• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham". Part III (F/FF)

Batman

TMF Expert
BATMAN: GIGGLES IN GOTHAM. Part III F/FF

BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Hello, my dear friends from the TMF. I've had problems with my pc the last week, so it took a little more of time to write this part of story, but here it is! The 3rd part of my Batman story. Do you want to know what will happen with Gotham? And what about the missing student? Will be the Dark Knight able to save his beloved city and its population? And specially... Do you want to see Catwoman tickled mercyless? Well, here it is then, look no further. I promise Harley Quinn will get a lot more in the next part. See you then, and please post your opinions. Enjoy!

Featuring:
·Batman
·Commissioner Gordon
·Poison Ivy
·Catwoman
·Harley Quinn
·Stephani Silverman

Part III (F/FF): Revenge is no laughing matter!

On Catwoman's lair...

-"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHORE! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!" Steaphani laughed again as she felt the tingling sensations on her armpits. Catwoman was tickle-torturing the poor teenager since the last 4 hours. That was, until a blast on a wall of her warehouse interrupted her tickle-torture. She turned around around just to see the most desirable female criminal of Gotham. She feared this moment could come, but she didn't believe it possible.
-"Poison Ivy! What the hell are you doing here?" Catwoman asked angry, sounding menacing.
-"Hello kitty, I was in the neighboorhood and just droped to say hi."
-"Don't be silly, go straight to the point. I'm very bussy now." Said Catwoman pointing the teen body, still giggling.
-"Oh I see, you're on tickle-torture again, aren't you? Well, if you want I'll go straight to the point. YOU STOLE MY SENSITIVITY OIL!" Ivy was very upset, and Catwoman begun to prepair herself for batttle.
-"W-what are you talking about?"
-"I TALKING ABOUT THAT OIL THERE, ON THE TABLE!! I TOOK MONTHS OF HARD WORK TO BE PERFECT!!" The green bottle with Ivy's oil was almost empty now, since Catwoman used on the poor tortured girl, who didn't undestand a word of what she was hearing since she was still blindfolded.
-"Well, I'm sorry Ivy, but I really needed it. And I knew you wouldn't give it to me if I asked..."
-"You have now idea of how muach time I've inverted on this! And you waisted a whole bottle on a stupid kid just for tickle her!! I swear I will --"
When Ivy was about to finish her sentence, Harley Quinn entered trough a window, looking for Catwoman as well.
-"Oh crap, this can not be happening." Catwoman thought to herself.
-"Hold on right there, stinky cat!! Mr. J found that you where who stole his laughing gas! Now come wtih me and don't try to... Ivy? What are you doing here?" Harley stopped as she saw her old friend, Poison Ivy on that place. Perhaps they could work togheter once again to trap Catwoman.
-"Catwoman stole something from my labs! What are YOU doing here, Harls?"
-"Well, my pudin sent me to capture her because she stole something from him too. We could work togheter as in the old times, Ivy!"
-"Of course not. You choosed to be with that damn psychotic clown insted of me. So now get out of the way."
-"But Ivy, it's different, you're my friend, and Mr. J is the love of my life. You know you mean a lot to me too."
-"Yes, I know. But you choosed the man that has tortured me many times and also stole my venom to make his stupid joker-toxin. Now that I am thinking, I've never recovered that debt." Ivy was now looking both of the women with a devilish look on her eyes.
-"Get out now, both of you, before I send you to the hospital." Catwoman said.
-"Oh really? And how will you hurt me if you can't move?" As she said that, Poison Ivy threw a bounch of seeds to the floor. The seeds instantaneously grew up into to gigantic plants that wraped both Harley Quinn and Catwoman.
-"Ivy, don't do this to me!! Please!!"
-"I'm sorry Harley, this isn't a personal at all, but your 'pudin' owe me some things. I'm afraid you'll have to pay for them, since he's the 'love of your life'." Ivy then left warehouse wtih the two inmobilized bodies, but she didn't noticed that she was lefting behind the blonde student, who was absolutely clueless of what was going on that place. All she knew now was that she was completely alone...

Later in Posion Ivy's lab...

