• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

October(tickle)fest

professor tickl

My fellow ticklephiles,

After the loss from the tickle community of our beloved Laugher a group of us have decided to plan a fall tickling gathering anyway. The date as of now is October 2, 2004 with a location to be announced, somewhere in Metro Detroit. Suggestions made to us include: 1) holding the gathering somewhere in the burbs where the ladies in particular may feel more comfortable travelling - epsecially first-timers 2) strongly encouraged more evenly balanced male:female ratios 3) email RSVPs 4)" sport jacket/business causal/tie optional" dress code especially for the guys (let's face it- the way we dress affects our behavior . . . .not to mention fellas, wouldn't you like to see the ladies decked out in turn? . . can't expect what you aren't willing to give yourself, right).

Anyway, just suggestions. The planning is early but has got to move fast as the date is approaching soon. Feedback, suggestions, input, RSVPs etc. would be VERY much appreciated. Let's hope for a great turnout at the next Motown tickle party.

Cordially yours,

Professor Tickle

I think that's a great idea. Agent X does host some great parties but maybe it is time to move them out to the burbs. I think maybe more females would show up. I know that if it were for The Laugher to take me to my first party or my friend jbfoottickler, I probably wouldn't have gone to any of the parties that I've gone to.

I think that it's a great idea to have a 50/50 of the male/female ratio. The last few parties there were more girls showing up but the last party in May, I was the only gal to be tickled. I'm definately not complaining about that. I sure can't get enough tickling. But it would have been nice to see more girls there. I'm sure that the guys who attended the party agree with me.

I would suggest having the party somewhere like maybe Troy. We could rent a hotel room. First find out how many people would be attending for sure, find out how much a suite would be, charge people x amount of money and go from there. Oct 2nd is just around the corner so we need to get the ball rolling. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Hey, I want another birthday tickling this year..hehehheheh

gigglegal76 aka sneeki-girl

Excellent idea!

Great idea! First, though, who would be organizing this, and whom should we contact to be on the guest list?

I myself would love to attend, having just gone to my first Gathering at NEST this year. Let me know who to contact. Since I will be travelling quite a distance (from Fairbanks AK), I'll need to know soon if everything is "go" for me to attend.

Best wishes. WP

Hi WP,

You can contact us at [email protected] The party will be Saturday Oct 2nd. We will let you know the place and other details as soon as possible.

Thanks,
gigglegal76

I have finally finished putting together a new Motown Tickle Party website. You can find it at http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/mtp

Don't forget, if you are interested in coming to the party on Saturday Oct. 2nd, 2004 please email us at [email protected] to be put on the mailing list.

Thanks,

Hi Everyone,

Well the time is just around the corner now for the Motown Tickle Party #6. Please send your rsvps to [email protected] so we can put you on the mailing list. The party is going to be awesome. You'll be sorry that you missed it ;-)

Any further news?

Hi, just curious if there is any further news on the Motown Party on October 2 2004? I have my ticket to Chicago in hand, and will drive to Detroit from there. If my email address is missing, drop me a Private Message and I'll note you back.
Best wishes. WP

Hi WP,

Professor Tickle should be sending out the info to everyone this week. He's just waiting to confirm one thing first.

Looking forward to seeing you at the party :)

The Motown Party #6 is just 4 weeks away. We have confirmed where it's being held at. If you are interested in coming please send email to [email protected] We will be taking final head count the last week of September.

Hope to see you there

Hi Everyone,

The Motown Party #6 is now in the past. Thank you to those of you who showed. It sure was a lot of great fun.

Professor Tickle and I are going to be discussing the next Motown Party. It'll be sometime in the spring. Keep an eye out for it on the Motown Tickle Party site at http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/mtp

Thanks

Ok my sweetie gigglegal... I'm totally ready to get the ball rolling on this one as I haven't been to a gathering yet! Eeek! Let's get the party started!

Kitten

Yep, Kitten, it was a great Gathering. Get to the next one if you can! Best wishes. WP

Oh Worldpilot, have NO fear... I'll be there!!!!! (with heels on)

kitten

wooohooo kitten I sure can't wait!!! You are going to have so much fun at the next gathering. But I cannot wait to get my hands on you before then ;) :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back