• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Kim Possible - part 2 (-/F), (F/F)

Knife-X

TMF Novice
Shego walked in, carrying a cardbord box originally labelled 'Xmas ornaments'. It was now now labelled 'torture instruments'. It was filled to the brim with differant kinds of feather. Dr Draken charged in, that excited look on his face that always made Shego nervous.

'Hey! Shego! Guess what! You didnt have to carry in all those feathers after all!'

Shego dropped the box in front of Draken in a blind rage.

'You mean I needed to carry this box of......things here for nothing?'

'Well, you'll feel ALOT better once you see the little contraption I found! Come and have a look!'

Shego rolled her eyes and followed Draken into the main room. Next to the alligator powered laser, Draken had strapped the still unconscious Kim to a T shaped metal platform, with her arms streched out and her now bare feet strapped together. Draken looked suddenly confused.

'Shego, are you SURE this is Kim Possible? I mean, she looks a bit differant from when we last saw her....'

'Well, I dont know, but maybe its because we havnt seen her in three years. What you you think MR evil genius?'

'Theres no need for sarcasm, Shego.'

Shego rolled her eyes.

'Whatever. Can we wake her up now so we can get this over with?'

Draken looked shocked at this.

'WHAT? NO! THATS AGAINST THE RULES! Its part of the villains code that the captive always wakes up at their own accord. We must wait.'

Thirty seconds passed, with Draken constantly checking his watch.

'Okay Im bored already. Random Guard, wake her up!'

The guards still didnt move. Draken looked irritated.

'Did these guys once work at Buckingham palace or something? Shego, I dont suppose you could....'

'Im going.'

There was no need. Kim woke up on her own. Draken smiled.

'See Shego? Patience.'

Kim spoke for the first time since her capture.

'Draken, why do you ALWAYS want to do things the hard way? You know as well as I do that im gonna escape from whatever this is and defeat you again.'

Draken removed a remote control from his pocket.

'Not this time Kim Possible!'

'Yeah, you always say that'

Draken grinned.

'But this time....Ive got you in a real...ticklish
situation!...Darn, always wanted to say that!'

Kim raised her right eyebrow

'So, youur going to tickle me? Even by your standards thats pretty lame....'

Draken positioned his finger above one of the buttons on the remote control.

'Now, Kim Possible, this is going to be alot of fun! You may even have a few laughs!'

Shego interveined

'Okay, NO MORE tickling related cliches, okay?'

Draken brought his finger down, about to press the button when...

'Actually Shego, theres something i've forgotten to do'

Shego looked frustrated

'Well, maybe its that you forgot to fire your alligator powered laser at venus in order to start an inter-planetary war and take over both planets!'

Draken suddenly remembered

'Oh! Thats it! I forgot to tell the heroine my entire plan! Kim Possible, I intend to launch....'

'Draken, Shego just told me all of it'

Draken looked dissapointed

'Oh. Well in that case.....prepare to laugh like....er......like a hyenea!'

Draken pressed one of the buttons. Out of the sides of the platform came two loudspeakers. They started playing strange disco music.

'Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A, its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.AYAY...'

Drakens blue face turned slightly purple from humiliation.

'Well thats.....thats the wrong button....ah, here we go!'

Draken pressed another button. The speakers went back in, and were replaced with two red feathers on metal poles. They moved slowly towards Kims feet. Kim took a deep breath and spoke to herself.

'Okay Kim, its just tickling, no big deal, nothing worse than you've suffered before...'

The feathers began to flutter with alarming speed on Kims soles. They appeard to be doing a very swift up and down movement just in the middle of her feet. Kim grit her teeth, trying not to laugh.

'F-forget it.......Draken......Im.....HAHA......not......HEHE.....Im not ticklish.....'

Shego smiled. She had to admit she was actually enjoying this. She walked up to Kim.

'Well Kimmy, if your not ticklish, then you wont mind if I do....THIS!'

Shego lunged forward and dug her gloved fingers into Kims exposed ribs. She began moving the fingers up and down, in a fluent tickling motion. Kim couldnt take it anymore.

