• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

W.O.W./WWE Divas/GLOW (F/F) (wrestling/tickling) "The Merger" part 9

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another chapter in WOW. this is the final chapter before the pay per view. i hope you enjoyed the story so far, and i hope the pay per view meets up to your expectations. so, on with the story, characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com

a video montage appeared on the WOW Vision screen, then the song "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park played, then images of the word SCORN appeared. soon, the fans heard David Mclane's voice as he did his voiceover.

"FANS!!!!!! SCORN IS HERE!!!!!! next week, the Women Of Wrestling presents the pay per view extravaganza SCORN. 10 EXCITING MATCHES!!! HELL HAS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN'S SCORN!!!!! now fans, here is the complete card!!!!!

1) VICTORIA ( www.gerweck.net/lisamarievaron.htm )

vs

MYSTERY ( www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie5.jpg )

watch as the former WWE Women's champion takes on one of WOW's fiercest competitors!!!!

2) TRISH STRATUS ( www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish09.html )

vs

HAMMERIN HEATHER STEELE www.wowe.com/superstars/heatherstee...s/heather12.jpg

can WOW's resident tool time girl take down the Babe of the Year??

3) FRANCESCA LE/COL NINOTCHKA (tWo)
www.missfrancescale.com
www.queenkong.com/glowpic-new-11-08...ages/image7.htm

vs

AMERICANA
CHEYENNE CHER
www.queenkong.com/glowpics-new-11-0...ages/image1.htm
(sorry, i couldnt find an image of Cheyenne Cher at this time)

can these two former GLOW beauties take on the dangerous tag team of Ninotchka and Francesca???

4) ICE COLD ( www.wowe.com/superstars/icecold/images/icecold7.jpg

vs

POISON ( www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ :look for Poison)
DISCIPLINARIAN www.wowe.com/superstars/disciplinar...iplinarian3.jpg

a special HANDICAP match. can Ice Cold survive, or will Disciplinarian and Poison get left out in the cold????!!!!

5) ASIAN INVASION (WOW Tag team champions)
www.wowe.com/superstars/lotus/images/lotus10.jpg

vs

CAGED HEAT ( www.wowe.com/superstars/cagedheat/images/cagedheat3.jpg )

vs

HARLEY'S ANGELS
www.wowe.com/superstars/harleysange...leysangels7.jpg

vs

LAW & ORDER www.wowe.com/superstars/lawandorder...lawandorder.jpg

a FATAL FOUR WAY for the WOW Tag Team Championship!!!! the winner of the match will be the CHAMPIONS!!!!

6) RIOT www.wowe.com/superstars/riot/images/riot6.jpg

vs

DAFFNEY www.geocities.com/whoowhee/

a grudge match that will take place inside a STEEL CAGE. the brutality will be a spectacle to watch!!!!!

7) GORGEOUS GEORGE (WOW Continental Champion)
www.wrestlingkingdom.com/george/george2.html

vs

BECKIE the Farmer's Daughter
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie4.jpg

for the WOW CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! can Beckie realize her dream and capture some gold, or will Gorgeous George crush her hopes??

8) LANA STAR www.wowe.com/superstars/lanastar/images/lana14.jpg

vs

JUNGLE GRRL www.junglegrrrl.net

a special grudge match!!! will Jungle Grrl hunt down her pink prey, or will the self proclaimed STAR caged the dangerous Jungle Grrl??!!

9) HOLLYWOOD (tWo)
www.webkitten.com

vs

SABLE www.adoring.net/renamero/203.htm

in a TICKLE JACK MATCH!!!!! 24 women surround the ring and if Sable or Hollywood gets tossed from the ring, they will be subjected to TWO WHOLE MINUTES of tickle torture before getting thrown back into the ring!!! who will survive this grueling and humiliating match? a score will be settled at SCORN!!!!! now, here are the 24 "ticklejacks!!" each group will be on one side of the ring!!

GROUP 1: LITA, TIFFANY MELLONS, WENDI WHEELS, TORRIE WILSON, NIDIA, and BRONCO BILLIE!!!

GROUP 2: JAZZ, INNOCENCE, FRANCINE, SPANISH RED, JACKIE GAYDA, and JACKLYN HYDE!!!!!

GROUP 3: SUMMER, SANDY, SUSIE SPIRIT, DEBBIE DEBUTANTE, CALIENTE, and STACY KEIBLER!!!!!

GROUP 4: VINE, PATTI PIZZAZZ, DAWN MARIE, JACQUELINE, MOLLY, and GAIL KIM!!!!!!!

a total of 26 women at the ring at once!!!!!

