. The feather was now flitting over the lips as well as stroking and she squirmed all over to get away from it. The tendrils were relentless, merciless and explored every micrometer off the tender spasming pussy. It seemed that each stroke of the feather was longer than the last

Suddenly the damn burst and she felt her orgasm flowing copiously from her lips. She shivered and shook and she couldn't stop the flow of juices billowing from deep within her. She now felt the girl's tongue caressing and licking her lips, trailing after every drop of juices and again she shivered and shook.

The girl stopped licking and looked up her. "Now your heightened sensitivity is mine to play with." She whispered. "Only play is such a nice word, how about torture."

The girl then came back up to the top of the bed, leaned over and once more placed her fingers in Brandy's armpits and began digging in hard.

Brandy violently rocketed off the bed and screamed for all she was worth. The girl's fingers were everywhere, digging into and probing the deep recesses, spider tickling the fringes. And her fingers were merciless, relentless and torturous and really working Brandy into frenzy.

"AHH, your armpits are exquisite but let's not forget those equally exquisite ribs shall we?" Immediately her fingers dove once more on the helpless, defenceless, ticklish ribs and she dug in between them.

Brandy arched her back and cackled once more, followed by peels of intense hysterical laughter. Like the armpits, the girl's fingers were all over and in between the ribs, and Brandy tried every which way to get away from the relentless and torturous fingers but her struggles were useless.
"While your tummy and ribs are as exquisite as your armpits, I still love your feet over all. And so…"

"OHMYGODNOOOOO!!! PLEASE NO MORE FEET!!! PLEASE NO MORE FEET!!!

"And I it's time that I had some help, and a little gang tickling wouldn't hurt you."

"NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH TICKLING! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE, SHOW SOME MERCY!"

"Now my little five, what in heaven's name is mercy?"

"PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE, PLEASE! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT ANY MORE, I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"But you can." Cooed a girl on Brandy's left, single stroking her forearm.

"And you will." Added another girl, single stroking the other one.

And with that they both dug their fingers into Brandy's armpits and dove deep.

Brandy erupted in more violent struggles and now screams of laughter. Their torturous fingers were finding their marks and showing Brandy no mercy whatsoever. Her head was reeling with the tickling sensations that were exploding in it. One after another they continually exploded and she screamed for mercy. She was being driven into ticklish hell, being driven hard by two very experienced and ruthless tickle torturers, who had no compassion at all.

The girl's fingers explored and tickled every micrometer of Brandy's hyper-ticklish armpits, seeking out those most tender hot spots.

"That's it sweetheart, you scream your little heart out for us and you'll keep screaming as long as we want you to keep screaming!" Cooed the girl on Brandy's left.

"Yeah, and you writhe this adorably tight little body of yours as much as you want too. You're just an absolute love." Cooed the girl on the right.

Brandy was again suddenly unnerved by this sudden display of intimate affection. No girl had ever called her a "love" before, nor described her as having an "adorably tight body" either. She suddenly felt that maybe they were about to go too far. That thought suddenly left her when she felt ten fingers dig in to her ribs and sides.

"How about 20 fingers tickling your helpless defenceless hyper-ticklish ribbies now!" With that the girls dug all their fingers into Brandy's spasming ribs and she screamed so loud she almost made both girls stop.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Brandy instantly arched her back, lifted her head up and then slammed them back onto the bed.

"That's it, you keep it up girl, as we just love this!"

"Yeah, and we could do this for hours and hours!"

Their raking and revving of their fingers over her ribs was pure torture and taking her even more into ticklish hell. Her spasming ribs were constantly under ticklish assault and there was no refuge for them go to. Every time her chest heaved their fingers fell on it and dug their way under her ribs. The girls dug their fingers in again and Brandy erupted with earth shattering screaming laughter. They delighted in this and continued the intense digging and tickling.

The girl who had been tickling her and had remained silent for some time now spoke out. "Don't forget her worst spot; her feet. Especially her adorably devastatingly ticklish toes and arches."

Her torturous words exploded in Brandy and he exploded with further violent writhing.

"DON'T TELL THEM THAT!"

"And why shouldn't she tell us that five?"

"You mean her feet are worse then any part of her adorably tight little body we've done so far?"

"Oh yes… Tickle those, and you devastate her."

The girl on Brandy's right leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek. "You know sweetheart. The first thing I noticed when I came into the room was your adorable feet and I am so glad that they're off the wall and off the scale ticklish."

The girl on Brandy's left also gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we."

Brandy could feel the girls positioning themselves at her feet and she frantically and violently writhed them all over.

"NO PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NOT MY FEET!"

Both girls didn't wait for a moment before they each meandered a single finger up both Brandy soles. Reaching the toes they stroked across the soft pads on them and she screamed off the scale again and continued frantically and violently writhe them. The girls meandered their fingers up and down now, following Brandy's feet wherever they went, making sure that they gave her a little extra special stroking in the arches and the toes

"STOP IT STOP IT DAMMIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

With a firm hand on each foot, both girls now bent her toes back and tickled under them, attacking the soft pads below. They alternated that with some short stroking of her arches and this sent Brandy into one ticklish conniption and convulsion after another. They had now found the spots and were working them to the max.

"Oh you're exquisite sweetheart, a real ticklish love if there ever was one."

The girl on the right was calling her a love again and Brandy was getting more unnerved, but the torturous tickling of her feet had captured her mind and was driving any and all other thoughts from it. Ten fingers continued to dig into the tender now more than ever highly sensitive arches and Brandy continued to scream and writhe. The one girl was bad enough on her feet, but these girls were like two of her and that was devastating her twice as much. Her entire body ached from continuously straining and pulling against the bonds that held her down, and her ribs ached from laughing so hard. There were moments when she was at the end or her rope and perfectly happy to let go. But most of the time she was praying for even the remotest possibility of some sort of mercy.

Their fingers now ran up and down the entire length of her soles and toes, skittering and dancing all over which that had her in total hysteria and all out panic. Each finger had set her feet on fire and with each stroke that fire got more and more intense. These girls could also conceivably tickler to death and be very casual about it.

"Yes you certainly are the tickler's dream and you have the dream feet of all time.

"Yeah we're so glad we get the chance to play with you. You are definitely a little tickle toy. And so here five, more tickling on the feet to wind you up."

Brandy shrieked as 20 cruelly sadistic fingers raked and revved all over the arches, burrowing in to the max and rape tickling the tender skin.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Okay let's give her a break." The girl smiled evilly and brought out 3 massage vibrators. "It's time for round two."

WOW! Nice story. If playing with your 'lee is anything like this you are one lucky dude!

Keep up the good work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back