• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

At the punk show.

Daveisnotapunk

TMF Novice
Tonight was on of the greatest shows I've been to in a while. If any of you guys out there get a chance to go see AFI, do it!!!! This wasnt the first time I've seen these guys, just one of the best. Except for when I saw them with Rancid. Ok, so here goes. It was packed, there was just enough room to breath by the end of the night. And barely. Lots of cute girls all over the place, sexy punkers and trendy 'barbie' type girls. So anyways, before the show, when we were waitng for the first band to come on, I found myself next to these two girls. One, a blonde and a little too thin, but nice all the same, was wearing a tight red shirt that showed her cute litte tummy and tight jeans. The other was a sexy latina. She had on a white shirt that fit her just right, and the same for her pants. I really wasnt paying much attention to them until I heard the latina say, "He was tickling me." And I know that you guys just love it when attractive females even mention anythign that has to do with tickling. Well I do too. So when I heard the word, my ear was stuck on their converstation. The next thing that she said was, "And I'm so ticklish. Do you know how ticklish I am?" And the other girl responed with a very enthusiastic yes. The first girl started describing the scene where the tickling took place, but they were tuning the gutiars on stage so I couldnt hear. The next thing I heard from the converstation was where the guy, whenever the tickling took place, was tickling her. And here comes the best part, the latina girl started to demostrate on her friend where she herself had been tickled. The latina girl grabbed the other ribs and then her waist and finally started to reach under her arm. At that time I was so into their conversation that I must have subconsously moved toward them. I came to this conclusion because when the girl got up to the other girls under arm, she jumped back right into me. The tickled girl turned around and apologized for bumping into me and then told me that she was tickled. My arm was right down by her side so I thought, hey why not. So I said, "You're ticklish hun?" And gave herside a little squweese. The girl smiled at me and I smiled back. We exchange names and talked a little bit, untill the band started and she was lost in the crowd of moving bodies. Well I just wanted to share this with you because it was a great show and I got in a littl tickle. Now of course I dont just go tickle complete strangers all the time, however I dont usually get bumped by girls that are talking about tickling and then tickled. So I ask you guys, hearing about and understanding the situation, could you blame me? LOL. Damn it was show.

Cool story! Nice little concert tickle you got in there. Perhaps next time a cutie will crowd-surf in your direction leaving herself vunerable! Think of the possibilities... a bare middriff...maybe some easy-access sandals or flip-flops...

;)

I hate it when people crowd surf, always kicking you i the head from behind. And the girls probably have enough jerks groping them as it is. But yeah, I've thought about doing, never have.

Yeah, you've got a point. It was just a humorous idea. I'm too chicken to actually try something like that. And you're right, there's probably a bunch of other guys out there that would be reaching out to violate female crowd surfers in not so favorable and innocent ways.

Daveisnotapunk, Cool story to bad you couldn't hook up with that girl.

Excellent story...I would love to her a woman say the word tickle from out of the blue and then demonstrate on her friend...:forgive me..I'm jealous:: :(

A

Hey man your lucky i was so close to getting to seeing AFI live. Unfortunately something came up.:mad: I wanted to see AFI too!:mad:
Nice story though:cool:

Bah...I too hate most crowd surfers. Right when you're least expecting it...BAM...one lands on your head. The only time I don't dislike them is when it is a cute girl surfing around...and not some over-drugged sweaty shirtless guy...with HEAVY BOOTS on, uggg. Anyways, crowd surfers give excellent opportunities for quick tickles. Many-a-times while passing a girl around, I have "accidently" squeezed their sides, even wiggled my fingers under their arms once or twice. It is great to hear their reactions. A couple of weekends ago, one of the local radio stations around here held their all day annual music festival...except this year it was a two day thing. Well, during Adema I think it was(Who put on a good show, I might add), I witnessed something amazing. While keeping a watchful eye out for crowd surfers, I noticed this cute burnette girl surfing a little ways to the left of me. She was fully clothed, wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and a shirt that covered almost all of her belly. As she was being passed, some guy reached up and took her shoes off her feet. This got my full attention. He then (at least I think it was the same guy, it might have been someone different) pulled her socks halfway off her feet and began tickling the bare part of one of her feet. Now thats guts. She started to squirm like crazy. Even though the girl was too far away for me to actaully hear anything, I could tell she was laughing pretty hard. Didn't last too long, but it was still nice. Now, if only that could have happened closer to me...

Still out of respect for the girls, I can't bring myself to tickle them when they pass over head. But man I do hate it when some one just comes from no where and kicks you in the head. I try to pull them down when they come around. Next time they come to town, go see them. Its soo worth it, even though Davey dresses gothic and looks like a fag...

Re: Crowd Surfer w/o shoes

Almost makes you envy those people who don't share our little kink...they can tickle without feeling nervous or embarassed. Really a pity, but at least in this case the tickling didn't go to waste. :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back