10) TERRI GOLD (WOW World Champion)
www.wowe.com/superstars/terrigold/i...terrigold24.jpg

vs

CHYNA
www.miniature.net/suzncara/wrestling/chyna11a.gif

for the WOW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!! can Terri Gold defeat the 9th wonder of the world???!!! or will Chyna crush Terri Gold to obilivion??!!!!

so there you have it fans, the COMPLETE card!!!! all the excitement, the drama, the finality!!!! at SCORN, you may see the end of rivalries. hearts will be broken and hearts will jump for joy! but, there will also be special guest celebrities at SCORN! let's take a look at who will participate in the pay per view spectacular!!

1)from the TMF, PHREAKADELIC will be the special guest referee for the Victoria/Mystery match.
2) from the TMF, APREMONT75, will be the special guest referee for the Trish Stratus/Hammerin Heather Steele match!
3) from the TMF, SCUBEDU will be the special guest referee for the Francesca Le/Col. Ninotchka vs Americana/Cheyenne Cher tag team match!
4) from the TMF, CTFT2001 will be the special guest referee for the WOW Tag Team title FATAL FOUR WAY match!!!
5) from the TMF, MR. MACPHISTO will be the special guest referee for the Riot/Daffney STEEL CAGE match!
6) from the TMF, SCEEJ56 will be the special guest referee for the Ice Cold/Disciplinarian-Poison HANDICAP match!
7) from the TMF, TICKLER DAE will be the special guest referee for the Lana/Jungle Grrl match!!!
8) from the TMF, THEWINDOWGUY64 will be the special guest referee for the Gorgeous George/Beckie CONTINTENTAL championship title match!!
9) from the TMF, MERMAN will be the special guest referee for the Sable/Hollywood TICKLEJACK match!!!
10) from the TMF, PIPS33PIPS will be the special guest referee for the Terri Gold/Chyna WOW WORLD TITLE MATCH!!!!!!

and that's not all folks, other celebrities will include:

BOBBY "THE BRAIN" HEENAN will be guest color commentator, along with JONATHAN COACHMAN as special guest color commentator with play by play man, WOW's own, LEE MARSHALL!!!!!

LILLIAN GARCIA will be special guest ring announcer, and TERRI RUNNELS will help JULIE DAY as special guest reporter!

ladies and gentlemen!! SCORN will be our biggest event yet!!! if you havent ordered SCORN yet, make sure you do, you dont want to miss it!!! get on the phone and make that call!!!! make sure you are a part of the Women Of Wrestling's pay per view event, SCORN!!!!!

the video faded to black and the crowd cheered loudly in anticipation of SCORN. they were also excited to see the matches for tonight's show as Beckie the Farmer's Daughter was taking on Vine, and Riot was going to face Chastity of the "Brat Pack"!!!!!

"i cant believe it's finally here. SCORN. i have a huge opportunity to win some gold here in WOW. Terri, i-i just cant wait!!!!" Beckie said with a lot of joy in her voice.

"Beckie, i have a feeling that you are going to beat George and win the Continental title. we are all so proud of you!" Terri told her as she gave her a hug.

"Terri, i know you can beat Chyna. she has been beaten before. can you imagine me winning the Continental title, you beating Chyna, and Billie getting her opportunity to tickle the hell out of Hollywood AND Sable in the tickle jack match? SCORN is going to be a wonderful night for all of us!!" Beckie said gleefully.

while Beckie and Terri continued to hug and smile, they heard a knock on the door. Billie went to open the door and in the doorway was Riot! she walked in with a smirk on her face, then got into the face of Terri Gold.

"what's up champ?" Riot smiled.

"nothing much. you ready to destroy Daffney at SCORN?" Terri asked her while shaking her hand.

"Daffney? that little cockroach? oh HELL YEAH!!! when i'm done with her, they will need her dental records to identify her! plus, i am going to tickle that little bitch into a laughing blob of goo!!!" Riot said with a wild look in her eyes.

"she can be a little pest cant she? she stole my boots!" Billie said.

"dont worry Billie, Daffney will suffer. as for you Terri, Chyna is nothing but a big softie. she will try to tickle you into submission, but believe me, that overgrown steriod is ticklish too!" Riot laughed.

"well ladies, i have to go to my match! wish me luck!" Beckie said as she left the room.

"i hope she wins. she really deserves to win...." Terri said.

"dont worry, she will....." Billie smiled.

