• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finola Hughes in Staying Alive

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I'm fairly certain I havent posted this one before, and I dont think anyone else has either. There is a scene in the movie "Staying Alive", which is the sequel to Saturday Night Fever for those who havent seen it. Soap Opera star Finola Hughes was in that movie. In the film, there is a sequence where her character and John Travolta's are rehearsing for a show. The guy who is the choreographer or director, dont know the actor's name, comes over to Finola, and, in the process of helping her learn the dance moves she needs to know, wraps his arms around her midsection and waist. She's noticably writhing around, and he whispers to her:" You're still ticklish", to which she replies : "Mhmm" It wasnt a great or long scene, but one worthy of mentioning that I dont think has ever been posted in here.
Has anyone else seen this? The movie was made in about 1982 or 83, so it was a long time ago, but one I thought was interesting.

Mitch

Released in 1983, kinda lame sequal to Saturday Night Fever but the soundtrack was decent :p

I love that scene. It's so slight, but there's something sexy about it (to me anyway). Also, earlier Travolta tickles his girlfriend (or his "girl that's a friend") outside on her sides, through her jacket to tease her, and she gives a kind've movie laugh and buckles over....it's also short, but it's an actual tickle....I prefer the Finola Hughes scene myself. Incidentally, the movie was directed by Sylvester Stallone!!

Last edited:
Yes, I remember that scene! That was the only remotely interesting scene in an otherwise putrid film. Why does Hollywood insist on making all those worthless, meritless sequels?

...and even MORE alarming: Why hasn't Ms. Hughes been tickled on film SINCE then??? :)

Bandit

Bandt! LOL!! You just cracked me up! And after I finished cracking up, I proclaimed: I SECOND THAT EMOTION!

It was such a slight scene but I used to play it over and over and over again. She's wearing a white leotard, but the tummy is like tan....it's SO tempting, even before the scene begins. And she looks really really pretty. The other scene, which has actual tickling, I didn't like as much, it's fake movie tickling.

Why does Hollywood insist on making all those worthless, meritless sequels?

Because they run out of ideas quickly!

I still remember that part in the movie where Travolta says "There's nothing left to do but......strut."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back