• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashlee Simpson chat

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone! just wanted to let you all know that Ashlee Simpson is going to be on msn chat on July 19th at 7 pm et/4 pm pt on msn.com.I just checked her website, so you all know what to ask her when you go on chat.

Thanks for the info. Would be great to know where she's ticklish. She has some perfevt feet. I bet they are ticklish! :D

hey everyone tomorrow's the big day. Hoepfully we'll get enough people to maybe have a chance to ask the question. good luck with the people who try.

Hey everyone!!

They changed the time for the ashlee simpson chat. it is now 4pm et/1pm pt. they just changed today. hopefully some of you can still try to get on the chat.

Man, I forgot about the chat... :sowrong:
Anyone was there and could ask her "the" question? :rolleyes:

Hey everyone. unfortunately my question wasn't able to get through because there was so many questions. sorry everyone, hopefully we'll find the answer out soon.

This question was already answered wasent it?

If you go back far enough, and look at what Serial_Tickler said, he mentioned when did the nails of and tickled Jessica Simpson (who was mighty ticklish), she asked if he would do her too. And she was. Here's what he said, quoted from the post-

Jessica Simpson: Jessica has ticklish feet as well, she seemed to be ticklish on her soles and and heels, I used the pumice and brush on her soles and she kept laughing, i would stop but she told me it was ok and to not mind her. so when i continued she kept laughing more. Also she asked me if i would mind giving her sister (I think she is one of her dancers) one i did and she was also ticklish but did'nt take it as long, I only was able to use the pumice stone on her.

JRavada said:
This question was already answered wasent it?

If you go back far enough, and look at what Serial_Tickler said, he mentioned when did the nails of and tickled Jessica Simpson (who was mighty ticklish), she asked if he would do her too. And she was. Here's what he said, quoted from the post-

Jessica Simpson: Jessica has ticklish feet as well, she seemed to be ticklish on her soles and and heels, I used the pumice and brush on her soles and she kept laughing, i would stop but she told me it was ok and to not mind her. so when i continued she kept laughing more. Also she asked me if i would mind giving her sister (I think she is one of her dancers) one i did and she was also ticklish but did'nt take it as long, I only was able to use the pumice stone on her.

We know about Jessica, but we want to know it about her sister Ashlee Simpson ;)

Read the last couple sentences again. It mentions Jessica Simpson's sister, not Jessica herself.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back