• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This ticklee was tattoo ticklish to be believed.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
X Marks The Spot,
Inspired by Carrie,
Written by Ticklishscribe,
c. 2003.

Carrie stood in front of the tattoo shop window looking at the art displayed there. She looked intently at the designs and the fine detail that went with them. She had seen this one two weeks ago when she was in the shop with her friend Sarah, who was getting the finishing touches to her warrior queen tattoo.

"It looks great Lisa."

"Glad you like it, I think it's one of my best works." Lisa wiped her hands on a rag. Mind if I photograph it for display purposes?"

"Sure, anything to help you."

"Carrie, you see something you like?"

Carrie was startled by the voice and looked up. Georgie was standing next to her.

"Sorry Carrie, did I startle you? You like the Japanese symbols?"

Get it Carrie." Sarah spoke up. "It would look great on you."

"Would look smashing on you." Georgie added. Nice addition to your shoulder. Or you would like it somewhere else."

Carrie shifted from one foot to another. "Ah, no thanks."

"Come on. I could do something special." Lisa added.

Carrie continued to shift from one foot to another. "Sarah, you were saying something about lunch."

"Okay, lunch it is."

But that was then and this was now, and here she was standing in front of the shop again, staring at the same tattoo artwork.

"Hi Carrie, you back again."

Carrie jumped at the sound of the voice, and turned in its direction. Looking
up she saw a smiling Lisa standing in the doorway of the shop. Carrie admired Lisa's full figure, complete with long blond hair that came down to her waist.
Carrie looked at her reflection in the shop window and then back to Lisa.

"Sorry did I startle you?"

"It's okay, I was deep in thought."

"About what part of your adorable body you should get the tattoo on? Come in, I'll put kettle on and you can see the other designs we've got." Lisa took Carrie by the hand and led her into the shop. She was warmly greeted by Georgie, who'd had already put the kettle on.

"Have a seat on the table Carrie and I'll get the artwork."

Have a seat on the table! The very table where her friend was tattooed. Carrie began shifting from one foot to another and began to squirm as well. Georgie came up beside her, took her hand and guided her to the table.

"Now sit up here and we'll all look at the artwork together. Its two lumps of sugar you take isn't it."

Carrie reluctantly but politely sat on the table. What she really wanted to do was to bolt from the shop. She kept hearing the whirring needle and seeing her friend Sarah, gritting her teeth and every so often clenching her eyes shut. What
kind of torment must she have been going through?

"Here we are." Lisa placed the book in Carrie's lap and opened it to the sports section. At that moment, Georgie filled the teapot and came back and sat on the other side of Carrie.

Now Carrie was sandwiched between the two of them and she really wanted to bolt from the shop.

"We do all types of script." Lisa told her.

"She even did this one that I have." Georgie rolled up her sleeve to reveal a pacific tribal band around one arm.

"Here we go Carrie, the Asian scripts."

Carrie tried to imagine herself with a tattoo, but found it hard.

"Now where would like it Carrie? Just below the shoulder? Forearm? Maybe in the back on the shoulderblade."

Where did she want it! She hadn't even said she wanted it in the first place! Carrie squirmed even more now. "Look this is something I should really think about."

"Come on Carrie." Georgie put her arm around her. "It would look awesome on ya. Your friends would be jealous."

"Look I can't, I'm meeting a friend from overseas, who's come to see me."

"Specially when it's specifically for you." Added Lisa, not listening. "Come on, let's get this shirt off and size it up for those shoulders.

Georgie started unbuttoning Carrie's shirt and immediately she started pushing her away. Lisa took Carrie's arms and held them as Georgie finished the unbuttoning. Carrie still squirmed and struggled in Lisa's grip as the shirt was now pushed off her shoulders.

"There we go Carrie and a nice pair of shoulders for a tattoo to grace."

Carrie's mind was in turmoil. These two girls had just taken her shirt for the most part off and she couldn't believe this surreal scene was happening and began to struggle even further. She wished she was standing and could run from the shop.

"NO DON'T!"

"Georgie, lets get this shirt completely off." Lisa began to take the shirt off Carrie's right arm.

Within a moment the shirt was off, and both girls now surveyed her upper body. Carrie felt like she was on display and started squirming intensely.

"'Ooh. Lisa look at this lacy number. Georgie reached out and felt the lace fringe that was the edge of Carries bra.

"PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE DON'T!"

"And who are you trying to impress when you're at home." Lisa felt the other
side of the bra. "Or perhaps on the job hmmmm?"

"Come on guys, this isn't funny! I don't want a tattoo!"

"Lay her back Lisa and we'll make her more comfortable."

Whether Carrie wanted it or not, she was laid back and her legs were stretched out. Georgie took her arms straight above her head and proceeded to fasten them to the top of the table.

"NOOOOO! PLEASE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I CAN'T DO THIS I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE!"

Lisa was busy trying to catch the flailing legs. Carrie was struggling madly, but being flat on her back was seriously limiting her abilities. Now with the help of Georgie, Lisa was able to secure Carrie's legs, and all of her defences were now gone. She lay before them the perfect tattoo canvas and both Lisa and Georgie now surveyed her as to where to put the tattoo.

"I think this bra needs to come off an all Georgie."

"I think you're right." Georgie flicked the front clasp and the bra popped open. Carrie's perky little breasts jiggled out and looked very prominent when compared with her flat tummy.

"NOOOOO! PLEASE! I CAN'T DO THIS I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE!"

Lisa ignored her and began to push the bra up above Carrie's head.
"'Nice pair of boobies." She added, then reached over and began to feel Carrie's left breast.

Carrie instantly squirmed then writhed, trying to avoid the teasing fingers.

"Sorry; these sensitive?"

