• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Participate in the Endless Story: Fantasy Island

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
Many of you know the old TV series “Fantasy Island”: People can book a vacation on a tropical island and get one of their fantasies fulfilled. Now this is my ticklish version of it, and I’d like to ask you for your story contribution.

Everything involving tickling and females goes: M/F, F/F, F/M (just make sure you mention the correct designator in the title), historic or science fiction settings, scenes from TV or literature, your favorite ler/lee in the real world, or celebrities, or completely fictional persons. Imagine what could have happened during the witch hunts in Salem, or on a pirate ship, or in a medieval dungeon, or during a Gestapo/KGB/CIA interrogation. Figure what could happen in Startrek, or a “Friends” episode, or in a Japanese TV show featuring tickle-wrestling. You may even take up the scene from another story posted in this thread and continue it. Every story should consist of one brief but complete episode. The only limitation to your fantasy: no underage characters.

This is an experiment to show how many different styles and stories this forum can come up with. My dream is that every TMF writer posts his/her fantasy here, with Fantasy Island running as red herring through each story. Please, only one post per writer.

Now let’s see how this thread develops! For starters, I post my own story, “The Queen of Tikili Island”.

The Queen of Tikili Island (mostly F/F)

smith2color.jpg

The Queen of Tikili Island

The seaplane circled the wonderful tropical island in its final approach. It touched the lagoon surf with a huge splash of water and several hard bumps, jumping on the gentle waves like a flat pebble, then it moored at the small wooden pier.

Sweet Hawaiian music surrounded me as I set foot on Fantasy Island. A large group of beautiful women in Polynesian palm-leaf skirts performed their traditional welcome dance, greeting each newcomer with a “Lei”, a long necklace made of colorful and fragrant flowers. Each of the twelve passengers was handed an exotic cocktail or a glass of champagne, and we toasted to a wonderful vacation here.

After one of the cute Polynesian girls had guided me to the bungalow that was to be my home for the next week, the owner of this fantastic resort greeted me personally. The mysterious yet debonair Mr. Rourke was everything I had imagined from his TV series. He literally radiated a magic flair. After the usual small talk, he said: “Well, in your letter you wrote me about your personal fantasy. Of course it will come true, but it may take some time to prepare everything to your taste. May I suggest that you take one of our sailboats to explore the island coast tomorrow? I heard you are an excellent yachtsman, and I’m sure you will enjoy the trip. The boat rent is included in our service, no extra charges.”

I nodded in agreement. A boat trip was exactly what I needed to chase away the usual stress from my job. Doubtlessly Mr. Rourke thought that I would enjoy my fantasy better in a vacation-like state of mind.

Alas, so I started my tour on the following morning. Halfway around the island, I saw another island about 3 miles away, and I felt a mysterious urge to head that way, out of the calm lagoon on to the open sea. Wind and weather were just perfect that day, so it was more of a sportsman’s challenge than a dare. Coming closer, I could see the lush green and the gleaming white beaches, a wonderful place to have a picnic lunch.

Suddenly, the boat shuddered with a nasty jolt, accompanied by a sickening crunch at the bottom: I had hit a coral reef! The dingy craft began to fill with seawater at an astonishing speed. My only chance was to jump and swim to the nearby unknown island, or I would sink with my boat. Fantasy Island was too far away, and I didn’t trust the sharks enough for such a long distance.

Luckily the beach was only about 300 yards away, and I have always been a passable swimmer. As I approached the beach, I could hear voices through the roar of the surf on the reef. Female laughter, to be exact. Soon I saw a girl kneeling in the sand, her back pointing towards me, so I could not make out what she was doing. But I heard more than one woman laughing, and sure enough I was able to see another girl, standing near a palm tree and also doing something mysterious.

This riddle aroused my curiosity: Why were those girls laughing so hard? Causing as little noise and splashing as I could, I swam nearer to the voices until my feet touched ground. Finally I had reached the beach, and as soundlessly as I could manage, I sneaked nearer to the action. And what I saw took my breath:

The girl kneeling on the beach tickled the soles of a woman whose body was buried in the white sand! Only her feet stuck out, and her head which she seemed to be laughing off. The two beauties were much too busy to notice me, so I ducked and passed them by silently to get closer to the mysterious palm tree. I identified the sounds coming from there as female laughter, quite similar to the beach scene, and I was right: One girl was bound tightly to the tree, and the other one stood in front of her, tickling her sides with both hands. From the spot where I had landed, I was only able to see the torturers’ back, not the ticklees.

If I had thought I had seen enough miracles for the day, I was wrong: Not far away, another Polynesian beauty hung upside down from another tree, the feet bound to a low branch, her hands fettered on her back. One girl tickled her feet, while a second woman busied her hands on her upper body. All the participants were topless and barefoot, their only garment seemed to be a skirt made of palm leaves, the traditional clothing of Polynesia. This revealed a lot of bronze-tanned, perfectly smooth and obviously highly ticklish skin, truly a sight to behold. “Wow, I’ve found it! At long last, I’ve found Paradise Island!”, I exclaimed.

