• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Just a lil' tickle game"

The 4th part in my tickling series, hope everyone enjoys it, and for new readers, the other 3 parts aren't far down the thread, enjoy!

Another Britney Spear's video played on MTV only to add to the pure boredom faced by these two girls. Joanna and Tori lay sprawled in Tori's room across loose papers, open magazines, and bottles of nail polish. The fan above them droned on in a slight buzz and the TV went black.
"Hey, what'd you do?" Tori asked.
Joanna held the remote up in her hand, "We've seen that video five times already!"
"Okay, I agree. I'm bored out of my mind!" Tori confessed.
"What can we do?" Joanna asked desperately.
"Well, it's almost 11 o'clock at night, we're stuck without a car at my house... the options are slim."
"And no one else is home," Joanna winked playfully.
"Yeah, we need some guys." Tori agreed brushing her long, blonde hair aside.
"Maybe if you put some clothes on you ho!" Joanna teased.
Tori smiled, wearing only short cheerleading shorts and an oversized gray sweater, which hung low on one shoulder. Joanna didn't have much to say though, she herself doning even shorter shorts and an ragged NAVY shirt with the midriff cut off. They both were bare foot, waiting for their toe nails to dry.
"C'mon, we don't need guys to have fun!" Joanna said enthusiastically.
"Then what can we do?" Tori inquired spinning a lock of golden blonde through her finger.
"No one's home, right?" Joanna reiterated.
"Yeah...,"
"Tickle fight!" Joanna yelled as she tackled Tori, pressing into her waist.
"Hehehegheheheeetoffff!!" Tori giggled and managed to push the attacking brunette off.
"C'mon Tori, let's have a tickle fight." Joanna said eagerly.
"You know we're not allowed to tickle." Tori stated.
"No one's home!" Joanna repeated once again.
Tori paused, playing with the idea in her mind.
"Okay, but let's keep it short."
Joanna smiled widely and jumped onto the bed next to Tori.
"Okay, let's see how long you can take this."
Tori nodded and lay out across the bed, her legs straight out and her arms above her head. In her stretched out position her sweater bared a bit of her toned tummy and cute bellybutton. Joanna started at her armpits, lightly dragging her nails along Tori's smooth underarms. A broad smile immediately formed on her adorable face and a steady string of giggles filled the room.
"Tickly tickly Tori, ticklish Tori." Joanna teased.
"S-sthaehep that tickle talk, y-you know theheheat drives me c-crazyy!"
"Okay, how is this?" Joanna dug her hands beneath Tori's sweater and wiggled her nails all over her tummy and ribs.
Tori erupted into laughter and curled up into a ball. But Joanna's hands were already well in place and she continued the tickling. Finally Joanna's hands slid out and she left Tori gasping for breath as she still softly giggled.
"Oh god, that tickled!" Tori exclaimed after recovering herself.
"Okay, it's your turn now!" Joanna said giddily as she took the same position as Tori. Her entire tummy was bare and Tori eyed it excitedly.
"Hold on a sec," Tori hopped off the bed and went looking for something in her messy closet.
After fumbling around for a bit she returned to the bed with a long, pink feather in hand.
"Where'd you get that?” Joanna's eyes got wide.
Tori smiled devilishly, "Around. Now stay still."
Slowly the excited blonde lowered the feather to Joanna's bare abs, which fluttered in nervous anticipation. She already struggled to keep her arms up and wrenched her eyes shut. Tori finally made contact, using the tip of the feather to lightly circle Joanna's innie. Joanna bit her lower lip, trying to hold in the irrepressible gails of laughter forming. Tori then used the feather to stroke up and down her entire tummy, from where her shirt ended to her shorts. Joanna squirmed on the bed and sucked in her tummy trying to evade the soft touch of the pink feather. But this did little to prevent the tickling, only delaying it momentarily. The blonde took her feather and slid it down softly Jo's left side, while using her free hand to spider tickle her other side. The brunette bit her lip and nearly burst as the ticklish sensation peaked on both her soft, sleek sides. A wicked smile framed Tori’s pretty face as she straddled the hips of her ticklee.
“C’mon Jo, let that sweet laughter out. You know you’re too ticklish to hold in it.”
Tori knew the truth too well. Joanna’s face got red and she finally burst when the feather stroked an especially ticklish rib on her right side. Once she let loose, it was like the floodgates releasing. Her pent up laughter burst out like an explosion. Her body jumped across the bed till Tori lost control and they were both thrown to the floor in a loud thud!
They both recovered slowly, Joanna more so as she gasped for breath. She brushed her long brown hair aside and sat back on the bed, rubbing her still tingling abs.
“That feather was no fair,” she smiled as Tori joined her on the bed.
“Hehe, I know you liked it!” Tori grinned and poked her in the side.
“Okay, I did!” Joanna admitted. “But it still wasn’t fair!”
“Then let’s make it fair, you can try the feather on me now,” Tori handed her the pink tickling instrument.
“Lay down,” Jo instructed grinning.
Tori did, giggling already, and closing her eyes.
Joanna scooted down to her feet and lightly brushed the feather along her soft, bare soles.
Tori gripped the fluffy pillow in a vice as a steady stream of high-pitched giggles escaped her wiggling body. Her blonde hair in a ponytail thrashed left and right and her small breasts bounced up and down beneath her sweater. Joanna had to steady her ankles, but when she did she lowered her face and licked Tori’s left sole. This caused the blonde to shriek out with intense laughter and go nuts. Jo repeated on the other soft foot, which caused and equally amazing reaction. Joanna toyed the feather through her toes while licking her soles like a cat lapping up milk. The foot tickling drove Tori crazy as she struggled tremendously to stay in place. She screamed into the pillow and gripped it fiercely with both hands. She rolled around onto her stomach but her feet stayed with Joanna and she tickled them intently. Her tongue teased her arches and the feather stroked her soles and she laughed her head off. Tori screamed to a new plateau of ticklish laughter and bounced on the bed like a Mexican jumping bean.
Breaking the sound of laughter was suddenly that of a door closing.
“Parents!” Joanna cried out and stopped tickling.
They both froze as the sound of footsteps coming up stairs grew louder.
They quickly flicked the TV back on and acted like normal teenage girls.
The door opened and her mother poked her head in.
“Having fun girls?”
“Kinda bored.” Tori responded, winking at Jo.
“Yeah, we had some laughs though.”
“That’s nice, goodnight girls,” her mother then shut the door behind her.
“Whew, that was close!”
“You’re telling me!” Tori responded and they then proceeded to watch the new Britney Spears video.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back