• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking f/f Olsen twins

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
We have a request for a f/f ticklign story where 19 year old Lindsay Lohan or 18, we forget and the Olsen twins get theirs.
Love,
ANna and Heather

Ok this is NOT my story, itis from josie the ticklish pussycats page

Olsen Twins: Deadly Call
by: Anonymous

"Goodbye girls, I'm leaving!" It was the call of the woman of the house, Mrs. Olsen, as she and the Mister left the two twins home alone so that the parents themselves could enjoy a night on the town. "And remember, if there's an emergency, call the number I left taped to the phone, since this cheap town has no 911 system yet (and problably never will). Dad and I are going out to dinner and a movie, and probably more. We won't problably won't be back until midnight, but you better not be awake then or you're going to be in big trouble when we get home. Have fun!"

"We will, Mom! Goodbye!" cried Mary Kate and Ashley simultaneously, as the two adult authority figures surrendered control of the house to them. The door closed, and the family car drove off, leaving the two girls alone for the remainder of the night, as far as they were concerned, seeing as how they are to go to bed at 10:00, and the parents will return a long while thereafter.

"Yesssss!!!!!!" screamed Ashley with joy. "We have the house to ourselves!!!! And Mom and Dad won't be back until late tonight, so we can do whatever we want until then!"

"Yipppeeee!!!" shouted Mary Kate, exhilerated to the point of near-rapture. Immediately the minds of the identical-looking fraternal twins turned to fu activities to use to kill the remainder of the night. They decided to turn to prank phone calls.

"Okay," said Ashley, "I'll call first. We'll take turns calling people and driving them crazy."

"No, I go first!!!" shouted Mary Kate, and the two began to wrestle on the floor. As they wrestled, Mary Kate tore off Ashley's right shoe and threw it across the room. As Ashley ran to retrieve her shoe, Mary Kate lunged for her right sock and tore it off, then threw it across the room, exposing Ashley's cute bare foot. Ashley, realizing what was about to happen, didn't bother to get up and retrieve her shoe and sock. She just turned to Mary Kate and ripped her left shoe and sock off. Mary Kate didn't bother to get up and chase after her flying footwear either. She just reached out to Ashley's bare sole and tickled it.

Ashley let out a peal of laughter as Mary Kate's fingers ran up and down her sole. Immediately she thought of returning the favor, and noting Mary Kate's own bare foot, her hand flew there and poked at the foot, eliciting quite a similar response from her sister, the response Ashley had been looking for. The two wrestled on the floor, attempting to tickle each other's foot without getting tickled themselves. It was an interesting sight, to say the least. But finally Mary Kate called out "Stop!!!" in between peals of laughter. Ashley, upon hearing this, ignored the plea and continued to tickle the bare sole of Mary Kate. "Stop!" Finally, Ashley stopped. "Remember the prank phone calls we were going to make? Mom and Dad are gone, and we might never have a chance like this!!"

"Yeah!!! Let's do it!" cried out Mary Kate, and the two rushed for the phone. Mary Kate got there first.

As Mary Kate dialed up a random number, Ashley had decided that she liked the prospect of going barefoot around the house. It felt good on her feet, and it was a unique experience for her not to wear shoes and socks around the house. Thinking of this, Ashley pulled off her left shoe and sock and hurled them across the room. She was so lost in thought she barely heard her sister's call, and the laughter that was elicited from the response. "Okay Ashley," Mary Kate said, "it's your turn."

As Ashley got up to the phone, excitement ran through her head. Perhaps it was the idea that the response she will get will produce a great deal of humor for her benefit. Perhaps it was that she was doing something she knew she wasn't supposed to, and that if she got caught, she would be in big trouble. Either way, Ashley grabbed the phone and dialed a number. After a few rings, the person finally answered.

"Hello?", called a drunken sounding man at the other end of the line. He sounded really friendly, possibly as an effect from all the beer he had been drinking.

"Hello?", Ashley said, thinking fast. She had to come up with something funny to do quickly or else the whole thing would be ruined. "Is your refrigerator running?" Having heard that old joke before, the fact that it was stored away in her memory and the fact that she needed a joke desperately caused to choose that one. Now she almost wished she hadn't.

"Yes it is," replied the person, obviously not thinking straight.

"Then you'd better go catch it!"

"What?"

"Never mind." Embarassed, Ashley hung up the phone. "Your turn again."

Mary Kate got up to the phone and tried to think of a good joke for this next person. She dialed a random number, but the response she got at the end of the line was far from humorous.