Carrie also tried not to show any audible reaction, but as Lisa felt the breast again a short but audible giggle came forth.

Both Lisa and Georgie looked at each other.

"Oh Carrie." Georgie asked, moving over to the right breast. "You ticklish?"

Carrie shook her head in desperation. The last thing she wanted to be was tickled by these two.

"COME ON, THIS ISN'T FUNNY, NOW LET ME UP! I DON'T WANT A TATTOO! I CAN'T DO THIS I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE!"

Lisa felt the left breast once more, getting another physical and audible reaction out of Carrie.

"Oh you are ticklish." Lisa announced. "I think I could really get to love you."

"Me too. Georgie added. "Are you ticklish here as well?"

She then lazily stroked a single finger in Carrie's right armpit and the dam broke. Carrie arched her back and screamed and that set off squeals of approval from Lisa and herself.

Lisa didn't waste a moment and stroked the left armpit, achieving the same reaction. She stroked again and an evil grin came to her.

I just got an idea for her tattoo and it's not a kanji either."

"What's that?" Georgie asked. Smiling evilly at Carrie.

Picture this; two feathers crossing each other like an X and underneath is a scroll like banner that reads extremely ticklish."

Carrie screamed no and writhed intensely once again.

"OOOOH, love that. The question is where to put it." Georgie added.

"Simple, we tickle her all over and when we hit a ticklish spot, that's where the tattoo goes."

You mean like this sensitive area where her breasts meet her ribs."

Carrie screamed no again and both Georgie and Lisa spider tickled her armpits. Carrie screamed again, arched her back and then began to laugh and writhe intensely. Both Georgie and Lisa were delighted with her reactions and continued tickling.

"Yep, she's ticklish alright and these two spots look good tattoo areas.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" Screamed Carrie, trying desperately to avoid the two-girl
onslaught.

"But let's try these ribs." And with that Lisa began pinching her ribs, causing Carrie to scream once more and continue to writhe more intensely. She then suddenly gave her a lobster claw and Carrie rocketed off the table, arching her back higher then before.

"Yep...Tickly ribs all right." Commented a now grinning Georgie. "But how's about this tummy hmmmmm? That's a nice flat little tummy you got there. Just look at that soft skin Lisa."

Georgie brushed five fingers over the taught tummy and Carrie flinched then immediately giggled.

"Oh nice." Lisa commented, joining in on the tummy teasing. "You got a ticklish tummy too?"

Ten fingers teasing Carrie's tummy were torture, but twenty fingers were even worse. She rocked from side to side trying desperately to avoid the torturously tickling fingers and giggled. But this wasn't tickle torture; it was sensual tickle torture as the fingers ballet danced over the sensitive skin. Twenty fingers setting off every nerve ending in her tummy into a tingling frenzy.

"Oh you're just so precious. Isn't she Lisa."

"She's just like Satin getting tickled, in the video we've got."

"OH YEA!" Georgie agreed and looked closely at Carrie. "Hey Satin, you want some more tummy tickling? I know we do."

Both girls laughed, let their fingers run lush and rampant and Carrie writhed like crazy. Then as quickly as the tickling started, it stopped. Carrie took in as much air as she could, not knowing where or when they would strike next.

"Lisa what say we blindfold Satin?"

"Awwww, lovely idea, but first close the shop up will you. No point being disturbed."

Carrie was getting more and more nervous now that she was being compared to some girl she had never heard of; some girl that was being tickled in some video she knew nothing about. Now she was about to be blindfolded and she squirmed her head all over to try and keep that from happening.

"Come on Carrie." Georgie followed her every move effortlessly. "Resistance is futile." She was easily able to put the blindfold on Carrie and now the poor girl was sightless.

Georgie again began to spider tickle Carrie's tummy and she could feel her shivering intensely.

"Here comes another spider." Lisa said, adding her fingers to the tummy tickling.

"And still another spider." giggled Georgie.

Carrie was giggling and shivering and writhing like crazy as the torturous spiders wandered all over, creating a web of tickles that were driving her crazy.

"OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP THIS, PLEASE I'M BEGGING THE BOTH OF YOU! PLEASE!"

Georgie now pressed her fingers a little more firmly into the tummy and began to tickle massage it. She lightly rubbed and stroked, tracing the patterns her fingers had made before blindfolding Carrie.

"How's this Carrie? Tickly enough for ya." Then without missing a moment she gave her a quick lobster claw to the mid-section and Carrie screamed and her bum bounced up and down on the table.

"Ay. Who loves a lobster claw then?" Lisa asked. "Nice one Georgie!"
"Should I give her another one? Na." Georgie leaned forward and got close to Carrie's face. "I've got a better idea; lets give her one together. After all, a lobster has two claws doesn't it."

"It does." Lisa laughed. "And lets."

Both girls in unison gave Carrie a lobster claw and she gave them another performance with her bum. Carrie was laughing, thrashing and wailing for mercy. They both laughed once more at this reaction and flexed their fingers in lobster claw fashion, just inches away from her sides.

Carrie writhed, desperately not knowing where the next lobster claw would come. To try and fight the claws she arched her back then bounced her bum up and down, trying to get away. This only brought more claws and the girls laughed evilly.

"Ay, you fancy a little ribs?" Georgie asked.

"Good idea that, I am rather peckish." Lisa responded lowering her head close to Carrie's chest.

"Little raspberries as well?"

"Always good for desert."

Carrie shivered and squirmed and they could see that behind the blindfold she was as tense as she could be. They now began enhancing her tension even more, as they began to kiss and nibble each rib from the back around the sides and outward to the tips. Sensually kissing and nibbling every part, they had her squirming and pulling at her bonds so intensely it looked as thought she would break one.

Georgie silently motioned Lisa to stop and then she unleashed a big raspberry right on Carrie's button.

