• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tricked by my best friend fff\f

tower98

TMF Master
This is a story that I wrote a long time ago. After enjoying so many stories I thought it was time for me to post one. If you like this one feel free to stop at my yahoo site for more.

I hope you like it...

Tricked by my best friends

I live in an apartment with my best friend Dixie. The apartment is just a mile from where we go to school. Dixie is a cheerful girl who doesn’t like to put on makeup; she would rather just go out and be herself. Lately she has been on my case telling me I should not worry about my appearance so much, just be you. She is very attractive don’t get me wrong. Dixie has short brown hair with an athletic build and she is 5’8 with some great size 5 feet. Lately she has been hanging out with a couple girls, Meagan and Donna. Dixie wanted to go out for the basketball team next year, and she liked to hang out with some members of the team. I have come home a lot and found them all tickling each other, which freaks me out because I’m am very ticklish. Donna was frustrated with me because I would never get into tickle fights with her. I yelled at her yesterday because she was always asking me, where would you like to tickle me? Have you ever tickled someone really good? She had a big tickling fetish! Just the thought of someone tickling me gets me laughing. Dixie liked poking me in the sides once in awhile but she never took it far. These girls would tickle each other till they cried. I know Dixie loved to tickle so I’m not surprised they all were friends. Megan was a star on the basketball team. She is a guard on the team; at 5’6 she has a tough look but has a warm personality. Donna is more of a girl that reminds me of a prisoner. Always looking to take advantage of a weakness. Donna was more of a tomboy. I was weary of her and told Dixie more then once to be careful around her. I was the prettiest of the group. At 5’9 I was the tallest and my size 9 feet were taken well care of. I caught Dixie starring at my feet every time I went barefoot. I am a healthy thin girl; I take good care of myself.
As I entered the apartment I herd Dixie laughing uncontrollable, I stopped at the door and listened as I herd Meagan saying, say the word, say it to stop the tickling. I moved slowly to the bedroom and saw Dixie tied spread eagle on the bed. Donna was sitting next to her and tickling her ribs and armpit. Megan was sitting at the end of the bed tickling her feet. Dixie’s face was bright red and she could barely laugh. What are you doing to her I asked? Were playing a tickle game snapped Donna. Megan told me to come see for myself. Dixie are you okay? Yes, it’s okay she blurted out. After she calmed down they explained to me that they were tickling her till she used a safe word for them to stop. I laughed at myself for thinking the worst. Dixie begged me to try to get her to say it. I don’t think so, this is more like torture. Just try it and see if you like it. If you get me to say the safe word I’ll do your laundry for a month. That convinced me to try. I new her belly was her most ticklish spot so I wiggled my fingers to get her. Megan told me to try using my nails and try to move faster. Sure enough Dixie started laughing. This was okay, I tried digging all my fingers into her ribs and sides and she jumped and I got her laughing hard now. I went from skeptical to believer in minutes. This is for not cleaning the kitchen last week I said as I continued tickling her sides. Dixie started yelling I give, I give. That was my cue to top. I just got into tickling you, now you tell me to stop/ the girls released her and Dixie gave me hug. She was still trying to catch her breath as she told me it was my turn. No way I said, my fun is over, but you tickled me. Dixie started to hug me tighter as Megan and Donna grabbed my ankles. I new they were not taking no for an answer so I told them I would try it. You have to promise to let me go when I sat so. Dixie reassured me that they would, I was tempted to make a run for it. Megan and Donna manhandled me into the restraints; my ankles were quickly tied to each corner of the bed spread eagle like Dixie was. As they tied my wrists I was thinking how lucky I was to be wearing socks and a long tee shirt. I wish I wasn’t wearing shorts though. They asked if I was comfy, just tell me the safe word I said. Donna told me I had to take it a little, you can’t just yell for us to stop. I’ll give her one Dixie said, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, sucker! As I looked at her she smiled, was that the safe word or was I a sucker. Dixie pulled my tee shirt up to my neck and exposed my stomach. She lightly tapped my stomach and I laughed from anticipation. You are ticklish said Donna, this is great. Dixie was running her fingers around my belly button lightly saying; see this isn’t as bad as you thought. When she started poking inside my belly button my body jumped. When I saw them all looking at me I got scared. Then Dixie pounced on my ribs and I was screaming. I tried pulling on my restraints but the more I pulled the tighter it got. Now I started to panic because I could not get free. Then it ended, your turn Megan. Megan started tickling the top of my legs. She had me squirming, I could handle this. After a couple minutes of her lightly tickling my legs she started moving her fingers faster all long my legs. When she tickled behind my knees I was laughing really hard. S s su kk sucker!