• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office PT 3 (F/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
It’s been a while but now I am attempting part 3 of this story. While the story should stand alone, you might want to check out parts 1 & 2 (http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43523&highlight=competition+office

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43927&highlight=competition+office )
first if you haven’t already (shameless plug :D ). The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story.

Your feedback is welcomed and encouraged, as I am new at this.

In the ongoing “battle” between Nancy and Kristin, each one had claimed one victory and now it was time to have a tiebreaker. What started out as a sex battle between the two had now turned in to a kind of “tickle battle” of sorts. Kristin had won the first battle by surprising Nancy with tickling attacks. Nancy came back to win the rematch where she tied up her opponent and kept tickling her and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, until Kristin had to beg Nancy to stop. The two agreed that battle number three would determine the superior woman, once and for all, with no more rematches.

For those of you who aren’t aware, Nancy and Kristin are two great looking women who work in the same office complex where I do. They work for different companies and while they, along with a number of other great looking women who work in the office complex, all get along and are friendly, there is a “friendly competition” as to which female has the hottest body.

Nancy, a statuesque blonde and Kristin, a petite brunette with a voluptuous body decided to have a sex fight to determine who was the better woman. The sex fights had an interesting twist-- the winner would not be the first one who was able to make her opponent cum, rather the two would continue to go at it, trying to bring the other to orgasm after orgasm until the “loser” couldn’t take anymore and would have to beg her “attacker” to stop.

Once again, the two met in the conference room and once again I was asked to be present to witness the fight. This time Nancy was wearing a light tan, almost nude colored bra and panties and Kristin was wearing a light pink colored set. Both outfits left little to the imagination, and both women looked good enough to eat.

The two started circling each other and, as had become Nancy’s MO, she tried using her long legs to trip Kristin, and bring her down to the ground. Kristin was ready for that this time as Nancy had tried this at the beginning of each of the previous battles. As Nancy tried this, Kristin side stepped the attempt and in one swift move, leaned forward and reached for Nancy’s back leg and pulled. The move brought the blonde goddess to the ground.

Once the blonde was down, Kristin quickly grabbed her opponent’s ribs and began to squeeze and then started playing the piano on them. Nancy shrieked, “AHHHHH, STAHHHP HAHAHAHAHAHA.” This was music to Kristin’s ears and she started squeezing even harder as Nancy began to violently kick her legs and roll around on the conference room floor as the brunette kept up the attack.

Nancy was able to use her long arms to her advantage and reached up while Kristin was working on her ribs and started tickling the smaller woman under her arms. The move caught the brunette completely off guard as she let out a soft and, what I found to be sensual, “Uhh,” followed by a light giggling, “hahahahah”.
Nancy started digging her finger harder into Kristin’s soft underarm flesh. The blonde was rewarded as Kristin, who now stopped tickling the blonde woman’s ribs, started laughing harder, “HaHaHaHa, ohhh, Stahhpp, PLEASEE ahahah sttaaahahahp.”

“NEVER!!!,” screamed Nancy, who continued tickling under Kristin’s right arm but stopped tickling the left underarm just long enough to reach up and unhook the petite woman’s bra, letting it fall to the floor. As Nancy continued to tickle her now topless opponent, Kristin wriggled and writhed on the floor and with her tits bouncing up and down and all over the place.

Now Nancy pinned both of Kristin’s arms to the floor, holding them with her right hand, and began to use the long fingernails on her left hand to gently rub them over Kristin’s huge right breast. The tickling sensation was driving Kristin insane as she was kicking her legs, laughing and begging for mercy all at the same time. Then, while continuing to tickle her right tit, Nancy began to gently suck on her opponent’s left tit. As had been so effective before, Nancy now began to gently rub her knee against Kristin’s pussy and it didn’t take long for the brunette to scream in pleasure as an orgasm ravished through her beautiful body.

Nancy knew from last time that it would take far more than this to make her opponent submit. Right after she heard her “victim” start panting rapidly, followed by an “AHHHHHH, AHHHHH!!!” scream of erotic pleasure, Nancy began to peel away Kristin sticky panties, leaving her opponent completely naked. She then moved her mouth over her opponent’s womanhood and began lightly licking the outside of Kristin’s pussy. She was gradually building up some speed and then started alternating between licking the outside and darting her tongue inside Kristin’s vagina.

The only sounds that were heard were the licking sounds coming from Nancy and the “MMMHHHMMM” sounds of erotic pleasure coming from Kristin. Kristin was starting to go into sensory overload and knew she had to do something quickly if she wanted to hold out longer, let alone win the contest. I don’t know if Kristin really knew what she was doing or if it was just an instinctive reaction but, in an amazing show of strength and presence of mind despite the stimulation, while Nancy was working her tongue on Kristin’s pussy, Kristin managed to squeeze her legs together and trap Nancy’s head between Kristin’s legs. Then, somehow, she managed to roll over. The move left Nancy on her back with Kristin now in a dominating position, sitting on Nancy’s face with the blonde woman’s face right in Kristin’s crotch.