'HAHAHAHAHA! Shego, stop HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH stop it! HEHEHEHEHE! Once I get, HAHAHAHA outta here, youre gonna AAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, pay for this! EHEHEHEH! Both of you!'

Shego smiled and walked back to Draken. Although her ribs were no longer being tickled, Kim had been broken. She was finding the feathers tickling her feet unbearable.

'EHEHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! What HAHAHAHAHHA have you done with, EHEHEHEHEHEHE with Ron? AHAHAHAHAHA!'

Draken smiled.

'Im glad you asked that Miss Possible! Ive arranged a more phycological torture for your sidekick! He's in the other room. Its a torture so ingenious and well thought out that I had to pay one of my guards extra just to perform it.....'

In the other room, Ron was tied up and being tortured by having to watch a card eat Nachos with ALOT of cheese, without being aloud any himself.

'NO! NOOOOO! ITS NOT JUST ME THATS SUFFERING! ITS THE CHEESE! IT WANTS ME! WHAT DID THE CHEESE EVER DO TO YOU?'

However, the guard did not notice Rufus climb out of Rons pocket and run away. The guard was not paid to notice that kind of thing.

Meanwhile, the feathers had changed their pattern and were now in a gliding motion over Kims toes.

'HAHAHAHA! Draken, turn this, AHAHAHAHAH turn this HEHEHEHE thing off and I HAHAHAHAHAHA promise I wont hurt you too much!'

'Oh but Miss Possible, there are SO many other buttons on this thing! Ohh, I wonder what will happen if I press this one?'

'Its fun to stay at the.....'

'Oh yeah, thats what it does. Ah, heres a differant one!'

Kim was laughing so hard that she barely noticed another four feathers emerge from the table, postioning themselves on her belly, in her bellybutton and under both of her arms. The once on her stomach moved around in a large circle, first fast then slow then fast and slow again. The one in her navel rotated very quickly on its axis. The two under her arms moved up and down in a similar movement to the ones on her feet. As soon as Kim felt the tickling under her arms, she tried to move them down, but they were strapped too tight.

'HAHAHAHAH! STOP! HEHEHEHEHE! TURN THEM OOOOFFFFFFHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I CANT, HHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE THIS ANY MORE!'

Shego looked confused. Although Kims underarms were covered, the feathers still seemed to be doing an incredible job there.

'Draken....the feathers under her arms...why...'

'Glad you were about to ask that, Shego. These are special feathers that can penetrate ANY fabric! Neat, huh?'

'Then why did you take off her shoes?'

'Dunno. Thought I could prbably sell them somewhere.'

Kims head was waving from side to side, her red hair getting in her eyes. Soon, it became nearly impossible to thell where the red feathers tickling her underarms were. Her toes had curled in due to the constant tickling on her feet. The feathers there were now moving in a zig-zag pattern.

Draken suddenly looked very excited.

'OHHH, look at this Shego! Ive got a button here that makes a feather spell my name on her stomach!'

As Draken pressed the button, the feather on Kims belly started moving wildly up and down, writing 'Dr Droken' without leaving a mark. Shego looked confused.

'Hey....it wrote Dr Droken.....'

'Stupid machine.'

Kim had never begged Draken before in her life, but now she realised was probably the time to make an exception.

'AHAHAHAHAHA! DRAKEN, PLLEEEESEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH TURN IT OFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANT....AHAHAHAHAHAH, NO MORE TICKLING!'

Draken started jumping for joy.

'IVE WON! IVE WON! IVE BEATEN KIM POSSIBLE!'

In his delight, Draken did not notice Rufus heading towards a switch labelled 'Tickle machine and laser power'.

'And now, Kim Possible, I shall launch my alligator powered laser, and theres nothing you can....'

Suddenly, the laser whirred out of power, as it rose perfectly vertical into the air, smashing a hole in the ceiling in the process. The feathers stopped moving and Kims restraints retracting. She rose, half gasping for air, half still laughing.

'Now.....your...hahah.....gonna get it Draken....'

Draken looked at the controls.

'I dont think so Kim Possible! This button here provides an emergency power source!'

Draken pressed the button. A voice emerged from the laser

'Alligator laser Self destruct sequence initiated. Have a nice day.'

