• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lente Loco

eisenbahn9

TMF Regular
Lente Loco (Crazy Lens?) is a Spanish version of Candid Camera where people are set up in ridiculous situations while being filmed with a hidden camera.

Univision reran a 1998 episode today in which a woman in a shoe store is being fitted for a high-heeled shoe. The "shoe salesman" (actually an accomplice on the show) removes one of her shoes and suddenly begins exclaiming excitedly about her foot. I don't know any Spanish so I have no idea what he is saying but obviously he is marveling over its absolute perfection or something to that effect because soon several more male "store employees" come running over to look at her foot. One even has a 35mm camera and starts taking pictures. The woman sits there in utter embarrassment over this unwanted attention.

Now both her shoes are off and two men are each holding her feet admiringly. The woman starts trying to pull away with her legs and (this happened very fast but I swear I saw it) BOTH men began lightly tickling her feet. By her reaction (she smiles in surprise and squirms even more) she's obviuously very ticklish because she jumps up off the couch rather quickly.

I'm sorry but I did NOT get this on tape. And I even had one in the VCR! But they started this prank with an older woman and then a middle-aged guy and there was no tickling so I wasn't ready for the third woman who did get tickled. Mea culpa!

Now if only the show's lovely luscious-looking co-host, Odalys Garcia, had gotten tickled by her male counterpart! But alas...

I got this....

...I tape Lente Loco every weekend. I havent seen the tape yet, but I know I taped it.

Re: I got this....

dajerx said:
...I tape Lente Loco every weekend. I havent seen the tape yet, but I know I taped it.

So, will it be on next month's Tickletown, or what? :D

Was watching another Univision 1998 rerun of this show on Saturday (Sept. 11) and they had a brief tickle scene.

It occurred during a long-running (and tiresome) gag on the show where someone is being "interviewed" on the street and The Obnoxious Guy keeps coming up behind the interviewee and doing, well, obnoxious things like sneezing on them or spritzing them with water and the like until he provokes a reaction.

In this one, a young woman is talking to the interviewer and The Obnoxious Guy comes up behind her and gooses her in the sides. She whirls around and swats at him with a shopping bag but as she turns back to the interviewer, she's smiling. It's a quick cute scene.

Anyone get this on tape?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back