• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph's Torment: a natural encounter

natural tickler

Verified
Steph's Torment: a natural encounter (part 1)

While driving home from work on a dark, cloudy afternoon, steph was in dreamland. She had a hard day at work, but some of that time was spent teasing and talking smack to a fellow worker. You see, this wasn't an ordinary worker, it was one who had an intense tickle fetish, and she constantly showed her feet at him, knowing he couldn't touch, or he'd be fired. She also taunted him alot, with tickle talk that would make him tingle. Laughing to herself, she was thinking of more ways to torture him Tuesday, since she had a four day weekend. Little did she know how her holiday would be spent.

As she got to her apartment, she noticed that the door was slightly ajar. She looked inside the cracked door, and noticed it was broken in. She slowly went thru the apt, asking "Who's there?" to no reply. She headed towards the bedroom, and as she went passed the bathroom from behind, a black masked man came from behind with a chloroform-filled rag and soon she blacked out.

FRIDAY- DAY 1
Steph woke up to a cool breeze blowing on her. She found herself to be tied up on a table, and blindfolded. She then felt she was stripped to her bra and panties and her toes was tied back tight. So she began to ask who it was, and the next voice she would hear would send shockwaves thru her body. "Oh you know who this is, the person you have fun with at work" Her face turned pale as he blindfold pulled off her face and she would see who it was. The guy from work!!! she thought to herself. She knew she was in for it, and tried to reason with him. "I'm sorry if I teased you too much, but it was just for fun", she said. "Well, my darling, for the next four days, we'll see how much fun you'll have. Let us begin, shall we"

As he headed for the armpits, steph knew she was doomed. So she just bit her lip, closed her eyes and prepare for the worst. As his hand landed in her pits, and slowly cirled around in spiral circles, her lips, quivered and her eyes was screwed shut. "what's the matter baby, ticklish?" he taunted. As she tried to hold on, his other hand went into the other pit and the dam broke. She was howling in laughter. As the circles and scribbles danced across her pits, she was bucking harder than a bronco, trying to move away, but the restraints was too strong. when she realized there was no escape, she went into a fit of giggles.

After an hour had passed, he stopped. steph was a mess, but her night had just begun. She knew he would not release her, so begging was out the question. She waited for the next attack, and her eyes bugged out her head where he headed next. He straddled her waist, and with a pair of scissors, cut off her bra. Her watermelons jiggled as he cut it off. He then showed her a feather, and proceeded to work, dancing it across her breasts. He flicked it across her nipples and they were becoming hard as rocks. After about 15 min of this he then dug underneath her breasts, and she went ballistic. He then continued her armpit tickling and she was going mad. She was thinking anything to get him off her, but then something happened. She started to enjoy this. She had always wanted to test her endurance, but never thought this guy would be the one to do it. After another 45 minutes of this she passed out, but her night isn't over...yet

When she woke up again, he went down a little further, and decided to climb the ladder. Her ribs was one of her worst spots, and he knew it by watching other workers poke her from time to time. She also had the blindfold put back on her and had no idea when he would strike. She would find out right about...NOW!! and she exploded in to mind-numbing laughter. He played her ribs like a piano, effortlessly going up and down, changing speeds. She was howling, now, but it seemed was getting turned on by her nipples getting harder and harder and she was getting wet. "It seems someone is loving this" he said. So while tickling the ribs, he went and sucked her nipples. Steph was going into agony/ecstasy. Her hips was grinding, and was looking for release. He saw she was loving it, and decided to go for the juggular, and he cut off her panties, and saw a glistening mound. With the feather, he proceeded to tickle her pussy, and the laughter that came out of her was incredible, he also decided to give her a double whammy, went to tickle the ribs at the same time. steph's world was turning upside down. She wanted him to continue, and finish her off, but also wanted the tickling to stop. So as he continued the assault on the ribs, he then tickled the clit, and she was bucking up and down to get the feather in her. With the tongue, he then teased the button well until she had nuclear mind-blowing orgasm, and she went down in a heap, with a little smirk on her face. Before she passed out for the night, she heard the words that was haunting; the worst was yet to come. As she was out for the night, (we'll use the name Nick) prepared this tickle teaser for Day 2.

Part 2 will come later

enjoy!!

NT

Last edited:
No bathroom break? And is this a starvation tickle?

Those flaws aside,you've written a hell of a fantasy. :cool:

Holy cow! :whip:
(that's for making me sweat at work...):p
Or maybe I'll punish you ANOTHER way? Hmmmm...:tickle:

XOXO
PS--Please oh please can we not call him Todd? Same name as a college boyfriend (shudders) Thanks darling! Can't wait to see the sequel!
XOXO

Re: No bathroom break? And is this a starvation tickle?

Em Es said:
Those flaws aside,you've written a hell of a fantasy. :cool:

Thanx for the critique, dude. This will help me be a better story writer:D

I promise part 2 will be better. Whether steph will feel better, that's for her to decide:p

Thank you Dr. Homey :D (always looking out for me, aren't ya hon?)
NT probably isn't aware because I don't post much about it but I am diabetic, so starvation would also have me passing out, in diabetic shock :p (kind of kiils the mood a bit, wouldn't it?)

Hey, I've always thought Nick was a sexy guy's name, can we call him Nick, can we Daddy? Please?

XOXO

Ok, we'll call him Nick. I'll make the changes. Don't worry, NT will take care of ya, but I will still tickle ya silly:p

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back