• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Men Series: Part 2, Rogue

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
Regan’s next target would be another tough nut to crack. Xavier had provided Rogue with formidable psychic shields over the years to help her keep the personalities she absorbed in check. That combined with her natural resistance to telepathy always made her a challenge. But Lady Mastermind had worked her will over Rogue before, and after just besting Emma Frost she was hardly lacking for confidence.

She caught sight of her intended in one of the upstairs hallways, crossing from the bathroom to her bedroom in just a towel, sopping wet. Regan slipped into the room behind her, invisible to Rogue’s perceptions, and watched as the sexy Southern belle removed her towel to dry her hair, baring a perfectly toned and tanned body. Regan drank in the sight for a moment, then put her plan into action.

Rogue finished toweling off, shaking the last few drops out of her hair and letting it fall into a beautiful mess. She stretched, then grabbed a fresh pair of underwear. As she stepped into her panties, she was startled by a voice from the doorway:

“Well now, aint’ dis a sight for sore eyes.”

Rogue spun around as best she could while still partially bent over, panties just about knee-high. She would have been more embarrassed at being snuck up on in the buff if she hadn’t recognized the Cajun accent right away.

“Keep up that kinda cheesy talk, Cajun, more than your eyes are gonna be sore,” she replied, shimmying her underwear the rest of the way up her thighs.

Gambit strode towards here, thumbs hooked into his belt. “Promise?”

“Watch it, Sugah,” Rogue warned, putting her hands on her hips in a deliberately sexy pose. “Ah’m deadly like this.”

Gambit shrugged. “Died before. Didn’t phase me none. ‘Sides, all things considered there are worse ways to go. This sho’ beats having a sword shoved through your chest.”

He was getting just a bit too close now. Even with him in full costume, Rogue still feared making accidental contact. She feared it even when SHE was fully dressed. “Remy, really. Ah don’t want to hurt you.”

“I ain’t scared, River-Rat,” he shot back, less than a foot away now and moving in dreamlike.

Rogue tried to back away, or side-step him. What had gotten into him? Gambit knew the score. Maybe all that time with their powers inactive, finally being able to touch and embrace, maybe it had gone to his head. Still, he was smarter than this.

She tried to move past, but quicker than she could react, he reached out and grabbed her arms, squeezing her biceps against her body firmly.

“Remy, NO!” Rogue cried. She could easily have broken free, but she didn’t need to. She looked into Gambit’s eyes and saw no pain, no sign she was draining him at all. Nothing but that devilish grin that had always been his trademark.

“You…you’re not hurt?”

He shook his head no.

“You’re touching me – skin to skin?”

He shook his head yes.

“And y-you’re not hurt?”

He shook his head no.

“But, h-h-“

“Seems I got some sorta immunity t’you, Chere. Sage can’t explain it, and I ain’t about to try. I just chalk it up to the amazing things love can do t’man.”

Rogue felt a little moisture welling up in the corner of her eye.

“Now if you ask me,” Gambit continued, “A ting like this needs to be thoroughly tested.”

With that, he flipped Rogue onto the nearby bed, landing her square on her back, and straddling her. His knees pinned her hips together, while he held her wrists down with both hands.

“In the interest of science, of course.”

“Of, of course,” she agreed.

“Now, what would be a good test?” Gambit asked himself, pulling Rogue’s wrists over her head and shifting them both into the grasp of his left hand. With his right, he tapped her on the nose with his index finger.

“Ah may not be able to absorb you but I can still throw your skinny Cajun ass into next Tuesday, y’know,” she teased.

“Is dat a fact? Give it a try den.”

Rogue chuckled. Much as she hated to get up from this position, she couldn’t let her man get TOO cocky. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled….

And pulled….

But couldn’t pull her arm free. Gambit held her fast.

“What the hell?” she muttered, yanking a little more aggressively.

“Told you, Chere – I’m immune. T’all you’re powers. Cept of course, your Southern charm.”

“Sweet talker,” Rogue responded, though a little unnerved at her sudden lack of any powers at all. She hadn’t had them back for very long, but she had quickly grown re-accustomed. There had been benefits to being a “baseline,” sure, but her powers were a part of her – curse and all.

“Talk is cheap,” the Cajun whispered, rolling the pad of his calloused index finger down Rogue’s muscular clenched triceps.

Suddenly she flinched. “Careful, Sugah,” she admonished. He had strayed too close to the hollow under her arm, making her heart skip a beat.

“Oh, don’t you fret. I’m taking great care,” he replied, sliding across her collar bones from one armpit to the other.

“Yip!! Gambit, watch it! You KNOW how damn TICKLISH Ah am!”

“I sure do, Chere,” he replied, a mischievous glint in his glowing red eyes.

“Remy – don’t.”

“Now how could a self-respecting nogoodnik like me pass up an opportunity like this?”

“Cause you love me and you don’t want to see me suffer?”

“Cause I love you,” Remy said, sliding his hand down to the curvature of her waist. “And I want to see you laugh.”

On that note, the tickling turned from gentle to savage, with Gambit clawing at the tender spots right above her hipbone. Rogue unleashed a loud, high-pitched shriek. Her body buckled, but his weight kept her pinned firmly to the bed.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahaa – Remeeeehehehehehehehaha!!! Please!!”

