• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April, Part 1ish

violentj22

After reading many great stories, I figured I’d contribute with one. I was reminiscing this weekend about 4th of July weekend of last year and decided to use that situation, as it’s one of the best. This one may turn out kinda long. J
It was one of those chance meetings. My band was playing at one of those Reality Check anti-smoking shindigs for a bunch of local schools at one of the local parks. Being a smoker I felt somewhat hypocritical, but hey, it was a show. The band before us was one of those run of the mill, bubblegum poppy (pseudo) punk bands. The crowd adored them. Us being considerably heavier I knew they were going to hate us and I was loving it (when they don’t like you simply cuz you’re too heavy, you’ve done your job). As we were setting up, the crowd began to disperse. We decided screw it, we’ll change up the set list and open with our fastest, heaviest song just for fun. The time came, and as soon as the first note was hit, something unexpected happened. They flocked to the stage like dropping a magnet next to a bunch of metal shavings. After the set, I could see kids lined up to get a CD and bullshit with us. I was breaking down my equipment and I heard my name shouted from the front of the stage. I looked up to see who it was and realized that I did not know this girl. The first words I ever spoke to her were “How the hell do you know my name??” She held up the CD case she just picked up (we didn’t sell our CD’s, we gave them away), and pointed to the booklet inside. Clever girl, I thought. I shot her a smile and the “hold on just a sec” hand signal, and quickly broke down the rest of my stuff.
We finished loading up the truck and all went to go mingle and do the PR thing. I approached her and extended my hand. She had a look that really captured my attention. Standing about 5’9”, slightly taller than me, she was a very slender girl. Donning button down flannal shirt and a pair of ripped jeans and an old pair of Vans. Her ears were slightly gauged and the small jewel in her nose sparkled as she smiled at me. Her light brown hair was tied back to a pony tail and her very trustworthy hazel eyes looked through a pair of thin, wire-frame glasses. She had a fair complexion, some light freckles decorated the top of her round nose and she had a pouty bottom lip that would make your knees buckle if she gave you one of those sad puppy dog looks. Her voice was sweet, yet confident. “Hey, I’m April. Sorry to startle you back there, I’ve always been a big bass fan. I like your style, heavy as hell but kept it funky and groovy.” I thanked her for the compliment and we began to bullshit for a while about music. Our favorite bands and artists and the bands that we thought were just completely lame. “She’s got a great head on her shoulders.” I thought. A very intelligent, highly well-spoken girl with a rebellious, smartass nature. A laid-back slacker of a girl who ended up valedictorian of her class. It came time to get rolling, so we exchanged e-mails and numbers and went on our way. On the ride home a slight discomfort came across me, though knowing that technically she was legal and very mature I felt she was just too young for me, but being still a bit messed up after a recent horrible break up, the feeling passed pretty quick.
We talked on and off for a long time online and on the phone as our schedules at the time were very busy, and it wasn’t until about a year and a half later in at the end of May that we actually hung out for the first time since the show. We were talking about how much she wanted to hear our newer stuff and all that but she never had time to make it out to another show. I told her that we happened to be playing that upcoming weekend and she very happily responded that she’d be there. She showed up, looking great as ever and cheered us on through the set. Afterward, we were in front of the stage talking and made plans to hang out again that week. Departure time came and she grabbed me, gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and said “Call me!” as she quickly left. We hung out here and there throughout the month of June at the token outdoor summer hot spots and tourist towns in our area. As the 4th of July approached, she told me about some great fireworks right in her town they have every year, and we went. As we lie on the blanket among the “ooohs” and “ahhhs” she straddled me and gave me a long kiss, then returned to her spot without saying a word. The show ended and we got back in my car so I could drop her off at her house. She said “oh wait, I’m house sitting tonight for my parents friends, it’s not that far from my house, you should come in back and take a swim, they’ve got an awesome pool!” I took up the offer and we headed there. We went in the house, changed (I always have a swimsuit and towel in my trunk during the summer.) and headed to the pool. We dove in, and relaxed as we had one of our “lame-ass band” conversations. During a break in the conversation, she did a handstand right next to me, so naturally with her lovely slender, smooth, long toed bare feet right there (and the curiosity weighing heavy over the last month), I snuck in a quick stroke. Her foot twitched and wiggled and quickly lowered back into the water, her head emerging a second later with a “shame on you” look on her face. “Not cool!” she said “My feet are sooooo ticklish!” and giggled. I responded with “Oh yeah? What about here?” and lunged at her sides. She shrieked and curled up in a ball and managed to swim away from me. “Hehe” she giggled, “I got away” and stuck her tongue out at me. We swam around for another few minutes and decided to head inside, not bringing it up again. After we got dried off and back into our clothes, we sat out on the back deck and shared a couple of hefty bowls over one of those “Chaos vs. Structure” conversations and then we decided to settle on the couch for a while and just see what was on.
