• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gentle Villain Seeks Ticklish Damsel for Email Distress

TickleTeaser

I am a new member to the group, and very glad to be here! I am a 45-year-old WM, 6' 0" tall with a heavy but athletic build, green eyes and sandy brown hair. While outwardly very professional and 'vanilla' in appearance, ever since I was very young, I have found fantasy scenarios involving bondage and tickling to be highly erotic and pleasurable.

In my favorite 'scenes' I play the role of an evil (but secretly gentle and attentive) villain who kidnaps a sweet and sexy young damsel. After securely binding and gagging my lovely captive, I strip and run my hands over every inch of her soft, sensitive skin, spending hours tickling, teasing and fondling all of her most vulnerable and sensitive places. Although the proud damsel struggles and resists with all her strength and will, by alternating periods of intense tickle-torture with much more intimate strokes and caresses, I seek to wear down her defenses and then slowly, inexorably bring her to a peak of unbidden arousal, until she is pleading with her eyes and through her gag for release from her pent up desire.

Now that you know a bit about me, what about you? Does this sort of scenario sound really exciting and erotic? Do you value sincerity and disretion as well? If so, please send me an email at: [email protected]. Describe yourself and your bondage/tickling fantasies in as much detail as you feel comfortable with, and I will do the same. If our interests seem compatible, we can discuss them further, or we can begin cowriting an exciting and highly erotic fantasy story for our mutual pleasure and enjoyment. If 'lightning strikes' and we really hit it off, who knows?

I look forward to hearing from you, my dear damsel...

TickleTeaser :devil2:

You sound so much like me its scary - read the story "Taleena's First Adventure" and see what you think

Thanks for responding to my post, tkl-pen. I had a chance to read your story, and I really liked it - well done! I personally like my tickle-damsels to be securely bound and gagged (I love the sound of frantic mmmphing), but I know I am a bit unusual in that regard. I'll be looking forward to your next adventure with Taleena!

TT

Some additional thoughts:

I find the the combination of bondage and tickling to be a highly erotic form of foreplay. In the initial stages, tickling by the male villain serves as a playful way to emphasize the female captive's helplessness and vulnerability, while also 'priming the pump,' so to speak, for the more overtly sexual touches to follow. Scenarios can run the gamut from playful challenges (''I bet I can tie you up so that you can't get away, and tickle you until you are really turned on") to highly erotic kidnap/damsel-in-distress storylines.

Sound interesting? Then feel free drop me a line at: [email protected], and we can discuss it further!

Your villain,
TT:devil2:

Excellent points - I like them either gagged or ungagged when placed in restraints - for example, in my story 'Stephanie McMahon and the New Trailer' she has no gag - but in part two she and another guest are both gagged - another point, too, is that the wrists tied over the head with the palms open and exposed is far more fearful for the ticklee than the arms seperated and on the upper extremities of an x shaped table - and that is for me, too, the whole point of the thing - to create a feeling of utter helplessness - you are truly a wise man.

My goodness, these posts have turned me on to the point of no return. I love the damsel in distress storylines the most and though I have never been tied, much less tied and tickled, I fantasize about it all the time. And I love the gentle villain story. It's what my fantasies are made of. ;)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back