Shego shouted at Draken

'WHY DIDNT YOU PUT LABELS ON THOSE BUTTONS?!'

Draken fumbled with the controls.

'Dont worry! Theres another button that cancels it!'

Suddenly, Kim landed a flying kick to Drakens face, grabbing the remote as she did so.

'And THATS what happens to anyone who tickles me!'

Ron ran in from the other room, covered in nacho cheese.

'Hey! K.P! Guess what! I escaped AND got the cheese!'

They suddenly noticed Rufus standing in a handy escape helicopter. Kim and Ron lept in and activated the controls. Draken was beside himself with rage.

'SHEGO! GUARDS! GET AFTER THEM!'

The helicopter began to fly through the hole the laser had made. Shego lept up and managed to grab on to the bottom of the chopper. The guards still stood perfectly still.

Ron was now looking worried.

'Er....Kim....we're gonna find it PRETTY hard to fly with Shego hanging there!'

Kim smiled.

'Dont worry Ron! I mamaged to grab a little souveneir from Drakens machine.'

Kim walked towards the hanging Shego, carrying one of the feathers in her hand. Shegos eyes widened.

'Kim....you wouldnt.....'

'Cootchie cootchie coo Shego'

Kim stroked the feather under Shegos arms.

'AHAHAHAH! I'LL GET YOU FOR, HEHEHEHEHEHEH THIS KIM! AHAHAHAHAHA'!

Shego couldnt take it anymore. She let go of the helicopter and plummeted back into the room. At that point, the laser self destructed. Well, actually its 'self destruct' simply meant falling apart. Draken smiled.

'HA! I KNEW that setting it to explode would be a bad idea!'

Shego wiped some dust off her arm.

'Well, at least you did SOMETHING right.'

Suddenly, a peice of machinery fell apart right in front of the two vilains. It contained some very confused but very alive alligators.

'Shego....guards....stand perfectly still.....I THINK their vision is based on movement, like in that dinosaur movie.'

One of the guards spoke.

'No problem. You dont pay us to move anyway.'

As Kim flew off, she realised that she still had the remote control.

'Just a second Ron. I just want to leave them there with some music.'

She pressed a button. From the room, they could hear...

'Its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A, its fun to stay at the Y.M.C.AYAY...'

If they were listening more carefully when they flew off, they would have heard Shego ask Draken

'Hey, why DID you put that button in anyway?'

Well, hoped you liked this little story! Hmm....I have no more chocolate. Thats sad, Verrryyy sad. Monkeys are funny.

Now that was a fun story - I absolutely love to read about a young woman helplessly strapped down and then tickled by a machine or a computer-driven system - this was fun - thanks

GREAT work capturing the feel of the show! i thought it was a riot XD

I agree, it sounded just like the show! Excellent tickling, too!

BOO-YAH! (as Ron would say)

Any chance we could talk Christy Carlson Romanos into a reading?:woot:

Any chance of having the Bibi Robots nail Kim? Or maybe have that crazy biologist Amy do it. Or maybe having that bitchy cheerleader do it?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Boo-yah twice!

KP is a real cutie, isn't she? And Christy Romano (Kim), Kristen Storms (Bonnie) and Nicole Sullivan (SheGo) aren't bad either.

I've recorded all 50-plus episodes for Strel Jr. Nice thing about the show is that, in addition to good cartooning, it has good writing and adult humor. But unfortunately, not this adult!

I've been looking forward to seeing a tickle-toon on the Orig Art forum, and a story like this, ever since I saw Kim's bare tummy (all episodes) and bare feet (maybe one out of 5 overall.) So far, nobody has done a toon that I know of, but this fine story makes up for it.

More!!!

Strelnikov

Re: BOO-YAH! (as Ron would say)

duannewalton said:
Any chance we could talk Christy Carlson Romanos into a reading?:woot:

I second that. Very entertaining - best new development since the Naco!

For those who care... and I hope you do.

Disney is planning to cancel Kim Possible this coming year as part of their 65 episode policy. If you're one of the people that love this show and want to see it continue, check out: http://kp.savedisneyshows.org/
You can join our Yahoo Group and tell everyone what KP means to you and even contribute ideas for more adventures... even if they don't involve tickling.;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back