As she flipped through, she stopped on HBO for one of those “Real Sex” shows. “Some of these are just hilarious.” she said as she nestled herself up against me. We laughed through some of it, one segment featuring some light bondage. As the show ended, we got up to get a drink and she exclaimed “I wonder what it must be like to be tied up helpless like that.” I sat and thought for a quick second and came out with “Don’t know, it seems as if it’d be pretty fun though as long as you’re with someone you know and trust.” “Good answer.” she said “I’ll have to give that a shot some time.” Now, I never pass up an opportunity, so I replied “How’s about right now?” She stopped for a moment, gave me a confused look, looked away blankly, and shrugged her shoulders, “Ok.”
We ventured down the hall to the spare bedroom, which had a twin sized bed, complete with posts. She sat down and I could tell she was thinking what I was thinking, what to use. I asked her to stand up, and pulled the sheets off the bed and twisted them up, like an inmate would to escape from a second story cell. She lied on her back and snuck in another quick kiss as I leaned over to tie her left wrist. I smiled as I pulled the rest of the sheet across the headboard and tied her right wrist. Doing the same with her ankles, I stood at the side of the bed and said “Comfy?” “Yep, good job by the way, I can’t...mmph...really do anything.” I straddled her at her waist, just as she did earlier in the night at the fireworks. “My turn.” I said as I kissed her. But, as we were kissing, I reached up under yet another flannal (cool summer nights up here) and lightly dragged my fingertips from her hips up her sides. Her lips immediately left mine and she let out a yipe as head shot back into the pillow. “Woah now thaaaat’s not fair at all.” she exclaimed as I began to unbutton her shirt. She just looked down and only said “uh oh...you’re not, are you?” As I got to the last button, I opened the shirt up, revealing a youthfully flat but soft stomach and a beautiful pair of what I call “handful” breasts under a somewhat lacy black bra, unusual for a girl of her style. I gave her an evil grin and said “Yep, I am” as I lightly and slowly began kneading her ribs. She whimpered and closed her eyes tight, clenching her teeth. As I picked up speed, the whimpers slowly evolved into giggles under her breath. She opened up her eyes and looked at me with a damsel in distress look, and I said “oh that’s not gonna work at all now” and began quickly squeezing her ribs with slightly more pressure. The look quickly left her face as her mouth opened wide and released a full out gut laugh. She began trying to squirm away from my hands, and started bucking. A second of silent laughter preceded “oh gaaahahahahahad!! Hahahaha, stop, stooaaaaahahahahahahop!!!” I stopped for a second and jokingly stated “This was your idea, remember?” She defiantly looked at me and came out with a tiny grin and simply said “Fuck you.” And stuck her tongue out at me again. “That’s it” I said, “you’re done for” and dug back into her ribs, moving up and down her sides as her laughter began to mix in with shrieks and screams. This went on for a few more minutes without any words or pleading, just loud, full, sometimes high pitched laughing. I let up a bit so she could catch her breath. “All done” I said. Out of breath, she managed to let out a “Thank god” and said “I didn’t know tickling was going to be a part of this” with a surprised, but somewhat cheery tone. I walked to the foot of the bed, her feet already bare, and held her big toe against the bedpost. “You didn’t let me finish, hon” I said, “All done up there, for now” I said as I lightly raked my fingers down her long, slender sole. “No, no, noooo!!” she said, with a quick, sharp breath between each one, followed by “bwwwaaahahahahahahahahaha!!!” Again with the quick breaths – “ok, ok, ok, ok, ok eeeeeeeeehehehehehehahahah!! Stop! Not my feet pleeeheheheheease hahaha!!!” I just continued for quite a while, with a maddening, steady rhythm, switching back and forth between each foot, then moving to wiggling my fingers wildly on both as they tried, in vain, to escape. There was no break in her hearty laughter as this continued for a few more minutes. I slowed down to a light motion, eventually stopping. “What’s your favorite fruit?” I asked her. “What??” she replied, obviously confused. “I held her toes back and began lightly scratching at the base of her toes. “What is your favorite fruit?” “Ahahahahapples HAHAHAH!!! Stop stop ahahahahaha, apples!!! Why?? Hahahahaha!!!” I got up and straddled her again. I unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them slightly, revealing the top of an incredibly sexy pair of low-cut panties, matching the bra. “You know what mine is?” I asked, lightly running one finger across the top of them. An obviously ticklish spot, she started to quiver a bit. “Whuhuhuht?” her shaky voice asked. “Raspberries. Mine is definitely raspberries.” Her eyes widened and the pleading began as I lowered my lips to the spot where my finger was just running.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back