• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's Always Room for Jello....

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
OMG that was one damn good story my friend. Sadistically delicious and I am not ashamed to admit that I wish I could have published this one in TFTA!

Fantastic story!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com

This is one definately one of the best tickling stories out there! Harley sounds like my kind of guy, and I absolutely love how a rude and bitchy girl got taught a lesson! And MTJPub, if you don't publish this story in the next issue of TFTA, then I will be proud to declare you insane.

Aaaaargh...

:eek: Thanks a lot, Dave. I think I strained something. Goth-girl good! Wonderful tale of... ah, crud. THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

As for this tale being published in TFTA... Well, the magazine is filled to the brim with original material with every issue. This tale will probably not appear there, having been already published on the TMF and all. But knowing Dave's style, I bet he's been sending in contributions to last for months of ticklish terror... Between writing all this freebie material... QUALITY freebie material... I feel faint. I tip my hat to you, master Dave. You are truly the king of twisted tales. :D

Tickling Rookie

Not to worry, the October issue of TFTA already has a twisted tale of tickle torture from Dave2112. Check out the preview here...
http://www.mtjpub.com/tfta21.htm

Dave 2112 also is part of the talented team of authors that are in the first issue of "Fiendish Intent" e-publication. Check out the preview here...
http://www.mtjpub.com/fiendish_intent_e-zine.htm

I also know that Dave2112 is currently working on tales for the November issue of TFTA and the November issue of "Fiendish Intent" e-publication.

We can always count on you for truly original tickle stories. I swear, every time I think all possible plots/scenarios have been explored, Dave2112 comes through with another work of art that is like nothing I've ever read.

'If you want original tickling fiction, Dave is your man.' ;) ;) ;)

Outstanding, my friend...absolutely outstanding.

-DFT

P.S. Love the description of Nikki in the beginning half of the story. I have a soft spot in my heart for little goth girls.

Another winner!

Dave2112, Thank you again for yet another absolutely ORIGINAL and FUN tickling story. "Taming of the Shrew" scenerios are one of my favorites. I also enjoyed the idea of using a jello mold to hold the tickle victim captive. This story has both black comedy appeal and intense, suspenseful drama that builds up to a satisfying pay-off. Great story!

Rockauthor

Thanks Rock!

Any chance of a Rachel Cook story from our resident Celebrity storymaster?;)

Always welcome, Dave. Actually I got a request earlier this year for a Josie & The Pussycats tickling story featuring Rachael Leigh Cook AND Tara Reid that I hope to have completed in the coming weeks.

Rockauthor

I just saw the Josie movie (utter crap except that Tara Reid was hilarious)

I would give anything to dig my fingers into that little redhead....

As my friend Marauder would say...

Oog :veryhappy:

OMG!!!!

Dave,
You are one amazing creative mind.
I never post to the stories section because I stopped reading tickling stories a while ago. I have no idea why, I have always derived pleasure from them.
I have read your posts to the discussions section and just saw one that you had pointed to the stories and I had to check one out.
The title caught my attention and I am thrilled that it did.
One of my biggest fantasies,since I first saw the movie Reform School Girls, was that of being "reformed" through sadistic tickling.
You re-awakened this fantasy for me here and I am grateful.
I had forgotten the power that reading has over me. No sooner than it was apparent what was going to happen, my imagination took over and I found myself in Nikki's place. My pulse is still racing as I write this.
Unfortunately, I can't crawl back in bed and....uh....remember it. LOL Perhaps I'll read it again tonight before bed.;)

Great job,
Jen

Thank you so much, Jen! Such nice words. If someone can put themselves into something that I write, then it's all worthwhile.;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back