Carrie screamed, momentarily arched her back and then writhed like crazy, falling back on the bed. She was a mess... Her hair was everywhere, her body glistened with sweat and her laughter was a series of symphonies that Georgie and Lisa loved every note of.

"Oh lovely." Georgie cooed, looking up from the spasming button. "Who likes raspberries as much as lobster claws then."

"Such a lovely feast." Lisa added. "A lovely tickle feast."

"Right then, seeing as Carrie's paying the bill, lets feast hale and hearty shall we." Both girls laughed and Georgie let loose with another raspberry, which caused Carrie to scream once more and writhe like crazy.

Lisa began to nibble Carrie's ribs again and Georgie nibbled the tummy once more. This double assault was driving her crazy and her senses were reeling.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! OH MY GOD PLEASE STOP IT. AHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"But we're hungry and you wouldn't deny us a little treat like you? You woudn't deny us the chance of making you giggle and scream with laughter and writhe and struggle like crazy. Our little ticklebabe."

"Our little ticklebabe." Lisa cooed repeating it slowly. "Makes me want to nibble you all over."

"Still feeling peckish are we?"

For the next ten minutes they nibbled and raspberried Carrie into a frenzy; always alternating who was nibbling and who was giving the raspberries, never falling into a rhythm that the poor girl could get used to. The more Carrie giggled and screamed with laughter and writhed, the more they nibbled and gave her raspberries. And the more they nibbled and gave her raspberries, the more she giggled and screamed with laughter and writhed. It was a ticklish circle that Carrie was wishing and praying to god it would end.

Georgie went back to fondling and teasing Carrie's breasts and was rewarded with more giggling, but was very surprised to get a moan as well.

"Helloooo, am I double parked in an erogenous zone?"

"Can I have one Georgie? Lets see if we can get her boobies going."

Both girls stroked, teased and tickled the now apparently aroused nipples, stroking the tender breasts and teasing the equally tender aureoles. Carrie writhed all over and as her giggles increased, the moans came with more frequency.

"I think someone's getting it on here." Lisa cooed.

"I think you're right Lisa. And here's us thinking that you're a monastically virginal mermaid." Georgie leaned over and looked into Carrie's eyes. "You got the hots for us? You got durges of urges bubbling up in these two kinky little cauldrons of yours."

"Perhaps we should add the words sensually sensitive, in the tattoo's banner. Lisa dextrously pinched each of Carrie's nipples.

While Carrie couldn't see, she could feel every pinch, every stroke, every titillation of her very aroused breasts and she squirmed and writhed. Carrie's moans were frequent now and both Georgie and Lisa decided to stop and not allow her arousal to go all the way.

"Sorry Carrie." Georgie give her a quick spider tickle to the upper ribs. "But we can't have these kinky now tight little cauldrons on yours bubbling over can we."

"At least not until we're ready." Lisa added.

Both girls laughed and gave Carrie another quick spider tickle to the upper ribs, which caused the poor girl to giggle to a scream, then cackle and writhe all over. They tickled sporadically and erratically, never letting her know where they would strike next or falling into a rhythm that she could get used to.

"Shall we have some more tummy Lisa'?"

"She writhes around too much, it's hard to get a good nibble in."

"Start nibbling Lisa, I'll take care of the writhing."

As Lisa nibbled the tummy, Georgie held Carrie's waist by the hips, keeping the tender tummy immobile, but she accidentally pinched the hipbones and Carrie screamed and bucked like never before. This startled both girls, and Lisa stopped tickling immediately.

"HHello." Said Lisa, coming up beside Carrie and looking at her. "Even through these jeans, Who's got ticklish hips then."

"Well if she's got ticklish hips through the jeans." Georgie commented. Think of how ticklish they must be, naked."

"NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT! PLEASE UNTIE ME."

"I was just thinking the same thing." Lisa replied, ignoring Carrie's pleas. "Can we have these jeans off?" Lisa went to reach over to unbuckle Carrie's belt.

"First lets get these trainers off shall we?" Georgie added. "Get these nice little trainers off you and get a look at those adorable feet, that Sarah tells us you have."

Carrie was surprised that Sarah had been talking about her feet and how adorable they were to two people she hardly knew.

"Hey Georgie, think they're ticklish like the rest of her?"

"Hear that Carrie. Lisa wants to know if your feet are ticklish. Are they?"

"My feet aren't that ticklish Georgie please leave them alone; I don't want you to do that."

"I guess we can take that as a yes then."

Georgie held the right foot still by the toe and began to slowly pick away at the lace. Carrie instantly began to writhe the foot but Georgie held it firm. Once the lace was undone, she inserted her fingers between the sides of the trainer and the sides of the foot.

Carrie strained to keep her trainer on, but Georgie slowly began to wriggle it off.

"Come on Carrie, give it up. You can't keep it on forever."

"NOOO I DON'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS!"

"Don't want us to do what. All we want to see are those adorable feet of yours that Sarah keeps talking about."

Carrie jerked again when she saw Lisa unlacing her left trainer and then removing it altogether. Now she was trainerless on both feet and this unnerved her.

"AWWWW such lovely, adorable socked feet." Lisa said laughing.

"I'm telling you my feet aren't that ticklish." Carrie squirmed as much as the bonds would allow.

"And just look at those dreamy high arches. What's say you Carrie, shall we see how tickly they are." Georgie grabbed the right foot the by the toes, revved her fingers in the arch and Carrie screamed and arched her back. Lisa joined in on the left and both of them had her violently wrenching in her bonds. Both girls ran lush and rampant over the sock covered soles and Carrie continued to scream and wrench in her bonds.

"Not that ticklish Carrie? I think someone here's been pulling our chain, don't you Lisa?"

