• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling A Beautiful Pregnant Woman (True M/F)

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
I’d be interested in hearing about anyone’s experiences with tickling pregnant women. My first one was rather unique (and this is just a summary – NOT a full length account)

Janet, my neighbor, had a family emergency (her brother was injured in a car accident, and she needed to leave). She asked me to care for her houseguest (a beautiful blonde 30something pregnant woman, Nancy, who was having some problems with depression and anxiety). This lovely young woman had phenomenal legs and two of the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen.

Nancy and I spent some time getting acquainted, and our conversation went well (I almost felt like we were old friends). The opening I was looking for came when Nancy saw my giant reflexology pillow sitting on my bed. She immediately asked if I gave foot massages (she’d been completely neglected by her soon to be ex-husband, and she was craving affection).

I spent much of the afternoon massaging her feet. She somehow figured out I had a foot fetish, and once the cat was out of the bag, I felt free to tickle her feet and nibble her toes (and she was highly tolerant – she said it felt good to feel attractive again, and she thought I was affectionate).

Nancy ended up staying over night at my place (Janet decided to remain with her brother and his family). In the middle of the night, she awoke me… she was having a mild panic attack and wanted my company to ease her through it. I taught her some breathing exercises and kept her company. Once the immediate crisis passed, we kissed for a while, and another round of foot fun ensued (Nancy really seemed to enjoy indulging my foot fetish – I think she found the whole thing cute and mildly amusing).

In the morning, Nancy was too stiff to put on her shoes and socks. I was happy to assist (but some tickling and toe sucking were involved).

After breakfast, I wanted to take Nancy shopping. She was reluctant (her ex really did a good job of making her feel ugly, and she hadn’t been out in public very much for weeks). With some persuasion, I convinced her to visit a few smaller shops with me.

There was an organic bath supply place, the local dime store, and an antique shop. In the midst of our shopping trip, Nancy confessed that before her pregnancy, she loved shopping for shoes. That seemed like another golden opportunity, and I took her to a cozy local shoe store (I’d shopped there for years -- I even took my cousin Kate there several times while we were growing up).

Nancy sat in the chair and watched nervously as I removed her shoes and socks. I helped her try on several pairs of the sexiest shoes I could find. She repeatedly made demeaning comments about herself and insisted that her feet were fat and ugly (which they weren’t).
When she wouldn’t accept my opinion of her feet, I tickled her to squeals (there were no other customers present, and the store manager gave us plenty of space).

After our shopping adventure, I took Nancy back to my place, and she was positively glowing. She said I was the first person to show her any affection or make her feel beautiful during her entire pregnancy.

Nancy and I snuggled on my sofa for a while and visited. She surprised me by once again inquiring about my foot fetish (she really seemed curious, and I don’t think it hurt that she knew she’d be getting foot massages each time she raised the subject).

That brave, beautiful woman sat patiently and sampled some of my favorite tickling games for much of the afternoon. I returned the favor by giving her several of my finest foot massages and waiting on her (I cooked her meals, brought her snacks, and went out of my way to assure she felt cared for).

My neighbor eventually returned to reclaim her friend. She asked if we got along okay, and both of us smirked. For weeks, Janet grilled me about our activities… but I didn’t share and neither did Nancy.

I went to visit Nancy several times in the weeks that followed, but she eventually moved halfway across the country. She went on to remarry (she found a really nice guy), but I will never forget the wonderful times and fun we shared.

Another great story, Reflex. Thanks a bunch for posting.

I don't get it... idunno: I've corresponded enough with you to believe these events happened - but how do you get away with it?!? You must look like a saint, :angel: or a smurf, :rotate: or some other non-threatening creature to have so many women trust you :bunny: with their ticklish feet.
:xpeepsofa In any case, congratulations. I am envious. (Obviously) :xlime::

thanks

Hello Sole Seeker,

It's good to hear from you (it's been a while). I'd like to respond to your message. Frankly, I cannot claim any special skill or gift (actually I could, but it would be a lie). :)

This particular incident was largely good fortune (or luck as some would call it). Nancy had been neglected throughout her pregnancy (her husband was a scumbag). She was literally starving for basic affection (hugs, handholding, footrubs... even just having someone with a warm tone of voice to act like they cared). Under those circumstances, my naturally affectionate demeanor appealed to her.

All of that factored into the equation, combined with the fact that Nancy opened the door by inquiring about my foot massage skills... it was an easy sell from that point on. If Nancy hadn't enjoyed my company so much, I'd probably feel guilty for having such experiences with an emotionally vulnerable pregnant woman.

Again, this incident was EXTREMELY unique (the fact that my neighbor had an emergency, couldn't take this poor woman with her, and asked me to let her stay at my place... the odds of that happening again are approximately zero).

I was also blessed. For example, my cousin Kate accounted for many of the experiences I've had (I probably enjoyed hundreds of experiences with her while growing up -- and added another one not long ago, and her friends got into the act when we were in high school and college). Again, much of this was just luck... being in the right place at the right time with the right people.

Another factor... I really was obsessed. I spent as much time during my childhood seeking women's feet as most boys spend watching sports. By virtue of the sheer number of hours I logged, I had more experiences than many people at the TMF.

As for looking like a saint, I've received very mixed reviews. My photos are in my profile and you can decide for yourself.

My Profile

Hopefully that answers your questions/comments. :)

P.S. Thanks again for encouraging me to publish my accounts of my experiences with Kate.

Another P.S.

I cannot be the only person who ever did something like this.

I'm hopeful others will come forward.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back