• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narin---Marauder and Dave's Excellent Adventure (Part One)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
I pronounce this to be the greatest story I've ever read. Now, I'm late for work!

Wow!

Gentleman,

What a lethal pair you make. Your collaboration on this story is a work of genius. I am blown away at how well your writing styles mesh.

Thank you for another solid piece of tickle torture fiction!

BRAVO!

Morandilas
Tales from the Asylum Magazine
http://www.mtjpub.com

*applause*

Good job guys!

It took a lot of work and coordination but you managed to crank it out, which is no small feat working under the conditions you did! ;)

I don't think I'll be able to wear my dragon t-shirt anymore without thinking of the story though! Oh well, a small price I suppose.

I'm looking forward to part 2! (I think)

Narin

In Public....

Narin, I know I said this before, but I wanted to say it publicly.

I am in love with you.

(He he he...had you going there, didn't I?;) )

Seriously, thanks so much for helping to add realism to this work. It was like giving birth for Marauder and I, and it couldn't have come out half as good without you, sweetie.

:kiss kiss:: Thanks.

And as for Part two......

Oog. :D

Yeah, giving birth... and you weren't even there to coach our breathing or hold our hands! *sniff* Well, okay, so it wasn't exactly like giving birth. But it sure involved a lot of thrashing and screaming and it left an awful mess (I spilled coffee over my desk while making the last changes, so there!)

But setting those issues aside, I can't wait to tackle the next part... 'PRESS!!! PRESS!!! Oh, you're so brave, so brave... breathe!' Well, maybe I should wait until I'm awake and sober again.

On a side note: I just tried to shave. When I had removed the cream from my face, I noticed that not only was the stubble still present, but also that I still had the protective cover over my razor. See? I need to wake up...

Great work, I look forward to part two.

Myriads

Now that Narin's a celebrity of sorts, I thought I'd bump this up and let some new people read it.

Marauder, now we HAVE to do a Part 2! :whip:

I'm suddenly wondering if Marauder and I get royalties for the screenplay...:veryhappy:

Who says Marauder and I don't? What, you thought that was fictional???

Seriously, I'm starting to like the idea of doing something between the story and the video...

Any ideas? (clean ones?)

Oh, and by the way, Biscuit...I don't think Jeff would like the Dave mask. And the parrot would most likely get nailed by the swinging lightsaber.....

Biscuit, I am seriously starting to think that there is someone out there as disturbed as I am...

A twisted sense of humor worth more than money and remember;

A mind is a terrible thing.....

Don'T?

Don't ya'll have better things to do with your time than write a lame story about someone you'll never meet?

Just wondering

Tron

So you read through the whole thing and all the responses just to say that? I mean, in order to know it's lame, you must have read it all, right?

As for writing about someone you might never meet, what about the slew of stories about Sarah Michelle Gellar, Britney Spears, Shannon Elizabeth, Liz Hurley, Heidi Klum....shall I go on?

But of course....you never read those, right? :sowrong:

Great Story!

Wow! I don't even care if there is a Part II. I don't know Dave, Marauder, or Narin, but after reading that, I sure feel like I do. Narin sounds like the ultimate ticklee, and who better to rake her over the coals than a couple of Masters like these two.

Great story guys...great story. I feel lucky to have read it.

Thanks laughter-n-love. And quick trivia note. You know the guy who wrote your quote?

He eventually killed himself after writing it.

Just a useless bit of insignificant information for the day;)

Nope

Actually I read the first paragraph, saw it was a lame fantasy and stopped reading it. I tickle women in real life. Some have been beautiful, some not so beautiful. Either way they were all ticklish. I also don't read stories about celebs. I figure why bother? Most are pretty darn lame and again, neither they nor I will tickle any of those women. True stories are cool. Some of the fiction is cool. But not these lame attempts at tickling fantasies of real life women neither you or I will never meet.

Tron :)

Hey, Neutron, I've tickled every single woman I've ever been with, and I still like my fantasies. It was fun to write, and if you think it's lame, then don't read anymore of anything that couldn't possibly be true.

I've written tons of stories pertaining to abject fantasies about kidnapping and tickle-torture. Because I won't actually go out and kidnap someone, I guess they're lame stories too, huh?:zzzzz:

Yeah Biscuit, the squirrels are harder to hit, but they don't shoot back.....

Maybe laser-guided acorns??:D

First of all, great job guys!!!!!!!!! I give you an A+!!!!!
Second of all, oh how I envy Narin!!!! I wish it were me!!!!!! Oh well, that's life. I must admit I've never been as excited about ticklng as I am right now!!!!LOL!! Narin, you little she-devil!! Oh, how I envy you!! :D :( You wanna what?:wow:

Awesome story!

Gentlemen, that was one of the best stories that I've ever read. Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to reading Part 2!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back