• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request: Story

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Would anyone be interested in A Gwyneth Paltrow story?
Love,
Anna and Heather

:( If no-one is interested then maybe we won't post the story!
Love,
Anna and Heather

We have sent Master Cartman and latinoinmiami the story. Thank you all for your support. This is not a critism but we were hoping for a little more replies.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Please count me in. I would love a Gweneth Paltrow story. :)

Gwyneth Paltrow story

WE have decided to send the story within a few days.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Here it is our unique story: A Charity Nightmare

We have decided that a certain blonde is due for a story of her own. SO here is Gwyneth. We hope for some replies, it took from 10:30 P.m to 2:50 A.m. to write. And with overwrite word programs!!!!

Gwyneth Paltrow was unsure about this. She had agreed to a charity stunt called the Tickle Challenge. She had to agree to be tickled by members of the audience who would pay $5 a minute to tickle her panty-clad form. Instead of stocks she was strung cross-tied by four pieces of string like she was being quartered. A young woman approached her and sat on her belly. The girl had paid $25 for 5 minutes with Gwyneth. The girl started blowing kisses on Gwyneth's ticklish belly. Gwyneth shook violently and within 30 seconds burst into hysterical shrieks. The girl kept up the torture of her belly, relentless blowing into it bit by bit, and then licking it. Her hands occupied themselves digging into an extremely sensitive ribcage. Gwen was in hell as the torture become more excruciating. Not satisfied with dancing her up and down the ribcage, this particular girl decided that Gwen's underarms were a good bet. "YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared Gwyneth as the tickling brought tears to her eyes, and glowing to her reddening face. The girl got off her and licked Gwyneth's sensitive feet, dancing on her sensitive left sole and scratched her right foot's toes. Gwyneth was crying, surely the time was up. However it was only 4 minutes and 10 seconds. Her thighs were next on the agenda as they received some tender love and care. With the time down to 4 minutes and 50 seconds, the girl did the unthinkable. The moved her hands under Gwyneth's panties and tickled her sensitive rear as she kissed her pussy. Some laughter and moaning followed as the girl ran away as the time had ran out. Another girl went up. A brown hair girl who resembled Lindsay Lohan. The girl was carrying a strange black bag. Gwyneth was panting and crying. How much more could she take? The girl reached into her pocket and Gwyneth's eyes nearly popped out. The Lindsay Look-alike pulled out $50. The crowd cheered as the girl beamed to the crowd. "So young lady was is your name?" asked one of the charity organizers. "Hello everyone." she said to the crowd. "My name is Jennifer, Jennifer Smith. Who wants to see me make Gwyneth pee?" played up the young tormentor to the crowd. A huge roar of me went up across the crowd. Jennifer reached into her black bag and pulled out a feather duster. The crowd went hoarse as soon as they realized the battle was on. Gwyneth opened her mouth both to protest and plead but the damage began as Jennifer ran her feather duster across a soon to be heaving belly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed a helpless Gwyneth Paltrow. Giving birth was bad enough but this was mind wrenching. The Lohan Look-alike continued to run her terror by adding her tongue to the mix delicately dipping it within the slim innie of the sensitive blonde bombshell. Tears were in no short supply as the merciless teenager continued her parade of nightmares (we recently discovered that Lohan is 18! not 19 as we originally thought). The torture was causing spasms for the Shakespeare in Love seductress as the quivered and shook as the engrossing emotions of her excruciating envelopment (Try saying that 6 times fast) threatened to devour her delightfully delicate form. Jennifer would not relenting until either the 10 minutes had expired or Gwyneth had urinated or preferably both. She ceased for a moment as she reached into her bag and extracted a bottle of coke. She proceeded to ran the cold bottle underneath the sensitive left armpit of the panting movie star. It sent Gwyneth back to Elizabethan England as she roared in response. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAMERCYAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE!" implored the suffering celebrity. "A Kootchy kootchy koo." sang Jennifer using her two other hands to dance across her right armpit and her left side. She turned to face the crowd. "Yeah, a kootchy kootchy koo." sang the crowd. "Wiggly giggly goo." she continued. "Yeah a wiggly giggly goo." repeated the crowd. "Tickle tickle tickle." chanted Jennifer. "Tickle Tickle Tickle." perfectly imitated the crowd. "Pee, Gwynnie. Pee!" shrilly demanded Jennifer. "Pee, Gwynnie. Pee! Yeah Pee, Gwynnie Pee!" cried the crowd. "Singing we want, we want Gwynnie to pee! Boom Boom Peh!" spoke Jennifer to the tune we will rock you." The crowd responded by repeatedly demanding the same. Jennifer continued the merciless punishment of the tickling celebrity. Jennifer decided to dance her fingers while leaving an ice cube on Gwyneth's quivery navel. She proceeded to lick Gwyneth’s tummy. The cries of the crowd, the merciless tickling undid Gwyneth's mind. She was certain if this did not cease she would indeed wet her panties. Her breasts were like Mt K2, her pussy like a geyser and her body on the verge of releasing the urine required by the crowd. But Gwyneth knew that would the final surrender and despite her misery she would not yield before this adultelesent child for an instant. Nevertheless defiance is best for the supremely strong and the unticklish. The new attack come on attacking Gwyneth's ribcage, which violently shuddered. The attack seemed to come at varying speeds like a new wave of torture every moment. Gwyneth was relieving still giggling though as Jennifer left her body to the cries of the crowd. Gwyneth was still reacting to the ice cube melting on her button. A roar erupted like Mt Etna as Jennifer made her way to the black bag, removed something and kept her back to Gwyneth refusing to let her see. After what seemed like hours, Jennifer moved to her feet holding electric toothbrushes. The crowd was like something found at a Soccer World Cup match. Gwyneth still giggling from the freezing temperature wetting unto her navel checked the clock. Only 5 minutes 40 seconds had passed. Then the new epoch of unyielding terror was unleashed. The electric toothbrushes ravishing her soles while Jennifer amused herself by sucking and testing each toe for extreme ticklishness. Gwyneth's eyes were red from tears her voice grasped with coarseness from laughing so hard. But Jennifer was not about to wilt to the pain of the blonde haired idol. She tied the toothbrushes to her soles and ravished her belly once more. The urine at last flowed and flowed much to the cheers and delights of all whom were present. Jennifer returned to the reddening soles and stroked them personally after having released them from being prisoners of the guileless electronic torture devices. It seemed that Jennifer had sufficient experience to master the one fingered sole tickle. She moved her skills some time after to the testing of her sensitive arches. The crowd seemed to swell. (The next part is a little bit unruly but it goes with flow. Anyone who wants it removed, write and it shall be done!) A little girl of 5 watched with enthusiasm escaped her mother's clutches and ran to Gwyneth poking her in the ribs. Gwyneth's cries increased. The announcer tried to removed the little girl but she cried if he got too close. Finally the red-faced mother removed her little daughter much to the groans of the crowd, which applauded the little tyke. As she tickled her heels Jennifer announced "Let's hear it for the cute, naughty little angel." The crowd clapped and cheered. The girl who was somewhat upset at being removed stopped crying and smiled broadly. Her embarrassed mother seemed a bit better as she took her child home. "Well at least she got to see Gwyneth." she silently remarked. Gwyneth who had not enjoyed the young girl's interference was fervently praying for an end. The few moments she managed to keep her eyes opened she check the clock. Sadly it was only 6 minutes 20 seconds. Jennifer was overjoyed at the inflictions she was heaping on Ms Gwyneth's helpless form. Gwyneth was struggling so much that the rope was digging into her hands. Gwyneth's underpants were soaking in urine and juices and it was causing a stench. Jennifer suddenly stopped and the clock so also. "Does anyone think I should stop?" asked Jennifer to the crowd. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" yelled the crowd. "Bar Gwyneth of course." she joked. Everyone laughed at that including Gwyneth who receiving a brief tickle on the sole too fast to be recorded by the clock. "Does anyone feel bad for Gwyneth peeing? Give me a Hell no!" said the grinning brunette. "HELL NOOOOO!!!" roared the crowd. "But Gwyneth's panties are soaked! Yell if you feel I should replace them." inquired Jennifer. Many of the crowd henceforth were slightly deafened as a result. Gwyneth was trying to speak but her voice had closed as a result of the need for air. The organizer wasn't sure, still it wasn't like Gwyneth Paltrow would are sue a charity. And the smell was horrible. Many in the crowd breathed through their sleeves. Seeing no objections despite hesitation from the organizer, Jennifer pulled Gwyneth's panties and closed he eyes to avoid the plethora of camera snapping immortal photos of the bare half of Gwyneth PAltrow that many had desired to see since her backside in Shallow Hal. She went to her black bad which seemed to possesses endless supplies for a simple backpack and took out a bikini bottom and some cloth. She wiped Gwyneth's privates getting a gasp and more enthusiastic cries generated by the crowd, surprisingly 60% women. She then untied her legs removed it and put on the blue bikini. Gwyneth had tried to kick Jennifer but her sweaty legs were too tired to move. With her new bottoms on, Gwyneth rediscovered the suffering imposed on her by the diminutive teen. Her ribcage was renewed with pain and her navel deftly explored by a probing tongue. Jennifer watched in wonder as Gwyneth's sore throat pounded out more cries of anguish her pain continued unabated. Jennifer thought to herself perhaps she needed something, something that would really cook. Jennifer moved towards her bag and pulled out a vibrator. She smiled as she moved towards her then suddenly turned back. A store caught her attention. She turned to the girl next in line. "Hey, what's your name, cutie?" she inquired. "Tammy." quietly whispered the blonde (think Hillary Duff, but older, sorry we can't think of another short young blonde around 18-19). "Hey beautiful babe Tammy, think you can get me two ******** and three ******* from the store? Here's $250. Keep the change!" requested Jenny. The crowd waited impatiently to see what the devious teen had in store for the perspiring film performer. AS she ran, Jenny admired that firm 18-year bum. She then turned to face Gwyneth. "While sweet, gorgeous Tammy is preparing your new challenge. I will continue with what I started!" she wickedly informed her torture victim. Gwyneth took another check at the clock 6 minutes and 40 seconds. Gwyneth groaned, there seemed no end in sight. However her mind quickly recommenced its gradual breaking as Gwyneth's delicate and to this point untouched hips where receiving most unwanted attention. Jennifer returned her tongue to the belly of the suffering blonde whose hair was firmly matted down. The kneading of her ribs shortly followed and time seemed irrelevant as the parade of painful punishment perpetually panned out. The fingers were suddenly soft and rather feather like as Gwyneth strained to open her eyes to discover that her belly was now being danced over with strange feather fingers. The grinning freckle faced baby doll was pitiless drilling her fingers into the sensitive underarms of Gwyneth. She stopped suddenly and started to smear Gwyneth's feet, underarms, belly, navel, ribs, hips, thighs, legs and back with some strange smelly substance. Gwyneth shook and shaked and squealed as the strange substance was smeared all over her. She could stand little more. Suddenly Jennifer stopped as the return of Tammy had occurred. Sadly as Gwyneth checked there was still 2 minutes and 56 seconds remaining. When Gwyneth saw what Tammy had she almost screamed. Two puppies and 3 kittens!!! "Folks I have poured fish oil and lamb oil unto the fair haired Ms Paltrow. Let the cuties that I will be taking home later have a turn." she announced. The crowd awaited anxiously