• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad Publicity (MK & Ashley F/m)

tickle2

This is a story of Mary-Kate and Ashley. It is F/m. Hope you enjoy.

Bad Publicity

“Almost time.”, thought Mary-Kate as she sipped on her morning coffee. She skimmed the local celebrity paper ‘Star Times’ looking for any new reports on the “demise” of the Olsen Twins. The paper was written by James Thompson, a young writer who had been after the Twins since they emerged into teenage stars, trying his best to find disparities in their ‘perfect’ image. He had wasted little time in reporting that Mary-Kate had entered herself in a rehab facility in Utah, reportedly for anorexia. As Mary-Kate skimmed downward, she noticed a small follow-up headline “Olsen Twin to Join Sister in Rehab Facility”. “Perfect.”, smiled Mary-Kate as she sipped her coffee and left the table.
A car pulled down the driveway of the Utah facility. James Thompson was an average-sized man. He was clean shaven, no glasses and nicely groomed hair. He was single, no ex or kids, and had basically made a career of dismantling Hollywood celebrities. This would be one of his greatest achievements - to dirty the reputation of the goody-two shoes Olsen girls. He straightened his tie, looked down at his watch and smiled. It was time for his scheduled interview with Mary-Kate.
As he entered the building, he couldn’t help but notice it was strangely empty.
“Hello?” He could hear his voice echo in the emptiness.
“In here.” answered Mary-Kate. “Just finishing up my coffee. Would you like some?”
“Yes, that would be nice.”, answered James. He couldn’t believe this. Not only was he going to wreck her reputation, but she was serving him coffee as well.
As he began to drink his coffee, he asked “Is it just me.. Or is this place empty?”
“Oh that.”, shrugged off Mary-Kate. “We - that is myself and Ashley - had the occupants moved to another facility. It was newer and the equipment was more updated. It’s more private here. There’s a nurse that comes every morning, afternoon and evening and checks up on me. I assure you everything is fine.”
“Yeah - whatever.”, answered James. He was tired of the twins always flaunting their bucks around, getting what they wanted. He couldn’t wait to degrade Mary-Kate even more by showing her photos in his latest edition.
“Well.. I guess we had better.. Ooh.. Ooh no.. suddenly I don’t feel so good.”, he sluffed, holding his stomach and head. “Mary-Kate.. What did you serve me?”
“Oh James! Is everything ok?”, asked Mary-Kate innocently, looking him over as he slumped back into his chair.