A very loud shriek sounded at the other end of the line. "Help!" screamed a woman, clearly in a great deal of distress. "He's going to kill me!" This was followed by a loud thump, and then the sound of a man's voice. "Hello? Whoever this is, you've got the wrong number!!!! You hear me!?!?!?!? THE WRONG NUMBER!!!!!!!!!" The phone went dead.

Trembling with fear, Mary Kate turned to Ashley. "A woman was just murdered on the phone!" Having heard the screams coming faintly through the phone, a wide-eyed Ashley needed no further convincing. The two decided to stop making prank phone calls and wondered what to do.

Meanwhile, in a run-down, practically destroyed house, a man named John Kohler stood over the corpse of his former girlfriend, who was lying on the ground with multiple knife wounds, as well as the wounds of various heavy objects she had been hit with.

"I've got to do something about that caller," John thought. "He or she might be a friend of Melissa's and could possibly call the cops on me, since everybody knows that Melissa and I went out together often." Thinking it over in his mind, John finally decided to trace the call and go back to the home of the person who had made the call, and kill that person, or do something to get the person from reporting the homicide to the cops.

John used call-tracing to get a number, thinking that if it was one of his real close friends or a member of his former gang, he could easily get that person to shut up. But instead, call-tracing turned up an unfamilar number. "Hmmm...." John thought. "Who could this be? Problably one of Melissa's close friends. I just hope it's some sissy I can easily convince not to squeal to the pigs. I don't want another murder on my hands after the one I've just committed. I'd better pay a visit to this person. Besides, some neighbors must have heard this screaming and pigs will problably be here soon. I could seek refuge at someone else's house, and it might as well be the house of a perfect stranger - someone the cops couldn't trace me to." Grabbing some rope, a glass-cutter, and a sharp knife, John Kohler jumped into his car and drove off.

Back at the Olsen house, Mary Kate and Ashley still hadn't recovered from the shock of what they had just witnessed over the phone. They were watching "America's Most Wanted", and that only made matters worse. It wasn't much better when they heard a car pull up at the house. Immeadiately the two twins became paranoid and began to fear the worst. A few minutes later, a booming voice came behind them. "Don't move!!! Do not attempt to escape from me! Just sit right there and put your hands behind her back! If you do not oblige this will be your fate." The man then put the knife to his throat and pretended to slice it open.

Naturally the twins obliged. They sat there with their hands behind their back and didn't budge when ropes were wrapped around their hands, tying them together. The man then wrapped ropes around their feet and tied them together. Finally, he wrapped ropes around the girls' body, pinning their arms to their sides (but hands still behind back). Finally, the vile man stood back to admire his handiwork. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen sat on the floor with their hands tied tightly behind their back, ropes wrapped around them pinning their arms to their sides, and their feet tied together, Mary Kate having one shoe and sock off and one on, Ashley being barefoot. They couldn't move a muscle. They had no choice but to give in to the man's every whim.

Meanwhile, the man, who was John Kohler, began to ponder the situation. Panic from the thought of getting caught had clouded his mind and his thoughts ran in crazy circles. "How old are these two? They can't be home alone, but I couldn't find any parents anywhere. But then, who cares? I'm a fugitive now and I can do whatever I want as long as I don't get caught, and that may well be inevitable. I might as well get my money's worth and do some more criminal activities while I am still on this earth standing now. And why is one girl barefoot but the other has one shoe and sock on?"

John had decided that while he was hiding out from the cops that he might as well make something out of it. He changed the channel on the TV until he found one of his favorite shows, "2 Stupid Dogs". He watched it for a while, until he noticed it was an episode he'd seen before. That problably meant that the other 2 episodes were one's he'd seen before also. He decided to flick the TV off, then turned to the girls.

"The girl with the one shoe, how come you're not wearing the other? What's this all about? You two look like identical twins. If you dress identical from the legs up, how come not your footwear?" Mary Kate was too frightened of the man to give a reply. John didn't wait for one anyway, and removed Mary Kate's right shoe and sock, exposing her other cute bare foot.

John pondered over this new development, and gave the girls a glare that reminded them not to struggle. Finally, acting on impulse, John reached out and tickled Mary Kate's bare sole.

"Hee hee hee hee!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!" Mary Kate laughed loudly and had a hard time controlling herself as John worked his fancy on her bound foot. But it didn't last long, though, as the intrepid Mary Kate covered her tickled foot with the other.