as the tiny creatures were given stools to sit on enabling them to lick away. Gwyneth just managed to get out "STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" before erupting into forced and painful laughter. Seeing distress on Tammy's face, Jenny whispered in her ear "If you want to come to visit them to play with or you know play with me...." Tammy blushed heavily in crimson red but smiled shyly. She didn’t know how Jenny knew but a girl with those ideas appealed greatly to Tammy. She looked forward to dating Jenny if she was interested. Jenny watched as the puppies enjoyed themselves feasting on some delicate soles. They licked and licked making Gwyneth cry with sensitive screams. The kittens had taken to enjoying the upper body of Gwyneth. Licking her navel, her belly, and her underarms. Jenny smiled to sweet Tammy and said to the crowd. "Who thinks Tammy should help me?" "TAMMY!!!!TAMMY!!!TAMMMY! TAAAMMY! TTAAMMY!" chanted the crowd in unison.
Jennifer descended into that bloody black bag as Gwyneth would later remark and took out a backscratcher for Tammy and picked up that vibrator. Jenny doused the vibrator in lamb oil and the backscratcher in fish oil, reached into her pockets and paid the organizer $100 for the both of them. Gwyneth's laughter seemed to grow as a result of the news. She had now been tickled for 9 minutes and 50 seconds. The backscratcher dug deep into her armpit causing the kitten to lick her belly instead. Gwyneth was tied tight but still shook but not enough to dislodge the kitties. The vibrator found itself being run through the toes of the tortured Ms Paltrow. The hysterical shrieks and screams resembled those coming from someone experiencing the motion of being gutted alive. They both then allowed the kittens and puppies to lick those areas and proceeded to move to different ones. As they passed each other, Jenny couldn't restrain and pulled Tammy towards her. And kissed her plum on the lips. The crowd roared its approval and there where ooohs and aahhhs at the beautiful sign of affection between them. Jenny blushed bright red made her way to dance the vibrator over Gwyneth's left side. Barely for a minute had she down so then Tammy who had been scratched some sensitive arches with oil, coming from behind her and goosed her sides. Jenny squealed loudly much to the laughter of the crowd. She turned to face Tammy who kissed her back. For the remainder of the 18 minutes Tammy and Jenny would mostly spend their time hugging and kissing and occasionally adding more oil to the twisting shape that was Gwyneth Paltrow. Finally and mercifully it was the end. Hooting, cheers and clear approvals were heard as the grateful crowd treated to such an exhibition bowed in deference to the two teens. As crowds lined up to make Gwyneth weep further and yell her laughter louder, Jenny holding the babies managed to hand her, her phone number. She whispered in her ear "Please tell no-one but my name isn't Jennifer." Tammy reached out as she was leaving giving a tug on her jeans. "Here's my number!" she said, slipping it in "Jenny"'s pocket. "Are you really Tammy?" asked "Jenny". "Why do you ask, "Jennifer"." "Because..." "Jenny suddenly lifted Tammy's shirt slightly and tickled her tummy and navel getting a squeal from Tammy. "Because you have the same tattoo as a certain girl who lies about her age and is actually 18 pretending to be 17!" replied "Jenny". "How did you know?" she inquired. "Because I know you. I am one of your biggest fans." "Jenny" replied. "I'm one of yours!" responded "Tammy". "Bye "Tammy" " waved "Jenny". "Bye "Jenny" " waved "Tammy". Finally as the last 26-year-old brunette tickled her soles as her friend tickle her belly and her other friend worked her pits it was finally over for Gwyneth. She had been tickled from 8:15 a.m to 11:15 P.m. She had been tickled with everything even a comb! As her manager/agent Kelly untied her she told her. "I will get that Jenny! And her little friend Tammy too!" swore Gwyneth.
The End?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Definitely not... Not me, I mean there's always some guy looking for some action. Willow Rosenberg being grilled by first girlfriend Tara McClay

Awwsome story. Man, I love Gwyneth Paltrow !!!:D :D
Thanks, Anna and Heather :cool: !

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back