This shout startled the women, they hadn’t noticed my presence before. The three active ticklers threw themselves on the ground and bowed low, murmuring incomprehensible words. As they realized that I couldn’t understand them, they stood up again and made inviting gestures towards the mountain at the center of the island. I understood: They wanted me to follow them, undoubtedly to their village. Still dazzled, I obeyed.

They led me along an obviously well-used path through the lush vegetation, keeping their eyes down and murmuring constantly something that sounded like a prayer. After less than five minutes, our small group arrived at a large clearing with at least twenty skillfully construed, rather large huts, made of palm fronds. A dozen children of all ages came running towards us, shouting excitedly and thus alarming the other inhabitants. More tropically clad women streamed out of the huts and bowed low as they saw me.

I felt bewildered and a little embarrassed by so much attention. These people seemed to take me for somebody they knew! So I tried to clear up the mistake, but nobody understood me. Finally, an impressive woman in a robe made of colorful feathers appeared from the biggest hut. Her whole bearing told me: That’s the Queen of this island. Silently, she looked at me for a long time, then she, too, bowed.

“Welcome back to Tikili, oh Master. We not see you long time! Every full moon we sacrifice three girl on beach for your return, since eight generations.” This puzzled me even more, and I asked: “I don’t know for whom you mistake me, lady, but I’m just a stranded tourist. My boat sunk out there by the reef. If there’s a phone somewhere on this island, we can clear this up in a minute!”

She stared at me: “You speak word no understand, same like Master. I show you island, no phony. And I tell you story to understand.” Together with her entourage of three girls, she guided me through her village, while she told me an incredible story:

Apparently, this island had never had contact with the outside world until a stranded sailor arrived at their beach, about 150 years ago. After he had recovered from his injuries, he showed many useful things to the population. Some agriculture, a lot of craftsmanship, and several treatments for wounds and broken limbs to heal better. The islanders respected him greatly, and he became an influential person. Soon he married the island queen’s daughter, and they had many children.

But he also instigated a new custom: He loved to tickle the village girls whenever he could, and to please him, they often volunteered to be tied down and tickled by their “Master”, as they called him. The islanders were a merry people who loved to laugh a lot, so these tickle games suited them fine. Every year, they celebrated the Master’s birthday with a big tickle party of many participants.

After the sailor’s death, his eldest daughter became Queen of Tikili, as the island was named by now, referring to the Master’s word for their wonderful new games. They couldn’t pronounce it correctly, so they said “tikili” for “tickle”. To honor his memory and hoping to bring back his reincarnated spirit, they “sacrificed” three girls, every month after full moon. They didn’t kill them, of course, but the girls had to submit to a whole day of intense tickle torture. Yet, there had never been shortage of volunteers so far, because over the generations, tickling had become a normal part of their life. It was even considered a special honor to belong to the chosen ones. Only the most ticklish girls were worthy of this honor, and several test competitions ensured the careful selection.

As it seemed, my ship-wreckage happened at an auspicious date: It was their monthly tickle sacrifice event, and the very next day, the anniversary of the Master’s arrival was to be celebrated with a huge tickle-fest. Just then, a white man swam ashore, like the legends told, and everybody on this island was sure: I was the reincarnation of their Master!

Somehow, in the back of my head, a suspicion began to arise: I had already arrived in my fantasy for which I had booked this trip! But the anticipation of the coming tickle events soon made me forget my puzzling how Mr. Rourke could have arranged all this. It was simply no longer important.

My hosts pampered me with tidbits of the most delicious tropical fruits, two beauties fanned cool air with palm fronds, and the whole village was incredibly friendly. The evening celebrations had started with a traditional Luau, the baking of a whole pig in an earth-oven. Laughter and giggling could be heard among the constant happy chatter, and from time to time I could see some girls tickling each other for fun.

After dinner, the villagers performed several traditional polynesian dances. One of them was particularly interesting, as the dancing girls sneaked out tickle attacks on their neighbors, trying to get them out of rhythm. The victims giggled shrilly but couldn't be distracted.

Finally, the Island Queen got up and held a speech in their melodious language. The only comprehensible words for me were "tikili" and "master". Afterwards, the Queen addressed me: "Now Master, you see girls for tomorrow celebrations. Hope you like!" Twelve Polynesian beauties in their late teens or early twenties stepped forward and bowed in front of me. I was glad not be a judge in a beauty contest, because the decision would have been extremely difficult. The Queen spoke some words to the selected girls, and they all stretched out their right foot towards me. "Test tikili on feet!" the Queen told me, and I was only too happy to oblige.

One by one, I tickled their lovely, tender soles. The girls squealed, giggled, twitched, but none of them withdrew her foot. Only the last girl in the line had problems: she actually collapsed to the floor when I tickled her tootsies. But even then, she kept her foot in place!

The whole village applauded happily as the presentation was over. Some delicious liquid was served in coconut halfshells, and it seemed to contain alcohol, as my head started to get dizzy, even though in a most enjoyable way. "Master showed us how to make booze from fruits," explained the Queen. "We only drink it when special celebration. Very good!" Indeed!