"I think you're right, and for keeping it from us Carrie, I think a little foot tickling is in order."

Carrie suddenly felt a whole new sensation on her feet, unlike none she had ever felt before.She had really thought her feet were only somewhat ticklish, having been desensitized from running and tai bo. That however was not the case as these new sensations exploded right under the skin on her soles, went straight through her to her brain and exploded again once they got there.

"NOOOO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET! PLEASE LISA, GEORGIE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NOT THE FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Now come on Carrie, this can't tickle that much can it?" Georgie laughed and revved her fingers again.

"I think it does." Lisa laughed. "Get a load of that delicious look on her face. "I think she's just so ticklish it's driving her bonkers."

"You going nuts Carrie?" Georgie laughed and spider tickled the right sole. "You going round the twist? Come on, you've hardly said a word since we started tickling you."

"P-p-please just, just stop tickling, please stop I'm begging youuuuuu!"

Lisa came up beside Carrie and leaned close. "Those aren't the words we want to hear Carrie." She cooed and pushed the hair out of Carrie's eyes. "Come on now, you can tell us; we're your friends."

"She can't tell us cause she's too ticklish for words." Georgie cackled and began massaging Carrie's sock-covered toes.

Carrie giggled loudly and wriggled all over at this latest assault on her feet. While she loved being massaged, this was clearly a tickle massage and her senses were being sharply divided.

"Then we should get right to the foot of the problem." Said Lisa.

"Don't you mean soul, of the problem." Georgie cackled again. "And so it's socks off time for you." She added, running a single finger from heel to toes on her right foot. Carrie's feet continued writhing all over and Both Georgie and Lisa laughed. They then began to slowly peel off Carrie's ankle socks.

"NOOOOOOOOOO GEORGIE, LISA NOOOOOOOOOO GOD PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SOCKS OFF, PLEASE DON'T TICKLE MY FEET ANYMORE NOOOO PLEASE!"

"Tickle your feet? What a good idea." Cooed Georgie.grabbing the toes of the now bare foot and bending them back. She then spider tickled on the thin line where the toe joints meet the soft pad below them. This caused Carrie to scream and violently wrench at her bonds once more.

"NOOOOOOOOO GEORGIE NOOOOOOOOO GOD PLEASE DON'T!"

"Awww what's the matter these toes too ticklish for ya." Georgie spider tickled again only this time Lisa joined in on the other foot as well.

Twenty fingers invaded Carrie's toes and she continued bucking, arching her back and writhing all over as much as her bonds would allow. The fingers were merciless in their digging and probing in between the toes. Lisa used two fingers to spread two toes apart from each other and another finger to tickle in between them.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD STOP IT PLEASE!"

The probing finger scratched the sensitive skin, going from the base of the toes, up the sides and then back down again. Georgie used two fingers to pluck one toe apart from the others and another finger to tickle underneath it. The single finger tickling was excruciating to Carrie, and her insane laughter filled the shop.

"That's it Carrie, let it all out." Georgie taunted her. "Hey Lisa, lets play some piggies shall we?"

"My favorite and your speciality." Lisa laughed, spread two more toes apart and tickled once more. "Tweak away; and try not to kill her like the last one."

Georgie tweaked and wriggled Carrie's big toe. "This little piggy got tattooed."

"And this little piggy got tickled." Lisa added, tweaking Carrie's baby toe.

Carrie continued to scream and writhe intensely, begging to the both of them to untie her and let her go.

"And this little piggy" Said Georgie, ignoring her pleas and wriggling another toe. "This little piggy got tickled by two very beautiful and devious tickling tattooists."

"And this little piggy." Lisa wriggled the middle toe and pulled it outward as she did so. "This little piggy got tickle tortured.

"Remember to keep track of the piggies you do so you don't loose count and have to start all over again." Georgie cooed as she wriggled still another toe.

"Now would you really mind having to start all over again?" Asked Lisa, wriggling Carrie's second toe on her left foot. "I wouldn't"

Come to think of it." Georgie laughed. "I wouldn't mind either. Does this tickle?"

Carrie shrieked as her right baby toe was tweaked and wriggled and she writhed all over, desperately trying to get free in any way she could.

The toe tickling continued for another five minutes non-stop as both girls were delighting in her toes and in her reactions. Carrie was in all out constant turmoil as the tickling fingers continued their relentless assault on her tender soles. Going from heel to toes and back, they tortured each and every nerve ending in her feet. To both girls, her bucking and writhing was delicious and her laughter was divine.

Georgie giggled evilly again and tweaked the baby toe once more. "How about some more piggies, but lets add some short stroking of the arches."

Georgie began to ballet dance and spidertickle her fingers in Carrie's left arch and the poor girl really screamed and arched her back almost to the breaking point. Lisa joined in with the same technique and this drove further screams and back arching from her.

"Lisa what's say we give her a break."

"A break?"

"At least while we get these pants off."

"NOOOOOOO, DON'T TAKE MY PANTS OFF! NO PLEASE DON'T"

"Come on." Georgie began to undo Carrie's belt buckle. "You don't need these on and we still have to look for the best place for your tattoo."

Carrie could feel her belt being unbuckled and writhed trying to close her legs as Lisa was untying them. The sound of the zipper being slowly pulled down shot through her as though she was hearing a chainsaw cutting through her jeans. She now tried to cross her legs in a last ditch attempt to keep her pants on, but Lisa had them stretched taught in front of her. Georgie now began to tug the jeans down off her waist and what was revealed was the other half of her sensual underwear.

"'Hello, get a load of the panties. Just as scampi as the bra." Lisa remarked.

"You are trying to impress someone." Georgie slid a finger under the waistband of the panties and then slid it along the top of the right thigh, "Could it be us?"

"Hey, you don't think." Lisa asked.

