• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taliban tries to turn it around

CurtWild

4th Level Red Feather
when i was watching the news i looked on the bottom of the screen reading all the little updates and whatnot....and this one thing caught my attention,it said the taliban condems the american strikes as terrorist attacks....ummmm i don`t think so,wtf is wrong with those people..i hope we wipe those guys off the face of the earth(the badguys that is)

What a laugh

What would you expect from a bunch of gutless losers. The Arahb people a a brave an noble group. The Seiks dought their hearts out durring WW2, and Im sure many others did as well. It must sicken them to know so many will judge them bassed on the actions of the Talaban and their leader.

Just wanted to point out: Sikhs are NOT Arabs, for all that they have beards, brown skin, and turbans. They aren't Muslims, either -- they practice their own religion, which is most closely related to Hinduism. Not that this has stopped some of the idiots over here who go out looking for "Arabs" to beat up.

Sorry

Didn't realize it, tho' I still admire the guys who fought with us in WW2. I just wish they hadn't chainged are uniforms in the police and army to acomadate them. That has straind my level of tollorance to a near breaking point.

Down with the Taliban
Death to Bin Lotten.

They will fall

Anyone know the exact quote that Ghandi once used regarding 'dictators and tyrants'? He said something about all evil governments and men of evil WILL topple; there is no question about it; it's just a matter of when.

The Nazis fell but not before but not before millions of innocent people died senselessly.

I am praying with all my heart and soul that these monsters of evil, these messengers of Satan will crumble as soon as humanly possible.

I said it before, I'll say it again...when you're dealing with the ultimate evil, you need the ultimate good on your side...and that is God.

(Doncha' love how bin Laden prays to God all the time?? He is for a very rude awakening when his number is finally up.)

God is about love, forgiveness and peace. Bin laden stands for none of the above. He is pure evil...he hides behind Islam (he's about as religious as your average aetheist)and is the most jealous person alive of the Western world (guess he doesn't know Envy is one of the seven deadly sins)..and he and his followers...WILL FALL.

Please, God...do not let hate and evil win. Let justice and the 'good guys' stand tall and may evil be wiped out forever!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back