• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 8

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in WOW. the pay per view is coming up soon, in fact, there are only two more chapters before the big extravaganza. this story and next week's are what remains. i hope you enjoy what i have in store. also keep in mind that the pay per view stories will have longer matches and the tickling will be longer as well. remember, your comments are what keeps this series alive, so thanks for those who reply to this series. now, on with the story. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

"OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!! i cant stand that woman!!! ever since she came here, she has been a thorn in my side!!!! not only cant she not manage, she cant keep a good man like Steve McMichaels or Steve Austin! doesnt she realize i AM the STAR and EXECUTIVE PRODUCER of WOW????!!!!" Lana shouted.

"you're right Lana!" Patti shouted in agreement.

"why do i have to take on that flea ridden jungle woman anyway? i wanted a shot at Terri Gold at SCORN! but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, i have to face Jungle Grrl! this is NOT FAIR!!!!" Lana continued to whine.

"Lana, relax. Debra is just trying to felx her muscle, but believe me, she will get hers one day...." Sable said.

"she's lucky i dont go to her, kick her ass, pluck off those 2 dollar heels she wears and torment her feet! why did that boob Mclane hire her anyway?" Lana continued.

"Lana look, Debra is doing exactly what she wants to see you do. get mad! trust me, in the WWE, she was a total bitch! i never did like her!" Trish chimed in.

"well at SCORN, not only am i going to teach Jungle Bitch a lesson, but Debra is going to realize that you do not mess with the STAR of WOW!" Lana fumed.

"speaking of SCORN, did anyone else realize that no Glamour Girl is in a title match? like, what is that all about?" Sunny told the group.

"YEAH!!!! you're right! i think this is like, such a travesty of justice! how can cyber bitch Chyna get a title shot, like Beckie the Farmer's whore gets a shot too. jealousy i tell you, pure jealousy!" Lana screamed.

"after SCORN, we definitely need to talk to McRat about this lack of respect! i fully expect us to get title shots after SCORN!" Sable told the group.

"hey, we dont have a tag team in the Glamour Girls to go after the Tag Team titles." Patti mentioned.

the rest of the Glamour Girls nodded their heads and realized they dont have an official tag team. the murmers were made throughout the dressing room, then Sunny hushed everyone.

"look, we'll worry about that later. with the number of women in here, coming up with not only one team, but perhaps two can be formed. right now, we need to focus on the task at hand. that task is winning at SCORN. Trish, you should have NO problem beating Hammerin Heather Steele. Lana, Jungle Grrl will be a weak little kitten when you're done with her and Sable, at long last the tWo will collapse after you humiliate their leader Hollywood in the ticklejack match. Ladies, a new era is going to begin after SCORN. the Glamour Girls will be the dominant force in WOW and it doesnt matter if Terri or Chyna is the champ, or George or Beckie is the Continental champ, we will take the titles and control this place. the days of the tWo dominance are OVER!" Sunny said with pride.

the rest of the group nodded their heads in agreement after hearing Sunny's words. they knew this pay per view was going to be huge. they were ready to take complete control of WOW and big victories at SCORN would put them in position to do just that.

ICE COLD vs DAISY/GODIVA

the music of Lady Godiva played and the crowd watched as Godiva and Daisy appeared on top of the stage, riding a white horse. the crowd remembered these two women from GLOW and were anxious to see them in action. Godiva wore her flesh colored bikini top that was adorned with flowers, flesh colored nylons, but her feet were bare. Daisy wore her ragged flower orange, purple and white shirt with matching pants and pink Converse Chuck Taylor hi-tops. they were both excited to be in action again and looked forward to competing in WOW. Godiva was really anxious to win some gold here in WOW, while Daisy had the same mindset. both women felt a bit offended that they were challenged by one woman. they both look forward to humiliating their opponent, Ice Cold.

the music of Ice Cold played and the crowd went nuts. Ice Cold appeared at the top of the stage wearing her silver sleeveless top, with long silver gloves, a silver skirt with white shorts underneath and long silver boots. she had a scowl on her face as she walked down the ramp. Ice Cold was going thru a lot of issues lately and a lot of fans wondered why in the world would she take on two women at SCORN. Ice Cold challenged Daisy and Godiva this night to prepare herself for SCORN. she had revenge in mind, revenge for Poison and Disciplinarian humiliating her by tatooing her ticklish soles. she made it to the ring and charged Godiva.

