• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to me.....

The Pianist

TMF Expert
Hey all, just thought I'd tell you all that I just turned 20 this week.

... and while I'm at it I'll relay the events of my birthday for you all.

My day started with what no one really wants to do on their birthday. That of course is waking up at 2am. However, this wasn't so bad as I didn't actually sleep beforehand and I was getting ready to go to the soccer. Not the real soccer, but the huge screens that they had set up in the city for the Euro final, Portugal vs Greece. Greece won if you didn't already know which was fantastic (because even though I'm not Greek myself, I went with Greek friends and we were in the Greek crowd at the time... so people were happy)... but thats not really the point of this story.

Part of the point is that I got home and went to sleep for a few hours. Would've been slightly more, but I was bombarded with messages and phone calls from my friends foolishly wishing me happy birthday when I was trying to go to sleep at 11 in the morning. And a few more from Anna who decided that it'd be halarious to keep ringing me when I was really beyond the point of being able to string more than a few words together in the space of a minute or so. Eventually I fell asleep (and still got a few messages from Kate, but I was dead to the world by that time) and got up later. So on my birthday I had only had around 4 hours sleep. This comes in more important later.

Anyway, nothing much happened until later that night when I started working out what to do with some girl friends of mine. Eventually we came to the "plan" that I'd go pick up Kate, Anna and Jess and we'd decide what to do from there.

However, just as I was going to pick up Kate, Anna rang me and told me that she was basically house bound by her parents... oh well... I went and picked up Kate anyway and then headed off to Jess' house.

As we were going there, we had the thought that we should probably ring Jess to tell her that we were comming, which was probably a good thing to do because she was apparently in the shower at the time. So to pass the time, we just sat the car outside her house and waited for the phone call. While me and Kate were waiting in the car I decided to show her some of the music I had composed during my composition classes last semester.

Now this was really unfair, because the music I was showing her was called 'Music Concrete' which is the type of thing that most normal people listen to and think is just a whole lot of noise.... which is pretty much what she thought of it. This of course was a wonderful chance to act hurt and offended, made even better by her not realising that I had actually created the piece of music that she was laughing at.

And what do you think I did to a horrible and heartless girl that was laughing at my masterpiece (that took me around 4 hours... I enjoy it, but I don't take it too seriously). :) Of course, I remained acting offended and started poking her for it.

This ended up happening for about 10 minutes with me every now and then asking her a question about the music or something, that she had no real chance of answering the 'right' way to... so I'd then start tickling her more for answering it the wrong, horrible and heartless way.

Eventually, Jess rang us up and we walked the 10 meters into her house. Unfortunately, no one had actually rung her to tell her that we were planning on taking her out with us, so she was unfortunately house bound aswell. So after staying and talking to her for an hour or so, Anna rang us up and suggested that we just go back to her house and watch videos.. which we eventually did.... not before Kate made the mistake of trying to turn on my hazard lights and diss-ing another piece of music on the way (another 10 minutes gone).

Eventually we got to Anna's house. Not long after we got there, Kate and Anna were verbally tormenting me for one reason or another... and not long later were trying to gang up on me and wrestle the car keys off my belt so they could go for a drive. But, being the large person I am (huge hands) I was still in a position to fend them off most of the time.

After a few more things like that, we eventually settled down onto a couch and watch a DVD for an hour or so. Now the movie was good, but I had seen it before and I had only had 4 hours sleep that day. So by the end of the movie, I was feeling just right to drift off to sleep.... which is never really a good thing to be with Anna around... especially since she was still quite hyped up at the time. So I was lying down, sort of half asleep with Kate lying down beside me and Anna feeling really fidgety... so she started to try and tickle my feet. However they are not ticklish, so he started to gently scratch other parts of my lower legs. They arn't really ticklish either, but it can get damn irritating. So eventually I had to move to use my hands to cover up the parts she was tickling, unfortunately she'd then start tickling the backs of my hands... which once again arn't ticklish, but damn irritating.