Catwoman and Harley felt a knife cutting down the vines, and right after that, they saw a pink gas cloud that made them sleep for a while.
Half hour later, they found themselfs on king-size beds, inside of what looked as an hotel room. However, there were no windows or skylights, just one door. They also noticed that they were tied up spread-eagle, and that her shoes, suits and other stuff were removed; only their masks remained on the same place, they were now only on her bra and panties. The vines that before wraped their bodies, now were holding their wirsts and ankles to the edges of the bed. Poison Ivy was standing between the two beds with a knife and a spray in her hand, watching quietly how the girls tried to recognize the place and scape from their bonds.
-"Wellcome back, my girls. How do you feel?"
-"Where are we? What place is this?" Catwoman asked first.
-"We are in a secret underground room of my lab. Is a little place I like to call 'the torture room'."
-"Why you didn't took off our masks?" Harley asked.
-"Because I know your real identities and faces allready, so it wasn't necesary. Besides, it will be much mure fun that way."
-"Let me out of here, bitch! I will kill you if you don't! Come on, let me go now!" Catwoman demanded as she realized that now Stephani was alone in the warehouse. It just was a matter of time to Batman could find her. And if Batman found Stephani, she could say that no Joker kiddnaped her, that some woman named 'Catwoman' did it. And knowing Batman, that was a big problem.
-"Why the hurry, kitty? We are going to have a lot fun here, it will be like a slumber party, you know!" Ivy laughed at her victims situation.
-"Ivy, what are you going to do with us? Please let me go, I don't want Mr. J be mad at you." Harley pleaded and in a very sweet and girly way.
-"Oh Harl, I could never hurt you. But, you're going to pay your boss debts, since you choosed him insted of me. You see, both of you owe me something. Harley, you really don't owe me nothing, but since you love your "pudin" so much, you'll have to pay for his dids. He tortured me to give him one of my formulas, just for prepair that stupid joker-toxin of his. And you, Catwoman, stole the work of two months to use it on a stupid child."
-"You don't understand! I used Joker's laughing gas to kiddnap that girl, so Batman and Gordon would be after him!! I was about to let that student go with the condition that she should tell the cops and Batman that the Joker kiddnaped her so they would catch him. And it was going well until you ruined it, asshole!!" Catwoman explained.
-"So Mr. J was right! You stole his toys!! Now the damn Bat is looking all over the town for my pudin just because you kiddnaped a stupid student!" Harley exploded with anger as she heard Catwoman's plan.
-"Well, then you might enjoy watching her suffering, Harley. As she will enjoy watching yours." Poison Ivy replied.
-"What do you mean by "suffering"? What are you going to do with us?" Harley asked with fear, knowing of what Ivy was capable of.
-"Well, I've thinking on this a lot and..."
-"You're going to kill us, right?" Catwoman asked interrupting Ivy.
-"Oh please. That's so ordinary. No, I've thinked at something better. It will drive you absolutely crazy, it won't leave any phisycal mark, and you'll be alive to remember it until your last day... Hahahahahaha... payback is so sweet, isn't it, Catwoman?"
-"Go to hell, freak."
-"Oh mine, you look so angry. Nevermind, that will change in the next minutes."
-"What do you mean by that, Ivy?" Harley inquired with curiosity.
-"Well, it may not be suffering for you, Harls. I know you love to 'laugh' a lot..."
-"W-what? You're scaring me, Ivy."
-"Relax, baby. Do you remember the seeds I used on the warehouse? I've planted them under your beds. They are growing up right now. You know what will they do when they grow up? Look for soft, warm wet places. And your smooth skin is full of little warm and wet places where they can get in."
-"B-but Ivy, you can't do that. You know I-I'm really... sensitive..."
-"Oh, really? Oh mine, I forgot how ticklish you where, Harley! I'm such a fool... Well, I guess a little tickle won't bother you. If you, Catwoman, are thinking about telling me that you're not ticklish at all or some kind of that ridiculous things, I've covered all of your body with my special oil. And so yours, Harley."
-"No! But I'm very ticklish allready, Ivy! You know it, you used to tickle me all the time!"
-"Yes, I know, Harley. But this will make it a lot more fun. Look! The first vines are coming out from the bottom of your bed, Harls!"
-"Oh, no, please Ivy, don't do this to me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease... ohohohohoho gohohohohohosh... make it stohohohohohohop.... aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha!" Harley begun to giggle softly as the vines tips first touched lightly her arches. Harley's feet were absolutely desirable: they were size 5.5, creamy, smooth and with a pink shade on her soles; her toenails were polishd in a intercalated patron of red and black, just like her suit. And besides, she was ticklish to the tocuh, specially on her little piggies.
-"Well Harley, I'm afraid you will have to pay Joker's debt with me, and I'm uncapable to hurt you... but you know ho much I love to tickle you."
-"Plehehehehehehehease... nohohohohohot my feehehehehehehet... ohohohohohohoho nohohohohohoho aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!"
-"Don't be sad, Catwoman. The vines under your bed will grow in a few moments. And you will be laughing your head off as my ticklish Harley here. She really seems to be enjoying have her feetsies tickled, doesn't her?" Catwoman remained silent as Poison Ivy teased her. She only watched with horror how Harley' giggles increased as the vines touched the base of her toes.
-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NO MY TOES!! OH, IVY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHP!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Harley' lauhgter was lovely and a little high-pitched. She looked as a little child being helpessly tickled, twisting and struggling in her bondage, trying to find a way of escape that situation.