the bell rang and Ice Cold chopped away at the British bombshell. Godiva was reeling from each chop, then Ice Cold whipped her off the ropes and nailed her with a dropkick. Daisy tried to interfere, but Ice Cold hip tossed her, then clotheslined the tall woman over the top rope and onto the arena floor. as Ice Cold screamed at Daisy, Godiva came from behind and struck her in the head. Godiva easily scooped up Ice Cold and slammed her to the mat. Godiva dropped a knee into Ice Cold's chest and went for the cover. 1.........2.......KICKOUT. Ice Cold kicked out, but Godiva grabbed her by the hair and rammed her face into the turnbuckles. Godiva then tagged in Daisy and Daisy suplexed Ice Cold to the canvas. Daisy had a sedated look on her face and rub the bottom of her sneaker on Ice Cold's face. she then pulled Ice Cold up by the hair, then threw her against the ropes. she then planted her sneaker directly into Ice Cold's face and Ice Cold hit the canvas hard. Daisy smiled and happily tagged in Godiva again. they knew they had an advantage over Ice Cold and were really going to punish her. Godiva came in, picked up Ice Cold and performed a belly to belly suplex. Godiva went for the cover again. 1............2..........kickout. Ice Cold barely kicked out and Godiva smiled. she winked at Daisy.

"you know Ice Cold, a little birdie told me that someone's a little ticklish. that someone is you.....tickle tickle tickle...." Godiva teased as she tickled Ice Cold's belly.

Ice Cold giggled and slapped Godiva's hands away. Godiva then raked Ice Cold's eyes. she then picked up Ice Cold again and slammed her again. grabbing Ice Cold's ankle, she then began to unlace the boot.

"let's get a looksie at these feet of yours. i heard that i have to read something....." Godiva teased as she continued to unlace the boot.

Ice Cold felt her boot getting unlaced and she reacted wildly. she managed to get her boot free from Godiva's grasp and scurried out the ring. she saw Godiva laughing at her and Daisy as well. Ice Cold then raced back into the ring and charged Godiva. Godiva sidestepped Ice Cold and Ice Cold went flying into Godiva's corner where she was struck by Daisy. Daisy then entered the ring and she and Godiva each had an ankle and trapped the legs. they laughed to each other as they unlaced Ice Cold's long boots. Ice Cold began to struggle, but couldnt get her legs free. she felt the boots getting removed and started to panic.

"PLEASE!!!! DONT TAKE MY BOOTS OFF!!!!! I BEG YOU, DONT DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Ice Cold begged.

Godiva and Daisy both laughed as they managed to slip off the boots and threw them out of the ring. they then each peeled off Ice Cold's socks and finally Ice Cold's barefeet were exposed. Ice Cold turned read as she knew her feet were exposed. Godiva looked at the soft sole and laughed when she read the tatoo which said "TICKLE ME PLEASE" and Daisy read Ice Cold's other sole which read "I AM A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!!!"

"so, you're a naughty girl huh? i think you should be punished and since your feet insist that we tickle them, we SHALL!!!!" Godiva teased.

Ice Cold braced herself and when she felt Godiva's finger trace up her ticklish sole she went ballistic. her eyes bugged out as she felt her feet getting tickled. then with a surge in strength, she managed to kick Godiva and Daisy off of her. Godiva and Daisy looked at each other, then back at Ice Cold. Ice Cold got to her feet and had a look of rage in her eyes. she nailed both women with a double clothesline. Ice Cold then grabbed Daisy and threw her out the ring. she then grabbed Godiva, picked her up, then piledrived her to the mat. she then put Godiva in a leg scissors and started to viciously tickle Godiva's sides.

"NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA W-WHWHAT ARE YOU HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DOING? STOP TICCCCCKKKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHLLLLIIIINGGGGG MMMMMEEEEE!"