BECKIE the Farmer's Daughter vs VINE (tWo)

the music of the NWO played and Vine appeared at the top of the stage. the former tag team partner of Hollywood in GLOW was ready for her first match here in WOW. her job was to humiliate Beckie in preparation for SCORN. dressed in her black tWo t-shirt, with black shorts, black sheer nylons and black boots, Vine made her way down the ramp. she slid under the ring ropes and was ready for action. she couldnt wait to get her hands on Beckie.

the music of Beckie played and the crowd cheered loudly as Beckie made her appearance at the top of the stage. Beckie was feeling really good as she had a huge opportunity to win a championship at SCORN. dressed in her polka dot top, with blue cut off jeans and white boots, Beckie walked to the ring. she wanted to win this match badly, so she could have momentum going into SCORN. she made it to the ring and when she entered, she was immediately attacked by Vine. the bell rang as Vine began punching away at Beckie. Beckie was stunned, then whipped into the ropes where Vine nailed her with a drop kick. Beckie rolled on the mat as Vine dropped a leg across her throat. Vine made a sloppy cover. 1.........2........KICKOUT!! Vine then grabbed Beckie by her ponytails, then began to ram her head into the turnbuckles. Beckie was dazed, then Vine nailed her with a bulldog piledriver. Beckie was laid out on the match and Vine began to laugh at Beckie.

"hmmmmm.....what should i do to her now? i know, let's see her little piggies....." Vine laughed as she grabbed an ankle.

Beckie began to moan in pain as Vine began to unlace her boot. she didnt realize what was happening until she felt Vine pulling off her boot. she began to tug her leg, but in doing so, her foot came out of the boot. Beckie got to her back as she watched Vine hold her ankle.

"let go of my foot!" Beckie screamed.

"my my my Beckie, such a soft looking foot! what cute piggies! this little piggy went to market!" Vine teased as she tugged on Beckie's big toe.

Beckie tried to hold back her giggles as Vine put her in a step over toe hold and played with each of her toes. then the laughter easily poured out as Vine scraped her nails all along Beckie's sole. Beckie thrashed about in the ring and happened to make it close to the ropes. Vine broke the hold, but she laughed as Beckie tried to crawl away from her. she liked looking at Beckie's pink sole and tried to go after it. as Beckie stood up, Vine charged towards her. Beckie sidestepped Vine and she crashed into the turnbuckles. as she stumbled backwards, Beckie turned her around, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Beckie laughed as she saw Vine moaning in pain.

"so, you like to play with feet huh? i guess i'll play with yours!" Beckie said.

Vine moaned in pain and then felt Beckie grab her ankle. Beckie unlaced the boot, then pulled the boot off, exposing Vine nylon clad sole. Beckie stared at Vine's thick toes thru the sheer nylons, then began to tickle the undersides of the toes.

"no no no no no no no!!!!! dont hehehehehehehehehehehehe tickle my feeheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt
!!!!" Vine laughed.

Beckie continued to tickle the nylon sole of Vine, sending her into hysterics. Vine never realized how ticklish her foot was during a wrestling match and continued to laugh harder. her head shook violenty as Beckie paid special attention to Vine's arch. Vine laughed heartily then began to tap the mat as Beckie dug in between her toes. the referee rang the bell and Beckie jumped in the air. Vine held her foot, trying to rub out the ticklish sensations as Beckie's hand was raised in victory. Beckie looked at the crowd,t hen motioned her hands around her waists, signaling that the title would soon be hers!

"did you see that?!!! Vine lost?!!! Hollywood, i thought you said Vine was tough!" George complained.

"HEY!!!! that's my friend and YOUR team mate you're talking about! it was her first match! plus, that match didnt count. what counts is you beating Beckie at SCORN!" Hollywood chirped back.

"i'm sorry Hollywood, it's just that i hate the fact that Beckie was chosen to face me. how come it couldnt be Heather Steele or something?" George said.

"Beckie is a loser. you will do fine. now the rest of you listen up. the way Mclane's been talking, we are going ot have a brand split after this pay per view. it could mean that the tWo is broken up." Hollywood told the group.

the rest of the tWo complained and cursed Mclane's name, then saw Hollywood address them again.

"so at SCORN, we have to make it count! i have to destroy Sable! Chyna has to win the World title! George has to beat Beckie! Daffney has to destroy Riot! Disciplinarian and Poison have to humiliate that tatooed freak Ice Cold! Francesca and Ninotchka will of course utterly humiliate Americana and Cheyenne Cher. the tWo must win at SCORN! if we are breaking up, then let's do it in style! tWo STYLE!!!" Hollywood told the group.

the rest of the group nodded their heads and realized that this pay per view could be the last time they were together as a group. SCORN was going to be their moment for all fans of women's wrestling to remember.

*******************COMMERCIAL***********

"ladies, SCORN is upon us and it is time for the Glamour Girls to make their mark! this will be our moment as we take control of WOW! we have to make it count! although i do find it funny that McRat didnt put us in any title matches!!!" Lana told the group.

