• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BATMAN: GIGGLES IN GOTHAM. Part II F/F

Batman

TMF Expert
BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Hello there, my friends from the TMF. As I promised, this the second part of my Batman story.I hope you like it and give me your opinions. You can see Batgirl mercyless tickled on this part, and also a little bit more of Steph's torture. I will writing the third part to post it in a week or so. Please please read it! Enjoy!

Featuring:
·Batman
·Joker
·Batgirl
·Harley Quinn
·Catwoman
·Stephani Silverman (a character invented by myself).
·And a misterious character, who'll be revealed on the next part.

Part II (F/F): Going Batty?

Batman raced Gotham streets as a black lightning with his silent Batmobile, heading to the warehouse and factories abandoned at the south of Gotham City. Stephani has been kiddnaped the whole day, apparently by the Joker, and the dark knight wouldn't rest until he could find her and punish the clown prince of crime. He prepaired the Batmobile computer to contact Batgirl to help him in this quest.
-"Batgirl, can you hear me?"
-"Yes, Batman, Alfred just told me that you needed help. What's going on?"
-"A female student from Gotham High has been kiddnaped by the Joker."
-"By the Joker? Are you sure?"
-"In a 99 %. I need your help to find the Joker. I'm heading to the abandoned warehouses at the south, I need you to go and search at the north area. Now listen me, and listen me well: Funnibones warehouse is at that zone. If you see the Joker there DON'T GO ALONE. Call me before you do anything, and I will help you. You don't know of what is capable that maniac. Understood?"
-"But Batman--" The heroine soon felt herself being minimized by the dark kight.
-"Listen to me, don't you dare to face him alone. Gordon has told me that has been reports of strange sounds and laughters coming from the warehouses at the south, so I'm going there." Batman said in his firm, unflexible tone.
-"So you want to take the hard part, isn't it?" Batgirl felt that Batman was underrating her.
-"No. The south of Gotham is more dangerous. I don't want you to take big risks."
-"Fine, I'll check Funnibones and other places on that zone."
-"Let me know if you find anything. If I need your help I'll call you. Batman out." The comunication ended.
Quickly as the light Barbara Gordon took her black suit, her blue cape and cowl, and put on her utility belt turning herself into Batgirl. Soon she was on her Batcycle, heading to Funnibones, ready to find the find the Joker, defeat him and punish him to show Batman she was just capable as him.
On the other part of the city the Batmobile was on the run, it was obligated to interrupt its march, as Batman saw an explosion inside of the First Gotham Bank, at the Lincoln ave. The car stopped alomst inmediately, and the cape crusader headed to the emergency,leaving behind for a few moments the rescue of the girl.
-"Great, just what I needed." Batman thought to himself.

At that time, in Funnibones warehouse, at the nort of Gotham...

