• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy and the Slave Trader

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Samatra made her way to her chamber. The powerful supplier to the awesome demon Eroticia had heard her demons servants had brought her a beautiful gift for her enjoyment. The beautiful demon (think Britney Spears) moved with great swiftness. Suddenly her left arm twitched. Samatra's eyes glowed with hatred. About a thousand years ago a powerful being called Lelia, a great energy being warrior and ruler had chopped it off in combat. Only some close friends Dementia (now dead at the hands of Faith Olfield) and Riria (also dead at the hands of Faith Oldfield) saved her from certain death. One day, when she had the power she would use her mechanical arm to break Lelia in half. She entered the chamber smiled to her special assistants. There was Emeria (Mary-Kate Olsen now 18), Tamira (Keira Knightely), Nooslar (Natalie Portman), Jaminina (Lucy Liu) and Kamatra (Kelly Rowland). "So my lovelies. What have you brought me?" requested their mistress. Emeria proudly walked towards her mistress and bowed. As her mistress' favorite she was highly loyal and devoted to her. She also was the leader of the assistants and served like all the others her mistress's financial and physical needs. "We bring you, a special gift.” replied Emeria kissing her mistress' right hand. The assistant made way and what Samatra saw shocked her. Bound, gagged and tied up was Buffy Anne Summers, the most powerful Slayer in the World. Buffy Summers was a highly sought after commodity in human trafficking. However since she came under the protection of the two most powerful witches in the world: Tara Rose McClay and Willow Helen Rosenberg, her capture was virtually impossible. Worst of all, the two plaguemonguerers thought Samatra would be arriving shortly to rescue their friend and kill everyone. Emeria was concerned as her mistress remained silent. "Emeria?" asked Samatra. "Yes, my mistress." answered Emeria. "Can you defeat Tara McClay?" inquired Samatra. Emeria was surprised of course she couldn't even the wizard King Akira a.k.a Fred Berkel and her lover the powerful demoness Illeria could not defeat Tara McClay. "No, my lady!" she responded. "This is Buffy Summers, sister in arms of Willow Rosenberg, the bethrowed of McClay and the second most powerful whore in the world. When they came here, how will we fight them off?" bellowed Samatra. Emeria hung her head low. "Buffy Summers!" she thought "no wonder it took all 5 of us to subdue her. Defeating Slayers is easy but Tara McClay..." "I...I am ashamed and I acknowledge I am even less worthy of you than before O mighty one." cried a teary Emeria. Samatra was annoyed but she could not bear the tears of her favorite. "You will all leave for Dergia. I will not accept any of you to remain. This is likely to be the last time you see me. If within one hour I have not join you then leave Dergia and do not contact me. My death is assured." spoke Samatra. Her assistants' remained shocks Emeria was in tears. "My ...My lady. I implored you to let me stay and protect you." she pleaded. Similar lamentations were delivered to the slave trader. Samatra lifted the tiny Emeria. "I love you all. This is not your fault. I am proud of you all. But I... cannot fight knowing any of you are in danger. No doubt McClay will torture me for your whereabouts and I would rather die than betray any of you, especially you my sweet Emeria. Live on, all of you and remember me." declared the human flesh merchant. After many tears they agree to leave and they all cried but none more than Emeria. As they departed to Dergia, Samatra felt a deep pain. She knew there was little hope of seeing them again. She turned to Summers and released her gag. "Soon you will be sold and I will be dead. Our lives changed irrevocably. IT seems both of us are doomed." pointed out Samatra. "If you don’t sell me; you won't die!" announced Buffy. "Your friends McClay and Rosenberg will not be so merciful." replied Samatra. Samatra left and made a point of calling all her customers. None however were willing. All were well aware of Willow and Tara. Samatra saw only one remaining customers. A leech, parasite. She detested and distrusted this vile foe. Still she