• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

that poor Cheerleader fffff\f

tower98

TMF Master
That poor cheerleader

I was partying it up at the biggest party of the year. Drinking my vodka and coke with my teammates from the girl’s basketball team. There were girls from every sport at the party, even a few cheerleaders dropped by. We were all celebrating another fine year in sports at Saint Joe’s college for women.

We all missed the guys, but us girls always found ways to have a good time. It was a massive party, a good seventy people crammed into Annie’s house. The house was just outside of the college and had no other houses near by so it was perfect for parties.

The music was blasting and the snacks were endless as we all danced and chatted about our great year. I was going to go for a refill when I heard screaming and loud crash sounds coming from the kitchen. Being so close I was able to have a front row seat to an amazing event.

On the floor was the most despised girl in school. Her name was Heather, the captain of the cheerleaders. This girl had made moves on any man she wanted, regardless if he was taken or not. A couple of the soccer players had boyfriends cheat on them with her.

There were several soccer players pinning her down. It was a stacked deck. There were two soccer players kneeling on an arm each above her head, a girl sitting on each leg, one straddling her on her waist, and a girl holding each ankle.

Becky, the blond haired, small boned cheerleader was still frantically trying to get free. Already stripped of her shirt, which must have been torn off in the fight left her in a sports braw and shorts.

Jill, the 5’4 brown haired captain of the soccer team asked the growing crowd, “Looks like we caught us a man stealing cheerleader, what ever are we to do?”

Two more girls from the soccer team sat down on both sides of her mid section. We all began yelling, “get her…get her…get her…”

The two girls on her sides asked, “Are you ticklish”?
With a quick stroke of her toned stomach and sides Becky laughed.

Everyone that was watching, and most of us were, began chanting, “tickle her…tickle her…tickle her…”

This pumped up the soccer team and they responded by tickling her. Jill tickled her stomach from her straddling position as the two girls sitting on her sides ran their fingers up and down her sides and ribs to help. The girls kneeling on her arms reached down and began circling her armpits.

Becky was yelling out, “noooo…no tickling…please…stop this, hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahaha someone hahahahahahahahaha helllllppppp…HELP!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha

As I looked at the faces in the crowd I could tell no one was about to help her. As I watched Becky getting her upper body tickled I was getting wet between the legs. Becky was trying so hard to kick free, but her ankles were held tight and each leg was held down. All she could do was wiggle and laugh. I watched the girls tickling her faster and faster, when they noticed Becky laughing wildly they nodded with approval. They really wanted to torture her for what she did to them.

My emotions got the better of me and I let out a loud cry, “GET HER FEET”. Soon the room was filled with girls chanting, “GET HER FEET…GET HER FEET…GET HER FEET”

My legs were shaking when the girls holding her ankles began pulling on her sneakers. After each sneaker was removed they were tossed into the crowd with a thunderous applause. Next each sock was wiggled down her feet, leaving me dying with anticipation. Becky’s feet were so smooth and creamy I had to have them.

Becky was screaming, “NOT MY FEET”, hee heeheeheeheehheehhehheehhehheehhehhheheheheh…

“Why not your feet…are your footsies ticklish”? Asked one of the girls.

My eyes were glued to her feet watching the fingers wiggling and slivering up and down her feet. With toes wiggling and feet squirming Becky was going nuts.

A girl ran from the crowd and sat down at Becky’s feet, she held back the toes on her right foot and began scratching her nails under the toes. With the girls holding her ankle helping tickle the sole Becky was laughing loud and steady.

The two girls sitting on her legs were not about to be left out, they ran their fingers along her inner thighs forcing out even louder laughs from Becky.

“SOMEONE..heeheeheeheehe…HELP…heeheeheheehehee”begged Becky.

From head to toe Becky was getting a tickling of a lifetime. Most of the crowd was still yelling, “tickle…tickle” as poor Becky endured the tickling. Her armpits were on fire from the constant tickling, the fingers circling around her pits. Each rib was flicked and dug at as her stomach was being explored with tickling fingers. The leg tickling left Becky straining her muscles as she flexed and fought. Each foot was being tickled so bad Becky had tears running down her face.

With no end in sight Becky began pleading, “stop…oh my god…stop”

Someone replied, “There is no help for you bitch”.

Becky’s laughing was the only noise in the room. The fight was being tickled out of her. No longer did you see her legs trying to wiggle free, her arms only wiggling from the tickling, no longer was she able to pull and push with her arms. Her head was still and her eyes were closed tight as her laughing turned silent.

The soccer players did not let up. The girls on her legs moved till they found another ticklish spot, when they tickled behind her knees she shuddered as if she was electrocuted. The laughing again filling the room, all though it was much weaker.