-"Harley! Come here now!" The Joker called for her girlfriend, as he was looking for something inside a big green and purple vault.
-"Did you called, Mr. J?" Harley Quinn showed up fearfully of what her "pudin" could do to her.
-"There are some of my laughing gas granades missing, and also some of my rubber Joker fish. Have you been playing with them again, Harley?"
-"No, Mr. J, I haven't since we escaped from Arkham. Oh, it's so good to be in Funnibones, our little home. Don't you think, pudin?"
-"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Call the boys and ask them for my missing toys."
-"Of course, pudin." When Harley turned around, one of the Joker goons, Moe (Joker named his goons as the 3 stooges), came with the newspaper in hand.
-"Err... excuse me, boss. I think you should read this..." Moe sounded really concerned.
-"Don't bother me now, Moe!! Ask Larry and Curly if they had seen my laughing gas granades!!"
-"Oh, no... Pudin, better check this out." Harley sounded worried as well. The Joker stood up and got shocked when looked at the news.
-"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!" The Joker couldn't believe what he was reading on the newspaper. "Can you explain me THIS?!" The Joker asked Harley pointing to the first page of the Gotham Globe, and sounding very upset.
-"Let me see..." Harley read then:" 'GOTHAM HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT KIDDNAPED. GOTHAM POLICE IS AFTER THE JOKER, read it all on page 6'... But, pudin,have you...?"
-"No, I haven't done anything!! Besides, now Gordon and batsy are surely looking for me, and that will screw all my beautifull plans for my dear Gotham. Oh, damn, my last plan was so sweet and simple..." Joker said as he looked sad to a bunch of blueprints, maps and other things that hung in the wall. The plan title reads 'The Last Laugh.' "Whoever stole my laughing gas, it's obvious he or she used them to kiddnap this girl. Since we've left Arkham I couldn't get the money to make enough of my joker-toxin, so I was using my laughing gas formula to create it. Now the cops are after me, they'll ruin my plans, they'll lock us in Arkham, and all just because someone stole my rubber fish and my gas!! I swear I'll kill whoever took my stuff!!!" Joker was now very angry, and dangerous for everyone who was near of him. "HARLEY, EXPLAIN ME WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!! WHO STOLE MY TOYS??!!"
-"Well, may be possible... that..."
-"Be quicker, Harley!"
-"Well Mr. J, I guess you remember when you tied up and tickle-tortured Catwoman 6 months ago, and the damn Bat rescued her. You know, she sworn revenge all that stuff."
-"And...?"
-"And we haven't been here in months. Perhaps she took your toys and used them to kiddnap this girl and so Gordon and Batman could blame us. And no one will believe us if we say we didn't do this, Mr. J."
The expresion on Joker face changed, as he laughed seeing the possibility of complete his plan and play a little with his old "friend".
-"Sweetie, you're the best. Now go and seek that kitty, and bring her to me!" Joker said very pleasedas he kissed dr. Quinzel.
-"At once, pudin." Harley headed to the exit, when she saw the Batcycle arrive behind an abandoned building nearby. "Oh, no! Mr. J, come and watch this now!"
-"What is it, Har?"
-"The damn brat-girl is here! She will send us to Arkham again if we don't do something!"
-"Well, well, so Batsy IS on the case, after all. I'll teach him and his little female rodent to not mess with inocent people! Lights off, Curly!" Joker ordered to one of his goons.
Batgirl aproached slowly and carefully to Funnibones. The warehouse looked dark on the inside, as if no one could be there; however she fired her batgraple to the roof, and looked inside trough a skylight. She couldn't see a thing, so she then wore her night-vision goggles. Nothing inside, not even a mouse. She thought at Batman's words first "...Call me before you do anything..."
-"Hmmm, I'll show him what I'm capable of." She thought to herself. So very quietly, so opened the skylight, and jumped in. Then she felt a very hard hit in her head.
That was the last thing she remembered.
A few hours later, she awoke. She realized she was still in Funnibones. She also realized that her voluptuos bat-body was tied up like if she were crusifixed in the shape of a "T", and thanks God, they only took away her utility belt, wich remained hanging from a table near from Batgirl. Then she saw Harley's smiling face looking to her.
-"Hey, she's awake Mr. J!" The high-pitched voice of Harley sounded like a drill inside Batgirl's head. She begun to struggle in her bonds.
-"Let me go NOW!" The heroine sounded really angry, trying to break free from that wooden table in the shape of a croix.
"Oh, and what will you do? Kick our asses? Hahahaha..." Batgirl recognized that voice and that laughter.
-"Joker! Where's the kiddnaped student?" She then saw the most recognized criminal in Gotham, walking toward to her along with his hyenas.
-"Student? There is no student here? Isn't it, Harl?"
-"I don't know what she's talking about, Mr. J. Maybe the hammer that smashed her head made her go a little nuts."
-"If you don't leave, Batman will be here in any minute! He will beat you up and take you to Arkham!"
-"Oh, but I really hope Batsy to come here. It'll be a blast! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The Joker laughed madly, and Batgirl was now very worried. She now realized she was hopeless and defenseless in front of the Joker. He could use his joker-toxin right there, and give her a smiling death. She could unmask her. She could drog her or torture her.
-"Oh, but don't be sad. We can play a little until that freaking bat comes here.Harley loves to play with tied people and make them go crazy. And It will be a bounch of giggles! Isn't it, sweetie?" Harley only smiled in a devilish way looking down to the fallen heroine.
-"What are you going to do with me? Batman and the commissioner will punish you for the rest of your lifes if you touch me!"
-"Oh that's such a pitty, because Harley loves to play with sensitives parts of the human body... very sensitive indeed, hehehehehe..."
-"W-what do you mean with that? Come on, let me go!" Batgirl then saw Harley walk to the foot of the wooden table. She felt her left yellow boot slowly being unziped, and then slowly removed from her leg an her foot. Her violet painted toes felt the attum air going between them.
-"NO!!, Leave that!! Don't you dar to take off my suit!!" She was now in dispair. The Joker would take off her suit and unmask her and violate her or something like that. What could happen if he finds out that she's the daughter of the GCPD commissioner?. She and her beloved ones could be in a great danger. Then her right boot was being unziped.
-"What do you pretend with this?!" Batgirl asked full of fear. But she heard no answer, until her right was removed and she was completely barefoot. Her feet were size 6, with very delicated and soft soles. Her temptating toes curled up due to the Batgirl's tension. They looked adorable
-"What do you think, Harley?" Joker asked.
-"Well, I love the violet nail polish. Besides, size 6 is my favorite size... oh, and look at those piggies!" All this conversation made Batgirl confuse, becuase she obviously didn't understood why were they talking about her feet.
-"What are you talking about...? Hey... hey! What the hell are you doing, Harley? Quit it!"
-"Oh, what's the matter brat-girl? Can't you whistand a little tickle? Kootchi Kootchie Koo!" Batgirl didn't expect this. She begun to feel Harley's fingers gliding softly aaaaaaall over her soles, and the verbal tease didn't help. She was really ticklish, and that was becoming a problem now. However, she tried to resist remembering the self-control lessons that Batman teached her in one of her very firsts trainings.
-"Are you kidding me? That's what you will do? Tickle my feet?"
-"Aha. Are you ticklish, girlie? Come on, I know it tickles..." Harley said kind of singing.
-"Of course I'm not. Now don't make me loose my time and let me go!" The heroine forgot her primary mission for a moment: find the kiddnaped student. She would find herself in a few moments, on the same situation that Steph faced against her will.
