• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally! She-ra Princess of Power Tickling Part 3

yatsabel

TMF Regular
Finished! Finally. Please let me know what you think of the conclusion. I appologie for the delay.

Yatsabel

She-ra Princess of Power Tickling Story

Chapter Three

Catra tried to block the tickling sensations, but only succeeded in failing terribly and laughing like she had never laughed before.

The Rebel Bow had tied her legs together and had removed her long red boots. She didn’t quite understand where this was going until he pulled an arrow from his quiver and began to twirl the feathered end against her bare soles.

She gasped and then she screamed and finally she succumbed to the tickling and fell into a heavy and steady laughter. Such torture was unbelievable. She now could understand what torture the Rebel Angela had gone through with she and Entrapta at her soles.

”Answer my questions, kitty,” the Rebel demanded as the feathered end of the arrow danced across her soles. “Why did the Hoarde kidnap Angela? Where is Angela? Where are my Rebel companions?”

“Never! I’ll never tell,” Catra purred between laughter and strained against the ropes that held her bound.

“The feather is sweet, the feather is gentle,” Bow said with a crooked grin. “If I have to resource to less gentle methods, I will, kitty.”

“You will pay for this, Rebel!” Catra shouted.

“Talk is cheap,” Bow said turning the sharp end of the arrow and drawing it gently across Catra’s beautiful creamy white soles. She thrashed harder and screamed louder than before, but the ropes held her tight; practically motionless. With a supreme effort she was able to dodge the sharp tip by moving her feet in all directions.

Bow quickly remedied this and pulled her toes back with one hand and tickled with the other.

Catra no longer fought the tickling sensations. It was now just a matter of different intensity of laughing and tickling.

She was beginning to get used to the tickling and despite the laughter and the torturous sensations she believed she would be able to resist informing the Rebel worm until her fellow Hoardesman came to look for her.

It was then that the Rebel rose the bar one last notch.

Bow’s coarse trimmed whiskers were all over her soles and her laughter went from steady to erratic and from soft to intense. The whiskers went from her heels to her arches and from there in between her toes. They was no escaping the persistent tickling for which ever direction she twisted her feet, his whiskers followed. Feeling her sanity slowly slip away, she surrendered to the terrible tickle torture.

“I’ll tell!” she shouted with tears streaming down her cheeks. “I’ll tell you all you want to know!”

Bow stopped tickling and looked up at his prisoner who was panting and gasping in relief. “Just as I was getting the hang of this,” Bow said in mock disappointment.

“Well, kitty, tell me all you know…”

Adora was surrounded by darkness and the Shadow Snake was efficiently exploiting her more ticklish spots raising the intensity of the tickling every few minutes. As Shadow Weaver predicted, her will to fight was slowly being drawn away. Her body was exhausted but it still continued to respond involuntarily to the Snake’s gentle touch.

The door to the cell opened and some light entered the cell. She waited until her eyes adjusted to the light to see who it was.

“Bow!” she cried between laughter.

“Adora!” Bow exclaimed. “What have they done to you?”

“Shadow… coils…,” she replied with great effort trying to contain her laughter for a moment.

“Shadow coils,” Bow murmured to himself. “I think I have something to deal with those. Close your eyes, Adora!”

The Rebel removed an arrow from his quiver and pointed to the center of the room. He closed his eyes and turned away as he loosened the arrow and it struck the ceiling of the chamber setting off an intense light so bright that it would cause blindness in all who watched it.

Adora opened her eyes after the flash and felt her arms and legs were free of the Shadow Coils. She touched the floor gingerly and slowly pulled herself to her feet.

“Are you all right, Adora?” Bow asked in a worried voice.

“I’m fine,” was what Adora was going to say when the familiar tickling sensation returned and she was reduced to a crumpled, laughing form on the ground.

“What’s wrong?” Bow asked as he tried to hold her steady. In a flash, the Shadow Snake leapt from Adora’s ticklish body and declared war upon Bow’s exposed flesh.

The Rebel archer twitched violently and tore off his cape and quiver in an effort to get to the Shadow Snake and stop the tickling. Unable to impede the Shadow Snake’s steady advance he could only surrender to tickling sensations and break out in a deep hearty laughter not unlike the one he had elicited from Catra only a few moments ago.

Adora stood up and watched Bow twist and struggle under the influence of the Shadow Snake. For a brief instant she had the fleeting desire to let the Snake tickle this grown, muscled man silly. However, she realized she still had to rescue her friends, not to mention recover her sword or She-ra would be gone forever.

Adora grasped Bow’s discarded cape and stood over him watching for some sort of pattern. She remembered the snake searching all her body and then settling for a fixed route between her most vulnerable spots. The same was happening to Bow.

The Shadow Snake traveled down his tight blue pants to his vulnerable booted feet and then returned to tickle his bare and exposed ribs.