So for about 5 minutes I was trying to cover up my legs from her incessant scratching aswell as growling little threats like "You're so dead" and "I'm so going to get you soon"... until I actually did a good job of hiding my legs by somehow fitting them under the couch cushions. This didn't deter Anna at all of course, it just removed some of her targets. So she went straight to tickling my stomach. Now this is actually the part of my body that is ticklish (especially when I'm tired)... so I really had to take action now.

Once again growling "You're so gone" I wrestled her to the ground and attempted to raise her arms above her head so I could have nearly unrestricted access to her very ticklish body... unfortunately for me, despite the small person that Anna is, she is actually quite strong... or at least strong enough to fend me off in my sleep deprived stupor. So even though I was only able to attack her midsection, I still got her giggling like a ginuea pig (its really cute actually).

I was however, very quickly exhasted (the no sleep thing) and had to have a rest... and thinking that she might also be tired, went back to the couch near Kate to rest a little. Anna though, was still very full of energy and was by no means deterred by my attack. So she came back up to me and started tickling my ears, nose and arms.... once again very irritating. So I got up my strength again and grabbed her foot and started tickling that. Her response to that was of course to giggle hysterically and start tickling my hands again. This girl has had a lot of practise of being tickled, whereas I just can't stand the irritating scratching of my hands, so I eventually let go of her foot. And she stopped her tormenting of me....

Until she got back down to my stomach and started tickling that.

This time I tried destroy her again, except I was really getting physically drained and didn't have much strength left in me. Normally I'm a match for both these girls, but at this point I was hardly even a match for Anna alone. I would've been gone if Kate had joined in, but she was content with taking pictures of me losing to a girl half my size. So for about 5 - 10 minutes I was on my back, on the floor fighting a losing battle... and losing more and more each moment. After Kate had gotten enough pictures of me, Anna decided to stop for a while.

...well, stop the physical tormenting of me. She then started to chant "I won, I won, you loooooooooooose......... I won..." Which both of them found quite amusing. Eventually I made one last ditch effort at getting Anna back. I managed to get her on the couch, leaning against me with her back, so I was able to just get her elbows above her head and against my chest so I was able to hold them there with just one arms. Now with my right arm I now had almost full riegn on her upper body.... except of course for her bulky jumper and her complete unwillilingness to stop fighting. She was wriggling around like crazy... she was also in hysterics... but she was still claiming that she was winning because she was still able to move around a whole lot more than I wanted to.

This would've gone on for a lot longer, except that within a few minutes she managed to wriggle free of my grasp and also because I had to take Kate home. She of course took this as me giving up.... which has meant the chant of "I won I won I won I won I won.... you lose I won I won" hasn't really stopped since. And for one reason or another, she counts her victory as being worth heaps more than if I had one against her... so I have been told that I will actually have to get her back quite a few times before we are actually even.... doubt it would stop there though.

Overall, a great birthday. Can't wait til next year :D

Happy birthday, pianist . . .

We all should have such a birthday.

Happy birthday Pianist....from one musician to another:D :D :D :D :D :D

Didnt know you were so close to my age....:p

Happy Birthday!!

Lets hope come next Feb 27th ( my B-Day ) i get tickle tortured or can give it :)

nice

You all tickle each other a lot?
Is one of those girls your gf?
Had a tickle revenge later?

You all tickle each other a lot?
Is one of those girls your gf?
Had a tickle revenge later?

I do tickle these girls a fair bit, or at least, when I get the chance to see them. Unfortunately niether of them is a girlfriend of mine, though I would love to be closer to Anna, except there is a slight problem with the depression she's in. Thats not helped because she dumped her last boyfriend because she was really having too much to think about already so I wouldn't want to add anything more to the mix unless nessicary. As far as revenge goes, none yet, I havn't had the chance to see her since Monday yet.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back