Nancy tried to continue to lick Kristin’s vagina but Kristin moved slightly, placing her pussy over the taller woman’s mouth and nose and then she lowered herself down. Kristin was smothering Nancy with her womanhood and depriving Nancy of much needed oxygen. It didn’t take long for Nancy to pass out due to lack of air. When Nancy came to, she found herself naked and bound to one of the conference room’s smaller tables. Her body was in an “X” with each arm tied to the upper legs of the table. Kristin had used the bra and panties she was wearing that Nancy had removed from her body during the battle to tie her arms down. Each leg was also tied to the lower leg of the table and Kristin had used Nancy’s own bra and panties to tie down her legs. Nancy could barely move and Kristin stood over her with an evil smile.

Upon seeing the brunette’s smile, which looked almost sadistic, Nancy screamed, “I give, I give”.

“Sorry,” said Kristin, “you can’t give yet. This is a sex fight and you can only give after you have been forced to orgasm and feel you can’t take any more orgasm. Since you have yet to climax, you can submit.” Nancy figured she would quickly let her opponent bring her off once, and would then forfeit. Unfortunately, things were not to be so easy for the blonde.

This time, Kristin went over to a bag of “goodies” she had hidden in the room. She pulled out two feathers and began lightly and gently tickling Nancy’s ****. The blonde woman tried rocking her hips and body as much as she could, so she would quickly orgasm. Nancy started to pant as she felt a sensation building between her legs.

Just as Nancy’s body was getting ready to give, Kristin stopped. She put down the feathers and walked over to Nancy’s feet. Her feet were small in comparison to the rest of her and they looked sooo cute. All of a sudden, Kristin started digging her fingers into the middle of Nancy’s feet.

Although Nancy had not yet cum, her body had achieved a point of heightened sensitivity due to how close she had been to cumming. “OHHHH, YOU BITHCHAHAHAHAH,” Nancy managed to scream as her feet were being tortured. Kristin continued to dig her right hand into Nancy’s left foot but she switched tactics on the other foot. She started lighting running one of her long fingernails back and forth on this foot.

“OHHHAHAHAHHAHAH, Oh my GAWWWDDDD, Please STAHHHHHHP, PLEASE, HAHAHAH. I give,” pleaded Nancy.

Kristin continued, looking at her with her sadistic smile and repeated, “Since you have yet to climax, you can submit.” Kristin kept up the tickle torture on poor Nancy’s feet for a full fifteen minutes until any signs of how close she was to cumming were erased from Nancy’s mind. Then, Kristin picked up the feathers again and used one to gently tickle Nancy’s pussy lips and one to tickle torture her left breast and nipple. Kristin seemed like an expert with the feather on Nancy’s nipple as she slowly drew circles with it around the orb, coming closer and closer to teasing her nipple but not touching her nipple for what seemed like an eternity to Nancy. The sensation was driving the blonde woman crazy.

“Uhhh, Mhhh, AHH,” Nancy began to pant, as once again she was close to experiencing a massive orgasm. Kristin seemed to have a sixth sense as to how far she could go and exactly when to stop to deny Nancy the pleasure of cumming and to be able to continue the tickle torture. This time, when Nancy was close, Kristin stopped and began gently biting the sole of Nancy’s foot. Kristin seemed to know just how to drive Nancy crazy with laughter, be it using her mouth, tongue, gums or teeth on the blonde’s foot. Kristin slowly worked her way up to the middle of Nancy’s foot, placing tiny kisses in an, oh so torturous manner.

“NOOOO!! STOPPPPP!,” screamed Nancy, who’s mind once again was diverted away from her sexual excitement and now focused on the anguish and torment on her foot. Kristin worked her tongue over the soft bottoms of Nancy’s feet, then worked her way up to the toes and started licking in between the blonde’s toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE!! PLEASHAHAHAHA, STAHHHHPPPP,” screamed Nancy who thought she had died and gone to hell.

Kristin was having none of it and had no sympathy for Nancy. She continued licking, gumming and gently biting the foot. I really thought she was going to drive the blonde women insane as Nancy tried squirming away and pulled against her bonds, but seemed tied very securely. After 30 minutes or so of this torture, Nancy began crying. Kristin knew it was time to change her tactics again. After all, Nancy was a friend. Still, she wasn’t quite ready to bring her off.

Kristin shifted and instead of torturing Nancy’s adorable feet, she began to sensually suck on the blonde’s toes. Nancy’s cries quickly changed to moans of pleasure, as she never really knew how much of a turn on this was for her. “Please, bring me off,” pleaded Nancy. I think not only did she need her sexual tension relieved but she knew was she climaxed she could quit and her torment would be over.

