• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

G4 Tech TV

Symon

I was just watching the channel G4 Tech Tv and they have a show called G4tv.com. It is a show where they review games and upcoming computer stuff.

ANYWAYS.....

There are 3 hosts, 2 are these hot young girls one is kinda punkish, and the other is this strawberry colored hair beauty. The 3rd host is this guy

well i guess it was the guys last show and they did a montage of "all the good times"

Near the very end of the montage it shows the punkish girl holding up the other girl and the guy is holding her ankles and taking off her shoes and socks and the girl is FLIPPING OUT.....and just when you think somethings gonna happen !!!THEY CUT AND GO TO ANOTHER CLIP!!!!

im wondering is whats the end of that scene??? Has anyone seen that episode where that happens, i hope i catch it on a rerun sometime or something.

info

I just was researching her, and it looks like she might have a foot fetish or something.

Shes always shoeless on the shoe and likes when people see her feet i guess.

do u remember what games they reviewed so its easier to find the episode?

no clue

No sorry, it was a montage of clips from the years on the show because the guy was leaving. the episode name with the montage was called "SHOCKING" or something.

Oh i know now! ur talking about tina wood its the one where scott is leaving. i think they talk about Psi ops

by the way where did u read about the foot fetish thing dude?

forums

its all over the g4tv.com's forums. She has come on a few times talking about her feet and stuff.

Sounds like a nice scene. Would be great if anyone can catch it and make a clip.
I yould also be interestend in some pics how the girls look like. :p

Hey Symon! Thanks for the info! I have been all over that forum looking for Tina's quotes, doing searches...I figured out her user name is T-Dub, but I've been doing advanced searches like crazy and nothing is turning up. Do you think you can save me some time and post either what she said or just post the titles of the threads, link it up, whatever....I'm sure it's slightly time consuming so I understand if not. Thanks for the description anyway!

Last edited:
Forums

If you want to read what people are saying about her and what she says, go to the forums and go to the g4tv.com discussion forums....then i did a search for feet, and a few threads came up with like 30 posts

In a thread where someone (who obviously DOES have a foot fetish) asks why she is always taking off her shoes...lots of people respond (mostly in disgust!) finally, she responds:

"I don't wear shoes because I hate shoes...I'm just more of a socks girl. I should start wearing some more colorful socks I guess."

I didn't see anything else that she said, though I saw a couple of other threads mentioning her habit of going footwear-less.

Is there something else I may have missed, Symon?

Thanks for the info!

In closing, I just want to make sure I understand....she was being held down while the guy pulled off her socks and shoes and she was squealing in protest...and then it cut...no actual tickling seen but it probably happened right after....do I have this right? Did anybody see the original episode, unedited?

Last edited:
My God!

I checked out that forum for myself. Some guy asked if she still went shoeless and he was crucified!:sowrong:
"More of a socks girl," huh? More power to you, Tina.

Oh, yeah...

The thread also said she hasn't gone shoeless since "the incident." :idunno: :ermm: :illogical

yaya

YA YA exactly...

Yes thats exactly what happend, it cut right before anything happend.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back