"There's only one way to find out." Georgie spidertickled five fingers over the panty-covered mound and Carrie arched her back, froze for a moment, then fell back onto the bed and writhed around.

"Hello. I think we've got her panties in a twist." Remarked Lisa.

"An orgasmic twist." Georgie added. She continued the spider tickling, but slowed it up to a virtual crawl. Carrie was in ticklish abandon and sensual agony as the torturous fingers teased and tormented her throbbing lips. She was beginning to feel the need to orgasm, but knew that if either of them knew it, they would stop the sensual tickling and let her subside.

"Shall we play a little elevator? That's where we take you to the very edge of orgasm, but never let you have one. Remember the last girl we played elevator with?"

"Ooooh yeah." Lisa leaned forward and got close to Carrie's face. "She was begging us to take her over the edge."

"And we never did." Georgie added. Both girls laughed and Georgie gave Carrie a quick and firm spidertickle. Carrie arched her back once more and Lisa shoved a pillow under it to keep it arched.

Both girls kept up the pussy and breast tickling, spidertickling the pussy, then one breast, then another. This erratic and sensual torture was driving Carrie insane, and she writhed all over.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! PLEASE! EITHER TAKE ME OR LET ME GO!"

Georgie laughed. "Take you where Carrie, where do you want to go."

"She wants to go to orgasm."

Both girls stopped tickling Carrie and she grabbed for all the breath she could take in this respite. Not knowing how long they were stopping for she continued to grab as much breath as she could take in. Her senses were reeling, her breath labored and her nervous system was in danger of blowing all its circuits at once. She cold hear movement and she tried to follow their every movements. Feeling hands on her wrists and ankles she jerked and started writhing again.

She was being untied as she could feel the bonds being loosened. Her spirit lifted as freedom was about to present itself and even though she would be only in her panties, she made ready to bolt from the shop. Freedom abruptly disappeared when their hands gripped her wrists and ankles firmly and she was flipped over on her tummy. She suddenly realized that as she being was tied on her tummy, it meant that her feet were now lying flat on the table, soles upturned and toes dangling over the edge, which made her feet now totally immobile.

"Right ... Lets tie the toes down Lisa. I know exactly where to put the tattoos.

Carrie suddenly realized that they were really serious about tattooing her and she knew exactly where they were going to put the feather tattoos.

"GEORGIE, LISA NOOOO, PLEASE NOOOOOOO. I'LL GET THE SYMBOLS, I WANT THE SYMBOLS.PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

Georgie giggled then leaned forward and whispered in Carrie's ear. "This might tickle a bit." And with that she returned to Carrie's feet and began to tie one toe at a time.

With Carrie being on her tummy, she couldn't move her legs and was trying for her life to scrunch her toes so that they couldn't be tied. But she could feel her toes one by one being pressed down and string being tied to them.

"But before we tattoo your feet Carrie, we're going to have such fun tickling these toes to a frenzy." Georgie spoke, while tying the right middle toe. "I even think a little nibbling is in order as well. What do you think Lisa?"
"I'm starved, let's have a nice break and some toes."

"NOOOOOOOOOO GEORGIE NOOOOOOOOOO GOD PLEASE DON'T! NOT THE TOES NOT THE TOES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Georgie hadn't wasted a second as she began to nibble the right big toe and then added the toe next to it.

Carrie was in complete and utter agony and ticklish abandon as both girls softly and sensually nibbled her toes. Each nibble of each toe was pure torture for her and she tried to writhe. But now being tied spread eagle on her tummy, she had even less movement than before. Her feet couldn't move at all and this intensified the tickling sensations that were assaulting all ten toes.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! PLEASE STOP THIS! I CAN'T TAKE THIS! OH MY GOD PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Now, now Carrie, we're having such fun. Why would you want to stop? Lisa, have I showed you my new arch technique?"

"Got a new one have ya; give us a look."

"You take your index finger and place it dead center in the arch. Then you short stroke no more than a half an inch either way, making sure that your fingernail presses lightly into the skin." Georgie did exactly as she described and this sent Carrie through the roof with intense writhing and equally intense screams of laughter.

"Very nice." Lisa laughed. "Can I give it a go on the other foot?"

"Make sure to only press lightly with the fingernail."

Lisa did exactly as instructed and now they both had Carrie in extreme hysterics. Her feet were already hot from the previous tickles and now they were getting hotter by the moment. The silky soft and satiny skin of her arches was adding greatly to her torment and her hysterical laughter was so loud it was practically shaking the shop walls.

"If she's this way with just a fingernail." Lisa mused. "Think what the needles will do to her."

"Well we can't have her messing up the tattoo." Georgie replied "Or we'll have to start all over again. Specially when those feathers are very fiddly to put on."

"You're right, lots of detail in those. You better be good Carrie and not mess things up. Otherwise we'll be here all night."

"We'll be here all night anyway." Georgie replied again and laughed. "I like to take my time.

Lisa laughed and continued short stroking. "Then I guess we better get started."

"You ready for your tattoos." Georgie gave one more quick short stroke to the right arch then stopped tickling.

Carrie took the advantage on this break to again take in as much air as possible. Her entire body was one giant nerve ending that went directly to her brain and her brain was on the virge of loosing it altogether.

"NO PLEASE NO! I DON'T WANT TATTOOS ON MY FEET! GEORGIE, LISA, PLEASE GOD NO!"

"Sorry Carrie, but its tattoo time. Now we'll put the crossed feathers right here and here." She stroked the arch as she said it, outlining the exact spots with her fingertip. Carrie screamed no and tried in vain to free her feet.

"And the other one will go right here and here." Added Lisa, stroking the other arch the same way that Georgie had.

""But." Georgie added. "We have to wait for our assistant to show up."