Kristin stopped sucking on the toes and went back to her “goodie bag”. What I saw next was almost right out of the movie “Stripes”. Kristin picked up an ice cream scooper and began rubbing it back and forth, between the tall woman’s legs and right over her vagina. It tickled and excited Nancy at the same time. “HAHAHAHAH, OHHHH, HAHAHAHAHAHA, OHHHHH!!!,” she screamed depending on whether the scooper was tickling her legs or teasing her pussy.

Kristin decided that she should prevent the orgasm one last time before finally bringing off her taller opponent. So, once again, with Nancy on the verge of an orgasm, Kristin stopped.

“Bitch, finish this,” screamed Nancy.

“When I'M ready,” came the reply. With that, Kristin began to dart her tongue in and out of Nancy’s belly button. Nancy’s belly button was extremely ticklish and once again, the blonde shrieked.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOHH MAHAHAHOREAHAHAHAHA! PLEAHAHAHAHSEE!,” screamed Nancy, as her body was twisting and turning. Nancy, began to buck her hips up and down, in hopes of bringing herself off, but Kristin was an expert at stopping this and continued to dart her tongue in and out and all around Nancy’s sexy navel.

This must have gone on for another 15 minutes or so. By my calculations, the tickling part of Nancy’s torment, while she was tied down, must have gone on for over an hour, maybe close to an hour and a half. Add to that the time that Kristin was arousing Nancy’s body and she must have been tied up for over two hours and she was deprived of orgasm after orgasm.

Finally Kristin decided the time was right. She gently put her knee against Nancy’s pussy and began to rub back and forth very gently. While she was doing this, Kristin tickled Nancy under both arms, causing her to laugh and moan simultaneously. Then Kristin began to lick Nancy behind her ear, which was a real “hot spot” for Nancy. Once in awhile Kristin would also dart her tongue into Nancy’s ear. I didn’t think she would care for that but she seemed to be loving anything and everything Kristin was doing to her.

Kristin then changed positions and worked her tongue over Nancy’s breast. She would quickly switched back and forth from one to the other, almost making Nancy feel that there were two different people working on her, with each one sucking one of her tits. Kristin then removed her knee from Nancy’s pubic bone and placed one finger inside her vagina and worked it in and out while rubbing a second finger over Nancy’s ass and anus and worked her thumb on the outside of Nancy’s vagina, making sure to excite and stimulate her clit.

While doing all this, she gently tongued Nancy’s nipple. That was all the blonde could take. “UH, UH, UHH, UHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!,” she screamed, as an orgasm seemed to completely overtake Nancy’s body. It took quite some time for the over stimulated blonde to come back down to earth.

Even when she did, she was still panting from exhaustion and quickly submitted.

“Not so fast,” screamed the brunette.

“Please, you have to stop. You win; you are the better woman. I can’t take any more stimulation of any kind or I’ll go insane.”

“Then you better do what I say,” ordered Kristin. Kristin got on all fours, with her head facing Nancy’s pussy and feet. She then maneuvered backwards until her ass was on Nancy’s face. Kristin ordered her defeated opponent to eat out her asshole and not stop until Kristin came. Nancy didn’t want to stick her tongue inside Kristin’s ass, but she knew she had no choice and obliged until Kristin reached an orgasm and just like in the first battle, Nancy was forced to wear Kristin’s love juices.

The next day, back in the office, Kristin was telling everyone about her victory and superiority. Kristin even started calling herself “The queen bee” and was saying that everyone else in the office should serve her. Nancy wanted to say something but she knew they had an agreement that this would be the last battle and she was going to stay true to that agreement. Besides, following the torment that Kristin had put Nancy through, and Nancy was a “friend”, Nancy was truly afraid of starting in for fear of what might happen.

The problem was that for the next few days, Kristin stilled kept on referring to herself as “The queen bee” and was telling everyone in the office she was the office champion. A number of women took offense and Heather, a striking redhead asked, “How can you call yourself the office champion when you’ve only beat one person here.”

“No one else here has successfully won a sex fight and no one else here has challenged me,” came the reply.

“I’m challenging you,” said Heather.

“You, you little wimp?,” questioned Kristin. “Just tell me when and I’m there.”

THE END

Stay tuned (I hope) for part 4, “Heather and Kristin”

Well, what did you think. Any and all feedback is welcomed. As a new writer I still enjoy hearing about the things you think I did well and need to hear about the things which need improvement.

Also, Happy Birthday America and a happy July 4th weekend to all.

Last edited:
now you know you have to bring in a part 4! good job as this series gets better and better.

This is high praise from a couple of veterans. Thank you very much for the praise, I appreciate it.

Anna and Heather, as I indicated in a different thread, I really like the way you seem to respond to numerous writers, specifically new writers.

Primetime, what can I say? I think anyone who uses this site on a regular basis considers you a kind of mentor.

Thanks again. I will try to continue this serious and not disappoint and in the meantime I will enjoy reading your works and the works of others.

Okay,that was the best installment,yet. Kristen is a evil genius and I love her and Nancy.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back