An hour or so later, the liquor showed its effect: More and more people went back to their huts to sleep, and as I was a bit drowsy myself, I followed their example. I was assigned a seperate hut which turned out to be quite comfortable. Sleep arrived only seconds after I lay down in my hangmat.

The first half of the next day was dedicated to the spirits of the ancestors, and ritual sacrifices to the various deities and Tikis of the island. They were asked to smile benevolently on the tickle celebrations, which started in the afternoon.

The twelve chosen girls performed one of those enticing polynesian dances with swaying hips and extremely gracious movements. Although it was meant as a form of prayer, it did everything to spur on my arousal. No red-blooded man could have withstood that sight of their perfectly formed bodies, the smooth bronze tan of their skin nicely contrasting to the yellow palm-leaf skirts. As tradition dictated, this skirt was their only garment; their nude breasts were barely covered by their long, flowing black hair. The pronounced rhythm of the drums enhanced the erotic impression of the swaying body motions.

Several hours after lunch, the Queen took command or the celebrations. She ordered the girls to kneel down in a daisy-chain circle, one behind the other. Some of the girls trembled with anticipation of the tickling, but all of them wore a big smile on their beautiful faces.

The Queen blew into a huge horn-like sea shell as a signal to start. Immediately the air was filled with girlish squeals and loud guffawing. Some of the participants attacked the soles of the girl in front of them, others kneaded the ribs or tummies from behind, and they switched their target frequently.

One of the girls squealed particularly loud; she pressed her arms down to protect her super-ticklish sides and armpits, but in vain: The fiendish fingers from behind were already there, wickedly wiggling in the gap between the defensive arms and the ribcage. The tortured girl's features contorted in a mask of involuntary hilarity, her eyes closed firmly in her agony.

Of course, this meant that the girl in front of her was able to execute her tickling on her own victim without distraction, and she made shameless use of this unfair advantage. But the girl in front of her seemed to have a strong will. Although she was screaming in top voice, she didn't interrupt her own tickling action for a second.

Suddenly, further on in this circle of tickle pleasures, a girl collapsed helplessly from the tickling inflicted on her. She wasn't even able to make any protective movement, only her muscles twitched in uncontrollable laughter. Her tickler had to reach forward to get at her, but this made her armpits fully accessible for the fingers from behind. A perfect place to attack her most ticklish area, and the opportunity was not wasted: Her devious tickler sneaked her fingers in and wriggled them with hard pressure. This was too much for her, she couldn't uphold her own attack on the collapsed girl.

This short rest gave new strength to the previously tickle-paralyzed girl, and she concentrated on the feet in front of her face. The owner of these tootsies was so surprised by the renewed attack that she jumped forward, taking down her own victim with her, and the whole circle collapsed like a row of domino pieces. one above each other.

Now all restraints were gone, and the formerly well-organized order developed into a chaotic tickle-fight, each against all. Arms and legs flailed in helpless reaction to the multiple tickling which was coming from all sides now. The circle became a huge tickle-ball of wriggling limbs and squealing faces. It was really hard to tell which tickled foot belonged to which laughing girl, and it was impossible for the participant to know by whom they were tickled. This whole melee went on for at least fifteen minutes before the Queen blew into her seashell-horn to restore order. Slowly the knot unwound, not without another occasional tickling sneaked in. But finally, the twelve individual girls stood in front of the spectators, and they had their eyes fixed on me with expectation.

The Queen noticed that I had no idea what they expected from me, so she explained in her broken English: "Master must now choose who was three most ticklish girls, understand?" I nodded, but rather cluelessly. "That's almost impossible to tell, as it was just a huge ball. Maybe if I could test them seperately?" I asked, hoping to tickle them myself. The Queen smiled: "Oh yes, Master can do what he want! How you tickle them?"

I told them to kneel down in a row. Two girls should hold the arms of the victim apart, while two other ones were to fixate her ankles to the ground. That way I could freely test their most ticklish spots. Each girl said her name before I tickled her, and all of them gave me a beautiful smile, as if to cajole me to choose them. The first girl was Alana, a rather tall and almost skinny girl. When I knelt down on her right side to approach her ribs with my fingers, she trembled slightly in anticipation. She reacted strongly, and this even increased when I touched her armpits: she erupted in a high-pitched squeal. But her feet didn't seem to be extremely sensitive; tickling her soles just elicited a sweet giggle from her.

Kailana was next. I decided to attack her with both hands on her sides from behind. She almost fell out of the other girls' grip, her laughter piercing the air. The same shrill laughter followed the first touch of her soles. Hmm, nice reactions, but I didn't like the sound of her voice. Keona, on the other hand, showed a beautifully melodious laughter and even stronger reactions, no matter where I tickled her.

One by one, I tickled all the twelve wonderful girls, and the decision became more and more difficult. All were excruciatingly ticklish, and every one of them could have participated in any beauty contest. Soon I became afraid of standing up between the tickle tests to move to the next girl, as my shorts displayed an embarrassing bulge at the front. The girls must have noticed it, too, but they only smiled knowingly, which made me relax a bit.