When James awoke, he found himself bound with restraints on a large, cushy bed. There were several pillows around him. He tried to move, but couldn’t do much other than lift his head and look downward. His jacket and tie had been removed, but he did still have his pants on - “Thank goodness!”, he thought - but his shoes had been removed. The first few buttons had been undone on his shirt.
“Comfortable?”, asked Mary-Kate, smiling as she entered the room. “We tried to make it comfy for you.”
“Wh-what? This is an outrage!!”, yelped James. “I won’t stand for this!!”
“You don’t have much choice.”, grinned Mary-Kate.
“What did you give me?! You drugged me!!”
“Well you are the one who wrote that story about the “Olsen Twins on Drugs!”, about how we “Party until we pop!”
James struggled against the restraints. He wiggled and tugged at his arms and legs but couldn’t budge. “Let me go this minute! I swear I will sue you and your little twit sister for every dollar you have!!”
“No you won’t.”, replied Mary-Kate now sitting beside him on the bed. “Ashley.. Would you bring me the latest edition of Star Times?”
“Sure thing.”, replied Ashley, bringing over a copy and handing it to her sister.
“Now.. Lemme see.. “ smiled Mary-Kate as she thumbed through the magazine. It says here.. “New York Minute.. Ah here we go..”, she paused. “The Olsen Twins belong in B-rated children’s movies. This movie was an example of how money can get you anything. The plot is stupid, the co-stars are complete amateurs and worst of all are the Twins themselves. The Olsen Twins couldn’t make a person laugh if they tied them up and tickled them to death.”
The seconds of silence that followed sent chills of nervousness down his spine as James began to sputter.. The girls’ eyes met and a grin crossed their faces simultaneously.
“Now girls.. You know I was just trying to sell papers.. You know that!” I.. I - I didn’t mean anything by it! Really!!”
James was dreadfully ticklish. He couldn’t stand being tickled. Just the slightest touch sent him into spasms of uncontrollable laughter. At that moment he wished he could erase every word and start over.
“I’ll scream! I swear!!”
“Go ahead. We won’t mind.”, smiled Ashley.
“HEEEEEELLLPPP!!! HHEEEEEEELLLLLPPP!!”
“There’s no one here but us, sweetums. We’re all alone.”, grinned Mary-Kate.
“Cooochie coooochie..” teased Ashley as her fingers made their way to his sides.
“NOO No no Noohaha haha ha HAHAHA HAHA HAHAA HAHA HAHAH HAHAHAA HAA HAAAAAA!!”
“Gitchee gitcheee!”, added Mary-Kate tickling under his arms.
“OOOHAHAHAHAHAH HAHA WAAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAAAAHAAA HAAAAAA HAA!! PPLEE (gasp!) PLEEHAHAHAH HAHAH HAHA HA HAHAHAA HAAAAAA!!!”
James thrashed around the bed like a fish out of water, his arms and legs twisting and pulling, his back arching and every second felt like eternity.
“PLEEEEEEEAASSEEE!!!”, he screamed gasping for breath between laughter.
“Couldn’t make a person laugh eh?”, teased Mary-Kate.
“HAAAHA OHOAHOHAAHAAHHAAA HAA HAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA!!”, he continued in screaming laughter.
“I’d say we were doing a pretty good job right now.”, laughed Ashley as she continued tickling his ribs.
“OOOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAA HAAAA HAAA!!! GIR-HAHAHAHAHAAA!! GIRLS!!! HAHAHOHOHHAHAHAHAHAA!! GIRLS PLEEEEASE STOOPP!!! HAHAHA HAHAH OHHAHAHAHA HAAA!!”
“Stop? Why whatever for?”, smirked Mary-Kate. “We’re having way too much fun.”
“Besides”, added Ashley “We couldn’t make a person laugh if we tied them up and.. What was that last part Mary-Kate?”, she teased.
“Tickled them to death.”, she grinned.
As if on cue, the girls tickled him even faster all over, tickling faster and harder.
“WAAAHAAHAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”, screamed James, laughter harder than ever. “HAAAHAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!! (gasp!) OHAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAA!! OOOH PLEEEEAAASSSEEEHAHAHAH AHAAA HAAA HAAHAHA HAHAHA HAAAAA!!”
“Please what? Tickle you more? That’s all you’re going to get from us.”, grinned Mary-Kate as she tickled his ribs and sides.
He tried twisting side to side, pulling and straining against the restraints as best he could. But he wasn’t going anywhere and could do nothing but watch and laugh helplessly as the Twins continued their torture.
“AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAaaa aaa aaaa aa.. .. …..” he had reached silent laughter and could do nothing but keep laughing, gasping for air.
Ashley stopped the tickles and watched as her sister worked over his tummy.
“OHOHHAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAH HAHA HAAA!! Plee (gasp!) pleeease!!” he sputtered and begged.. “Please girls.. Wh-what do you want from me?”
“How about his feet?”, smiled Mary-Kate, ignoring anything he said.
“NO NO NOO Girls!! Not that!! Not my feet!!”, begged James feverishly.
“You got it dude!”, smiled Ashley, making her way to the foot of the bed. She slipped off the sock on his right foot. James wiggled his toes as the touch of the cool air was now on his exposed soles.