-"That's ok. You can't hold in the laughter eternally. You will laugh eventually, trust me. I know because I'm very ticklish myself, and Mr. J tickles me all the time." Harley seemed very calm as she tickled the smooth and delicated Batgirl's feet. Gordon's daughter begun to see her tickler was very patient, as she became to loose her strenght and concentration.
-"Isn't this... boring?" Batgirl asked looking less cooler than before with her current situation. Harley only said "no" with a movement of her head and contiued with the tickling. The stimulus traveled from her soles to her brain, and then exploded, ordering to giggle, wich she didn't... yet.
-"Do you e-expect me... to talk?"
-"No, brat-girl. I expect you to laugh. This will like to Mr. J, you know, tickle you to insanity. It's very fun."
-"This is... very... childlish... you know?"
-"Yes, it is. As a child, I used to tickle-torture my friends until they were mad and beggin for mercy."
-"I dont... think so... because that doesn't ti-ti-tickles me... at all..."
-"Really? That's funny because your voice is sounding kinda weird now. And besides your tootsies begun to wiggle."
-"Oh... I didn't reaahahahlize..." Batgirl was about to break, among other things because Harley was a very skilled tickler. She knew exactly where and how to strike.
-"Hmmm... You know something? Your feet are very soft. They are really cute, and they look soooooo sensitive." Harley's verbal teasing was affecting Batgirl very seriously. "Tickle tickle tickle! Giggle a little for me, rat-girl."
-"Stop it... ahahaha... now... ahaha..." The heroine couldn't control herself much longer. She was feeling the urge to giggle and so she did, as her torturer keept the light tickles on.
-"Mmmmm... I guess I was right, this feet are sensitive. I mean, look at you, you are giggling!"
-"No... I'm nohohohohohohohohot... NOoooooooooooooooohohohohohoho... aaaaaaahahahahahahaha! NO, cut it off!!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Harley finaly broke Batgirl, who begun to laugh histericaly. The Joker smiled pleased as he saw this spectacule with his giggling hyenas. Both Harley and Joker enjoyed watch Batgirl being defeated by laughter, as her red paintd lips streched in a wide and femenine smile, pouring out a delicious girlish giggle.
-"There you go, girl. See? I know you where ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle! Aw, are this feetsies ticklish?"
-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! QUIT IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Oh mine, you have such a beautiful laughter that only makes me want to tickle you more! Isn't it hilarious?"
-"NOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHAHA!...OH GOD... STOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHP!"
-"Why? Don't you like my fingers gliding soflty over your feetsies, hmm? Yes, you do!"
-"NOHOHOHOHOHOHHO, I HATE IT AHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOH MOHOHOHOHRE!"
-"Come on, just like how happy you look! Mr J. and I never saw you laugh like this. You should leave that old rodent of yours and join us! So I could tickle you aaaaaaaaaaall the time, and you would be laughing aaaaaaaaaaall the time too. You know wich one is the most lovely part of your feetsies? This little piggies! They look soooooooo tense... mmmmmm... What could happen if I begin to caress all over and between them, uh? Let's find out." As Harley teased, Batgirl's voluptuos body twisted from side to side, as her feet did. Her cute toes were explored by Harley's fingers over and over again.
-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT MY TOESAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Oh, but you told me you weren't ticklish, remember? So I guess this doesn't bother you. Kootchie kootchie!"
-"FINE, I'M VEHEHEHEHEHERY TICKLISHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! i'M VERY TICKLISH, I ADMIT ITHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! SO NOHOHOHOHW PLEASE STOHOHOHOHOHP."
-"And where are you ticklish, my giggly Batgirl?"
-"MY FEEHEHEHEHEHT ARE TICKLISHAHAAHAHAHA! OH GOHOHOHOHOHOHSH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOHOH DOHOHOHOHON'T TOHOHOUCH MY SOHOHOHOHLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"And where else, tickly girl?"
-"ON MY TOHOHOHOHOHOES... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.... OHHOHOHOHOH MY GOHOHOHD AHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Batgirl's laughter now sounded more calmed, as she gave up to the tickling and lost control of her body. Her body didn't move, neither her feet. Harley now could tickle them and play with them as if they wouldn't have the strenght to move.
-"And where else?"
-"I DOHOHOHON'T KNOHOHOHOHOHOW AAHAHAHAHA... COHOHOME OHOHOHON... STOHOHOHOHOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Well, then we'll find out, shall we?" Harley then stoped the tickling, and sat on Batgirl's hips as the Joker gave her a knife...
-"This is the end. I can't believe everything is going to finish like this..." Batgirl tought to herself as she saw the knife on Harley's hand. She was very weak because of the laughter. She couldn't defend herself even if she wouldn't be tied up. When she saw herself dead in a humiliating way... she could see that all Harley did was just cut an circle on the heroine's suit, that exposed her bellybutton, her tummy, and a section of her midriff.
-"What... what will you do? Harley...? NOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THEREHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!"
."Oh, so you didn't told me that you have such a ticklish belly! It's so lovely, that it begs to be tickled!" Batgirl exploded again with laughter when Harley dig and wiggled her fingers into her bellybuton and the nearby sections. Her tummy was very sensitve, yes, but her belly was the worst: it was the epicenter of her ticklishness, and no other place on her delicious body was so tickish as this was.
-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY BEHEHEHEHELLYHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Fine, then let's go back to your feet, shall we?"
-"YEHEHEHEHEHEHES! AHAHAHANYTHING BUT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"Ok, let's have it your way. Pudin, let the pets do their job!"
-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! NOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Batgirl felt now no only Harley's fingers on her exposed bellybuton, she also felt the tongues of the hyenas Joker released licking the base of her toes. She layed there, helpesly tickled, and watching trough the tears that flowed out of her eyes how Harley Quinn wiggled her fingers all over her waistband.
-"You know? Your belly looks sooooooo lovely... and very yummi too. Can I taste it a little?"
-"AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" Batgirl could no longer speak or form words, all she could do was threw her head back and laugh, laugh and laugh as her lungs allowed her. She saw herself reducted to giggly little high school girl.
-"Well, I'll take that as a yes." Harley lowered her head and, as she moved her tickling hands to Batgirl's delicated ribcage, she begun to lick very sensually the heroine's belly. "Do you like this? Yes, I bet you do. Every girl loves to have her tummy kissed, even if it tickles. I know because I love when Mr. J kisses my tummy, and it tickles a lot!"
Batgirl only laughed at response wich was all she could do. As Harley keept licking that cute belly, she moved her hands to Batgirl's armpits, ribs, waistband, hipbones, and tummy. This torture went for 15 minutes until Batgirl passed out.
-"My God, Harley! I think she WAS ticklish after all. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Joker laughed as he saw a Batman allie defeated, defeated by laughter and tickling, probing that the vigilantes were just like anyother human being.
-"Did you like it, Pudin?"
-"Of course sweetie, you'll have your reward. But first, go and look for that renegade kitty and bring her to me! I got to do some stuff before I could bring Gotham to my knees with my last plan. Then we will see who has 'the last laugh'! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"As you wish, Mr J."