After I had reached the end of the row, I was still unable to choose the three most ticklish girls, although I had narrowed down the number to five of twelve. So I asked to get a second try with those five to reach the final choice. The Queen smiled approvingly, and I took my time to test my favorites. My hands explored every nook and cranny of their ticklish bodies, counted each rib for a dozen times, dabbled in extremly sensitive, smooth armpits, took care of each delicious toe (with the eager assistance of my tongue), and caressed each wrinkle of the high-arched soles. They elicited a cacophony of sounds, a turmoil of ticklish emotions, a hysteric ballet of twitching muscles. The girls guffawed, giggled, squealed, and pleaded, they squirmed and wriggled and jolted, but the restraining arms were strong and my fingers were well-practised in the art of tickling.

Finally, I reached my decision on who were the ticklish girls: Leilani, Miliani, and Keona. They had almost passed out during the exhausting test. I don't know who sweated more, the girls or I. The Queen sensed our condition and moved the whole party over to the beach, where we had a refreshing swim in the lagoon, followed by an invigorating sunbath. The other girls horsed around and splashed like kids in the pool, everybody was so free and happy here.

Dawn was already painting the beach in pastel colors when the flares were lighted. They surrounded a group of palm trees which stood in a perfect triangle. Between them, helpful hands had suspended three hangmats with some unique features: Additional ropes secured them to the base of the palms to prevent them from swinging around too much, and more ropes were tied to the head and foot ends to fetter wrists and ankles.

My three contest winners lay down on these hangmats and let themselves get tied there without a trace of reluctance. The Queen resumed her explanations: "Big honor for girls, be sacrifice to gods. Nine girls now tickle three girls until sun has sunk in sea." Ah, now the sacrificial ceremony was about to begin. The nine ticklers were the remaining girls from the contest, and they wore a big smile on their face when they started the ritual tickling.

The procedure showed that my choice had been correct: They were the most ticklish girls I had ever met. At first, each girl's feet were tickled one after the other, to enable the auditorium to enjoy each individual reaction. Then, all three girls underwent a simultaneous foot-tickling to elicit a chorus of hilarity. This tactics was repeated with every imaginable tickle-spot: ribs, sides, tummy, armpits, and as the hangmats provided full access from all sides, the buttocks were tickled, too, from beneath. The latter torture was particularly funny, because the bound girls jumped around like fish in a net.

To my utter disappointment, the sun settled rather fast in these southern latitudes, the whole ceremony lasted less than an hour. However, I bet that the sacrificed girls were all too happy about the end of their torture. Nevertheless, the gleam in their eyes told me in no uncertain terms that they had enjoyed their ordeal. The bronze skin wore typical red blotches of lust around the breasts and necks, and their walk had gained a langorous swaying quality as they moved towards me.

The Queen spoke a final prayer to the gods and put her hand gently to the forehead of each girl in a blessing gesture. Then she turned to me: "Now Master, we hope you like Tikili Island. Big honor for us that you are here. Please one more favor: Please accept these three girls as servants for night. Even bigger honor for girls and for us. Yes?"

Now, my mind was in a frenzy: I was really getting these three extremely beautiful and highly ticklish girls as a present for the whole night? Wow, I was speechless! But the promising smiles of my "servants" made me feel right again, and I nodded thankfully.

All the people around me beamed and applauded until the Queen interrupted: "Thank you, Master! Let me give you another present: This chain made out of twelve sea shells, one shell for one girl of ceremony. This to remind you of today!" And she donned a wonderfully crafted necklace around my neck, made of small, shiny sea shells with a fluffy red feather between each of them. I was overwhelmed with so much hospitality.

We had a huge dinner around large campfires, more girls danced, everybody passed me the finest tidbits, and I was hugged and kissed countless times. My three servants read every wish from my eyes, and when the feast had ended, they followed me into my hut, cutely giggling.

Arrived there, the three beauties performed a special dance for me, highly sensuous and seductive. At the end, they took off their palm frond skirts and fell on me, undressing me as well, while their fingers tickled every square inch of my body. When I was as naked as them, they surrounded me in a tender hug from all sides and kissed me. They giggled when they noticed my obvious excitement, but they didn't lok embarrassed at all. Instead they concentrated their caresses on my most erogenous body parts.

But that was decidedly to fast for me, so I started to tickle them. After another brief tickle fight, one of the girls produced two seagull feathers out of nowhere and chatted excitedly in their native tongue. I had no idea what this meant, but the other girls unterstood. Together, they held the third girl's ankles apart and lifted them up into the air. Ah, I was to use the feathers on her! And I had an idea where she wanted me to use them. But I couldn't resist to feather-tickle her whole upper body first, she was too delightfully ticklish to skip the foreplay. Her friends took care of the highly sensitive soles in the meantime, which brought the tortured girl's laughter to a feverish frenzy.

When I felt that she had been tickled enough, my feathers circled around her fragrant venus flower. That changed the pitch of her voice to a low moan, interrupted by sweet giggles. My feathers danced about the delicate area in unpredictable spirals, touching her lust pearl every now and then. Whenever I touched her most sensitive spot, she let out a gasp, and her eyes told me how aroused she already was. The to other girls had turned to a gentle tongue-tickling of her toes and arches, which spurred on her lust even more. When I felt her climax approach, I made both feather tips dance madly on her pink button. She closed her eyes, her hips bucked like electrocuted, and with an unearthly moan from deep within, she thrashed around in the orgasm of her life. Her lust waves arrived in a seemingly endless row, and it took them several minutes to get over.

