• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A true encounter with Jennifer*

mgctouch

2nd Level Red Feather
The following story is short and true. I have changed the names* of the people involved but the short sweet facts are true.

I was visiting my niece, Tara*, last night and I had brought the DVD to A FISH CALLED WANDA to watch with her.

She told me that her best friend, Jennifer*, was coming to stay the night. I asked if it would be okay to watch the movie with them and she sad it was a great idea.

When Jennifer arrived, we went to the store so they could buy some goodies. Then we returned to watch the movie.

Before we started the movie, My youngest niece, Nikki*, came in to ask Tara for some help starting a lanyard. While Tara helped Nikki, I sat on the bed next to Jennifer.

Jennifer is a very pretty and petite woman. She is approximately 5'4" and 115 pounds wet. She is very thin and I couldn't help but notice her perfectly pedicured feet. She was now sitting next to me on the bed and one foot was in striking distance.

I gently dragged my finger on her right foot and she laughed and jerked her foot away - only to put it back. I tickled her again with the same sweet resuts.

After about 4 tickles, I changed my tactics and I tickled her left foot. She had been sitting on her left foot but there was enough exposed for me to get a clean shot. With that, Jennifer fell back on the bed and I was overjoyyed to find two beautiful feet trapped in my arms.

I quickly, but gently, tickled the tops and bottoms of each foot. I noticed that she was laughing a very sweet laugh but she was not making a major effort to free herself - just the manditory playful struggles but no real attempt to get away.

As I tickled her feet (for close to three minutes) she playfully called out, "Tara, Help me!". Tara's wonderful reply was, "I'm busy. Take care of yourself".

It was time for another change in tactics. I gently squeezed Jennifer's knees and thighs and eventually found her tender hips. She went ballistic. Again, though, I couldn't help but notice that she was not really trying to get away - she was just very ticklish.

I playfully squeezed her sides and she was laughing and laughing and enjoying it.

Then I moved behind her and rolled her onto me where I proceeded to wiggle my fingers into her protected armpits. She gave a valliant effort to keep her arms down but my fingers found their target and she was laughing hard and sweet. I was very careful not to leave her tender tummy out of the tickling and she continued with her sweet, wonderful laughter.

In all, I probably tickled Jennifer for about 5 - 10 minutes and it was wonderful. She never complained and she was very happy afterwards.

This was not the first time I tickled her but it was the best tickle to date. My niece has already confirmed that she enjoys it.

There is nothing like a ticklee who absolutely enjoyes being tickled, has a very sweet laugh and doesn't protest no matter how much it tickles!

I hope you enjoyed this true story as much as I enjoyed the actual event.

mgctouch said:
In all, I probably tickled Jennifer for about 5 - 10 minutes and it was wonderful. She never complained and she was very happy afterwards.
I'll bet she wasn't the only one in the room that was very happy. ;)

mgctouch said:
There is nothing like a ticklee who absolutely enjoyes being tickled, has a very sweet laugh and doesn't protest no matter how much it tickles!
Brother, you've said a mouthful! :D

You definately got that right, Sole Seeker. I only wish that I had more opportunities to be there when she is visiting.

Oh well, it is definatley the stuff memories are made of!

I never give ages. Just know that I am 42 and the Jennifer* was old enough for me to post about. If it eases your mind any, she was fully clothed, other than her pretty bare feet.

mgctouch said:

Sweetie, you just described me perfectly;) :D

Re: Re: A true encounter with Jennifer*

Iluv2Btickled said:
Sweetie, you just described me perfectly;) :D

I wish that I could have the pleasure of an encounter with you, too! Me thinks that it would be, shall we say, perfect! :p :p :p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back