-"I must tell you something, Catwoman. The seeds under your bed are not going to grow so fast as Harley's..."
-"So?"
-"So i was thinking in do the job by myself..." As Ivy said that she begun to glide very slowly her finger on Catwoman's naked bellybuton. She could feel the giggles coming out, as realized Catwoman's stomach begun to tremble.
-"You know, kitty, if you beg for your sanity right now, perhaps I'll forgive you and set you free of your ticklish suffering." Ivy begun to tease Catwoman verbally as she saw tha feline buglar had serious problems to control her laughter.
-"Forgehehehet it, bitch... I'd... choose...hahahaha... to dieahahahaha... haha..."
-"Fine. Die laughing then."
-"Nohohohohohohoho... I... wohohon't... give... up... heeheeehee..."
-"Mmmmmmm... I don't think so. Look at your beautifull crimson lips smiling. You look really amused by all this situation."
-"I will kill you aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh nohohohohohohohohooo!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!" Catwoman' will was broke as Ivy kissed her hipbones in a very sensual way while she kept gliding her finger now on Catwoman's ribcage.
-"Yes, you really seem to be enjoying this, kitty. Your skin is so soft... especially here, on your hips."
-"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA... NOHOHOHOHOHOHO.... DOHOHOHON'T... DOHOHOHO... THAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAT... PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE... AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" The laughter begun to flow out of Catwoman's mouth. She had a beautifull femenine laughter that sounded no histeric, but very sexy. Her giggles increased as Ivy's tongue now moved to her belly and her finger up to her armpits.
-"HOHOHOOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHOSH... NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! PLEHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!!"
-"Did I heard you say 'please'? Are you asking me to stop?" Ivy asked teasing.
-"YEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHES OHOHOHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOD!!"
-"Well well... the brave Catwoman broked by tickling. This is very interesting. Do you really want me to stop, kitty?"
-"OHOHOHOO YEHEHEHEHEHES FOR GOD SAKE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! DOHOHOHOHONT LICK MY BEHEHEHEHEHELLY!!"
-"Mmmmmmm... I don't know. You'll have to do something more than just ask to stop me from licking your delicious belly."
-"WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHANT?"
-"I want you to beg me, my ticklish pussy cat."
-"NEHEHEHEHEHEHEVER AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Ok, let's have it your way then. I didn't wanted to be cruel, but you leave me no choise." Ivy now lowered her head and slowly and started to kiss Catwoman's tighs, very softly. She loved her ticklee's reaction: Catwoman moaned slowly between her giggles as she felt Ivy's lips caressing her sensitive skin just below her black panties.
-"Mmmmmmmmmahaaahahahahahahaha ooooooooohohoho nohohohohoho.... AAAAaahahahahaha!!! Dohohohohohon't dohohoho thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Nooooooooooooohohohohohohoo! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Come on, you can't resist too much more. Beg me..."
-"AAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!! NEHEHEHEHEVER!!! Mmmmmmmmmm... Aaaaaaahahahahaha!!!AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHA OHOHOHO GOHOHOHOD!!!"
-"I'll give you a lasy chance. Don't make me be evil with you..."
-"I SAAHAHAHAHAID NOHOHOHOHO!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Ok, you asked for it... tickle tickle tickle, kitty."Posion Ivy teased Catwoman while she lightly tickled with her fingers the soles of her size 7.5 left foot. Catwoman reacted as she was being hited by a lightning.
-"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NO!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY FEET!!"
-"It's your last chance, Catwoman. Forget about your pride and beg me, and I'll forgive you. Otherwise, you'll be laughing by hours..." Catwoman remained silent for a few moments. Then, she exploded with hilarity as she felt Ivy's fingers tickling the arches of both of her feet.
-"AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOOHOOOOHHOHOHO!!! DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY FEET AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Mmmmmmm... your soles feel really soft. Specialy here on your arches..."
-"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
-"Oops, I'm sorry. Does that tickles? Tickle tickle tickle..."
-"OOOOOOOHOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOOHOOHOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OK, YOU WIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEHEHEHEHEASE I BEHEHEHEHEG YOU!! STOHOHOHOHOHP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!" Ivy heard that, of course, but she didn't care. Catwoman's laughter was so intoxicating and her feet were so wonderfully soft, that she decided to have some fun with her ticklee. She begun to play 'this little piggie' on Catwoman black polished toes driving her absolutely insane with laughter. After runs her finger between Catwoman's toes by 5 minutes, Ivy begun to lick her sole with the tip of her tongue slowly from the heel to the base of the toes. After torture Catwoman by 20 minutes or so, the vines begun to emerge fromunder Catwoman's bed. Then Poison Ivy remembered Harley Quinn, wich lied there giggling helpessly as the vines were tickling her feet, armpits, and tummy.
-"Did you have fun in my abscence, Harls?"
-"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHASE HAVE MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!"
-"Well Harley, don't be jelous of Catwoman. I'll spend some time with you now..."