The two ankle-holding girls and I hugged and kissed her tenderly, but not for long: The other girls had become so horny in the sexy procedure that they actually squabbled about whose turn it was next. I told them to settle that point in a mutual tickle fight, and they fell on each other to tickle the opponent into submission. Another row of orgasm tickling followed, and another gang tickling, and another tickle fight, and more orgasms (some of them my own)...

I don't remember all the details, the tickle orgy went on and on, my brain felt like being drunk, and my muscles had turned to jelly when we finally fell asleep, in a bundle of interlocked limbs and sweaty bodies.

When I woke up that morning, I was still revelling in the sweet dreams I had after that wonderful Tikili celebration. At first, I refused to open my eyes to relive my experience more lively.

But I was in for a shock when I finally allowed my eyelids to give way to the bright sunlight: This wasn't my palm frond hut on Tikili! At first I didn't realize where I really was, but then the truth hit home: I was in my bungalow on Fantasy Island, no doubt. Before I could wonder too much about that miraculous change of setting, somebody knocked at the door. It was the mysterious Mr. Rourke with his gnome-like servant Tatoo.

"Good morning, Sir. Did you sleep well? Your breakfast is being served on your verandah in a few minutes. I thought I'd better wake you up, as you wanted to sail around our island today."

"What??? Why... how... you mean..." I stuttered. I was totally nonplussed. After I had collected my wits, I burst out: "But that was yesterday! The boat shattered on the shoals, and I swam ashore a small nearby island called Tikili, and there was lots of friendly people, and my fantasy was fulfilled to perfection!" Mr Rourke smiled politely: "Sounds interesting. But there is no island near Fantasy Island, the next one is two hundred miles away. Your boat is ready at the jetty for you whenever you like."

"You mean... this wasn't reality? Just a dream? And my fantasy... is not yet fulfilled?" - "I don't know about your dreams, but your fantasy has still to be made real. Tomorrow, or the day after maybe. It is supposed to happen as a surprise, you know. Today is reserved for your boat trip, as you desired. Have a beautiful day, Sir!" He turned to leave, and he left me speechless.

Tatoo, however, winked at me in an odd conspiratory way and pointed at his neck before he left. At first I didn't know what he meant, but then I realized it: My hands went to my own neck, and there it was! The beautiful necklace, made of sea-shells and purple feathers, given to me by the Queen of Tikili.

I began to wonder what the real surprise of Mr. Rourke would be like...

No story contributions from you? I'm sad that this promising concept should die so silently... :dropatear

Steady on beautiful girl

Dear Haltickling,
give us a few months to come up with something. We've been thinking and since we are only interested in f/f we have to come up with a scenario based on a show we never watched or saw, in a way we have no idea, on the basis of we are not sure.
We will work it out.
How about an evil catburglar?
Love,
Anna and Heather
:cool: :smilelove :twohugs: :twohugs:

Thanks, Anna and Heather, I appreciate it!

The basic assumption of the series is: You book a vacation on the mysterious Mr. Rourke's island, writing him about your most desired fantasy beforehand. Mr. Rourke has unfathomable ways to make your dream come true, including time travel and zero-time transportation to any location. People can dream of being somebody else, or to meet already deceased persons. More info about the series:http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-679/Fantasy_Island/

I'm looking forward to your story! :cool:

For what it's worth, I too have been kicking some ideas around. As a fan of the show, I like this idea of yours. I just need to find some time to put pen to paper (or keyboard to computer) and see what I can come up with.

I am assuming the idea is not to continue your story of what happens after "waking up" from the "dream", but to compose an "original" script for the show.

ctft2001 said:
I am assuming the idea is not to continue your story of what happens after "waking up" from the "dream", but to compose an "original" script for the show.
Correct, you've got it. The more original, the better! ;)

Excellent idea. A question, though. I've never seen the original, but I have seen a few episodes of the short- lived remake with Malcolm MacDowell and *drool* Mädchen Amick. Surely you wouldn't be opposed to a story stemming from that version, would you?
I feel kinda bad that this thread has been bogged down by too many replies, rather than actual stories... which, um, makes me wonder if I shoulda PM'd you rather than adding another reply.:confused:

Last edited:
Okay Hal (and others), here is my attempt. It is the first time I've tried writting a story to fit the motif of a TV show. I hope I did a good job and this works.

Mind Over Matter (M/F, a little F/F)

“Da plane, Da plane,” screamed Tattoo from the tower, while ringing its bell. A moment later Tattoo was in the jeep alongside Mr. Rourke on his way to greet the plane with guests coming to Fantasy Island.

“Good Morning Tattoo,” said Mr. Rourke.

“Good Morning, Boss.”

The two of them stepped out of the vehicle and watched as only one person, a man, exited the plane for a vacation on Fantasy Island.

“He looks sad and troubled boss. Is he?”

