• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

America Strikes back!

finally...........

..........well praise be to allah.......that's the first thought that popped into my head when I turned on the news........

It's funny how even though we gave the taliban 2 weeks notice to hand over bin laden, making it clear that we would bring hell in a handbasket over there if they didn't do what we wanted.........they still acted so surprised that we bombed them.....and to add to it all, bin laden calls us terrorists and sinners! Man, at least we gave them warning.......that's more than I can say for them.......oh well......if we are sinners, that's fine with me.....I mean, I am already going to hell for liking tickling........the least I can do is drag bin laden down there with me, hehe..........

Man, today turned out to be a good day after all..............

A little info. they bombed very strategic points using Tomahawk laser guided missle's. Those have ranges of up to 1,000 miles and can be as accuratly dropped from a B-2 Bomber moving at 530 MPH in a 8 foot radius. It is a onethousand pound bomb that leaves a 20 foot crater. approx. 50 of those types of missle's were fired from Subs, Navy ships and B-1, B-2 and B-52's.... Some other weapons of note that are being used are the JDAM missle's which can be aimed and fired and strike at almost any coordinate desired by the beholder. For a fact there are SEALS and SAS men in Afgahn. The Northen alliance also attacked some camps in North Afgahn. More to come. Britian is doing a great job with with this matter also.. I am very happy in how they have handled this situation as a whole.

First Wave....

Very succesful...despite the dancing you may see on Tv from the Taliban and Bin Laden. Perhaps they don't quite understand the basic principles of warfare, since they seem to perceive that all is well and they have not been wounded, because they are still alive. Controlling the air will be of tantamount importance in the next few weeks. We have basically wiped their air power and surface to air missle capability from existence. The damage done to airstrips was minimal, because we plan on using them ourselves...as they will find out shortly. Their experience with a de-moralized conscript Russian Red Army using deteriorating equipment has NOT prepared them for what is about to transpire there. The British have been incredible...focused and disciplined and completely on board with the overall startegy being employed. Look for ground movement and basically our coalition setting up camp wherever we please shortly...with air support to suppress any resistance that may be mustered. We'll have to dig them out one mountain range at a time, but we have both the means and the motivation to do just that, so although it won't be quick...it WILL be complete. Q

good day

the ny rangers win in ot and we bomb the hell out of afghanistan... the words of the wise ice cube.....damn right it was a good day!:cool:

The Taliban are way too stupid and vicious to act rationally in the interests of their people. The sooner they are out of power the better. As for bin Laden, his only hope is to get lost in the chaos of the "holy war" he has called for. Due to the smart way the US has handled this situation I predict his call to arms will largely be ignored in the Muslim world. Weakened and isolated, it is only a matter of time til he and his followers are flushed out.

- "More than two weeks ago, I gave Taliban leaders a series of clear and specific demands: Close terrorist training camps. Hand over leaders of the Al Qaeda network. And return all foreign nationals, including American citizens, unjustly detained in their country.

"None of these demands were met. And now, the Taliban will pay a price."

-"We did not ask for this mission, but we will fulfill it"

-"A commander-in-chief sends America's sons and daughters into battle in a foreign land only after the greatest care and a lot of prayer.

"We ask a lot of those who wear our uniform. We ask them to leave their loved ones, to travel great distances, to risk injury, even to be prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice of their lives.

"They are dedicated. They are honorable. They represent the best of our country, and we are grateful."

- "I recently received a touching letter that says a lot about the state of America in these difficult times, a letter from a fourth-grade girl with a father in the military.

"'As much as I don't want my dad to fight,' she wrote, 'I'm willing to give him to you.'

"This is a precious gift. The greatest she could give. This young girl knows what America is all about.

-The battle is now joined on many fronts. We will not waiver, we will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and freedom will prevail.

"Thank you. May God continue to bless America."

Some very good quotes from president Bush's speech yesterday after the attacks had officially began..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back