Ice Cold dug her fingers deep into Godiva's sides and like a bulldog, never stopped. Godiva was cackling wildly as her ribs were viciously tickled. she then frantically tapped the mat and the bell rang. Ice Cold let go of Godiva then as Daisy charged into the ring she kicked her in the midsection and delivered a pedigree. as she was announced as the winner, she made it over to Daisy's sneakers and unlaced them. she pulled off the sneakers, then tore off the socks, exposing Daisy's huge size 12 feet. she headlocked the ankles and began to scurry her nails up and down Daisy's tender soles. Daisy cackled wildly with laughter and tapped th emat, even though the match was over. the referee finally pulled Ice Cold off of Daisy and Ice Cold still had a look of rage in her eyes. she then looked into the tv camera.

"POISON!!! DISCIPLINARIAN!!!!! at SCORN, you will both PAY!!!!" Ice Cold shouted in a rant as the crowd cheered her on. Ice Cold then left the ring and walked back up the ramp. the crowd cheered her as they knew they were going to watch a war at SCORN!

*******************COMMERCIAL**************

"that woman has lost her mind!" Poison said.

"doesnt matter, after SCORN, they will have to lock her up forever as we tickle her feet into insanity. you can tell she is already halfway there!" Disciplinarian laughed.

"now ladies, it is time for me to humiliate Stacy Keibler. this should be a lot of fun!" Gorgeous George said as she picked up her title belt and left the dressing room.

Julie Day was standing by getting ready to start her interview. her guest was none other than WOW World Champion Terri Gold.

"Terri, at SCORN you defend your title against Chyna, the 9th wonder of the world. last week, she defeated you, quite easily i might add, and got this shot at your title. your thoughts on your big match." Julie told her.

"you know Julie, i was so embarrassed last week. i am the WOW World champion and i had Chyna make me submit so quickly. am i worried about my match at SCORN? definitely! Chyna is one tough woman and SCORN will be a tough challenge to me. i know she is going to try to make me submit by.....by....." Terri tried to say.

"by tickling your feet?" Julie followed up.

"yes! Julie, i lost my title from having my feet tickled and Chyna is a ruthless tickler. but i have confidence in my ability. plus a friend of mine gave me some good advice. Chyna is quite ticklish herself. beneath that tough exterior, she is a ticklish person as well. my friend should know, she faced Chyna at the last two pay per views." Terri said.

"Riot is giving you advice?" Julie said with shock in her voice.

"yes, my friend is Riot. so Chyna, at SCORN, i will do whatever it takes to make sure the tWo doesnt represent WOW again. i will prevail and i will beat Chyna. this title means way to much to me and i will defend it to my last breath. Chyna, get ready for my SCORN!" Terri said with confidence. she knew she was going to be in for one tough fight, but she knew she could pull it off. or would her feet let her down? those questions were definitely going to answered at SCORN.

GORGEOUS GEORGE (WOW Continental Champion)(tWo) vs STACY KEIBLER

WOW CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP NON TITLE MATCH

the song "Legs" played on the loudspeakers and the crowd roared as Stacy Keibler made her appearance at the top of the ramp. wearing a black sports bra, with tight spandex black shorts, black socks and black hiking boots, Stacy began to walk down the ramp. she was excited the crowd was giving her a standing ovation, but she was still nervous about her match. she wasnt really a good wrestler and here she was taking on a champion in her debut match. she remembered George from her WCW days and knew how tough George was. she made it to the ring and did her entrance by standing between the ropes, then she ducked under the ropes, giving the audience a nice glimpse of her rear end and long, luscious legs. she waved to the crowd and awaited her opponent.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as the WOW Continental Champion, Gorgeous George, made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a white one piece bathing suit, with black letters of T.W.O. across the front, along with white boots, she had the blue strapped WOW Continental belt around her waist. as she approached the ring, she saw Stacy in the ring. George couldnt wait till she got her hands on her. she got into the ring and took off her belt. she stared down an obviously nervous Stacy and when the bell rang, she walked right up to Stacy.