Meanwhile, at the outskirts of Gotham...

Batman finally arrived at the abandoned warehouses at the south of Gotham City. He came out of his vehicle, and took a little device from his utility belt
-"Shields." Batman said in his icy baritone voice to the device putting it close to his mouth. Automatically a metallic cocoon covered hermetically the Batmobile. He turned and watched the ruined warehouses and factories; then, in the cold silence of the night, Batman's attention was atracted by high-pitched screamings. Screaming for help. Batman realized quickly were was the source of that sound. Using his Batgrapple he climbed up to that place; as he got closer he could recognize that those screams belonged to a girl, a young girl specially, a teenager perhaps. When he reached the top of the building, he jumped trough the skylight breaking the glasses, entering with a clash and spreading his cape as a gigantic bat ready to face whoever dared to kiddnap that student. But, when the dark knight touched the flour and stood up ready to fight... he saw no one.
The place was completly empty. With the exception of a girl that remained screaming, tied up to metallic table. Batman runned to where she was, saw the girl sobbing uncontrolated. Batman felt how the anger filled him as she watched the image of an inocent girl tied up in her underware, crying alone in the dark and humillated.
-"Are you allright?" The cape crusader asked.
-"Who... who are you?" The girl suddenly froze as she heard that deep dark voice next to her.
-"I'm here to take you home. Your parents are very worried, you've kiddnaped a whole day. Do you know where did the Joker run?"
-"Joker? No, it wasn't the Joker. It was Catwoman. She tickle-tortured me by hours, I don't know how manny time exactly."
-"She TORTURED you? Do you know where is she now?"
-"No, I don't. Hours ago, two other women came. They fought and then dissapeared. I remember Catwoman called one... Ivy, or something like that."
-"So Ivy is mixed in this... Let me untie you." Batman took a little bat-shaped knife and begun to cut Steph's bonds.
-"Thank you. You know, I never thought that people were real, I thought that they were urban myths, just like Batman, you know... Oh my..." Stephani stoped her sentence as she saw the 'urban myth' removing her blindfold. "Oh... I'm... I'm sorry... I didn't wanted to..."
-"Cover yourself with this, I'll take you know to the Police Departament." Batman said as he gave her a cloth a that he found nearby to cover her voluptuos teen body. "Follow me." They went out of the warehouse to get on the majestic Batmobile. Stephani couldn't believe what she was looking at as the metallic cocoon removed itself from the car.
-"Wow... nice car."
-"Get in." As they headed to the GPCD, Batman used the Batmbolie radio to call Gordon.
-"Gordon, can you hear me? It's Batman."
-"Gordon here. Do you have any news on the missing student?"
-"She's next to me. I'm going to the police departament. I will meet you there. Batman out."
-"Ok, I'll be waiting. Gordon out." As the comunication ended, Batman noticed the girl was giggling.
-"Is something wrong?" Even the dark knight tried to not make Stephani feel uncomfortable, he couldn't help but sound intimidating.
-"It's just... hahaha... no one in the school will believe I was on the Batmobile with... Batman... hahaha. This is so unbelieveble..." Batman only smiled and pressed the turbo, heading as a black thunder to the Gotham City Police Departament.
But he still doesn't knew Joker plans for Gotham and Batgirl, who is being tickle-tortured in Funnibones by the Joker himself... And what will happen with Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Catwoman? The time just keeps running off for Gotham...
It sounds like a job for the Dark Knight!