Assistant! The word exploded in Carrie's conscience. She didn't want anymore people to tickle and tattoo her.

She was still blindfolded and both girls knew that as such every sound was now magnified ten times. They purposely made little noises as they collected the tattooing tools needed for her feet. Each noise made her jerk and writhe intensely and they both laughed at her situation.

There was a knock at the door and Lisa went to open it.

"I hope you haven't started without me. I've come a long way for this moment."

Carrie turned her head in the direction of the voice and began to struggle again.

"WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE DON'T TICKLE OR TATTOO ME."

"I come all the way from Canada and you change your mind at the last minute!"

CANADA! The name exploded in her conscience as well and she suddenly realized that here was her on-line friend who had come to meet and tickle her.

"GORDON YOU WOULDN'T! PLEASE! WE CAN GO BACK TO MY PLACE!"

Gordon came up behind her and look at the helplessly tied feet and toes. He leaned forward and blew softly on the toes and watched with delight at their extremely limited wriggling. Placing all ten fingers on her soles, he delighted in their
instant and intense writhing. Spidertickling from heel to toes, he short stroked the soles and she shrieked then cackled gutturally.

"Thank you sweetheart. I have been dreaming of this moment ever since I first cybertickled you." He spidertickled again, only staying a bit longer in her arches and thoroughly enjoying her guttural cackling. Her stopped tickling then came up beside her and rested ten fingers on her ribs.

"If I remember correctly, someone doesn't like lobster claws?" And with that he dug ten fingers into her sides and ribs and she went wild in her guttural cackling. His fingers were pincer like, probing, pressing and tickling and she was writhing, cackling and begging for release. He giggled evilly as he excersized her ribs, pinching from her waist to the armpits then back down again. He also alternated that with a sliding motion up and down as well, pinching and clawing his way up and down. Each claw brought further guttural cackles from her and the more she cackled the more he clawed. The more he clawed the more she cackled and he delighted in this torturous circle.

"I must be wrong; somebody loves lobster claws." He giggled evilly and clawed back up her sides, finishing with two claws in her armpits.

Carrie shivered and shook, cackling desperately and begging for release between her spurts of laughter.

"You ready to tattoo Gordon?" Georgie asked.

TATTOO! The word like the other two exploded in her conscience and she writhed even more.

"GORDON PLEEEEASE, YOU WOULDN'T! PLEEEEEASE MAKE THEM STOP! DON'T LET THEM TATTOO ME! I DON'T WANT FEATHERS ON MY FEET!"

"Feathers on your feet huh."

"Two feathers crossed on each foot, with a banner reading extremely ticklish under them."

"Well X does mark the spot, so I guess tattoos to treasure are appropriate."

"GORDON PLEEEEASE, MAKE THEM STOP! DON'T LET THEM TATTOO ME! I DON'T WANT FEATHERS ON MY FEET!"

The whirring sound of the needles being turned on got Carrie to intensely writhe and continue to beg them not to tattoo her, especially her feet. The needles were turned off and both Georgie and Lisa laughed then continued preparing their tools.

Carrie could hear whispering and giggling and could sense them moving closer to her. Lying on her tummy she felt more vulnerable as she had even less movement. The uncertainty and anticipation made her tingle all over and she squirmed intensely, nervous as to when, where and what their next touch would be.

Georgie and Lisa stood on either side of her, giggled evilly and pounced. Carrie screamed and writhed electrically, feeling two lobster claws on her ribs and two more on her tummy. She cackled and writhed as the lobsters went to work again and again, grabbing and pinching.

"Oh very nice Carrie... While we would love you to keep screaming and writhing, we've got to clean your feet with alcohol now. After all, we don't want dirty tattoos now do we. Pass the bottle Lisa."

"OH MY GOD GEORGIE NO! PLEASE HAVE MERCY AND DON'T DO THIS! I'M BEGGING YOU."

"Sorry it's tattoo time." And with that she began to rub an alcohol soaked cloth over her right sole.

Carrie screamed once more and tried to free her foot. She screamed again when Lisa began the cleaning of her left sole and her entire body shook intensely.

"I got us some tooth brushes for in between the toes." Lisa said. "Gordon will you help us clean her feet?"

"I'd be delighted to scrub her up."

"'Old still Carrie." Georgie kept wiping the sole. "We've got to get these feet of yours clean."

"Ya, so clean we could nibble them." Both girls laughed at Lisa's remark and continued cleaning.

"Do you want to draw first or freehand it?" Lisa asked.

"We'll draw first in pencil, then ink outline it out and finally fill in all the details. I want a nice sort of hand-written type for the words."

"Something that tickles the pallet you mean?" Lisa mused.

"At least tickles her pallet anyroad." Georgie laughed.

While the achohol was cleaning her foot it was also intensifying the
ticklishness. Each rub was pure torture and she was trying every move she could think of to get free. But she was tied taught and the more she struggled the more they laughed at her

"Awwww, what's the matter Carrie, you don't want clean feet?" Georgie continued rubbing.

"Yah, you've got to have clean feet before we tattoo them." Lisa added. "Shall we use the brushes?"

The toothbrushes were inserted in-between Carrie's toes and she screamed with giggles and writhed like crazy. This was the worst torture she have ever felt and it was driving her crazy. They raked and revved the brushes over her toe joints and then over the soft pads of the toes and she laughed non-stop. When they went in between the toes again she screamed so intensely and loud both Georgie and Lisa wanted to cover their ears.

"There, I think her feet are clean enough to tattoo." Georgie announced. "Let's give her a break before we get down to the real business."

"Fancy more tea?" Lisa asked.

Georgie gave Carrie a quick tickle on the right sole. "We'd offer you some tea, but you're all tied up at the moment."

