• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Story - M/F - Tell me what you think.

Copperhead

This is my first story so dont laugh too bad. Here goes.

"Ow, shit" exclaimed Kyle, as he pinched his finger on the bicycle lock. "Jesus I cant wait to get my license, Im 18 for Christ's sake" he mumbled to himself as he locked the chain and headed inside. The sign on the door read "Coco County Tennis Shop", a funny sight in this little redneck town, where virtually nobody plays Tennis..yet, she worked here, and that meant he was here too.
"Hey Stud" said the pretty brunette as he came cursing through the door, "Having trouble?".
"No, not at all...life is fine and dandy" Kyle said, half snickering as he plopped into the spare chair behind the desk. *Ah..Lindsey Lindsey Lindsey* He thought, repeating the name in his head like a mantra, drinking in its essence. He had been in love with her for..well..as long as he could remember. 6'1, body of a model, way too pretty for this pissaint town. "Aww, I think the bike is cute". Kyle's ears perked up. "Really?"
"No, just trying to make you feel better."
"Gee, thanks" He said sarcastically, looking at the floor. Lindsey, as usual, had her shoes off and was rubbing the carpet with her socks, something which usually annoyed him, but for some reason it dident bother him as much today. For some strange reason the sight of her sock-clad feet drew his attention, and he couldent help but notice how perfect they were. Hell, everything about this girl was perfect...but still...something drew him to her feet, weird as it sounds.
"God, nobody EVER comes in here" she moaned, streching back in her chair. "Im bored"
"What do you want to do?" He asked, still secondhandedly watching toes point as she stretched.
"Lets play a game or something"
Kyle laughed "A game? What kind of game?"
"I dunno, think of something" She said, sitting up and taking on a cute pouty-lipped expression. God she was beautiful..and those feet! Something about them grabbed him on the inside. If only he could...
"Alright, let me hold your foot for a sec" He blurted out, half expecting some giant hand to come down and crash on his head now that he said it.
"My foot? What are you gonna do?" She said, with a curious smile on her face"
"You'll see, just give it here"
She put her foot in his lap, and at once he was in heaven.
He grabbed the sock at the top and started to pull it down. "What are you doing?!?" She laughed.
"Just trust me, and hand me that pen over there"
She grabbed the pen and tossed it to him as he pulled off the sock, baring a perfect, milky sole, red toenail polish and all..he had to bite his lip to keep it from quivering with joy. He noticed some sock fuzz on the bottom of and started to brush it off when Lindsey jumped.
"Ah, someone's ticklish!" He said, hoping to God he was right.
"You have no idea! I am like the queen of ticklish" She said through wide eyes
"Your gonna like this then" He said, picking up the pen. "Here are the rules, I write something on the botto.."
"Wait, I dont want to play a game, I want to do something else" She said, seeming kinda nervous. Kyle felt his heart drop. "Like what" He said, almost fighting back tears and looking down at the beautiful foot in his lap.
"I want you to tickle me" She said with a sheepish grin.
Kyle's eyes got wide. "You...WANT me to tickle you?" He said, almost as if trying to convince himself.
"Yea, I used to have my sister tickle me all the time, helps me to blow off steam..I like the way it feels"
Kyle couldent beleive his good fortune, but he dident hesitate, he dident want his chance to slip away.
"Ok, but you asked for it"
Slowly he stroked her sole, watching her jerk up in her chair. He couldent beleive how soft her skin was. He sped up his strokes, following the wiggling foot. Her laughter was like music, and watching her body squirm up and down was like looking at a priceless piece of art. He took her ankle under his arm in an armlock and attacked her sole full-force. She renewed her bucking, and it was all he could do to keep ahold of her foot. He softly started to stroke under her toes as she tried to speak, but her words seemed not to make it past her throat. He looked down at the pure milkey white sole as it twisted and cavorted trying to escape his softly stroking fingers, and he looked at her face, red now with silent laughter, tears running down her cheeks. Why such an ordinary thing as a foot would turn him on was beyond him, but this..watching her twist and squirm in blissfull agony, was pure beauty in itself. He slowed his strokes down until he was rubbing her foot, keeping his eyes on her face as her laughter became less and less intense, eventually becoming a soft giggle and stopping all together. "Oh my god" she said, with her head back, looking at the ceiling. "That was awesome"
"Anytime" Kyle said, fully meaning it. His head was spinning, taking in what just happened.
"Whew..its 5:00 already. Ive got to close up" She said, sitting up and pulling her sock back on.
"Yeah, and Ive got to head home, gonna be dark soon"
They both stood up at the same time, their eyes meeting in an awkward moment before he headed for the door. He was almost out when he heard her call from behind him.
"Hey Kyle" she said, sticking her head around the corner, "See you tomorrow?"
"Sure thing" He said, cracking a smile as he got onto his bicycle.
"Tommorrow is a new day" He said to himself. "Gotta love that"

---------------------------------------------------------------
I know it was kinda long winded but like I said, my first story

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back