TO BE CONTINUED...

=BATMAN=

What do you think about this one?

Last edited:
Your skills are complete, young Batman. Your training is complete.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thank you so much, master Anna and master Heather. I'm ready to fight crime now :D .

As in the earlier parts, I must tell you that I will write a 4th part only if this one has enough acceptation (you know, if people post here, or if enough people watches it, things like that). So basically if you want a next part, just ask people ;) .

what do you think????????????????????????????????????
OF COURSE WE WANT IT!!!!!!
and also a 5th part, 6th part and so on....
write until this forum is closed...:D
so never stop

o yeah could you capture another innicent female like stephanie
just a girl you make up that's fun

Well, Batman, I think it's a terrific tale of ticklish terror and tittalating torture! Please do continue, same Bat-time, same Bat-channel!

Smiley

Thank you guys!!! :D :D :D
That's the kind of support that makes me go on!
4th part on way!:cool:

Just was wondering if there really WAS a 4th part on its way, Batman. I know that things can get busy, so no pressure, just wanted to beat the bushes for some info. :D

Smiley,
turning on the Bat-Signal

I'm really sorry, but I've been really busy lately, so I didn't have any tima to write the stroy :sowrong: .
I'll write it, but I guess that will be in a month or two. Im very very sorry :(, I won't let you down, I promise.
See you later

Hi there! :D I know it's been like... whew, 9 or 10 months since I worte the last part of the story. I've been really busy and wasn't able to write 4th part... until now :D! It's not finished, but here is a teaser for you, people. I'll guess it will be finished on the 1st or 2nd week of july.
Enjoy!

BATMAN: "Giggles in Gotham"

Featuring:
•Batman
•Poison Ivy
•Harley Quinn
•Catwoman

Part IV (F/F): ???????????????

On Poison Ivy’s hideout…

Ivy smiled to herself. She couldn’t be more pleased. Her genetic-mutated plants designed to crawl into soft, warm places of the human body were a total success. Many of the most rich men in Gotham would pay a fortune to watch the scene she provoked: Catwoman, only dressed up with her cat-mask, black bra and panties, tried in vain to hold in her sweet, feminine laughter as the vines that emerged from under her bed caressed softly her armpits and hips, provoking her to struggle against her bonds in a futile attempt to get free from the hilarious torment. Ivy then turned her eyes to Catwoman’s left side: where Harley Quinn kept laughing helplessly. “She looks so lovely giggling like that…” Ivy couldn’t avoid think. The plants that wrapped Harley’s body were covering more spots on her body than Catwoman’s. On her left arm the vines reached her forearm, other would cover almost her whole ribcage, while the thinner ones were crawling from her heels to her knees. The tingling sensations between and around her toes was driving her mad, making laughter and girlish giggles flow freely and constantly from her tempting black painted lips; her clown-clad head was fully thrown back occasionally turning from side to side to try to avoid the ticklish feelings.
Poison Ivy, of course, couldn’t miss this chance to tickle her closest friend, specially in such a ticklish situation like that. Ivy took a chair, and sat next to her beloved Harls.
-“Having fun, sweetie?” Asked Ivy sarcastically.
-“Hahahahahahaha! Pleahahahase Pammy, you’re my friehehehehend, lehehehet me gohoh nohohoow! Ahahahaha!”
-“Oh, Harls, how could I let you go? You look so cute, and helpless… and ticklish… Remember all the time we spend together when you decided to dump that stupid clown? It was sooooooo much fun…” As Ivy said that with a little nostalgic, she teased Harley’s flat pinkish tummy.
-“Ivy hahahahahaha! Don’t dohohoho this to mehehehehe!”
-“Why not? I remember all those nights we stayed up late when we lived together… we played lots and lots of tickle fights, remember, Harls? We also played Tic-Tac-Toe on your tummy thousands of times… you used to love getting tickled. Why did that change, sweetie?”
-“Yeah, but now I don’t wahahahahant to gehehehet tickled Ivy, please ahahahahahaha! Oh god, make this plant stohohohohohop!”
-“If you tell me why you don’t want to get tickled now… I promise I will stop the plants from tickling you…”

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back