Adora grasped the cape tightly and as the Shadow Snake returned from Bow’s ticklish feet, she cast the cape over Bow’s ribs and grasped the Snake in the cape. A few well placed knots and the Snake was trapped in the cape.

Bow wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand while he tried to collect himself. “Thank you, Adora. I don’t know what would have happened after a few more minutes of such torture.”

“I have you to thank for dispatching the Shadow Coils,” Adora said. “We can save the gratitude for later when we are safe back in the Whispering Woods with our friends.”

“There might not be a Whispering Woods if these fiends succeed with their plan,” Bow said darkly.

“What do you mean?” Adora asked.

”They mean to use Glimmer and Angela to power a machine with pure light that will allow them to fly over the Whispering Woods without the magic of the forest detaining them.”

“What good will that do them?” Adora asked

“They plan to use the machine to create a permanent darkness over the forest that will destroy the forest and leave all our Rebel friends vulnerable to a major Hoarde land attack,” Bow replied slamming a fist into his hand in an attempt to curb his fury.

“How did you learn all this?” Adora asked as her pulled on her red boots.

“I have some special charm with the ladies,” he said with a mysterious grin. “Catra spilled it all out to me. We must rescue Peekablue who is still in a cell here in the dungeon and then we must rush to the Hoarde ship port. I hope we are not too late.”

“Go for Peekablue and we’ll meet at the port,” Adora ordered as she picked the cape off the floor.

“Where are you going?” Bow asked.

“I have sword to recover and a score to settle with Shadow Weaver.”

“Tickling, my dear Rebel, is a Science.”

Hordak had applied the whirling petals to the bare underarms of his victim. The effect was immediate. Screams and laughter flooded the room and Peekablue could do nothing to resist. She was held perfectly motionless by the Hoarde mechanical arms that held her suspended in the air.

Satisfied with the tickling petals on the motor on his arm, he pushed a button on a panel and the mechanical arms immediately proceeded to hold her legs in place, removed her tall boots and leave her feet bare without allowing Peekablue a single centimeter of movement.

Hordak marveled at the master technology and continued his onslaught by tickling one of the pretty bare soles with one clawed hand and taunting the other bare foot with the petals of his transformed arm.

“Scream and laugh little one,” Hordak said with a chuckle. “In front of us is a scientifically engineered meter on the computer screen. It goes from one to ten and measures your resistance to the tickling.”

Peekablue watched the meter jump from two to thee.

“When the meter reaches ten,” Hordak explained, “the machine will automatically scan your mind and use your powers to answer the two hundred and seventy questions I have pre-fed the computer for interrogation of Rebel prisoners. With your seer powers, I expect to have all these questions answered within the hour.”

Peekablue continued to scream in agony. She was unable to squirm and there was no escaping the methodical tickling.

“Hoarde affairs regretfully will not allow me to personally finish this task which I have begun, but do not fret, since this technology comes fully equipped with my pride and joy: the Auto Tickle Pilot.”

Hordak paused a moment and Peekablue gained her resolve for just a moment and watched with satisfaction that the meter that had just jumped to four had returned to three.

A button was pushed and more mechanical arms issued from the machine. The arms had mechanical hands that simulated well manicured nails. The hands went right to work and simultaneously tickled the pretty soles of her feet, the backs of her knees, her creamy white thighs, her belly, her ribs and vulnerable underarms.

Peekablue released a silent scream as she cast her head from side to side as if doing so might somehow limit the tickling sensation. It was futile. The meter jumped from three to five in a blink of an eye.

For a moment, the mechanical arms struggled to keep her limbs in check. But as the tickling progressed, she began to weaken and the threat of escape was no longer likely.

Satisfied at watching his victim lose her resolve, Hordak gave one last look at Peekablue shouting head that shook from side to side and her wiggling toes that could not escape the mechanical fingers that tickled her better than any human fingers could ever do.

Hordak grinned to himself in total satisfaction and left the cell. The door closed behind him and the laughter disappeared. He regretted for an instant having designed the cells to be totally soundproof.

That laughter and those screams were music to his ears.

Entrapta watched with joy as the Machine of Darkness began to lift from the ground. Angela’s tickling Glimmer had been the solution. However, it still wasn’t enough if they planned to reach the whispering woods.

“More power!” she shouted at Angela.

Angela shook her head. “I can’t give you any more,” she said.

“Then Glimmer will have to make up for what is missing,” Entrapta said as she reached out with her magical braids and began to tickle Glimmer with them.

“No more!” Glimmer shouted. “Let me free, let me free!”

“You’ll be free soon enough,” Entrapta shouted. “Get this ship over the Whispering Woods and your service to us will have been more than finished!”

The heavy ship steadily continued to rise. It would be flying out of the Fright Zone in a matter of minutes.

