• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story from work: ff/f

Drizzt

Hello everyone, this is my second time posting and I hope you enjoy hearing this as much as I did.

I work at a hotel, and I've worked with this one woman named Jill for quite some time. She's an attractive woman, mid 30's, shoulder length dark blond hair, about 5'6, I would guess she wears a size 7 shoe.
One thing about Jill is that she has always had this habit of slipping her shoes on and off. I always wanted to get my hands on her feet, they looked simply gorgeous. However, being in a working environment, I didn't think I'd ever acutally get my chance.
Just the other day, Jill came in and was complaining about a migraine and how the medication she had wasn't working anymore. At that moment I realized that this was it. Sounding as casual as possiable, I asked her if she ever tried reflexology.
"Isn't that the foot thing?" she asked.
I told her that I had an ex-girlfriend who used to get terrible head aches and a foot massage always got rid of them. She became very interested and we talked about it for a few more minutes. Finally, I offered to show her what I did for my ex. At this point she was sitting down with her shoes off, looking down at her feet.
She thought about it for a minute and declined. She did keep talking about it though. At one point she said how she could get her boyfriend to do it for her, even her two daughters. As soon as she said that, she stopped and said "well not my daughters."
I asked her why not.
(this is what this post has been leading up to)
She started telling me about several years ago, she had taken her daughters to the beach. I think they were about eleven. I guess the water was too cold that day and they spent their time on the beach. At one point, they asked Jill, if they could burry her in the sand. Not seeing any harm in it, she agreed.
When they finished, Jill's feet were stickling out. She started wiggling them. "Hey, you guys forgot my feet"
Well the two girls started smiling and sat down in frotn of her feet.
"I didn't know what they were doing." she told me.
Then she felt them lightly poking at her feet.
"I never really thought of being ticklish before." she said. "I couldn't believe it. They just sat there tickling my feet. I was laughing hysterically. there was nothing I could do, I couldn't move at all. I dont' know how I finally got them to stop but it took almost half an hour."
Then she told me that the worst part of it was that now they still keep trying to tickle her feet,if she walking around the house barefoot.
I never did get my hands on her feet, but after hearing that story, I am more determined that ever. I will most deffinetly post any updates.

Ask how they buried her

Years ago a my girlfriend Nancy and I were at the beach. She told me about burying her younger brother in the sand when they were kids. I offered to let Nancy do it to me.

I had never been buried in the sand. When Nancy finished, I realized how easy it would be to get out.

In case you are wondering, Nancy was not a tickler. Her motive was not to tickle my feet - in fact, she started to pile sand on my feet before I told her it would look funnier if she left them exposed. So, despite my bare feet sticking out, she did not tickle them.

Drizzt, ask Jill just how her daughters buried her in the sand. As the sand did not confine me in the least when Nancy buried me, I'd like to know how her girls were able to trap her.

I have read that you first need to dig a deep, narrow hole in the sand. Seat the girl in the hole so her knees approach her chest. The other critical tactic is to have her rest her arms at her sides. I have never tried or seen it, but supposedly that is the position to imprison the woman in the sand but still have her feet exposed for tickling.

I agree Em Es. I have never seen how anything in the sand was even remotely effective, as much as I would love it to be. It is one of those situations that is just realistic enough to provide the mother load of all time great true stories, which is why I see so many posts about it. We were just on vacation last week at the beach, and _I_ tried to bury my wife deeply enough to immobilize her, with no luck. She could get out with almost no effort, even with mounds of sand on top of her.

It looks like to me to me that you would need a shovel to get someone in deep enough to actually secure them, and that may raise a few eyebrows :p :p :p

Regards,

TK

Buring in the sand...

I have sucessfully buried two gals in the sand at the beach many years ago, and they couldn't go anywhere while I had my way with their ticklish feet! :D The two things that are required are enough sand covering them, and enough moisture in the sand to pack it. The latter is very important. If you don't have that, the sand has almost no holding power. If the sand in the place you want to bury some unsuspecting victim in is dry, you can use a pail or something to pour water over them after you bury them and that will work, too. Happy tickling! ;)

lolololol

yes!!! the trick is indeed the watter!!!

those fellows must have never played at the beach while growing up lol when you build up walls or castles you allways need to get some watter so to create a kind of "concrete"... you never wandered why the sand near the sea is tougher than the dry one???

So, whenever you want to build something with sand, being it a wall, a castle, or a tickle chamber for a willing victim, you´ll need some wather to create the tougher sand needed.

aaaaahhh the times when we would build walls and castles near the sea line and then look how much time they will stand as the waves started to reach them....good memories! :)

Go to the beach, play and use your minds to find the answers! Don´t get out thinking something is impossible just because you couldn´t make it at first...sometimes the secret is just behind you ;)

She didn't go into the details of how they burried her. As you can imagine, I was more interested in hearing about the end result than the how.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back