• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My fantasy!!!!!!! (this is my first story) M/f (adult)

lishbeth_m/f

TMF Poster
Ok. This is what I fantasize about my boyfriend doing to me, even though he can't pick up a hint :sowrong: . So I come home and he is waiting on the couch for me, he tells me to come sit next to him. He starts to take off my clothes down to my bra and panties then he picks me up and carries me into the bedroom. From there he ties me face down, spread eagle to the bed. He whispers in my ear " I've been waiting so long to do this" then he starts lightly tickling my back/neck with a feather. He hears my giggling and taunts me about "ooooh I love your giggle" or " You are so ticklish bethy". Then he moves down to my legs and continues to use the feathers to tickle my legs starting with my calfs then working up to the back of my thighs where I am horribly ticklish. I'm laughing hysterically and bucking like crazy but I can't go anywhere and he tickles me there, squeezing the backs of my thighs and spider tickling the backs of my knees for ever it seems like until I'm just on the verge of passing out from laughing so hard. Then he stops and unties me. He gives me a short break and ties me upward this time, still spread eagle. He has removed my bra and panties and I'm completely naked now. He starts by lightly tickling my neck with a feather and teases me by getting extremely close to my armpits. He starts up at my wrists with his fingers and slowly drags them down almost to my armpits and stops. He then gets closer and closer making me beg for him not to tickle me there. Then to add to the suprise of when he'll tickle me, he blind folds me. He then switches completely and starts blowing raspberries on my belly making me laugh and squirm hysterically, begging for him to stop. He switches tactics and starts tickling my armpits making a new round of ticklish laughter. He continues to verbally tease me causing me to laugh even harder. He moves down to my feet which are still covered by my socks. He slowly removes them making my feet even more ticklish. He starts by lightly tickling the tops of my feet and the drags his fingers down to my arches making me go into hysterics. He tickles me there for what seems like forever and then stops suddenly. I'm completely clueless as to what he is going to do next, I know he is still at my feet but I don't know what he is doing. Then all of a sudden he grabs my foot and I feel his warm breath on my toes, making me squeal and giggle. He then sticks my toes into his mouth making me scream then go into silent laughter. He tickles my toes with his tongue and moves it in and out of inbetween my toes making me absolutely die! He then stops and slowly drags his fingers up my legs and up to my thighs. I'm so wet from all this tickling, and I don't even realize it. He taunts me about how I'm enjoying it as much as he is and he starts to lightly tickle my pussy making me go into a new state of bliss, but at the same time I'm a giggling mess. I'm so confused, I don't know whether to giggle or moan. He tickles my clit with a feather and every now and then squeezes my inner thighs sending me into hysterics, but at the same time a state of ecstasy. He brings me to orgasm by tickling my clit with the feathers. I'm so worn out and then he replies... Round two!!!!!

Very nice fantasy, lishbeth, and very erotic. :D

lishbeth18f_m/f said:
Ok. This is what I fantasize about my boyfriend doing to me, even though he can't pick up a hint :sowrong:

Print this out and give him a copy. If he doesn't hurry to fulfill your fantasy after that, then he is one big fool.

Well done and a very enjoyable story to read.

I'm sure if he doesn't want to fufill this fantasy, there are a number of people at this forum who would be willing to.-- LOL

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Very nice Beth! A fantastic fantasy, and a good one to read. Most guys would love to fulfill that fantasy for you!

Mitch

offer!

Beth-

If your boyfriend can't take a hint and do that for you I would be more than happy to volunteer!;)

Your Boyfriend doesn't pick up the hint?????
Does he not realise how lucky he is???? I'm with the professor. I will also volunteer.

Nige
:D

If only I could "be in your boyfriends' shoes" for that day! Your fantasy would definately exceed your expectations.:D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back