• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my going away party ffff\f

tower98

TMF Master
This was one of my all time favorites that I ever wrote. I hope you like it

My going away party

Hi…my name is Amy, and this is what happened to me when my friends had a party for me. I was leaving my happy, safe; warm home in Florida for an adventure with my boyfriend in the great west.

My three best friends in the whole wide word were having a big send off party for me. About four that afternoon everyone had showed and the party was in high gear. There was lots of hugging, crying, and memories from the years being shared. It was a typical girls night out, so far anyway.

As it so often happens when we all get together, the drinking was non-stop. With coolers filled with beer, mixed drinks all over the house, and wine boxes littering the floors, there was something for everyone.

All of my friends new I was highly ticklish, a quick poke in my side left me giggling for several minutes. To no ones surprise I was getting tickled all night long. They could not resist one last quick tickle on me. Once in awhile a couple girls teamed up on me, but it was all in good fun, and quick.

Sometime after ten the girls were acting more devilish then I ever saw them. Packs of my friends began pinning me down and tickling me all over, and loved it. They were asking if it tickled, and saying things like, make us stop remarks as they tickled me. It seemed when one group was done I was jumped by another. They were having fun, but they were getting rougher and tickling me for long periods of time.

Eventually everyone calmed down and after I ran to the bathroom to a chorus of laughter we settled in to watch a video made up of all the pictures we had taken over the years. My best friends had made the video on their computer for me to keep. They were so thoughtful…

As we all watched the video we laughed and talked as we remembered the past. All of us girls were cuddled up as we watched. It was nice spending time with all of my friends. Listening to the girlish laughter made me feel right at home. Looking around the room at the mix of girls made me feel proud of myself. There were athletic types, cheerleader types, and everyday girls that called me their friend.

After the video ended I got up to get another drink, but tripped over someone’s feet. I was laughing like only a girl drinking girl can after falling, when I felt my arms and legs getting pushed down. When my eyes opened I saw a couple girls sitting on my arms and legs, and several more crouching around me giggling. Soon my body exploded in ticklish agony as several girls began tickling me from my armpits to my feet.

Trying to twist and turn proved impossible with people sitting on my limbs. Fingers were poking, wiggling, and darting all over my ticklish body. They laughed with me as the tickling continued, intensifying with every passing second. Sweat was forming all over me as more fingers found some exposed skin to tickle. My friends were all daring one another to keep tickling me.

My laughter turned to screams as I realized the tickling was not stopping. This made my friends laughs even harder, in their drunken minds they actually thought this was fun, torturing ME. There were girls all around me fighting for a better tickling spot. Arms reached between girls to wiggle against my ticklish flesh. Some were reaching over girls, others waiting for their turn to tickle me one last time.

Even with me screaming and laughing hysterically the tickling went on. They were asking each other if I had enough, but no one answered the question, they just shrugged their shoulders. I was shocked as I watched them all look at one another and laugh with a devilish laugh, then focus on tickling me.

There were at least three people tickling each foot. Fingers wiggling between my toes, under them and the tops of my feet were also getting it good. More fingers were scratching my soles, and heel. Tickling fingers were rubbing and darting up and down my legs. They were all over my stomach and sides, looking down all I saw were fingers covering my ticklish flesh. My ribs had several girls poking and playing games sending me deeper into hysteria. My armpits were also getting their torture as well. It was pure tickle torture I was going through, at the hands of my closest friends.

Tears were running down my cheeks as I began crying from the tickling assault. My body was going numb as the tickling began to take over my thought process. I was so terrified they were not going to stop I was wishing I would pass out. My body was unable to react to the tickling onslaught anymore.

Once my sobbing was clearly visible the girls began pulling back one at a time. After awhile they were all sitting around me…Apologizing nervously as they saw me quivering on the floor. Most of them were truly sorry, a few were smirking as they watched me, and the rest of them were to drunk to care. I watched some of them walk away shaking their heads and cursing the others for stopping. Either way I was happy they stopped.

Latter that night I said goodbye to all but my three closest friends. They sat with me and tried to let me know how sorry they were. It was nice to be able to sit and not have to worry about getting tickled anymore. After we talked for a while more I decided to get some fresh air.

I left my friends behind so I could sober up, a nice brisk walk would take care of that. I put on my flip-flops and headed out. As I started walking I noticed a couple of my friends were in the yard sitting around. I walked up to see what they were doing. I was squinting to see which friends they were when I heard them say, “it’s her”.

I froze as they all ran towards me. Before I could scream for my best friends there was a sock shoved into my mouth. My hands and ankles were being wrapped with tape as I fought to get away. Just as the light on the porch went on the girls picked me up and carried me into the woods. After a short walk I could feel my clothes being ripped off, my so-called friends laughing at one another as they held me down.

They were saying over and over they could not believe what they were doing. I was thinking it was a sad joke at first, but then they all sat around me. At first a few light tickles were given to me, each girl tickling me for a second. This went on till someone had the courage to start tickling me really good.

As the tickling picked up I was rolling from side to side, but the girls simply shoved me back onto my back. When ever I heard one of them say they found a good spot I new several of them would converge on that spot. The result was a savage tickle assault resulting in me squealing like a pig as I fought to keep my sanity.

The girls were all sitting Indian style with their backs slumped foreword with their fingers tickling me as they all talked amongst themselves. The sun was already coming up as the tickling began winding down. My heart stopped when I heard someone say, “You know what would be funny, if we took her for awhile. Just think about it, no one would know we had her. We could tickle her all day and night. When we get bored we give her back, and maybe cash in on a reward.”

I thought the worst as I was tickled unconscious. I awoke late that night to find my boyfriend waiting for me. As I got up I noticed something in my pocket, a sock. Attached to the sock was a note that simply said, remember the girls.

Last edited:
It makes me wish that I was one of your closest girlfriends! Thanks for a great story.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back