Becky was a sweaty mess after twenty minutes of the gang tickling. Her chest was heaving and her eyes were raining tears. A wiggling, giggling mess was Becky. Some in the room stopped encouraging; the girls beginning to thing Becky had suffered enough. Of course they were in the minority.

The tickling went on, zapping Becky of all of her strength. Eventually Becky was delirious with silent laughter. Unable to move from the weight of all the girls she had to take it all. Words coming from her mouth were not understood as she rambled trough her clenched teeth. The spasms shaking her entire body as the tickling intensified.

When Becky past out she had her remaining clothes taken off and left naked on the floor. The soccer team stood and bowed at us, everyone starring in disbelief at Becky.

After a good ten minutes the girls all dispersed and Becky stumbled into the bathroom. I took my purse and went to see if she was okay. My hand turned the doorknob; surprised to see it was unlocked I entered the bathroom. Making sure to lock the door behind me I turned to see Becky cowering in the tub.

The poor cheerleader was sitting naked, her arms wrapped around her as she cried. At first she was alarmed to see me, but when I opened my arms to hug her she wrapped her arms around me and cried on my shoulder. I did feel for her, but I could not stand her either.

After I talked her out of the tub and calmed her down I managed to sit behind her and massage her shoulders. Becky was so happy to have someone helping her she let her guard down.

I pulled the handcuffs from my purse and was able to pull her arms back and cuff her.

“What the hell” she screamed.

She went to get up but I was able to shove her down in her weakened condition. My legs wrapped around hers and my left arm placed her ankles in an arm lock. I was enjoying her trying to buck me off, the thrill of the fight. With her rocking from side to side I began wiggling my fingers on her soles. It was amazing to see her toes wiggling up close like this. Each toe glistening in front of my eyes.

Becky’s panicked cries went unnoticed with the music blasting again. My fingers worked up and down her soles, leaving her in a laughing mess again. I had to use both arms to keep her legs from breaking lose. My face was inches from her feet as I watched her toes crunch and her feet move about.

I began nibbling on her heals as she fought with me. With every bite her body shuddered under me. As my teeth nibbled at the sides of her feet she began laughing harder then before. Soon I began taking short licks at her soles, and this had Becky really wiggling under me.

My tongue was moving down the wrinkles of her foot as she went ballistic. With her body convulsing below me I began licking down her soles, over and over again I licked her soles. There was a taste of salt from her sweat that I was licking off for her.

As my mouth took in her toes and sucked Becky was wild with laughter. Her death like screams were all I needed to suck on each pudgy toe one at a time. The louder her laughter the harder I sucked.

When my tongue forced it’s way between her toes and squirted around she was laughing so hard I could feel her bouncing around. Back and forth my tongue darted leaving Becky unable to speak. With my tongue running under her toes I could feel her body going limp.

As I licked her feet my orgasm hit me hard, my mind going blank as I was swept with one powerful orgasm after another. When I looked back at Becky I noticed the poor thing had enough, past out again.

Once I removed my cuffs and fixed my hair I placed her back in the tub and left. Sitting close to the door I tried to get the courage to take her home. However every time I went to get her a couple people went in. With my ear to the door I could hear Becky laughing and begging. This went on for hours before I had a chance.

Thinking I should get her a jacket I went past the bathroom door to get one from the closet. When I turned around from the closet Becky had two friends helping her out of the bathroom. They turned toward me thinking they could leave trough the back door. When Becky saw me she pulled free and ran into the kitchen where she bumped into the soccer team again.

Poor Becky was on the floor again, with girls surrounding her. The music stopped and the laugher erupted. There were drunken girls begging for a chance to tickle her, pushing and shoving broke out before a reasonable girl explained everyone would have a chance. The room was divided up into tickle teams and the game started. The team who received the most laughter could take her home.

Looking around at all of the girls who were waiting to tickle her I felt bad for that poor cheerleader.

nice, really nice. i was hoping the narrator would take her home to "play" with her oh, so sensitive feet. great tale!

Wonderful tale! Pity the nice girl didn't get to take Becky/Heather away.
Love,
Anna and Heather

we would like to apologise to anyone who was offended by our comments in our last post! There are many fantastic writers writing and we were paying tower98 a compliment ranking her with the aforementioned stars. Thank you ShiningIce for bringing this to our attention.
Love,
Anna and Heather
Primetime we particularly apologise to you!

Great story! Loved it! Loved it! Looooooooooved it!!!

Just one thing....

Vodka and Coke????????????

Poor Cheerleader?

Poor cheerleader - my ass! She had it coming and got it good! Very well done story of female vengeance on a slut who gets a well deserved come-uppance. A sequel would be great!

Great story! I would also like to see a sequel.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back