Stacy stared at George and tried to hide her nervousness. then, George slapped her and Stacy was in shock. she then slapped George back. George was upset, then threw a punch at Stacy. Stacy ducked under and hit George in the gut. she then pulled George's ankles from under her and George fell to the mat. Stacy then dropped a leg into George's crotch and George moaned in pain. Stacy then pulled George up by the hair and threw her against the ropes. Stacy then connected her foot into George's face and George hit the mat again. Stacy then went for the cover. 1..........2..........KICKOUT. Stacy waited for George to stand up and when she did, Stacy tried to kick her. George grabbed Stacy's leg and chopped at her knee. Stacy fell to the mat in pain and George straddled her and started to pummel her. Stacy put her hands to protect her face, but George stared at the creamy armpits. she figured she could torment Stacy. she then plunged her armpits into Stacy's armpits and Stacy exploded in laughter.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEH IT TICKLES IT TICKLES!!! HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE"

George enjoyed watching Stacy wiggle wildly beneath her. the feeling of Stacy's smooth, tender armpits on her fingers felt good. she then dug them deeper into Stacy's armpits and Stacy went into silent laughter. her long legs kicked wildly, but she just couldnt kick George off of her. George then grabbed her ribs and Stacy cackled even louder.

"is Stacy a ticklish little girl? why yes she is!!! tickle tickle little girl!!!" George teased.

Stacy couldnt stand being tickled, let alone being teased. she laughed even louder when George's fingers squeezed harder. the referee asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. George had an evil smile on her face as she watched Stacy refuse to submit to the tickling. she figured she can torment Stacy even more. she got up off of Stacy and easily rolled her over onto her stomach. then she faced Stacy's feet. George looked at Stacy's long legs and an idea came into her head.

"i wonder if these long, luscious legs of yours are ticklish?" George teased.

"no, dont tickle me anymore......" Stacy moaned.

George then lightly ran her fingers on the back of Stacy's legs and listened to her cackle wildly. her legs kicked about, but George kept on tickling the lovely legs. her fingers tickled the thighs, the quadricep muscles, then finally the back of the knees. Stacy Keibler shrieked wildly as the tickling was getting to her. she never realized just how ticklish her legs were. George then grabbed Stacy's ankle and pulled it towards her. but, she placed her fingers into the crease of the knee and dug deep into the back of Stacy's knee. Stacy went nuts as the ticklish sensation ripped through her body.

"c'mon Stacy wacey, submit to me. or i will tickle your legs....ALL.. NIGHT.....LONG......" George teased.

Stacy's laughter went another octave as she heard George's threat. Stacy's body then began to get a little weaker and George tickled even harder. Stacy couldnt take it anymore and began to tap the mat wildly. George tickled a little while longer, then got up off of Stacy. George smiled brightly as Stacy Keibler laid on the mat, exhausted from the tickling. George then grabbed a microphone.

"Stacy you weak little bitch! you are so pathetic! Beckie, i hope you are watching because it will be you lying her on the mat at SCORN! you will submit to me because i am just BETTER than you! but, Stacy here didnt get to feel the full treatment. i think we need to see if her feet can handle being tickled. Beckie, at SCORN, i will make you squeal like the pig you are!!!!" George said as she dropped the microphone.

Stacy still laid on the mat, then felt George trapping her ankles. Stacy tried to struggle, but couldnt get her ankles free. George unlaced the black hiking boots, then slowly pulled them off of Stacy. she tossed the boots across the ring and began to slowly peel off the black socks, exposing Stacy's bare soles.

"please.....dont tickle me anymore....." Stacy moaned.

"ah, isnt that sweet! Stacy's begging! tell me Stacy, are these precious tootsies of yours ticklish?" George teased.

"c'mon George, dont humiliate me...." Stacy begged.

"tickle tickle tickle!!!" George said, then scraped her nails on the bare soles.

"HAHAHAHEHEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHA NOOOOOO DONT TICKLE MY FFEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

George tickled the bottoms of Stacy's feet, sending the diva into hysterical laughter. Stacy pounded her fists into the mat as the tickling drove her insane. George tickled under the long toes and loved hearing Stacy beg her to stop. her fingers zipped up and down Stacy's soles and Stacy just laughed freely. George made sure she tickled between the long toes, just to hear another round of laughter. George then stopped her tickling and freed Stacy's ankles. she picked up her belt and left the ring. there would be another time, another place to tickle Stacy once more. right now, she had Beckie in mind and couldnt wait to humiliate her at SCORN.

END SHOW

UP NEXT: the final chapter before SCORN! the full card is announced, plus the special guests are announced as well!

okay folks, how did you enjoy this one? again, the pay per view will have more detailed matches and tickling. feedback always welcomed. i love writing this series!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back