• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessica Biel!

jugglertx

TMF Poster
Hi All,

In today's Eonline Starboards section, Jessia Biel was interviewed. The Question below was the first one listed from her interview. Congrats to firehawk702 for getting this one in!

From firehawk702: Hi, Jessica. I think you're an absolute fox, with a great smile and laugh. Can you please tell us if your feet are ticklish and where you're most ticklish?
No, my feet are not ticklish, even though I love to have them played with. I am most ticklish in my armpits and on my kneecaps.

jugglertx

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: E Online rules! If only they had these Q&A's more often.

OMG!!!!! AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME! I love this girl. She is one of the hottest out there and I have been dying to know where she is ticklish. I am now dizzy knowing her armpits are ticklish. Freaking great find! Any link?

Yes, we all appreciate the info! I'm always disappointed to find out that a favorite celeb is not ticklish on the feet, but she just about makes up for it by saying that she likes to have them played with. I could play with her feet all day!

:eek: HOLY SHITT!!! I can`t believe she answered my question.

It`s the first time I ever got the question answerd.:)

Really tremendous find sir; well done and congratulations! By the way, is this the majorly long-ass line to play with Jessica Biel's feet?

Oops "serving" not server! Well there went my joke because of a little typo. Oh well. Does this mean I have to go back to the end of the line now? :( ;)

I don't wanna play with her feet.

Dallas, you can always edit your topic, click the edit button and fix your mistake. Just letting you know in case you didn't.

Excellent find!

Great work, firehawk702! I'm glad one of us was able to get the question in.

Rockauthor

Wow...great one! Jessica is a babe and her denial/affirmation makes it sound pretty authentic. Hats off to Firehawk and to juggler for bring it here.

YES. Great job indeed FireHawk. I have been wondering about her for a long time. And when I saw her tickle Beverly on 7Th Heaven, I was trying to ue the force so that Beverly would tickle her back. All to no avail. Oh well, at least we know now. Later.

Derkundis,

First off, congrats on your 71/2 year thread resurrection. That might be a record :hmm:

Second, can you tell us anything about the circumstances accompanying the photo of Jessica which you posted? What's going on there?

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Perhaps no one knows HOW to tickle her feet. I would LOVE to, at least, TRY to tickle her feet. I don't take anyone's 'word for it'. I need to prove it to myself. Besides, if she really IS NOT ticklish on her feet, I will DEFINITELY 'play' with them, since I am also a bare soles lover.
Ther picture looks like the guy that is blindfolded is SMELLING her armpit. She seems to be laughing because it's so silly, not because he's tickling her. This, of course, is my own personal opinion & I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Derkundis,

First off, congrats on your 71/2 year thread resurrection. That might be a record :hmm:

Second, can you tell us anything about the circumstances accompanying the photo of Jessica which you posted? What's going on there?

Thanks,

dig dug dog

Thanks for congrats, it's true I'm not a very active TMF user :)

About picture, I don't know what was happened there. I found this photos in Google images...

Awesome find!!! Jessica Beil is my celebrity crush. And being that I am an upperbody fan and nothing is sexier then a smooth, ticklish underarm..her being most ticklish on her underarms just made me love her even more..ah...to be Justin Timberlake for a day.................................

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back