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahahahahahahahaha! They were all laughing when I said it, stop I screamed with pure panic. Your turn Donna, no wait you promised to stop. We did, now were starting again sucker. They laughed again as I tried to get free again. I was terrified now; I’m so ticklish please stop I begged. Dixie told me she wanted to tickle me for the longest time; you don’t want to stop my dream from coming true, do you? I felt Donna pull of my left sock, please not my feet, please I’ll do anything. Ha ha ha ha ha n n nono no. My mind exploded with ticklish feeling. Donna was tickling my sole, my god sucker! I tried shaking her of my foot but every time I moved my foot she followed me. When I scrunched my toes forward she used one hand to hold them back and the other to tickle my feet. Finally she stopped. Dixie pulled of my other sock and started tickling that one. The only thing I could do was let them tickle me. They took turns tickling me till I could barely laugh, and then they would tickle me lightly till I was ready for more heavy tickling. How could my best friend be so mean?
Joanne, I bet you like this don’t you asked Donna? Let me go you bitches I shot back! Donna asked Dixie where she thought I was the most ticklish? I remember her telling me her sisters once tickled her armpits so much she almost passed out. You take one and I’ll take the other, Meagan you can tickle her sides. No please stop I begged. HA HA HA HA no no no was all I could get out. The fingers stroking my smooth underarms sent me over the edge. All I could do was laugh and scream, I was so tired from the tickling I lost my will to fight it. They kept egging each other on, you can go faster said Megan, I’m making her laugh more replied Donna. When Megan tickled my belly button I thought my bladder was going to explode. Dixie and Donna used one hand to tickle my pits and the other to tickle my ribs. Megan was tickling my stomach and my crotch. Even with my shorts on the tickling on my crotch was devastating. It a matter of seconds my biggest fear happened, I wet my self. This made me cry, I was embarrass all I could do was cry. They gave each other high fives and Donna told Dixie, see I told you; you could make someone pee, not everyone gets off on it.
Dixie freed my wrists and Megan released my ankles as I wept. Dixie tried to give me a hug but I pushed her away, I hate you I said. They all laughed at me, you were laughing so hard we thought you liked it. Hey Meagan, how ticklish would she be with no clothes on asked Donna? Fearing the worst I kicked Megan of the bed and ran for the door. Donna was behind me yelling, the girls got some spunk! As I was turning the doorknob Donna laid her fingers into my sides and I almost fell to the ground. I was able to push her away so I ran to my room. If I could just make it to the safety of my room! Then Megan tackled me, I quickly found myself on my back with her kneeling on my arms, which were pinned next to my head. Donna straddled my waist and Dixie sat facing my feet with her legs wrapped around mine. I gave it everything I had left to get free, they just kept saying, that’s right, tire yourself out. Then Donna started again with the tickling of my ribs, tummy, and hips. I was getting frantic, there was no way I could move these girls off me. Meagan used a couple fingers on my armpits again saying you should not have kicked me honey, now you will get it. Dixie used her tongue to lick the tops of my toes, which put me into a desperate state of mind, I was in tickle hell. I was reduced to such a state I never felt my pants being undone. When I felt the cold hands of Donna start tickling my thighs I figured they took off my under garments. Megan pulled off my shirt and braw, there was noting I could do to stop her. Megan told them all to look at my nipples, I now said Donna she is wet, she likes it. I don’t know why but I was getting turned on from being naked in front of all the girls. Dixie was licking my feet, which kept up a maddening tickle sensation on my feet. Megan and Donna each laid an arm of mine on the floor and lay on my arm. They started blowing in my ear and they each took a breast to tickle. When they started kissing my face and lick my ears it added to the tickling of the foot licking which gave me my first organism. They kept tickling me as my body shook and erupted. I had tears running down my face, this was a great feeling. When I stopped shaking Megan lay on my upper body with her head at my pussy. As she started pulling on my hair down there I was getting aroused again. Dixie was sucking my toes now, which made me laugh really hard. Donna pulled down her shorts and sat on my face. As she wiggled around on me, forcing me to smell her woman hood, she began to tickle my armpits again. Megan was licking my clit; I had so many feelings going threw my head I thought I was going to pass out. Having Donna’s juice all over my face was really turning me on, I tried trusting myself into Megan’s mouth so she would finish me, and she just kept playing with me. Dixie was biting my toes and tickling the other with her fingers. I was screaming at the top of my lungs from all the maddening feelings I had. Megan was finally going to finish me off when someone was knocking on the door.