“Yes Tattoo, I’m afraid he is. Mr. Edward Richards. His whole life, he feels, he has done nothing more than take orders from others. Nothing more than an executive gopher.”

“What’s his fantasy boss?”

“For once in his life, Mr. Richards wants to feel that he is in complete control of everything. In short he wants to be able to control the movement of people and objects with his mind.”

“That’s my kind of fantasy, boss.”

“Is it Tattoo? Is it really? That kind of power brings with it both a lot of danger and a lot of responsibility.”

Tattoo just had a puzzled look on his face as Mr. Rourke picked up an alcoholic beverage, turned towards his guest, raised his glass in the motion of a toast and said, “I am Mr. Rourke, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island.”

Later that evening, Mr. Rourke stopped by the bungalow that was set aside for his guest and said, “I trust everything is to your liking?”

“Very good,” he continued, responding to Edward’s nod of approval. “This ring that I have is said to contain the many secrets of the greatest people in the world who believed in mind over mater. Put it on and your fantasy will begin.”

Edward Richards put the ring on. Still he had a displeased look on his face. “I don’t feel any different,” he said.

“Have faith Mr. Richards,” came the reply from Mr. Rourke. “Have faith in yourself. Have faith in Fantasy Island.”

The man with the fantasy entered the Fantasy Island casino. He was still skeptical but decided this would be a good place to find out if he had any powers. He walked over to the roulette wheel and decided to start off “small”. He placed a $1000 bet on 22 black. Then as the wheel was spinning, Edward concentrated with all his might and heard the call, “22, black—a winner.”.

He continued to bet and regardless of the game, roulette, blackjack, craps, he was able to get whatever he wanted, whatever he needed to win. He quickly amassed a total of over 5 million dollars, when he decided it was time for something new. He was obviously feeling much better about his “skill” and was feeling very confident.
Edward was not a violent man and certainly did not want to hurt anyone. What could he do to test his skills, he wondered, that would not harm anyone? Then a devilish smile crossed his lips. As part of the entertainment that was taking place that evening at the casino, Britney Spears was performing. Britney, for the first time in a long time, was playing before a packed house, standing room only. Edward watched the performance and after it was over, simply by wishing, he made Spears leave the stage and start walking through the casino. She stopped dead in her tracks right in front of Edward Richards and it seemed as if she was unable to move. Then while she was frozen, a female employee of the casino, a Hawaiian girl with beautiful features, passed by. This woman was of average height and regular build, not extremely busty, yet everything about her seem to be perfectly proportioned. She was the type of woman who simply gave off an aura of femininity and sexual appeal, even though seemingly she was no more “special” than any other attractive woman. Still, this employee confidently strode up to Ms. Spears, and reached out her hands and gently squeezed Britney’s ribs.

“Ooooh,” the singer gasped quietly and seductively as she slightly jumped. Edward realized that as he watched her ribs being squeezed, he forgot to concentrate on keeping Ms. Spears still, hence she was able to jump slightly. Now he concentrated on having the casino worker place a flat hand over Britney’s bare midriff and then very gently move her index finger around in a slow, torturous circular motion.

“MMMHAHAHAHA,” was the only sound coming from Britney. Her hips began to sway back and forth and her whole body began to rock, yet she was unable to move away from the prying finger, she was even unable to yell for help. Britney didn’t know why but she was helpless as the Polynesian woman began to dig harder into her bare midriff, inserting a finger into her navel at times and occasionally roughly squeezing the singer’s ribs and hips. Britney, who was laughing hysterically, wondered why no one in the casino was coming forward to help her but, unbeknown to her, Edward was keeping them all at bay.

The Hawaiian woman was just as confused as anyone yet she suddenly stopped, almost as quickly as she started. Then the singer heard herself say, much to her surprise, “Go back to your business everyone. This was just part of the show,” and Britney disappeared.

Edward turned to leave as well and jumped back a little as he found himself face to face with Mr. Rourke. “Mr. Richards,” the host quietly chastised him, “you have tremendous power. Try to use it for good”. Edward turned away for just a moment to comprise a response and while it was just a second later when he turned back around, he found the host was gone. While the host may have been gone, Tattoo walked up to him with a big smile on his face and said, “I thought you were using your powers for good.”

That evening there was a knock on Edward Richards’s door. Edward answered the door and was delighted to see Jennifer Aniston standing in front of him. “It worked,” he mumbled to himself.

“What,” Ms. Aniston asked with a confused look on her face, having no idea where she was, how she had gotten there, or he this man was. “I guess I must be lost,” she managed to stammer.

“That’s okay, please come in Ms. Aniston,” came the response. And, he quickly added, “I’m a big fan.”

“A fan huh?,” she said. “Well, I always have time for fans”. She came in and the two of them spoke for quite some time. She was quite taken with the tall muscular man standing in front of her with dark hair and a firm jaw. She hadn’t realized at first how attractive he was and she started propositioning him.

It wasn’t long before the two of them where in the bedroom and she was asking him to tie her up and tickle her. He was eager to oblige. After she was tied spread eagle to the bed, he took out a feather and lightly traced the outline of her naked body, starting at her head, going around her outstretched arm, stopping at her underarm for just an extra moment to pay it a little extra attention, down her sides, hips, legs, and again paying special attention to the soles of her feet, before bringing the feather up the otherside of her leg, stopping at her womanhood for some extra attention and then down the other leg around the other side of her body.