At that time, at Catwoman's warehouse...

-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WAHAHAHANT TO GOHOHO HOHOHOHOHOME AHAHAHA!" Stephani Silverman laughed as Catwoman drawed invisible figures on the girl's armpits.
-"So soon? I thought you were having fun."
-"LEHEHEHEHEHEHET MEHEHEHE GOHOHOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-"Come on, Steph. Laugh for mommy. Kootchi koo!"
-"WHY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DOHOHOHOH YOU DOHOHO THIS TO MEHEHEHEHEHE!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOD!!"
-"Don't complain girl. I've been trough some stuff worst than this, believe me. And you can trust me, you may like it eventually. Tickle tickle tickle!" The tickler was actually right, Steph begun to like being tied and tickled mercyless. In fact, Catwoman was tickling the helpless student since the last 4 hours. She tought that at that point the police and the dark knight would now be looking for the Joker and harley Quinn to lock them away forever in a dirty Arkham cell. This was her revenge against the Joker for tickle her to madness, and nothing, not even Batman, could stop it. Well, at least, that was what she tought; because at that moment someone entered with a crash to the warehouse to interrupt the feline buglar and her tickle-torture.
-"YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!" Catwoman asked alarmed as the misterious figure walked in.
-"I was looking for you... You owe me big time! It's time to pay!"