"yeah! what if he breaks us up after SCORN?" Patti said.

"Mclane wont do that. if he values his tiny, itty bitty, weiner, he will keep us together." Sable laughed.

"Lana, i hope i get to be with you in the brand split!" Patti whined.

"OF COURSE YOU WILL! we are not splitting up! not when the Glamour Girls are poised to take over this place! Mclane wouldnt dare split us up!" Lana told her.

"all i know is this, we are the premier group here in WOW. i just go there and i can tell this will be a place we can control! soon, all the gold will be a part of us. at SCORN, the Glamour Girls will be poised to dominate WOW!" Trish told the group.

everyone in the Glamour Girls nodded their heads as they knew what this pay per view meant. they needed to win big in order to validate that the Glamour Girls would be the dominant force in WOW.

RIOT vs CHASTITY www.crush-girls.com/cstars/charitygood.jpg

Chastity's music played and the member of the "Brat Pack" from the organization CRUSH, made her appearance at the top of the stage. she was a new face, someone who fans have never seen before. CRUSH never made it to the air, so fans didnt quite know what to expect. what they did like was the school girl image that Chastity had on. she had a lacy white blouse that tied in the front, a plaid skirt that had suspenders, long white socks and white sneakers. she waved to the crowd and made her way to the ring. she was excited about her first match and hope to make a huge impact in WOW. she made it to the ring and awaited her opponent, Riot.

the song, "Enter the Sandman" by Metallica played and the capacity crowd went nuts as the heavy metal maniac Riot made her appearance. dressed in her ripped white t-shirt that had her name spray painted on the front, with tight black spandex shorts, and long black boots with red flames on the side, Riot swung her baseball bat as she walked down the ramp. she was excited about going into SCORN and having the opportunity to destroy the one woman who humiliated her, Daffney! she made it to the ring and stared at Chastity. Riot shook her head and laughed at Chastity. the bell rang and Chastity pouted as she saw Riot laugh at her. she then walked up to Riot and slapped her. Riot's eyes went wild and she quickly punched Chastity, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Riot shook her end and gave the fans a throat slashing gesture. she then put Chastity's head between her thighs, then hoisted her up, then powerbombed Chastity onto the mat. Chastity was out as she laid motionless on the mat.

"let's see if the naughty school girl is ticklish!!!" Riot said to the crowd.

the crowd roared it's approval as they say Riot roll Chastity over onto her stomach, grab her ankle and easily tug her sneaker off. she then peeled the long white sock off and tossed it out of the ring. Riot then looked at the soft, size 9 sole and smiled. it was so pale, but very tender. Riot then wiggled her fingers in the air and the crowd cheered. she then began to wriggle her fingers along the soft sole and Chastity exploded in laughter. her eyes bugged out and her body shook violently as Riot's fingers tickled her toes and her sole.

"shhhheheheheheheeeeeeeeeee's tickling my foot!!!! hehehahahahehehe she's tickling meeeeeeeeeeehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe no fair!! no fair!!!!" Chastity screamed.

Riot went for the hard tickling and Chastity easily tapped the mat. she couldnt take it anymore. Riot tickled her foot a little longer, then let go. Chastity continued to laugh while on the mat, humiliated that her foot was tickled into submission. Riot's music played and she stared into the tv camera.

"Daffney, at SCORN, you will suffer!!! i am going to beat you into a bloody pulp that they will need to pry your beaten body and put it in a body bag!!!! then as your feet stick out of the bag, i am going to tickle you into HELL!!!!!! see you at SCORN!!!!!" Riot said.

David Mclane sat in his office with General Managers Stephanie McMahon and Debra. he was nervous, but excited about SCORN.

"ladies, SCORN will be a huge success. but after SCORN, will be history making..." David said with a smile.

"looks like SCORN will be a good one. i have to admit, women's wrestling is alive and well!" Stephanie told him.

"yeah David, and the brand extension will be another ground breaking moment. i cant wait. will you really split the rosters?" Debra asked.

"the roster will split. how will it split? i dont know yet, but trust me, i will do what's best for WOW! Stephanie, Debra, here's to a new era in WOW!!!!" David told them.

they all nodded their heads and smiled. they all knew SCORN was going to be an event to remember!! what was also exciting was the brand split that was going to happen after that. a new era was going to begin in WOW!!!!!

UP NEXT: SCORN finally takes place!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode. the matches at SCORN will have more action and more tickling. i hope you all enjoy th epay per view and THANK YOU for reading the series!!!! feedback always welcomed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back