Shadow Weaver studied the sword in her quarters. There were many secrets in the sword, she was certain. There had to be a connection between this sword and the sword that She-ra wielded. It was only a matter of unlocking the secrets from within the sword.

The sword was suspended in the middle of the room as she called forth incantation after incantation attempting to break the barriers magically surrounding the sword. She was so concentrated upon the sword that she did not notice that someone had slipped into the room.

She didn’t become aware that something was wrong until she felt a tickling sensation run up her leg. By the time she realized what had happened she was laughing within her red robes unable to maintain her concentration upon the sword. It fell to the ground with a loud metallic clang.

It was a Shadow Snake, she realized. And because of the tickling she could not utter the incantation to counter the spell. She had not been tickled like this since she was a child. She had not laughed like this ever in her entire life.

As she twisted and turned on the floor doing all she could to contain the Shadow Snake, Adora tip toed in, took her sword and with a grin of satisfaction on her face, shut off the light and closed the door.

Alone in the corridor, Adora raised her sword and said the words that would transform her.

“By the honor of Greyskull!”

Peekablue watched in horror as the meter clicked from eight to nine. Hordak’s tickling machine had been more effective than she ever could have imagined. She was completely at its mercy and she did not doubt that with her powers, Hordak would get all the answers to his questions about the Great Rebellion.

The door suddenly opened and Bow appeared.

“Bow, help me!” Peekablue shouted.

Bow drew two arrows from his quiver and shot them at the sinister tickle machine. The computers exploded and the tickling first slowed and then finally stopped. Peekablue continued to laugh despite the machine had stopped, but her laughter slowly became giggles and the giggles faded to a wide grin.

“I’m so glad you found me in time!” Peekablue exclaimed gratefully as Bow tried to pry her free for the mechanical arms.

“My pleasure!” Bow said with a deep grin as he gently set her on the ground. “Can you see if Angela and Glimmer are still at the port? Maybe we can still make it there in time.”

“I can do better than that,” Peekablue replied closing her eyes and extending her peacock feathers. “Once I locate them, I can tell you the fastest way for us to get there.”

Entrapta laughed to herself in utter and complete satisfaction. The ship was totally powered, Glimmer involuntarily continued to supply the power source of the Machine of Darkness and it had already begun to rise into the air. Within an hour they would be above the Whispering Wood and they would cast the forest into darkness forever.

From the bow of the ship she could see She-ra rushing into the port. Without her steed Swift Wind, she would never reach them, nor arrive at the Whispering Woods in time to stop them,

“You’re too late!” Entrapta shouted. “You cannot stop us now, She-ra!”

She-ra realized that the villainess was right. Without Swifty there was no chance of her stopping the Machine of Darkness.

Bow and Peekablue arrived right behind She-ra and stared up at the fleeing vessel.

“Are we too late?” Bow asked.

She-ra looked helplessly at the Machine of Darkness and frowned. “There must be a way to stop them!”

“I’ve got an idea,” Bow said drawing an arrow.

”You’ll never stop them with a single arrow, Bow,” Peekablue observed.

“Not directly,” he said as he let go of the arrow. It shot through the air and a cable followed it. It lodged into the hull of the Machine of Darkness. “But maybe if we all work together we can accomplish the task.”

She-ra understood what Bow meant and she grasped the cable and braced herself to the ground. She felt a heavy tug and the cable became instantly stiff and hard under the pull of the ship. She-ra was dragged several meters ahead as she dug her boot heels into the ground to resist the pull of the Machine of Darkness.

The ship came to an abrupt halt.

“I’m going up, She-ra!” Bow declared as he began to climb the cable up towards the Machine of Darkness.

“I’m going with you!” Peekablue stated as she also began to climb the cable up to the ship.

“No!” Entrapta cried as she watched She-ra hold the ship in place. “I need more power!”

The Hoarde Engineer dashed to the front of her creation and slipped her fingers under Glimmer’s lavender blouse. She tickled her belly savagely and noticed an increase both in her laughter and the power the ship was receiving.

”Laugh harder!” Entrapta shouted at Glimmer. “Angela! Give more power!”

Bow and Peekablue were half-way up to the ship when She-ra felt a powerful tug. Again she was pulled through the ground and again she somehow found the strength to brace herself and hold the ship in place. It took all her strength and all her will to hold the Hoarde machine in place.

It was then that she spied Hordak out of the corner of her eye.

“Well, well, well…” Hordak said with a smile. “What do we have here? She-ra with a dilemma. She stops to fight me and her friends fall to their deaths and Entrapta destroys the Whispering Woods. She holds on and I force her to let go and the same thing happens. A no win situation.”

“I can hold on to this ship and defeat you at the same time,” She-ra warned.

“I think you’re bluffing,” Hordak rebuked. “I think it is taking all your will and concentration to hold that ship in place. And to prove my point I will not blast you with my plasma gun as I probably should. Instead, I will defeat you with a single finger.”