Jennifer was giggling and seemingly loving it, asking him not to stop. She was giggling and laughing non-controllably but she was being turned on to no end. Edward did the same thing a second time, only instead of using a feather, he used his tongue. “OOOW,” she kept saying, somewhere between a sexual moan of pleasure and a laugh. When Edward got to her vagina with his tongue, he worked it in, out and around, while gently finding a way to tickle her womanhood with his fingers as well. Jennifer was gasping and moaning now and pleading with Edward to enter her. It didn’t take long to convince him and as he did he began to tickle her breasts as well. One breast was being tickled around her nipple with the feather and the other one was being tickled on the underside with his fingers.

The two of them engaged in a night long love making session. The following morning, Jennifer needed to leave and Edward figured they would probably never see each other again. Again, after the actress left, Edward Richards found himself face to face with his host, who was shaking his head in displeasure.

“But, Mr. Rourke,” Edward protested, while it is true that I made her show up at my door, she was the one who initiated the lovemaking, the bondage and the tickling. Honestly, I had nothing to do with controlling her mind.” Mr. Rourke just shook his head in disbelief and with a “tsk, tsk” noise told his visitor that this was two strikes and one more and his fantasy would be over.

Edward found himself back in the Fantasy Island casino the next night. A huge smile was on his face as this fantasy was really fulfilling all his desires. He was rich thanks to his winnings at the casino, women were coming on to him, he had the chance to sleep with one of the most famous actresses in the world and he even was able to witness beautiful women being tickled, and to partake in the fun, he was a happy man. Long gone were the days where he felt he only existed to serve others. He knew he would never be the same.

This time it was a more confident Edward Richards that went in to the casino and once again started gambling. In game after game, at table after table, Edward was winning, and winning a lot. Many of the guests in the casino came over to watch, but it was one in particular that caught his attention. It was the Polynesian woman who had tickled Britney Spears the night before, that was watching him closely. She kept pushing her way in, and inching closer and closer to him, until she was next to him.

As he was playing, the woman leaned against him. She leaned forward, giving him an eyeful of her cleavage. Then she put an elbow on his should and firmly leaned her breasts against his arm. Edward was turned on, and having already broken the casino bank, decided it was time for him to leave, along with this sexy brunette, literally hanging on him.

It wasn’t long before the two of them were back at his place, naked on the bed. Once again, Edward decided to engage in one of his favorite pastimes or what was quickly becoming one as up until now he never had the courage to tickle a woman. He decided not to tie her up, but he would use his mind to keep her still. He began gently working his fingers on the soles of her feet. First, he gently moved one finger back and forth, in a slow motion.

The woman before him was laughing hard, she was ticklish. He then began running three of his fingers over her feet, digging in harder. “HEHEHEHE,” she laughed in what he though was one of the sexiest laughs he had ever heard.

Next Edward began running his finger in between her toes, sending this lovely woman into the next level of hysteria, “AHAHAHAHAHA, GODDDDDD, NOOOOOOOOO,” she screamed, but still laughing in her seductive manner. She tried to pull away from him, she tried to move her body forward, but she was stuck in this position and she didn’t know why.

When her feet had been good and tickled, he started gently running one finger on his right hand on the inside of this woman’s left leg and a finger on his left hand on the inside of her right leg. He went back to a slower motion and she went back to her laughter that sounded like “HEHEHEHEHE”. But, she also moaned, “MMMMMMM, please don’t stop.”

“I have no intentions of stopping,” came the reply as he continued to work his fingers towards this woman’s vagina. When he finally got there, he used one finger to gently tease, rub and tickle her clit. She was beyond ecstasy, laughing, giggling, moaning and not wanting this to end. She was tickled to her first orgasm.

After the orgasm, Edward decided it was time for something else and began to lie next to her. He was no longer tickling her, but he was rubbing, sucking and caressing her. Edward was able to make her body move just so, do exactly what he wanted it to do. He was able to make her experience the greatest pleasure she had every experienced, the kind of feeling most woman want to experience when they are intimate with a man they really care about, but the kind of feeling few truly achieve. Edward was able to make it feel as though every ounce of her body had thousands of nerve endings, each one in a heightened sense or arousal, all at the same time. And, this Polynesian goddess was loving every moment of it. So was Edward.

Edward awoke the next morning feeling very satisfied. He turned to his right expecting to see the woman he shared his bed with the night before next to him, but she was gone. In her place was a note that said, “Your lover has been kidnapped. I am angry and want revenge. Do exactly as I say and no one will get hurt”.

Edward was upset and taken aback. Even though it was just one night, he had truly fallen for this woman, and he didn’t even know her name. Edward then realized that with his power, he could find out who had kidnapped his lover and have her safely returned. He made it so that whoever had taken this woman would dial his phone number. Edward picked up the phone and was surprised to hear the voice of Britney Spears on the other end.

Before he could do anything, however, he found himself face-to-face with Mr. Rourke.

