• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle week on Howard Stern

skeptical......................

I've gotta tell ya that I'm skeptical about the Carmen Electra episode. The E! show has not to my recollection ever shown the Carmen tickle episode. That episode was actually shown on his Saturday CBS show.

But we can all hope.........right!

Giantfan :devil:

WOW! Moet, the Survivor girl, Rhonda Shear...haven't seen any of those yet. Did see the Brande Roderick show, and she wasn't ticklish at all.

Thanks for posting this. Didnt know about it. I've seen most of them, except for the survivor one, and the Rhonda Shear episode, but you know I'll be watching. That's very cool for us ticklephilies that they will be showing many of the tickle shows in the same week.

Mitch

I have seen A Rhonda Shear segment on Howard Stern. It was pretty awful; the camera didn't even show the foot tickling action. I hope this isn't the same one.

carmens clip

you can see carmens clip on sterns show ....on www.swtickle.com
go to media and you will find it...and all so you can find other clips as weel!!!

I am so happy to hear this. My VCR will be taping these shows all week. I got to see the Maria Menounos show last night and loved it. I'm also interested in the Gina show, which I've been looking for since I've joined the TMF. I've already seen the Tera Patrick show and have it on tape. I've seen the Carmen Electra clip on the Internet, but it would be nice to have it on tape.

Aaaargh! Why do they let that f*cking Stuttering John do the tickling...OK, Gina wasn't really ticklish at all, but Moet...so hot and she was ticklish, and it looked like Stuttering John was trying to scrape paint off her feet...goddamn...I'm pretty sure somebody else was thinking "slow down a little bit, moron". We still have the rest of the week, but I have a bad feeling that he'll be the 'ler again...shit!

Actually Plan B your wrong about Brande Roderick she was ticklish but only on her knees which he didn't tickle til the end sadly :(

I don't get it! This is supposed to be a tickling week, yet they showed the the one with Carmen Electra and the gay bath. I know she was tickled on that day live on the air, and then seen on the CBS show, but it wasn't even mentioned on the E! show, so what's the point? I think Carmen's hot and all, but I'd rather see the old Christmas episode when 3 girls were tickled.

..and that Rhonda Shear was pretty lame..maybe a quick tickle. Very disapointing.

re:

saw the yaqi episode. I thought the second girl was much cuter, but they started out too rough with her. She seemed like she was nervous about it, and they could have totally worked with that by starting out light and teasing her to get her giggling and then go for the kill.
Just my thought

:p I bet members with satellite dishes and in the states will be glad to hear about this. :p :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back