• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Crow: Part 2 - "tin Tin"

DallasFootTickler

TMF Expert
"T H E   C R O W : Revenge of the Black Feather"

PART TWO: "TIN TIN"

Eric was a man with a mission. A crow had carried his soul back from limbo, returning him to the realm of the living so that he could put the wrong things right. He was impervious to harm and armed with information on the whereabouts and identities of the band of hooligans that traumatized his fianceé and fired the shot that fatally wounded him. Not even the city's most cunning detectives knew what Eric knew. He walked the streets, that cold October night with a fistful of feathers and a thirst for revenge. All four of them would pay, dearly. He would kill them all, in retaliation for taking his life, but before he allowed them to die, he would be sure to give each one them a good idea of what it was like to suffer the same torment they had put his beloved Shelly through. To add to their psychological suffering, he would not give away his identity right away...rather, he would somehow disguise himself in such a way as to let each girl gradually come to realize just who they were dealing with. "A mask won't do..." Eric thought to himself. He passed a small storefront with a faded sign that read "Gideon's Costume Shop". "Hmmm... maybe some freakish makeup will do the trick." Eric nonchalantly walked into the store which was apparently about to close for the evening.

"Hey, we're shutting down, pal" shouted a short, fat mustached man who looked pretty shady himself.

"Mr. Gideon, I presume" said Eric with a smirk, "I'll just be taking this clown makeup and be on my way"

"Register's closed out... I can't ring you up"

"That's okay, I don't have any money anyway", Eric announced as he made his way to the door.

"Hey! Come back here you little creep"

Eric just grinned and kept on walking.

"Goddamn street kids", muttered Gideon as he pulled out a small handgun from under the counter. "This is the third time this week, lousy pig cops don't do nothin'... eat lead you f*ckin' alley trash!"

Gideon unloaded a few rounds into Eric's back then fainted when he saw the effect (or lack thereof) it had on the young man.

"Hey watch that, Mr. Gideon," laughed, Eric, "it kinda tickles."

-----------------------------------------------

Tin Tin. That's what her fellow gang members called her. A nickname bestowed upon her for the cheap costume jewelry that clanked and jingled as she walked. Her trademark was a pair of tin earrings in the shape of two small feathers, the likes of which could be found in some of the city's finest gumball machines. The African American beauty stood about 5'7", with short ebony hair and big brown eyes. Not a bad looking girl at all, she really could have done something more productive with her time like modelling, but a lust for tickling allowed her to fit right in with the other three hoodlums.

Tin Tin's cheap stilletoes clicked loudly down the alley as she headed towards her apartment after a night of mischief with her friends. Singing to herself absentmindedly, she didn't notice the other shadow being cast on the wall by the flickering neon signs above. Her song was interrupted by a loud squawking which seemed to come out of nowhere. She turned to see a large black bird fluttering about the fire escapes overhead. Just then a sharp blow to the back of her head rendered her unconscious. The next thing Tin Tin knew she was laying in her own bed.

"Guess I musta tripped and hit my head on something." She pondered aloud, "...Damn those f*cking heels. How did I get home though?".

Her next intention was to rub her sore head when she discovered she could not move her arm.

"What the f*ck?" she exclaimed in surprise upon realization that all of her limbs were restrained.

A tall, long haired figure emerged out of the shadows and stood before her. As if her present situation wasn't frightening enough, she gasped as his face came into view. He had painted his face all white with black tears running down from his eyes, juxataposed with a freakish grin painted across his lips and extended halfway up his cheeks.

"Hello, Tin Tin" he said with a smile that looked evil through his made up face. "oh don't get up..." Eric chuckled at his Schwartzeneggarian wit.

"Who the f*ck are you" she barked back at him.

"Now is that anyway to talk to the nice man who carried you back to your apartment? Of course I also knocked you out but that's beside the point."

"You're not funny, dickhead, now let me up now!"

"You're right, Tin Tin...I'm not funny..." Eric leaned in closer, "but for some reason I think you'll be laughing soon anyway."

Tin Tin looked puzzled.

"Oh and in regards to 'those f*cking heels' you spoke of a few moments ago; no need to concern yourself, I've taken the liberty of removing them from your feet. Hmmm...speaking of which, what a lovely pair of feet you have, Tin Tin. They look so soft...can I feel them"

She was starting to piece things together and had an idea what was about to happen to her.

"Don't tocuh my feet, you f*cking wierdo!".

"Tsk Tsk, such language." and with that he stroked her soles lightly with his finger tips.

"OOOH OHH HEHEH NO"

"What was that, Tin Tin? I'm sorry, are you ticklish?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

Eric just grinned and pulled out a pair of feathers. He held one in each hand and lowered them to her soles. "Victims, aren't we all."

