• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Kim Possible - part 2

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Shego walked in, carrying a cardbord box originally labelled 'Xmas ornaments'. It was now now labelled 'torture instruments'. It was filled to the brim with differant kinds of feather. Dr Draken charged in, that excited look on his face that always made Shego nervous.

'Hey! Shego! Guess what! You didnt have to carry in all those feathers after all!'

Shego dropped the box in front of Draken in a blind rage.

'You mean I needed to carry this box of......things here for nothing?'

'Well, you'll feel ALOT better once you see the little contraption I found! Come and have a look!'

Shego rolled her eyes and followed Draken into the main room. Next to the alligator powered laser, Draken had strapped the still unconscious Kim to a T shaped metal platform, with her arms streched out and her now bare feet strapped together. Draken looked suddenly confused.

'Shego, are you SURE this is Kim Possible? I mean, she looks a bit differant from when we last saw her....'

'Well, I dont know, but maybe its because we havnt seen her in three years. What you you think MR evil genius?'

'Theres no need for sarcasm, Shego.'

Shego rolled her eyes.

'Whatever. Can we wake her up now so we can get this over with?'

Draken looked shocked at this.

'WHAT? NO! THATS AGAINST THE RULES! Its part of the villains code that the captive always wakes up at their own accord. We must wait.'

Thirty seconds passed, with Draken constantly checking his watch.

'Okay Im bored already. Random Guard, wake her up!'

The guards still didnt move. Draken looked irritated.

'Did these guys once work at Buckingham palace or something? Shego, I dont suppose you could....'

'Im going.'

There was no need. Kim woke up on her own. Draken smiled.

'See Shego? Patience.'

Kim spoke for the first time since her capture.

'Draken, why do you ALWAYS want to do things the hard way? You know as well as I do that im gonna escape from whatever this is and defeat you again.'

Draken removed a remote control from his pocket.

'Not this time Kim Possible!'

'Yeah, you always say that'

Draken grinned.

'But this time....Ive got you in a real...ticklish
situation!...Darn, always wanted to say that!'

Kim raised her right eyebrow

'So, youur going to tickle me? Even by your standards thats pretty lame....'

Draken positioned his finger above one of the buttons on the remote control.

'Now, Kim Possible, this is going to be alot of fun! You may even have a few laughs!'

Shego interveined

'Okay, NO MORE tickling related cliches, okay?'

Draken brought his finger down, about to press the button when...

'Actually Shego, theres something i've forgotten to do'

Shego looked frustrated

'Well, maybe its that you forgot to fire your alligator powered laser at venus in order to start an inter-planetary war and take over both planets!'

Draken suddenly remembered

'Oh! Thats it! I forgot to tell the heroine my entire plan! Kim Possible, I intend to launch....'

'Draken, Shego just told me all of it'

Draken looked dissapointed

'Oh. Well in that case.....prepare to laugh like....er......like a hyenea!'

Draken pressed one of the buttons. Out of the sides of the platform came two loudspeakers. They started playing strange disco music.

'Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A, its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.AYAY...'

Drakens blue face turned slightly purple from humiliation.

'Well thats.....thats the wrong button....ah, here we go!'

Draken pressed another button. The speakers went back in, and were replaced with two red feathers on metal poles. They moved slowly towards Kims feet. Kim took a deep breath and spoke to herself.

'Okay Kim, its just tickling, no big deal, nothing worse than you've suffered before...'

The feathers began to flutter with alarming speed on Kims soles. They appeard to be doing a very swift up and down movement just in the middle of her feet. Kim grit her teeth, trying not to laugh.

'F-forget it.......Draken......Im.....HAHA......not......HEHE.....Im not ticklish.....'

Shego smiled. She had to admit she was actually enjoying this. She walked up to Kim.

'Well Kimmy, if your not ticklish, then you wont mind if I do....THIS!'

Shego lunged forward and dug her gloved fingers into Kims exposed ribs. She began moving the fingers up and down, in a fluent tickling motion. Kim couldnt take it anymore.

'HAHAHAHAHA! Shego, stop HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH stop it! HEHEHEHEHE! Once I get, HAHAHAHA outta here, youre gonna AAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, pay for this! EHEHEHEH! Both of you!'

Shego smiled and walked back to Draken. Although her ribs were no longer being tickled, Kim had been broken. She was finding the feathers tickling her feet unbearable.

'EHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! What HAHAHAHAHHA have you done with, EHEHEHEHEHEHE with Ron? AHAHAHAHAHA!'

Draken smiled.

'Im glad you asked that Miss Possible! Ive arranged a more phycological torture for your sidekick! He's in the other room. Its a torture so ingenious and well thought out that I had to pay one of my guar

.....where's the rest?

and what's this about not seeing her in 3 years? did u do that just to make her not a teenager? cuz that's dumb, cuz it's just a cartoon, and by the looks of it, it's NOT a sexual story

btw, GREAT work capturing the "feel" of the show. i luv where u had those speakers come out plauing YMCA. i can SO picture that happening XD

never mind, i see u made another post w/ the whole story

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back