John decided he wasn't going to take this type of retaliation. He left the room and began looking for a piece of string. With him gone, the twins began to struggle to untie themselves. As they struggled, the ropes seemed to get tighter, only adding to the girls already great discomfort and helplessness. They then worked to get their feet free from the ropes. Their feet didn't go very far, however, as the ropes around them were too tight by far. It seemed as though this man knew his knot-tying and knew it well, and the Olsen twins were the prisoners of this knowledge.

Finally John returned, brandishing two pieces of string. He used one to tie Mary Kate's two big toes together, and then used the other one on Ashley. Finally, he moved up to Ashley and reached out and ran his hands across her feet."HAHAHAHA!!!! STOP!!!! I CA-HEH HEH HEH HANT TAKE HA HA HA HA HEH-NEY MORE!!!!" laughed Ashley as the man wreaked havoc across her helpless soles, as her toes wiggled and her feet tried vainly to escape. With her big toes now tied together, those feet were going nowhere, and the same with Mary Kate, who had previously been able to escape the nightmarish tickling by covering one foot with the other.

John finally decided to turn to Mary Kate, his other prisoner, and tested out his techniques on her bound feet. They worked like a charm. Mary Kate laughed as good as Ashley as she struggled to escape the tickling of John's flying fingers. "Ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! STAH HA HA HA HA HA HOP!!!!! PLEEEH HEE HEE HEE HEE HEESE!!!!!" Of course John had no intention of stopping. He continued to use his talented hands and fingers to cause this tickling nightmare to his prisoner, and kept it up literally for a half-hour, until he was exhausted. Deciding there was no way the two twins could identify him to the police, and feeling like leaving the place anyways, John turned to leave. But first he went through the house to get a pen and write a message to the twins: "Don't tell the cops or you're dead meat." He then decided it was a bad idea, and finally he decided to go to them himself.

"Okay girlies, I'm gonna make sure you don't go the cops about this whole thing." John brandished his knife. He prepared to bring it down on Mary Kate's head, but changed his mind. He then stuck the knife into the carpet, and left a few words of warning, "let that thing remind of what will happen if you squeal to the pigs." Finally, the man left the house and drove away.

The twins then began to struggle some more against their bonds, trying futiley to slide their hands and feet out of their ropes. "It's no use!" cried Mary Kate. "We're tied too tightly! We'll never get free!" But Ashley noticed the knife and had an idea. After finally managing to slide over to the knife, Ashley began to rub her bonds against it and freed her hands. She then cut free the ropes wrapped around her, and finally, she picked up the knife and cut free her feet. She then put the dangerous instrument away, and turned to Mary Kate.

Even after having been through all of this, Ashley hadn't forgotten about how Mary Kate had torn off her shoe and sock and tickled her, and started the whole shoe/sock-removal thing. If they had been wearing their shoes and socks at the time the man the met them, he might have never thought to tickle them. So naturally part of this was Mary Kate's fault. Ashley ran her fingers up and down Mary Kate's bound soles and tickled her like crazy. She continued to do this for a while, then finally used the knife to cut her sister free. With the two of them free, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen then hurried off to bed, to ponder the events of the day, which will undoubtedly make an appearance or self-reference in their dreams.

THE END

ok, how come this story is allowed, when when i reported that i heard about a tickling blooper on Two of a Kind, my report got removed?

Because this story has no mention of age. Though it was written (and we have seen that story before, the site also has a Michelle Tracthenburg/Harriet the Spy tale) prior to them having reached the age of consent, the story's time is now the present where the twins have reached 18. Your mention of Two of a Kind made mention of underage. Simply change it to 18 and it will post. We have no doubt your story is excellent (Well I (Heather) have no doubt. Hey neither do I (Anna). Sorry baby, love you. Love you too.) Okay so please post your tale with the numbers 18 years and over.
Love,
Anna and Heather

it wasn't a story i was talking about. it was a blooper i had once heard about where while filming a karate scene with Mary-Kate on Two of a Kind, Ashley and this former power ranger play a tickling prank on her by unexpectedly holding her down and tickling her feet

I remember a while ago there was a mainstream pic of mary kate or ashley tickling the other ones foot. I think it might have been toyou that posted it.

please i would like to read a story about lindsay lohan being tickled all over, so if someone could write one that great . thanks

megaman420 said:
please i would like to read a story about lindsay lohan being tickled all over, so if someone could write one that great . thanks

Experience the pride of self accomplishment! Write it yourself.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back