• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Dunst "Jumanji" story

Damn man, I LOVE her--thanks so much for the story :D
Thanks for the consideration in askin approval before posting "borderline" content--in the future, just feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] for questions on content control and i'll be happy to get back to you on them :)

Thanks for your thanks!

You're welcome on all counts. I'm very pleased that you and MC^2 enjoyed the story. I had this image in mind since I first saw the film. I know KD was young, but she still needed to be tickled.

The positive response encourages me to finish and post a couple of other stories I have in the works. None of those, to the best of my recollection, involves anyone under about 17, so no problem there. I'll hopefully get to them in a couple of weeks.

:D

If i recall correctly, U.N.Owen removed his stories from the TMF and other places (Yahoo groups etc) several years ago because of unsettling correspondence from some of the readers.

Wow. It may have happened before, so it may not be a record, but I don't remember ever seeing someone reviving an 11-year-old thread before. The art of necromancy is strong in this one.

If i recall correctly, U.N.Owen removed his stories from the TMF and other places (Yahoo groups etc) several years ago because of unsettling correspondence from some of the readers.

Jeez, old thread.

But yes, Ticklurk's recollection is correct. I pulled all my stories years ago. They were meant to be cute, but they were attracting pedophiles, who were creeping me out. I don't share the old stories any more. I'm not even sure I have copies myself.

Too bad. Well, of course it was inevitable, since she was 11 during the movie.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back