It was my neighbor Janelle, is everything okay? It sounds like some one is having a break down. Hi Meagan said, how have you been? I found out Megan and Janelle were good friends. I wanted to get up but I could not move. Janelle was shocked to see me like this, naked and out of breath. You two always did like to tickle people into insanity, can I help. I wanted them to finish me off, there was no way I could let them tickle me like they did before though. Janelle looked like she was an athlete as well. She was tall with small boobs and long legs and arms. I didn’t know her to well; now I will get to know her to well. Lets tie her back on the bed Donna said. As Dixie took my hands and led me to her bedroom I snapped and felt that I had to run. Dixie was not holding me tightly so it was easy breaking her grip. Megan was standing in front of me when I turned and she tickled my belly saying, run Joanne run. Someone tickles my ribs from behind, I ran for the kitchen. Donna ran into the other entrance for the kitchen and placed me in a bear hug. I was too tired to break free and someone quickly took advantage of the situation. Dixie was sitting on the floor behind me tickling my legs. Megan tickled my but and Janelle just watched. I was crying as I could feel my self totally in their hands. When Janelle took my right hand and held it in the air and started tickling my underarms I went ballistic. Donna let me go, I fell to he ground but was able to crawl away. Just when I was going to get up Dixie grabbed my foot and began tickling me. Then someone had my other foot and the tickling was having its affect on me. Now someone was tickling behind my knees, I was laughing so hard I thought I would explode. Then someone was tickling my but again. After they reduced me to silent laughter they stopped so I could catch my breath. Both my ankles were being held tightly as they decided to drag me into the bedroom. Please I begged, I can’t take anymore. You have to said Janelle, I need some tickling, I just got here. They all picked me up and laid me on my stomach. There was no use fighting it anymore I figured. When they had me restrained they all took their positions. I was spread eagle on the bed waiting for the tickling to start. I didn’t wait long, Dixie was drawing figures on my feet as Janelle ran her fingers all over my other foot. Donna would run her fingers up and down my legs, stopping when she got a reaction, then she would work that spot over. Megan was gently running her fingers up and down my sensitive but. There was no routine to get used to; they changed tickling styles so often I was guessing. Donna moved and tickled my hips, now I was wiggling all over. The tickling was driving me crazy, yet I still wanted someone to get me off. Then it stopped, I thought they were done. All of a sudden I felt my heels the top and bottom of my feet all being tickled at once. They kept tickling as I was screaming for them to stop; I quickly lost the ability to speak. I was reduced to silent laughter as I thought I couldn’t take this anymore. My world was going black as they finally stopped.
I was so out of it I never noticed they rolled me over on my back and retied me. You must like this; you didn’t even put up a fight that time. Didn’t they know I was totally out of it? Just when I was going to beg for mercy the tickling assault continued. Dixie was still working on my feet; she must be in love with them. Megan was straddling my waist as she tickled my hips and tummy. Janelle was sitting next to me tickling my side and ribs. Donna was between my legs tickling me into insanity. Again my feet were being licked and my toes nibbled on? Janelle was sucking on my nipples as she continued working on me ribs. I could feel Donna stick her finger in me just a little. Do it I was able to get out. If she didn’t get me off soon I would die. My body was turning into a ticklish heap. They were taking satisfaction in tickling me into orgasm, they enjoyed controlling me sexually. Megan was working my tummy and breasts with joy. Janelle was tickling both armpits as I was again tickled into a state that left me voiceless. As Donna was eating me my body exploded with relieve, as I was tickled unconscious.
A short time latter I could hear everyone saying good buy to Dixie, we have to do this again said Janelle. Have a good night guy’s. When Dixie came back in I asked why I was still tied? I have wanted to tickle you the last year; I want tonight to make up for it. I’ll make sure you enjoy it. As she laid on me and kissed me I waited for the torture to continue.

Great Job

hey awesome story i loved it great job and keep up the good work, possibly make a sequel about that night

Good work

Great story and I would also like to see a sequel made about that night.

Awesome, I love F/F stories. Could you write a sequel pleeeeease ?:D

Good lively tortorous story, kidvicious. You are a good writer. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Mitch

Thank you for the nice words:D

I will try to post a few more stories seeing how this one was well recieved. I was afraid it was a little to outside the box:eek:

As for a part two:confused:

Okay...give me a week or so and I will do it.

If you like stories like that one please follow the link below and click on the link that says, "tower98's page". The stories on the page also have pictures
http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/worldoffeet/index.html
Thanks again for the nice words

John

ok Mitchell, i didn't write this story, i just made a comment, what you do is look up at the top, it says the name right next to the story, look up, up at the top, that's right, notice tower98 wrote this story, good job

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back