Carrie could hear Georgie Gordon and Lisa drinking tea, eating snacks and still more whispering and giggling. The thought that they were most likely planning her tattooing in detail. Every noise she could here seem to be intensified in sound. Her head moved as they did and still struggled at her bonds.

"Right teas over. Time to get to work; after all Carrie's been waiting so patiently, we shouldn't keep her waiting any longer."

"GEORGIE NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I'M BEGGING YOU! GORDON PLEEEEEEASE DON'T LET THEM!"

Georgie gave Carrie a quick spider tickle to each sole and she frantically laughed once more. "Right then, lets draw out the design." She announced. Check those straps across her heels Gordon, I don't want her feet to have even one micrometer of wriggle room."

Georgie's words shot through her like a bolt of lightning and she struggled even more.

"NO GEORGIE NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! GORDON MAKE HER STOP!"

"How long are you going to make the feathers." Gordon asked, cinching up the straps then giving Carrie's left sole a slow stroke from heel to toes.

"Four inches by one quarter of an inch. The banner will be two lines high."

The pencils connected with Carrie's soles and the drawing began driving her crazy. She could feel their fine points stroking and drawing the outline of the tattoos, and no matter how she struggled, her feet were tied so taught she couldn't even wriggle them at all.

"Oh very nice Georgie, you draw feathers so well."

"NO PLEASE DON'T AHAHAHAHAHA DO THIS! PLEASE AHAHAHAHA DON'T TATTOO AND TICKLE MY FEET! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"I'm going to leave the lettering to you as calligraphy is your speciality."
Replied Georgie, ignoring Carrie's pleas.
"PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!"

"A nice tickly type I hope." Asked Gordon.
"Don't worry Carrie, this won't take too long." Georgie spoke, patting the back of her right leg. "With both of us working on a foot each, it should take no time at all. And Gordon will take your mind off it by tickling your armpits, ribs and tummy."

"It'll be three times as ticklish though." Lisa added laughing.

"You're right there Lisa." Agreed Gordon.

Carrie really started screaming when she felt Lisa writing in the area that was the banner of the tattoo. Each letter was sheer torture and it seemed to take forever to write each one. Electric sensations travelled from the pencils through her soles and up her legs, then along her spine and directly into her brain which was reeling. Her entire body spasmed repeatedly and she screamed, cackling with gales of laughter.

"Hold still Carrie, or we'll have to do it all over again!" Georgie continued pencilling in the other two feathers. "Such a tickly little thing you are; we'll have to be extra specially careful when we put the ink on."

Lisa laughed. "Do you think we'll need two coats?"

"If she keeps struggling like this we will."

Carrie mind was racing as she could hear them gathering more tools for her tattoo. With each highly descriptive word they spoke to each other she got more and more frantic. Then suddenly, there was silence, which seemed to go on for an eternity, which was then was followed by a gentle stroke on each sole from heel to toes. Carrie writhed as much as the bonds would let her and struggled intensely to hold the laughter within her. Suddenly the silence was sliced in two by the whirring of the tattoo needles and Carrie went ballistic.

NO PLEASE GEORGIE, LISA NO!" She screamed and struggled so hard she practically rocked the table. "OH MY GOD NO; GORDON PLEASE, PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY MERCY WITHIN YOU PLEASE DON'T LET THEM DO THIS, I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Georgie was the first to touch Carrie's sole with a needle and Carrie screamed then cackled continuously. Lisa followed on the other foot and now they were both putting down the outline of the feathers. Carrie was in constant writhing and cackling. The whirring needles were complete and utter torture as they lay a trail of ink on her soles. Soles that were virgin soft and hypersensitive from the previous tickles. The tattooing went on and on and Carrie was in continuous and torturous turmoil. Her senses were being stripped to the bone, and she was on the Virgo of loosing it all together. It was as though they were tattooing each and every nerve ending in her feet and slowly shaping her feet into two giant nerve endings. The whirring needles were complete agony to her as they traced a torturous path over her soles, leaving behind the dreaded tattoos that would mark her ticklishness for life. The only time she got relief was when they stopped tattooing long enough to wipe away the excess ink from her sole and even the wiping with the rag was torture.

"How do you like this feather tip Lisa?"

"Oh very nice. You might have to do that part again though."

"Ya I suppose you're right. Needs to be a little blacker." Georgie blew on the inked portion of the sole.

"And there's no rush is there? We've got all night so we can take our time." Lisa replied.

"And you've nowhere to go have you Carrie?" Georgie lightly stroked across the tied toes.

Both girls laughed and Carrie struggled intensely. She couldn't move her feet at all and the two needles were still driving her crazy.

Gordon was sitting back and loving every torturous minute of Carrie's tattooing, and was telling both Georgie and Lisa to pay attention to every minute detail.

"Boy Carrie, you're going to look great when they're finished. Those will be a real feather in your cap. Or should I say feathers on your feet."

Both Georgie and Lisa laughed at his remark and continued to tattoo. Lisa had designed the tattoo so that the needles would be able to tease and torture the widest area of sole possible; crossing the arch at the centre, with the tip of one feather heading for the baby toe and the other feather to dissect the ticklish top of the instep and head for the big toe.

"How about a little more laughter Carrie?" Georgie asked then laughed. "I've got to redo this tip, and I hope it doesn't tickle to much."

"NO GEORGIE PLEASE GOD NO MORE, PLEASE STOP THIS! GORDON PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP PLEEEEEEEEASE. HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lisa stroked the left sole again and laughed as well. "I think I should redo my feather tip. There's that little bit under the big toe that needs touching up"

"LISA NO PLEASE! PLEASE NO MORE YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY! GORDON FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEEEEEEASE MAKE THEM STOP."

"Come on now." Lisa taunted. "You can't have some unfinished feathers on your soles. People would talk."