He seemed to not even hear her. Like a man possessed, Gambit attacked her waist and stomach, finding particular hot spots in the lines that defined her taut abdominal muscles. Her stomach ached and quivered as he teased her belly button, and occasionally drifted down to the smooth spot between her waist and her womanhood.

“Aahahahahahaheeheeheehee no!! Heeheeheeeheee stahp!! Rogue cried. Since puberty, she had scarcely known the touch of another person, let alone the tickle. Consequently, her nearly virgin flesh was highly sensitive, and highly charged. Gambit had first discovered as much when they had lost their powers a few months back, and the bastard has taken advantage of her newfound weakness every chance he’d had. But he never crossed the line like this – prolonged tickling was torture for Rogue, and Gambit knew it.

Not only knew it – he was seeming to revel in it, as he reached back and produced a playing card from one his many packs, twirled it between his thumb and forefinger and carefully applied one corner of it between her third and fourth ribs.

God, she couldn’t believe how bad that tickled! As good as Gambit was with his hands, he was always better with his trusty cards. Rogue squealed and thrashed, straining her arms in a frustratingly vain attempt to pull them free. Off-hand, she noticed the card he was tormenting her with was the Queen of Hearts.

Gambit flicked the edge of the card up and down her ribs, like a kid running a stick through the slats of a fence. Like the kid, he was getting a pretty good sound out of his toy, too.

“Ohhhahahahahahahaheheeeehehehehehee!!!! Oh, Lord, Gambit, stahah-ahahahp PLEASE!!!!”

“Dat’s what I love about you, Chere,” Gambit replied coolly, grazing the side of her breast with sensual grace. “You’re such a firecracker. Dat irresistible Mississippi spunk.”

“Nononononono!! Aaahahahahahahaha!!!!” Rogue’s laughter deepened as he cupped his hand over her breast completely and scratched the underside and the ribs that protruded from her arcing torso.

Again he gave her a fleeting moment to catch her breath as he reached into his pocket for another supply. He moved in a flash; she didn’t have time to see it before she felt it: a silk scarf which he was using to fasten her wrists to the crossbar at the head of the bed frame.

With her wrists secured, he gave her a kiss flush on the mouth. IT was at that moment that Rogue became keenly aware of how horny she was. Though the tickling was as horrendous a torture as anything she’d experienced in the field as an X-Man, her over-sensitivity made even that kind of stimulation...well, stimulating.

Gambit repositioned himself at the foot of the bed, next to her legs, draping one of his legs across her shins to pin her down. He cracked his fingers and turned his attention on her thighs.

“Gambit, Ah can’t stand anymore,” Rogue pleaded in her moment of lucidity. “Please, doooooahahahahahahaha!!!”

He ignored her and went about spider-walking his fingers up her silky inner thighs and dragging them slowly back down. He mixed it up with some well-placed pinches, especially around her knees, each of which hit her with a jolt of electricity. But she really lost her mind when she felt his other hand scratching underneath the ball of her bare foot.

“Ohha Gahahahahahahahaha no moreeehehehehehehehehehehee! Ah-Ah can’t ahahaehaheheheeeee!!!”

She tore at her bonds with all the super-strength she could muster. Even if Gambit could somehow resist it – which she still didn’t understand – how could that flimsy scarf? Or the bed frame? They were holding up like they were made from adamantium. It didn’t make sense, because even with a normal level of human strength, they shouldn’t have been able to withstand the amount of desperate, violent thrashing Rogue was doing as Gambit stroked her baby-soft arches and squeezed her knees.

“Well well, what have w here, Chere?” Gambit said coyly, pulling down her panties and discovering the wetness between her legs. “Maybe someone’s enjoyin’ dis a little more den she lets on, no?”

He dabbed at the juices around her clit, just barely teasing it. It was enough to send a shockwave through her body. As he tormented her toes with his left hand, his right floated across the concave hollows between her thighs and her pussy. Rogue moaned laughter, her wails ringing through the room so loudly even Banshee or Siryn would have been put to shame.

Back in reality, Regan watched as Rogue writhed under the ministrations of her own over-active imagination, her hips rising up hungrily to meet the touch of a lover who existed only in her head. Her orgasm was very real though, the sweat pouring down her face and neck and the moaning that was music to Regan’s ears. Lady Mastermind enjoyed the moment as well, making sure to store every detail in her memory. She would be projecting herself into some very vivid illusions later on tonight.

Sorry, just didn't want to see it pushed off the page after only two days.

And it's quite worth it. A very hot story with nice details that make it come alive. I also love Joey Potter shrieking into the carpet in your Joey's Awakening. :)

Wonderful story series! More please (Storm!)
Love,
Anna and Heather
Also Jubilee

Thanks Josh, and thanks for the note about Joey's Awakening...I've been watching a lot of Dawson's Creek lately and I was rereading that one. I might have to dream up a sequel. She's just too cute for one story.

Anna, don't worry, Storm and Jubilee are on the schedule - in fact Jubes' chapter is written, I just need to type it and post it, probably this weekend.

I'll have part 3, starring Jubilee and Husk, posted this weekend most likely

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back