“I warned you Mr. Edwards,” said the host. “That is your third strike and I am ending your fantasy right now and taking away your power.”

“But, Mr. Rourke,” the guest protested, “I didn’t force the woman last night to do anything and she is in great danger. She has been kidnapped and I need my powers to get her back.”

“I am sorry,” came the reply. “You are welcome to stay on Fantasy Island, but you no longer have any special powers.”

“With out them, how will I get her back,” asked Mr. Edwards.

“I don’t know,” said Mr. Rourke. “Perhaps you will think of something, hmm.”

Edward Richards was angry and felt cheated. Part of him wanted to leave Fantasy Island immediately. Still, he knew he couldn’t. It was his fault that this Polynesian goddess had been captured. He had made her tickle Britney Spears and apparently she was upset and wanted revenge. She couldn’t go to the police or do anything in front of other people because there was a whole casino full of people that heard her say the tickling was just part of the act. Still, she wanted revenge. The problem was Edward had lost his powers. Yes it was unfair and Mr. Rourke had no right to do it, but this was the reality he was facing.

Edward decided to take action into his own hands. He went to the casino and told the manager that Britney had accidentally dropped a beautiful necklace while she was standing in front of him and he had picked it up. He then pulled a million dollar necklace from his pocket (having won so much money from the casino, Edward was able to buy expensive and fancy jewelry, the kind Britney might wear and since he felt guilty for creating the mess he was willing to spend whatever he’d have to.) He told the manager he needed to know where she was staying because he was sure she would want the necklace as quickly as possible and he didn’t want the singer to be concerned for an extra minute. Miraculously, he managed to get the location of the singer’s whereabouts.

Having done some work for a locksmith back in the real world (one of the many jobs where he served as a gopher) it didn’t take him long to break in. When he did, he quietly searched the house and upon peaking into her bedroom was treated to a unique sight. There was the woman he had spent the previous night with tied down, almost in a hog-tie position except her head was pushed a little further down and her ass was sticking a little further up. Britney was standing over this woman with a featherduster in her hand, running it over one of her captor’s asschecks and then the other and she was screaming, “HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!!!”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAAAHHPPPP, PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHSE STAHAHAHAHP,” was the only reply she was getting.

Britney continued tickling with the featherduster and while using the feather duster on her asscheck began to run her index finger from her other hand along the inside of her asscrack. “STOP!!,” the Hawaiian woman screamed, “I can’t tahahahke anymore, HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA, OOOHAHAHAH.”

“But you’re going to have to bitch,” screamed the singer as she kept up the tickle attack. This is payback.”

Edward Richards was trying to formulate a plan in his head as how to save his lover when Britney’s cat approached him. Absentmindedly he began to pet the cat, thinking to himself, “I’ve always wanted to play with Britney’s pussy.” As he was petting the cat, the cat meowed and Britney looked up surprised to discover Edward watching.

Edward did not know what to do and decided to come clean and explain that this woman had no control over her actions, he was making her do everything. He pleaded for the singer to let her go, and if she was still mad, Edward would serve the singer instead.

Ms. Spears was actually quite amused over the whole situation and started laughing. Edward decided to offer the singer the one million dollar necklace he had purchased as a peace offering. Britney declined at first but soon realized that Edward would truly feel better if she took the piece of expensive jewelry, so she agreed. The three of them then stayed there conversing, partying, and having a good time.

Edward Richards was heading back to the plane to leave Fantasy Island when he stopped to say goodbye to Mr. Rourke and Tattoo.

“I’m terrible sorry Mr. Richards,” said Mr. Rourke. I forgot that there were other people on the Island who also had fantasies that intersected with yours. I now remember you did not do anything to abuse your power.”

“That’s okay Mr. Rourke,” said the guest. “You actually gave me a sense of confidence and showed me that I did not need any special powers to be able to help people, fix problems and do things that needed to be done.”

“Perhaps you can talk about it on the plane with the other guests who are leaving. I think you know Ms. Spears. Her fantasy was to recapture the excitement of playing before a packed house and to once again experience all of the pleasures and aggravations that go along with being a top performer. Then there is Ms. Rachel Green. She looks a lot like Jennifer Aniston and her fantasy was to actually become the actress for the weekend. Finally, I forgot that the woman working in the casino was actually not one of our employees. Her name is Nalani Lei. Her fantasy was to be dominated by a powerful and handsome male. Working at the casino was just her cover. Again, I am sorry,” said Mr. Rourke as all the guests headed toward the plane.

“You forgot boss,” questioned Tattoo. “You don’t forget anything. This was all part of your plan to make Mr. Edwards realize his fantasy without any special powers.”

“Is that what you think Tattoo? I’m glad you have such faith in me.”

Meanwhile on the plane, Nalani Lei told Edward Richards that she wanted to get to know him better and that next time, she would time him up and tickle him in his most sensitive spots. Edward Richards felt a swelling between his legs and couldn’t wait to get back home for the fun to begin.

THE END!

I really think this was a great idea that just never seemed to really take off. I was hoping that by bumping it back up, it might spark some interest, and take off. I look forward to seeing what people come up with.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back