"HEHEHEHEHEHE NOOO NOOO OOHH STPO DON'T TOUCH MY FEET! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU BASTAAAAAAA HHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAHAH"

The crow's feathers swirled up and down Tin Tin's naked feet. Her toes were wiggling incessantly as the plume's tips tortured her sensitive skin. Then Eric began to use his fingers in her arches and up the sides of her feet.

"NNOOO HOHOOO NNOT THERE! AHAHAHA AHA STOPPPP"

"Okay, I'll stop tickling... your feet"

With that Eric pounced onto the bed and sat on Tin Tin's thighs. He lifted up her shirt and started to run his fingers all over her smooth stomach.

"OOOOH OOHHH NONONO THAT'S EVEN WORSE...AHAHAH STOP STOP...NOT MY BELLLLLLLLYYY HEHEHE HAHAHAHA"

"Yeah, you're right, not the belly...I'll do your ribs instead"

"AHAHAHAHAHAH SH*T...STTTTOOOPPPPP...OOOHOHO HEHEHEH DAMN YOOOUUUU EHEHEHEHE"

Eric alternated between her ribs and stomach for a while then decided the rest of Tin Tin's short life would be the pits.

"EEEEKKK OOHH NOT THERE NOT THERE NOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHA" screeched Tin Tin as Eric's fingers found their way deep into her underarms.

"I CAN'T STAND IT...PLEASE STOP OHOHO HO HEHE NOO...THAT IS MY ABSOLUTE WORSE SPOT! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OHOHOH HAHAHA AHAHH EHEHE"

"Okay, then Tin Tin...lights out" said Eric as he abruptly stopped tickling her and slammed her head again the headboard.

She awoke to find herself suspended by only her wrists, tied to a flagpole, dangling precariously over the alley below.

"Oh sh*t! Get me down, I'm going to fall"

"As you wish, said Eric as he started to loosen the knots."

"NO WAIT!" screamed Tin Tin... I'm too far out... help me back in"

"Not a chance, Tin Tin, better hold on"

She gripped the pole for dear life as the last knot was untied. The only thing that prevented her from falling ten stories to the asphalt below were her hands whose knuckles were now getting uncharacteristically white for such a dark skinned woman.

"What's with you, man...why are you doing this? And how do you know my name?"

"Look into my eyes, Tin Tin... don't you recognize me through the makeup...think back to a year ago... you and your three friends thought it would be fun to traumatize my girlfriend. You are cruel, Tin Tin...she desperately hates being tickled...and from what I can tell you're not so hot about it either."

Hearing these words, Tin Tin suddenly realized who he was.

"No, It can't be..you got shot, man...you mean you f*ckin' lived?"

"Not exactly... it's an interesting story, really...too bad you won't be around long enough to hear it"

"Go ahead, motherf*cker...leave me out here... I used to be a gymnast when I was a little girl.. I can hang on longer than you think and I just pull myself back in and come after your sorry ass and make sure we shoot you for good this time!"

"Oh I don't think so. I have no intention of leaving you just yet, my dear. Incidentally, who was it that shot me?"

"It was Fun Girl, and when I get outta this I gonna tell her she's a lousy shot."

"I'll give her the message for you. Thanks for the info...now before I go, have you met my pet bird?"

With a loud caw the crow swooped down and landed on Eric's shoulder.

"Shake hands with the pretty lady, my pet" he said to the bird.

The crow flew over and started flapping it's wings under Tin Tin's arms, alternating between right and left.

"Oh SH*T! NO f*ckin' way! PLEASE, CALL THE BIRD OFF...NO HEHEHE EHEHE AH AHAHA STOP...I'M SERIOUS ....I WON'T BE ABLE TO HOLD ON...EHEHEH EHEHE OOHOHOH SH*T SH*T STOPPP! HEHEHE"

Tin Tin held on for as long as she could but the intense tickling of the crow's feathery wings in her pits was too much for her. Gravity had pulled the skin taut and all ther nerve endings were exposed to the devilish torture. Her face was flush, her arms tired as hell and her palms started to sweat. Eventually her slippery hands gave way and with one last scream, Tin Tin fell to her death.

Eric retreived his pet and dissapeared into the night.

"One down, three to go" he thought.

-----------------------
[END OF PART TWO]

I'll never think of the movie/comic "The Crow" the same way again. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for your compliments, MTJ. I must say it is an honor to hear positive feedback from one of the true pioneers of the online tickling community. I was hoping, too that at least some people were familiar with the movie/comic as I was throwing in some movie dialogue and other references that the true crow fans like myself would catch.

Thanks again.
-DFT

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back