Meanwhile, on the First Gotham Bank...

-"Thank God you were here to help us, Batman!" A guard thanked Batman for stopping the robbery of 15.000.000 dollars from the main safe box of the bank.
-"Call Gordon to clean up this mess." That was all Batman said before leaving the scene. It was very hard to stop 5 professional amd armed bank robbers. He walked wound and tired to the Batmobile to continue the search of the missing student. "I've lost a lot of time. I must hurry!" He turned on the turbo engines and headed to the south of Gotham looking for the Joker and Harley Quinn. But he didn't know Batgirl, Catwoman and everyone in Gotham were in a big danger now. Will Batman save Gotham from the claws of the Joker?.

TO BE CONTINUED...

=BATMAN=

Did you like this one?

hey man, really good stories. you could probably make a good series with this. i remember my Batman stories and it was a lot of fun to write. please continue...

Hey, thanx a lot. That's a very big compliment, specially coming from someone like you :cool: . This kind of opinions are the ones that inspire to keep writing; I mean, this is my very first story. I'm writing the third part allready, I'll make this story long as I can. Please keep posting comments :D !
BTW, here's the link to the previous part:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45811

BTW, I remember your Batman stories, primetime. They were excelent. Will you write a sequel someday ?:D

Plase people, keep posting :cool: !

Holy Feathered Feet, Batman, what a great story!!

-XoD-

This part of the story wasn't so well recieved as the first one.
So I was asking (and please answer)...
DO YOU WANT ME TO POST THE NEXT PART?

Please do! Holy Cliffhangers, Batman, ya just gotta! LOL. Listen, the response always falls off a bit in the middle chapter, but the reading is still done. Great job so far, look forward to the rest!

Smiley

Wow... thanks, I really needed that someone post that. Fine then, I'll finish and post the 3rd part in a few days :D .

Last edited:
come on!!! finish the 3rd part and then go to the 4th part and then the 5th and so on!!!! :p

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back