desperately needed to offload this piece of merchandise, so she contacted her. Unlike the others she may no mention of the witches that might pursue her. The vampire arrived with a blonde woman and a blonde vampire. At closer look, the blonde woman was also a vampire. “Where is the dancing blonde that twirls with the nasty sticks around and around and around.” Drawled and twirled the strange brown haired vampire. The powerful demon merchant looked at her with disdain. “The Slayer is located in this room.” Replied Samatra. The smallest vampire, the blonde woman took the strange brunette’s hand and the young taller blonde’s hand and walked towards a gagged, naked and tied up Buffy. “We’ll take her!” declared Darla. “How much for the dancing?” giggled Drusilla. “1000 Gold Pieces is the asking price!” declared Samatra. “Sounds fair.” Announced Darla, opening her hand. “Where then ladies is the 1000 Gold Pieces!” demanded Samatra. “Naughty demon girl. WE know bad witches come, bad witches, bad! Shush!1000 Gold Pieces make bad Slayer go away.” Followed up Drusilla. “I will not…” “You have to. Otherwise the witches will annihilate you.” Darla told Samatra. Samatra knew she had no choice. “100 Gold Pieces!” she bargained. In the end Buffy Summers cost Samatra 750 Gold Pieces. Then the three were gone. She checked the time, it was 2 hours since her sweet assistants left. A tear ran down her cheek, she was certain never to see them again. She went to her throne and despite herself wept for their loss. She managed to wipe her tears away before a blast open up her chamber door. Their stood Tara McClay, the most powerful witch in the world. Blonde hair, black leather suit, blue eyes, 5’9, a great beauty. Samatra leapt at her and McClay’s fist sent Samatra into the wall about 5 metres (16 feet) in the air. When she regained conciousness, Samatra was in for a shock. Her left arm was flesh once more, she was nude and there were 6 females around her. McClay; Rosenberg; a strange plaguemonguerer, almost Slayer like (Kennedy); the Slayer Faith, a strange Seer (Cordelia Chase) and a young woman who seemed familiar. Samatra could not place her at first before she remembered her old foe. Lelia. “Where is Buffy! Tell me!” ordered Dawn Summers (Lelia). “So, Lelia my old foe returns. You will get nothing from me!” retorted Samatra. Tara coldly looked into the demon’s eyes who could not sustain her return gaze. “She is protecting loved ones. We don’t care about your women, we only want the Slayer.” Revealed Tara. Samatra refused to tell Drusilla, Darla and Harmony Kendall. She was a demon of honor and to betray even those 3 leeches to Plaguemonguerers in exchange for personal freedom which was unlikely to be granted was abhorrent to her. Moreover causing pain to Lelia was worth it. Dawn’s rage echoed as the powers of Lelia opened up towards her. “Dawn, stop! Dawn!” protested Tara. “There are better ways of extracting information.” Said a grinning Tara. She reached into her pockets and handed Dawn a feather. Dawn understood and smiled. Samatra saw the feather and knew her fate. She knew eventually she would betray those parasites still the principle was what matters. “Do you worst, I will not tell.” The 6 women grinned and took their positions. The sounds of excrutiating laughter ran through the halls.

Buffy woke up to see the three vampires looking at her. She pulled at her restraints. They would not budge. “We saved you, dancer.” Spoke Drusilla. “Lost your soul already? You always were a wicked bitch!” spat an irate Buffy. “No, Buffy. Drusilla and I still have ours, or I have something similar. Remember we escaped Akira and Illeria. We just saved you to play with.” Anwered Darla. “Yeah, Buffy!” said the powerful mystical Harmony. “Fun time!” chanted Drusilla. The 3 women moved across Buffy. Darla was around her torso, Drusilla her upperbody and Harmony her feet. “Begin!” commanded Darla. Nimble nails of Harmony stroke Buffy’s sensitive soles. “MMph!” gasped Buffy. Drusilla added her nails to Buffy’s armpits while Darla ran her fingers across a quivery tummy. Buffy’s massive ticklishness led a burst of unheralded laughter from her. “WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed a reactive Slayer.
To be continued

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back