“Tickle tickle tickle!”, smirked Ashley as he began to walk her fingers up his arch. Realizing how incredibly ticklish his feet were, she straddled his leg, immobilizing it and making his bare foot even more helpless and exposed.
James slammed his head back into the pillow, screaming in agonizing laughter as Ashley’s fingers danced up and down his helpless foot, under the toes, circling the heel and up and down the bottom. She then used both hands along the sides and top of his bare foot tickling lightly with a feather touch.
He could do nothing but wiggle it side to side, try crunching the toes together, wiggle and squirm his foot.. But any effort made Ashley only tickle more. She then pulled back the toes.. “Twit sister huh? Well then.. “, she grinned and tickled like crazy, faster and harder all over his sensitive sole. She could feel his leg trying to kick and squirm but could do nothing as she tickled and tickled..
“AAAAHHHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA!! PLEEEASE!! HAHAH HAHOHAOHAOHOOHAHAHAHA HAAH HAA HAA HAAAAAaa aa aa aa. … .. … … “
His entire body shook in silent laughter. The only sound was Ashley’s taunting sweet voice.. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle.. “
After a few seconds and a deep breath, his back arched as he pulled against the restraints holding him down. The room filled with screaming laughter.. “OOOHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA AHAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!”
“Let me try!”, beamed Mary-Kate as she now straddled his other leg and repeated the same method as Ashley. James shook his head in protest, unable to speak because of laughter, but it was really a useless gesture. His eyes now filled with laughing tears, he could only look up and watch the backs of the twins, his vision blurred and he could only listen as their taunts were just audible over the sounds of his own tortured laughter.
“Ooochie woochie gitcheee gitchee cooochie cooochie coooo!”, teased the girls unmercifully. Their twenty fingers seemed like a thousand as they danced, touched, stroked and feathered his feet to no end. He knew he had to do something or he was going to wet himself at the hands of the two girls. That would have been his ultimate embarrassment. He begged and pleaded like never before..
“PLEASE GIRLS!! I BEG YOU!!! PLLEEEEEEASE NO MORE!! ANYTHING!! ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!” He managed all the words he could, praying they would stop before giving in to helpless hysterics once again..
“OOOHWAAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAA HA HAHAHA HA HA HAA HAA HA HA HA HA HAA HAA HAAAAAAaa aa aa”
Suddenly the tickles stopped. He couldn’t help but keep laughing as the sensations hadn’t stopped…
“Ah hah haha ha ha haha ha hah haha”, he sniffed and gasped.. Just managing to breathe deeply. “Ok ok.. What- (gasp).. What do you girls want?”, he looked up with begging puppy dog eyes.
“We want you to sign this.”, smiled Mary-Kate. “It’s a letter of retraction of everything and anything you have ever printed about us. It states it was all of a vindictive and personal grudge nature and you take full responsibility for your actions.”
“It also states you publicly apoligize for any and all negative unfair reports you have printed against celebrities in the past and that you promise to fulfil you publishing duties in a responsible and positive manner.”, added Ashley.
“I’m not gonna sign that.. Are you crazy??!!”, stormed James as he tugged against the restraints holding him down.
“Ooh well then.. I guess it’s tickle time again.. “smiled Mary-Kate.
“Coochie cooochie cooooo!”, teased Ashley inching her fingers closer to his foot once more. “Awww.. Does it want to be tickled more?”, she grinned.
“Yeah.. Let’s see if that statement he wrote about us really is true!”, smiled Mary-Kate.
“OK OK!! OK! You win!! I’ll sign!! Just let me up!!”
After untying one wrist to get the required signature, the girls released their ticklish victim.

“Oh by the way..”, added Mary-Kate. “This isn’t a rehab facility. There is no anorexia crisis - which you fabricated with airbrushed and doctored-up photos.. We know it and you know it.. We planned the whole thing to get you here and teach you a lesson.”
“You did! You did!”, yelped James, keeping his distance from the girls by placing his arms in a defensive position.
“Don’t worry about any kind of lawsuit either.”, mused Mary-Kate. There are no witnesses to anything and tickling you, which by the way was so much fun, leaves no traces, so you can’t prove a thing.”
Realizing the girls were right, James apologized and consented to leave the girls alone.
As he got in his car to leave, the girls leaned over the door and reminded him.. “Remember the signature..”, beamed Mary-Kate. “And the promises”, added Ashley.. “Or we will be just tickled to do this again.”, both twins laughed together as he drove away.

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, tickle2, and congratulations on your first post! :D It's nice to see another F/m author here.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back