"And tickle." Georgie added with a laugh.

Carrie lost all track of time as the tattooing and tickling went on. Just when she managed to regain her breath, they would start tattooing and tickling again. She never knew when the breaks came as they just suddenly stopped tattooing, but she was very relieved when they did. The whirring needles were still pure torture to her and the buzzing they made became a sinister song. She could feel the needles vibrating her sensitive skin as the tickling sensations went lightning fast up her spine and straight to her brain. Her senses were overloading and her body was almost exhausted from struggling

"Very nice Lisa, your feather detail's great and double inking the tip did make it darker and more pronounced."

"Thanks Georgie, I had a feeling it would. The foot is a lovely canvas isn't it?"

"The best canvas of all... What do you think Carrie?"

Carrie was too busy laughing to cackling to reply, as she still struggled as much as the bonds would let her.

"She's not answering." Replied Lisa.

"She must too ticklish to answer. Shall we find out?"

"Gordon." Georgie asked. "Why don't you rib tickle and ask Carrie if the foot is a lovely canvas."

Gordon dug his fingers into Carrie's ribs and she screamed then cackled like crazy.

"Let's finish the tattoos first, then tickle. Lisa said."

"You're right, tattoo first, tickle later." Gordon said. "After all, the tattoos will say extremely ticklish and we'd better test them to see if they're right."

Lisa nodded and laughed, then started her needle again.

Carrie was now in ticklish agony personified. The needles were absolute torture and absolute non-stop. The sensations that they were barraging her tormented body with were absolutely destroying her senses and nervous system. Every nerve in her body was past the point of no return.

Georgie and Lisa were enjoying her reactions more than anything and were making sure that the tattoos were perfect in every detail.

"Oh lovely lettering Lisa, it just enhances the feathers so beautifully.

There was a knock at the shop door and instantly Carrie screamed for someone to help her.

"Ah that'll be Sarah." Georgie said putting down her needle. She went to the door; unlocked it and Sarah walked in.

"Hello all." She said Breezily. "I trust we 'ad a nice night. And nice to see you again Gordon, are you enjoying yourself?"

"SARAH! SARAH! PLEASE HELP ME! THEY TORTURED ME WITH A TATTOO!"

"Tortured you with a tattoo? That's impossible."

"It's actually two tattoos, one on each foot." Georgie explained.

Sarah came up to the table and stared down at Carrie's feet. She intently
eyed the tattoos all over, and then turned to Georgie.

"You do nice work.

MY feathers and Lisa's calligraphy."

"Hmmmmm., that was a good idea Lisa, putting the words on so that they could be read when she's on her tummy as well as her back."

"That's for when she's on the beach. So all the lads can see how ticklish she is."

Georgie laughed. "All those horny guys Carrie, tickling your feet."

"Or some meandering sand crab." Added Gordon.

"Speaking of crabs; and lobsters, did you give her any lobster claws?"

"We got her right round the twist with those."Georgie replied. "And she loved 'em. Care for a claw?"

"Her ribs and tummy are perfectly suited for claws." Lisa said. "And her tummy is perfect' for raspberries and all."

"She is a tickle and half." Gordon Replied. "Making the flight over here worth while."

Sarah stroked Carrie's left side from the armpit to the waist, causing her to instantly break out into cackles.

"I'm so glad you came over at this time. Gordon. I think we'll let you christen the tattoos."

"NOOOOOOOOO! GORDON PLEASE DON'T TICKLE ME ANY MORE!"

"So how about a lobster claw tattoo on each side of your ribs and tummy and a raspberry right above your button."

Carrie squirmed intensely. "OH MY GOD, SARAH NO; PLEASE, GEORGIE, LISA, PLEASE, DON'T LISTEN TO HER. DON'T DO THIS, I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Sarah gave Carrie's soles a quick but evil spider tickle from heel to toes and giggled quietly "And while you're giving her the claws, I'll have a go at these!

this was a tremendous story! you write some amazing stories! this one was really really good! oh man, please continue to write! one question though, you always write "inspired by ....." are these characters people you actually know?

I love and demand realism in my stories.

The the ticklees in all of my stories are real, whether inspired by the actual person who I talk t or by photogrpahs which inspire me as well. In this case the person was real and we chat regularly.

Thnaks for the awesome comments for this story and all my stories. Some new stories are in the works.

For this story.

I must also thank my ticklee for some editing help. She was AWESOME.

WOW!

Excellent! Man I have a story idea and you migt be the right guy to write it!

Be safe

Tron

wonderful

i love it.
very original idea. can't wait to read more stuff like this

Can't beleive it's taken me this long to acknowledge what i consider a masterpiece! Very well done. Foot writing is one of my favorite scenarios and when it progresses to tattoos - leaving the victim with a permanent "souvenir" of her torment, well, that really does it for me. I explored that same idea in the final installment of my sorority series. Very nice handling of the taunting dialogue, very nice! Loved that she tried in vain to offer Gordon sex for her freedom. And the tattoos themselves - crossed feathers with the words "Extremely Ticklish" are now permanently marked on her soles! How about a sequal exploring Carrie goign to the beach or pool or library and propping her feet up, absentmindedly forgetting that she's putting out an invitation whether she intends to or not! Once again - great story!

A masterpiece!!! I am honored,

I want to thank the 971 people who read it and the seven people who left comments. And again I want to thank my ticklee for being her and for her editing additions.

Wait till you see what story is coming.

Hey scribe..

How about a story where a young lady answers an ad to pose for pictures. She gets to the place and sees some strange looking pics, like the artist looks at stuff very weird.

Ends up being tricked into bondage and is tickle stripped while she has paint on her body with a canvas against her ass then later on her front while her ass is tickled!

Tron

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back