Hordak’s claw tipped index finger was held up so She-ra could see it.

He drew near and she pondered kicking him or punching him, but to do so would be to let go of the ship and that would put all the Great Rebellion in peril.

Hordak stood behind She-ra and he whispered to her ear, “No attack? I see. I was right, was I not?”

Before She-ra could answer, the single finger drew a fine line down her arm and to her bare arm pit.

She gasped and let go of the rope for a brief second.

The cable shook and Bow and Glimmer struggled to hold on. The ship jumped several meters ahead.

Hordak drew his finger across her other arm pit and she twitched violently, but maintained the cable in place. “No laughter? Very well, but I can see you are very ticklish. You will not last for long.”

“I… can... last… long enough,” She-ra said between contained laughter.

Hordak bent down and began to run his finger along the back of She-ra’s knees. It tickled terribly but She-ra somehow found the way to hold on to the cable and even make some progress reeling the ship in.

“A shame your feet cannot be tested,” Hordak said as he drew the clawed finger up and down her thighs. She-ra’s legs twitched visibly, but she would not deter and continued to reel the ship in.

Bow and Peekablue were on the Machine of Darkness and they watched as Angela, Glimmer and Entrapta each worked together in twisted unison to power the ship.

”We have to stop them!” Peekablue whispered.

“Gently,” Bow agreed as he removed an arrow from his quiver. “Night, night, ladies.” The arrow flew across the ship’s deck and struck the floor near the spheres that powered the Machine of Darkness. A cloud of pink gas issued from the point of impact and Angela, Glimmer and Entrapta instantly fell asleep. Entrapta and Angela lay motionless on the floor of the ship while Glimmer remained on her feet with her arms still tied to the spheres.

Without its power supply, She-ra was able to pull the ship down to the ground with two powerful tugs.

Hordak did not realize this and continued to taunt She-ra’s knees and thighs until he realized that the ship was on the ground and She-re was no longer unable to retaliate. On his knees with only a finger between himself and the Most Powerful Woman in the Universe, Hordak trembled.

”A truce?” Hordak asked weakly.

She-ra’s answer sent him flying head first into the Machine of Darkness destroying with his hard head all those years of Hoarde engineering and development.

Bow and Peekablue carried Angela and Glimmer from the ship and the sleepy rebels slowly regained consciousness.

“Back to Brightmoon, Rebels!” She-ra declared. “Whispering Woods is safe again.”

It was a joyous day in Brightmoon. Their Queen and Princess had returned and there was much celebration in the kingdom.

In Queen Angela’s throne room the Rebel heroes were treated with honors and awarded medals for their courage. They were all there except for She-ra.

“I was hoping She-ra might be here to receive her medal,” Queen Angela said with some disappointment. “If not for her, Brightmoon would have fallen and all my people would be slaves of the Evil Hoarde.”

“I think I’ll go and see if she has arrived, Queen Angela,” Adora said as she left the throne room.

Moments later She-ra appeared and cheers rose in the entire hall.

“She-ra, we owe you and your friends a debt we can never hope to repay,” Queen Angela said as she placed a Hero’s Medal around her neck.

”It was my pleasure to aid a freedom loving friend in a time of peril,” She-ra replied humbly.

“I understand Hordak tickled you in an effort to force you to release the ship,” Angela said thoughtfully. “I can’t imagine how you managed to resist such terrible torture.”

She-ra blushed lightly. “I just did my best and ignored the tickling. I’m not that ticklish after all.”

“Is that so?” Bow said grinning widely and creeping up behind her. “I think he just didn’t get it right because he was using just one finger. How will the Princess of Power fare against TEN?”

Bow kneaded his fingers into She-ra’s ribs and she fell to the ground like a rag doll and laughed a delicious deep laughter that filled the chamber.

“Or TWENTY?” Glimmer added as she joined the onslaught reaching for She-ra’s underarms.

“Or THIRTY?” Peekablue asked as she reached for She-ra’s knees.

She-ra relaxed and let the playful tickling reduce her to a silly, giggly little girl, squirming and laughing among friends.

Her boots were pulled off and more fingers where applied to her bare soles. She screamed and then laughed heartily. So did Queen Angela as she joined the fray making the attack an attack of FORTY fingers.

Somehow is didn’t feel so bad to lose to this tickle attack.

In fact, it felt down right good.

THE END

cool

Lady Jaye and the Baroness :p

And a short Stormshadow guest appearance as he has to punish the Baroness for failing :p

I love Stormshadow and the Crimson Guard.
:)

Falcon is cool too. Flint at times. Beachhead too :p

Stormshadow

I got a nice SS / Ninja request for you but I'll give it when the gijoe thing is done and you haven't tired of it yet.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back